IUC Exclusive: Brad Dating?, Angie begs Tom; Mozzarella E Vino&The Leopard The Best Dining Experiences in NYC

Posted on April 20th, 2017 by HisHighness in 1

Brad Dating Again – but with who? People

Angie Begs Tom Ford – Radar

A Life squandered – Aaron Hernandez Boston Globe

O’Reillly Out – His Worst Quotes Variety

IUC Restaurant Of The Month: NYC’s Mozzarella E Vino is packed with treasures – reliable, tasty treasures! For an authentic taste of Italy, this fine eatery is a must. Highly acclaimed Park Avenue publicist Norah Lawlor has a flair for finding the best eateries in NYC. Once again, she went above expectations in recommending this dining jewel.
Mozzarella E Vino’s stunning ambiance, generous portions and rich Italian flavors will make you feel as if you’re dining int he heart of the Tuscany. For starters, make sure you order the Prosciutto and Mozzarella Cheese appetizer. The BEST Mozzarella cheeses in NYC by far! The braised lamb entree will melt in your mouth. The star is friendly, the place is hopping and the wine list is top grade. A true fine dining experience in the heart of midtown.
Mozzarella & Vino (Courtesy Jim Taylor)

And the best news is that your fine dining experience can continue another night at its spectacular sister restaurant The Leopard at Des Artistes The menu at The Leopard is similar but accentuates more on fine fish, tasty salads with an Italian twist. They offer a wine pairing that is a must – it’s one of the best I’ve experienced. If I had my choice of any meal in Manhattan I think it would be at The Leopard.
rest-leopard_016.JPG

1. I'm on the bidet said on April 20th, 2017 at 11:10 am

Brad dating again: it’s not Octomom, is it? If so, I’m sensing a pattern . . .

Angie Begs Tom Ford: did she offer to cast him in “By The Sea 2″ because I don’t think that will help.

Aaron Hernandez: really puzzling after he’d just beat a court case – really sad story in every aspect

IOTB Vending Machine Snack of the Month: while only occasionally restocked, the first floor north end vending machine has exotic flavors and treats for every palate, and this month’s snack is TGI Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack chips. The ambiance of being across the hallway from both a men’s and women’s bathroom truly sets the scene, and you’ll quiver with anticipation as the bag of chips gets stuck halfway down . . . inviting you to spend more to get what already bought. C’est magnifique!

2. LG said on April 22nd, 2017 at 9:37 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    Great post, very funny!

3. Keane said on May 3rd, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Look at Brad falling on his sword!

4. Keane said on May 3rd, 2017 at 12:41 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

Hilarious!

5. LG said on May 8th, 2017 at 9:44 am

@Keane:
    As I cringed my way through the full excruciating interview,
    I noticed that one of the pictures spoke volumes about his state
    of mind. If you go to http://www.gq.com/story/brad-pitt-gq-style-cover-story
    and you scroll down towards the end of the interview where there is a
    question about whether he will write a book, the picture of him holding his
    arms up like in a begging/don’t hurt me position indicate to me the look of
    someone who is shackled.

If I had to live in a chaotic household with 6 children and constant traveling,
    I think I’d self medicate as well. I’d want to live in one place and have a
    structured household.

I must say I felt really sorry for him. I don’t know why he felt he had to do it
    or why anyone would recommend it unless there was some agreement
    between him and Angelina that he had to admit such and such so that she
    can rehabilitate her image.

6. Guest2 said on May 8th, 2017 at 10:53 am

@LG:
    The interview is truly cringe worthy and the photoshoot is just beyond words. I cannot believe he would agree to this unless it is for the reasons you stated. I do feel sorry for him because he looks so miserable and unhappy but he did choose to build a life with a crazy person so none of this should really be a surprise to him. I hope therapy helps him.

