IUC Sunday: Habs Suck; Quebec City’s finest; New Roger Waters film sells out in theaters; Former NHL Player slept with over 1000 women; George Michael Doc air tonight on HLN; Palm Beach Tennis Guru John Lehmann Gives Back

Posted on November 19th, 2017 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Fashion

- In Quebec City this weekend. I’ve had a number 1 ranked radio show on CHOI FM for years with my good buddy Dany Houle. I learned from credible sources yesterday the Montreal Canadiens are not pleased with what I’ve been saying about the hockey team on air. I strongly suggest that they worry about their atrocious on ice product instead of focusing on my right to criticize them. The Habs got clobbered 6-0 against Toronto last night. Their 80 plus million buck goaltender Cary Price has all but vanished, not being seen within a mile of the rink for days. And the team’s brass has lost the confidence of both the players and the fans. Enough said! habssuck

- During my stay in Quebec City I’m staying at one of my favorite hotels anywhere – Hotel Le Concorde. The physically round building and peaceful views from the spacious rooms gives the guests the opportunity to seek personal introspection. I usually travel for work about six months a year and have had the good fortune to stay at some of the most amazing, five star hotels all over the world. Opulent and out of this world in equal measure, Hotel Le Concorde boasts an amazing ambience, combined with first class service, a revolving restaurant on the top floor with incredible views of stunning Quebec City, and a first class spa. When visiting Quebec City, staying at Hotel Le Concorde will enhance your travel experience – great location, affordable price but no sacrifice on quality. A true gem!

- My new film about Roger Waters and BDS toured across Canada to sold out audiences in major theaters. Special thanks to visionary Michael Mostyn and his top notch team at B’nai Brith Canada for doing a stellar job organizing it all. Mostyn’s a strategist genius, enhancing the quality of human rights activism while securing a long, unshakable and lasting future for human rights advocacy in Canada, a country in which race has become its starkest dividing line. – Toronto Sun

- IUC Blind Item: What former member of a certain hockey team in Canada slept with over 1000 women during his notorious career and claims at least 125 of them were married? This guy makes Weinstein look like a nun!

- The long George Michael awaited documentary I worked on has its world premiere tonight (Sunday) on HLN – How It Really Happened episode, “George Michael’s Final Days.” Tonight, 11/19 at 9pm. I also appear throughout the film. Congrats to everyone at CNN who worked on this important, compelling doc. Check out the trailer here

- Widely regarded as one of the top tennis instructors on the planet, the incredibly talented John Lehmann and his exceptional Uplift Team are planning the highlight athletic event of the year in stunning Palm Beach. The inaugural Palm Beach Winter Games take place January 12-15, 2018. Click here for all the details. Lehmann, a big proponent of children’s charitable causes, is donating all proceeds to benefit the local children’s charity, First Serve. This is the time of year for giving, and Lehmann’s hard work serves as a role model to all. Fist Serve helps kids living in dire conditions and abject poverty. Why in this land of plenty does the joy of giving escape many? Congrats Mr. Lehmann – you’ve got the right holiday spirit. I hope everyone follows his incredible example.

1. Josey said on November 22nd, 2017 at 9:20 am

Ian,

Congrats to you for standing up to Roger Waters. It’s about time someone took him on for his prejudice and misinformation against Israel. He’s doing a lot of damage. I will be the first to buy your film when it’s released. I’m a huge fan of your courage. Thank you.

2. LG said on November 22nd, 2017 at 8:16 pm

RIP David Cassidy. I just watched a clip of him singing in 2008
    and his voice was still fantastic. Great Pitch.

3. Togi said on November 22nd, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Oh my aching heart! Oh what a crush I had on Keith Partridge aka David Cassidy. He had such beautiful eyes and awesome dimples … with a killer smile. Used to argue with my big brothers about who was better: Partridge Family or the Beatles! LOL. Another bit of my childhood is gone … I am sad. :’(
    @LG:

4. LG said on November 23rd, 2017 at 7:20 pm

@Togi:
    In a contest between the Partridge Family and The Beatles, I agree
    with you, the Partridge Family wins hands down.
    I just read on Wikipedia that George Micheal cited David Cassidy
    as an inspiration

5. WR said on November 30th, 2017 at 4:28 am

His Highness; What’s happened to the monarchy? Or, is that not in your interest? I admit my ignorance. Reason for my asking, is the news about one of our citizens succeeding in winning a proposal of marriage from Prince Harry. It’s everywhere! A commoner? Will this bring down the image of the monarchy? Enlighten those of us who are as ignorant as I, please!

