IUC Exclusive: Inflatable Crown…Good Face For Radio…AG Kitchen…Hotel San Fernando Plaza

Posted on June 5th, 2016 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Inflatable crown…price and demand…grinder tool…happy feet…Gary and the Flashbacks…Beth Torah?…good face for radio…talent breeds ego…wiggy piggy bank..Howard_Stern.jpg-1072same old druid time…serious eats pizza dough…basement zapatos…grimy toadflax…Robin and the backstabbers…freight zone coimbatore…old misery the blend…cradle and swing…where did you sleep last night?

IUC Restaurant of the month: Funky, fast and hip, AG Kitchen is a culinary gem in the heart of the bustling Upper West side in NYC. Patrons keep coming back because the food and ambience is exquisite. The burgers, guacamole, surf and turf and mouth watering deserts were next to none. Service was delightful. A must for anyone seeking a perfect experience dining out on a terrace on a beautiful NYC day.

Hotel of the Month: On my recent trip to Columbia I had two amazing experiences dining out. In Medellin, Hotel San Fernando Plaza is a knockout from first glance. The luxury hotel has extraordinary views of the city and pampers its guest with every amenity under the sun. It also has my favorite hotel manager in the world, Mr. Manuel Molina, who knows the hotel industry better than just about anyone and does everything it takes to make his guests have the best hospitality experience in the world. Hotel San Fernando Plaza Medellin has an amazing restaurant, pool and a spa. The top place to stay in the stunning city of eternal spring.hotel-san-fernando-plaza

1. LG said on June 5th, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Can anyone make out what’s written on
    the T-Shirt after the words “I Hate Les…….? Tour 06″

2. WR said on June 6th, 2016 at 2:30 am

@LG:
    It looks like Les Moonvies, an industry powerhouse; or used to be.

3. LG said on June 7th, 2016 at 6:15 am

@WR:
    Thanks WR, that helps alot! So Les Moonves led a law
    suit while CBS Chairman against Howard Stern in 2006….hhhmm

4. LG said on June 7th, 2016 at 6:33 am

Whilst reading Ian’s latest book on the Kardashian’s
    I’ve also been watching Ian’s interviews to promote
    the book on youtube and his falling out with Howard
    Stern comes up. This seems to be about Howard’s
    inflated ego and his poor treatment of others.

Ian mentions he is writing a book on Howard and the
    first two top lines of the riddle hint at Howard’s
    ungracious behaviour and perhaps an imminent
    fall, The T-Shirt he is wearing tells us also that he is
    prepared to take on large legal challenges.

5. WR said on June 7th, 2016 at 3:13 pm

@LG:
    Howard Stern? I hope, for Ian’s sake, that there’s a market out there for his upcoming book. To not a few of us, Howard Stern is as un-interesting as they come! But then, who knows what will sell!

6. Guest2 said on June 8th, 2016 at 8:32 pm

@WR:
    I have to agree with you. He wasn’t interesting as a young shock jock but in his 60s even less so. Don’t know too much about him though, not that I care to know more than I do. Sorry, Ian, but I think he’s yesterday’s news.

7. Jerry said on June 13th, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I don’t know why you’re wasting your time writing a book on Howard Stern. The guy’s not even relevant anymore. Maybe back in ‘92 he could of sold a book for someone trying to cash in on his name, but now? That’s about as exciting as reading a tell-all on the geriatric Andrew Dice Clay.

8. Your Venal Vagina said on June 20th, 2016 at 12:56 am

@Jerry:
    Now thats actually a funny post….

And in other News
    Jelly Ass Butt Fucker Ston… and her Juicy Bug Head TINA….are PREGGERS AGAIN…

bwahahahahahahahah

9. LG said on June 21st, 2016 at 9:48 pm

I remember years ago watching the movie Private Parts,
    a biographical movie about Howard Stern which at the time
    I found quite funny. Since then whenever he was interviewed
    on TV he always fell short of my expectations. I thought
    he’d be more entertaining. Even Letterman couldn’t
    make him look good

That said I’d read a book about him written by Ian. I’m
    two thirds of the way through the Kardashian book and
    thoroughly enjoying it and yet have only ever watched one
    episode of their reality show.

The fact the above post is in riddles suggests Ian knows
    some “interesting” stories about Stern

10. LG said on July 6th, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I’ve nearly finished the Kardashian Book. I was
    reading the chapter about Bruce’s transitioning
    the other night and as my eyes got tired I turned
    my attention to what was on TV and the first
    thing I saw was a doco on “transitioning”……
    well, it amused me.

In one of Ian’s promo interviews on youtube
    he mentions one of the Kardashians is pregnant,
    …..hhhmmm????

11. LG said on July 7th, 2016 at 5:21 am

The penny dropped….it’s Rob Kardashian having
    a baby

12. LG said on July 14th, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I finished reading Kardashian Dynasty a few
    nights ago and went that one step further
    by watching one episode of “I am Cait”.