7. Keane said on May 13th, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Ange has an article on the front page of Grazia saying “Angelina vindicated” – they always do her PR. Unfortunately for Ange though I don’t think she has been. Reading the comments in TDM under the article about her going to dinner with her dad, they’re still 95% negative. Angelina is so arrogant that she thinks if she says it then it’s true. I hate to break it to her but that interview does not seem to have affected the public’s opinion of her at all.

8. Togi said on May 14th, 2017 at 3:10 am

Brad’s GQ article was a very interesting one, indeed. It seemed to me that he was very careful and very clear about what, exactly, he taking the blame for. To me, it never seemed he was taking the blame for EVERYTHING. He never said everything was his fault. What he did do was admit he was responsible for himself and for the character flaws he admits to having. Basically, I thought it was a smart interview. He was saying: Look. I’m an imperfect human being. I drink too much, I’m an ass. I haven’t made the best choices. Yes, he was very careful in what he said. Quite interesting he didn’t say boo about AJ. Talked of the kids. No doubt, his publicist coached him well. Though not necessarily a popular sentiment on this VERY QUIET site, I do still (after all this time) LIKE Brad. He’s been an idiot and a cad and a SNOT-NOSED BRAT for the past what? Twelve years? At least he can ACT like he’s a likable guy. I have never — not once — felt the “likable” vibe coming from AJ. Besides that, I know virtually NO ONE who admires her in the least. Kind of weird when I think of it. LOL. Although, truth be told, I’m going to have to admit that I LOVED Maleficient. LOL. It was a version of the story that FINALLY made sense to me. hahahahahahahaha @Keane:

9. Patty Anne said on May 20th, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Brangelina doco maker claims the actor wanted out of his ‘poisonous’ marriage for years.

Josephine Rozenberg-Clarke – Yahoo7 Be on May 18, 2017, 11:00 am

They had the world’s most talked-about relationship and now Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going through an equally public split.

And no one claims to know more about it that investigative journalist Ian Halperin, who has made a documentary film about the couple called Broken: The Incredible Story of Brangelina.

During an interview with Today Extra, Halperin teased some of the explosive details that his film, to be released later this year, will explore.

“In the documentary…[I say] that the relationship was ripping at the seams for years. Poisonous barbs were being hurled at each other in the Jolie-Pitt household for so long,” the journo claims.

When host David Campbell asks Halperin about Brad’s recent confession that his “boozing problem” caused the split with 41-year-old Ange, he confirms that it will be covered in the film.

“I definitely deal with his alcohol tendencies and his liking for smoking marijuana in the film. Does that make him a bad father? Absolutely not,” Halperin says.

Though he is quick to point out that Broken aims to explore the truth behind the famous union, it seems pretty clear what side he’s on!

“What I did was try to give a very fair account. [Angelina] is a good ambassador, she has done some great stuff, she’s visited impoverished nations, she has helped r**** victims, I applaud her for that,” he says.

“But she is an extremely difficult person with volcanic temper, which drove Brad Pitt, which I say in the film, pretty much to becoming an alcoholic.”

What’s more, Halperin claims that Brad, 53, wanted out of the marriage first.

“He was blindsided with divorce papers by Angelina back in September of 2016 and what happened was she beat him to the punch,” he says.

“Because again, there were so many poisonous barbs between the two over the years, that Brad had threatened to get a divorce and she decided to beat him to the punch.”

The explosive new claims come after Brad’s tell-all interview publish in GQ Style several weeks back, which saw the star confess that his split was “self-inflicted” and caused by his substance abuse issues.

“I am those things I don’t like. That is a part of me…I am those mistakes. I hit the lottery, and I still would waste my time on those hollow pursuits.”

The couple split in September 2016 after 11 years together.

10. LG said on May 27th, 2017 at 5:17 am

@Patty Anne:
    Looks like Ian has gone undercover as Brad’s “sober chef”

11. Keane said on May 28th, 2017 at 7:58 pm

@Togi:

Yes, Brad’s a wiley one for sure in terms of what he says in an I/V. Also those pics were clearly staged for maximum “please forgive me I’m such a victim” value. Lol