Other than that, there’s a mild backlash against the accusers of celebrities who raped women in their profession. They’re blaming the outrage on “liberals” in the media. Same old song. Don’t address the horror; instead throw a red herring in the mix. Will it build up? They’re learning fast about how to deflect anything serious.

Looking forward to seeing Gary Oldman, as Sir Winston Churchill. Oldman has a great reputation among the critics and movie fanatics. But there’s more performances I’m eager to see. Already saw Willem Dafoe in “The Florida Project”; and while he is superb, as is the little girl who plays a wounded soul, the storyline itself is all too familiar. Only in this go-round, the characters happen to be white.

6. Patty Anne said on December 2nd, 2017 at 6:28 pm

The actual records of Flynn’s questioning and single charge reached: Lying to the FBI. Muller’s conclusion. It’s Smoke & Mirrors. Deep State?

7. Patty Anne said on December 2nd, 2017 at 6:39 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Sentencing papers are beyond genius!

Remember that Flynn and his son have a lot of the ‘goods’ on the pedo-rings. So this agreement would give him cover to give all that evidence to Mueller’s team so THEY can sweep up even more pedo’s than they may already have. It would be assumed that Flynn was ’squealing’ on Trump’s team, when he’s actually turning over his other evidence on pedo’s. GENIUS

8. Patty Anne said on December 3rd, 2017 at 12:28 pm

EXCLUSIVE – Two senior Justice Department officials have confirmed to Fox News that the department’s Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok, a former deputy director for counterintelligence at the FBI who was removed from the staff of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III earlier this year, after Mueller learned that Strzok had exchanged anti-Trump texts with a colleague.

A source close to the matter said the OIG probe, which will examine Strzok’s roles in a number of other politically sensitive cases, should be completed by “very early next year.”

The task will be exceedingly complex, given Strzok’s consequential portfolio. He participated in the FBI’s fateful interview with Hillary Clinton on July 2, 2016 – just days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was declining to recommend prosecution of Mrs. Clinton in connection with her use, as secretary of state, of a private email server.

9. LG said on December 10th, 2017 at 4:41 am

@WR:
    @Patty Anne:
    I really liked both your recent posts!
    WR I think Rose McGowen’s recent comments about Alyssa Millano
    didn’t do the “ME Too” cause any good but the revelations will
    still keep rolling on, which is a good thing. What’s obvious is that in the
    end Kevin Spacey will be the sacrificial lamb.

10. WR said on December 11th, 2017 at 4:25 am

@LG:
    The maih reason for Spacey’s downfall, is that his victim was a 14 year old.

Rapes had been going on since way back in the day. A famous one known by insiders, apparently, concerned a teen-aged Natalie Wood. She never fully recovered from it. The rapist is still alive, say the old-timers. Her mother didn’t want it to go public.

Several “name” actors” have admitted to being sexually molested, but forgot to jot them down.

Here’s is something of interest, concerning Roman Polanski, and his winning the Best Director Oscar, for “The Pianist”. Now, he would not have won, but for the intercession of, get this, his victim, who was a teen when she was raped. She “wrote” an op-ed article for The Los Angeles Times, while the Oscar voting was in progress. She defended Polanski, and said he should get the Oscar because he deserved to win. The frontrunner at that time, was Rob Marshall, for his direction of “Chicago”. Marshall had just won The Directors Guild of America, (DGA) award for Best Director. Now, what could have happened? Possible scenarios abound. Was she paid? Was someone like Weinstein involved? Weinstein had won Oscars for others, such as Meryl Streep. And he was an expert at manipulating the voters. The upshot was that the voters ignored Polanski’s criminal behavior.

11. Up the Coast said on December 12th, 2017 at 12:30 am

@WR:
    The rumor has always been (for many decades) that Kirk Douglas raped Natalie Wood.

12. Up the Coast said on December 12th, 2017 at 12:39 am

@Patty Anne:
    I hope that is what’s going on! The strange verbiage that John Podesta used in his leaked emails is exactly how pedo’s speak to each other…and his brother collects disgusting pedo art. Not to mention their ‘friend’ who does the spirit cooking parties. ugh