It was actually quite touching and I think
    it was very brave of Bruce Jenner to do
    the series. I also think he was fortunate that
    he was a part of the Kris Jenner marketing
    machine, either wise he wouldn’t
    have been able to afford the cost of
    even partially transitioning. And as
    he said himself his fame has “given him
    a voice”. He quite respectfully shines
    a light on the issues faced by transgender
    individuals.

I’ll stop there because I’m sure some of you are gagging
    reading this…..oh and one more thing. At the end
    of the book, Ian mentions everyone he wants to thank
    which includes us IUC readers. Good one Ian!
    Keep those celebrity biographies coming.

13. Guest2 said on July 14th, 2016 at 9:27 pm

I’d like to read a biography of Warren Beatty and his many women. I still think Carly Simon wrote her song about him even if she doesn’t admit it. Maybe throw a little Shirley McLaine dirt in there too.

14. WR said on July 14th, 2016 at 10:02 pm

@LG:
    After his Olympic triumph, Jenner became an entrepreneur of sorts. His business attempt failed. I got his autograph at the time of his promotion. As the years went by, I noted he was very much into women’s view on everything. But I never began to suspect he was thinking of transitioning.
    (How would I know?)

His influence is widespread, however. For example, President Obama has made it easier for transsexuals to enlist in the service. Now, they will have access to all the medical procedures that was unavailable heretofore. There are under 2000 serving, if I’m correct. Taxpayers will pay the bills.

More: Fitness guru, Richard Simmons, is reported to be well on her way, transitioning. And more will be revealed.

My conservative acquaintances say the world is headed for destruction, and we will see it happen by 2017. Oh, there is so much strange things happening. Most refuse to listen. Myself, I have seen, and pointed out to neighbors, strange things in the sky. There are at least 3 others here, who have separately seen unusual objects in the sky. And the internet is loaded with such information.
    Naturally, the false prophets are everywhere feeding on our fears. Still, we must stay tuned, no?

15. LG said on July 22nd, 2016 at 9:57 pm

@Guest2:
    I just then checked out the purported list of women
    Beatty slept with and boy, is it a long list. He must
    have been good in the sack.

I believe one of his daughters is transitioning as well.

16. LG said on July 22nd, 2016 at 10:03 pm

@WR:
    Your last post made me look up the Baba Vanga
    predictions again. All the stuff about chemical
    warfare in Europe in 2016 is a bit depressing but I did
    read that those who knew her say some of the
    predictions attributed to her are incorrect.

Still, a European vacation is not on my wish list now

17. WR said on July 23rd, 2016 at 12:59 am

@LG:
    Yes, her prophecy that the Black President would be the last president was startling at the time. Also, that Europe, as we know it, would cease to be, by the end of 2016. Six months is rather a short time for that to happen. But anything could happen, and has so far.

DAILY MAIL, and one of our Facebook sites, Salon.com., were relentless in pushing for acceptance of the “migrants” across Europe, last year. Most Americans, as far as I know, didn’t want to get involved in Europe’s business. However some warned Europe that it is making a huge mistake letting the invaders in. Of course, Daily Mail, and the other site started printing apparent photo-shopped images of refugees. For example, a “baby floating to shore”.
    Even the pope stepped in. There was a story that he, the pope, was allowing some “refugees” to live at the Vatican. There were no follow-ups to that story.

BV further prophesied that Muslims would take over Europe. But that was to be in the future.
    I agree that she was wrong on some of it.
    Incidentally, some have prophesied that the current pope will be the last pope. There are more dire prophecies alleged by anti-Pope Francis sources. Most however, strongly feel that he is a saint, extraordinaire. He seems to be, in my opinion.

And our clergy tell us that no one knows anything, but God. He decides everything. But we know that even in ancient times, there were prophets; many are prominent in the Bible.

18. WR said on July 23rd, 2016 at 1:02 am

@WR:
    It’s on the Internet now, that Aids was a laboratory experiment. The man who “co-discovered” Aids, Dr. Robert Gallo, was the man who invented Aids.

19. Keane said on July 25th, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Ha ha Ian just noticed you’ve done another Autopsy on Bobbi Christina. I made two eps last year on Joan Rivers and Heath Ledger – it was tough but good experience. Who were you working with on this ep? x

20. kidd75 said on December 2nd, 2016 at 11:36 am

@Jerry:
    Yes, and irrelevancy earns one $95 mil / year! I read that in this groundbreaking book about Stern, there’s going to be dirt on Stern cheating on his ex-wife!!!! Holy Shit!!!!! This has never happened before, this is bigger than the election! A man cheating on his wife!! This is a Times bestseller, I see 20 million copies sold in first 10 minutes of release!!!