IUC World Exclusive: Kardashian Dynasty; Mamo is Culinary Delight

Posted on May 5th, 2016 by HisHighness in IUC:Arts, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

- I watched the opening night of Season 12. Finally, KUWTK looks like quality tv. It had much better storyline and tension than previous seasons. After watching hundreds of episodes to research my book, my mind almost turned to mush. I guess the execs at E huddled and decided to up the ante to make the show more respectable. It worked. If the first show was a sign of things to come Season 12 should be the best – by far!!!
- My book Kardashian Dynasty has been receiving great reviews from the media. Read this LA Weekly

IUC Restaurant of the Month: If I had to make a bucket list of NYC’s must-try restaurants, Mamo – Italian with a French flare – easily makes the cut. This newbie dining delight craftily combines elegance with one mouth watering dish after another. Among the impressive dishes at Mamo are the mind-blowingly, orgasmic truffle ravioli and the truffle pizza. The cocktails are next to none and the deserts will make you salivate. The panacotta was one of the best deserts I’ve had in NYC. Mamo is a must for quality foodies. Thanks to the incomparable Norah Lawlor, one of NYC’s top publicists, for suggesting Mamo.mamo-nyc

1. LG said on May 10th, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I’m really enjoying Kardashian Dynasty. Reading it is
    a wonderful distraction from everyday life. What would
    be better is holidaying at one of those nice hotels that
    Ian stays at with a pool and good dining and read away……

2. Guest2 said on May 14th, 2016 at 8:26 am

Ian, I wish you all the best with this book. However, I’m hoping that one of these days you might give us an update on our favorite traveling circus Brangelina.

3. Keane said on May 14th, 2016 at 11:02 am

Off topic sorry but can I just say “quelle surprise”:

4. Guest2 said on May 16th, 2016 at 9:46 pm

@Keane:
    Sad but no surprise. Are you enjoying being lectured on immigration by our favorite fruitcake? Please feel free to keep her there.

5. LG said on May 17th, 2016 at 12:17 am

@Guest2:
    I was just checking out the thrashing the Daily Mail
    readers are dishing out towards her.

I wonder how their cyber sanitising, er I mean security
    team deal with this kind of stuff so that the older kids
    don’t read these type of negative comments. I think
    what stood out was the intelligence and clarity behind
    so many of the comments. A powerful message was
    being sent about the hypocrisy of her words.

6. Keane said on May 17th, 2016 at 11:46 am

@Guest2:

To be honest, apart from with avid readers of TDM her words made very little impact and were largely ignored. Her speech was not picked up by any TV news channels, only TDM. David Cameron is trying to pull out all the big guns to persuade (and by that I mean scare) us into staying in the EU but it is proving to be counter-productive. There was a much bigger uproar when Obama said his piece. Brits do not like being dictated to by outsiders, just like Americans don’t and it is such a mistake when people forget that. (Think Piers Morgan was guilty of this when he lectured the US on gun control as well – while I agree with the sentiment I don’t think it is ever a good idea for someone to go into another country and tell them how to live). There is so much drama going on over here in our political arena right now that Dame Jolie’s intervention largely went unnoticed though. We have far too much going on right now to care about the heartfelt pleas of an impassioned actress!

7. Keane said on May 17th, 2016 at 11:48 am

@Guest2:

Oh and BTW wonder why she is spending too much time over this side of the pond right now…. can we all say “access visits”? lol

8. Guest2 said on May 17th, 2016 at 7:10 pm

@Keane:
    I’m being a dunce…what do you mean by “access visits”?

9. Guest2 said on May 17th, 2016 at 7:14 pm

@LG:
    Can they really prevent the older kids from seeing this stuff? The two older boys seem like they could find their way around the internet even with security in place. Who knows for sure. I wonder how much they paid her for her preaching services.

10. Keane said on May 17th, 2016 at 8:23 pm

@Guest2:

JLM and JM :-)

11. Keane said on May 17th, 2016 at 8:25 pm

@Guest2:

I doubt they had to pay her – she is trying to get political credibility and position herself as some sort of commenter on global politics. No need for any money to change hands here – la Jolie is looking for a new gig. I noticed that they were staying in Surrey this time not in London (Surrey is much cheaper). Looks like they’re tightening their belts in quite a big way!

12. Guest2 said on May 17th, 2016 at 10:24 pm

@Keane:
    Throw in JH and it’s party time. Okay, grossed myself out with that one.

13. Patty Anne said on May 19th, 2016 at 10:20 am

14. LG said on May 19th, 2016 at 8:19 pm

@Keane:
    I wonder how much damage to her politcal career this has
    caused. Maybee this is why the UNHCR recently appointed
    Cate Blanchett as a goodwill ambassador. They needed a spare
    in case of situations like this.

15. LG said on May 19th, 2016 at 8:21 pm

@Guest2:
    Very funny. You got a chuckle out of me.

16. LG said on May 19th, 2016 at 8:27 pm

@Patty Anne:
    With a voice like that she could enter the Eurovision
    Song Contest!

17. LG said on May 20th, 2016 at 7:15 am

I think the people behind the “angelina for euroville”
    roadshow underestimated the intelligence of the
    English public,

18. Guest2 said on May 20th, 2016 at 8:01 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Beautiful voice and song. Nice to see you here again.

19. Guest2 said on May 20th, 2016 at 8:03 pm

@LG:
    I think you’re right. So glad that people are starting to see through her. The UN will have to find a more credible puppet to push their agenda.

20. rushdog said on May 23rd, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Well, well…below posted last September. Another planned rebuild of her image…like ‘01-02, ‘05, ‘13 and now, and not surprising, 2016. When her image falters by her own hand, her own choices, her lack of ability and the hard work it truly takes to achieve…bring in the props – children and the humanitarian work and the controlled pr.

Oh, and remember when Ian tweeted she was “on remote?” It’s quite clear that it’s WmH that is who controls the remote.

rushdog said on September 16th, 2015 at 10:01 pm

The most recent post from 9/9 here is part 2 – again about her (only her last name in the tag): image tweaking, is lonely, major change/remodel in home life in 2016.
    the gist of the articles, but read it as if applying to her:

NY Times (trusted source) – old show = more important to feel true rather than be true. New show = vibe of fun, populist spirit and humility. Image change, the challenge is competing with self.

Contact Music – the song being sung is lonely with no friends, fresh start living in London, rehab 2013, out with bad influences

TMZ – the gossip is activists were attacked by bodyguards.

Daily Beast – London – make a difference performance = mixed reviews – plenty to applaud and also to criticize.

The Hotel – watch for in 2016 – new managing director, redoing the property, many updates – out with the old and in with the new. If I’m right about hotel = home = family life, then there’s going to be a switch made by her in 2016. The restaurant recommended for the Shabbat = rest, cessation. There’s an end and new beginning suggested in this post.

Tags:
    Carillon – re-doing, revamping
    Cobert – multi-hyphenate
    Dan Accadia – impressive, fine detail, others can only dream of
    Jolie – self
    Lilo – troubled star, lonely
    Trump – candidate

21. Guest2 said on May 24th, 2016 at 6:06 pm

@rushdog:
    Very interesting and I think you’re right about them living apart especially since Haven has been back in the picture for a while now. Only question…..how does Hague control her? And why? What’s his agenda? Okay, that’s 3 questions. I hope you will answer them.

22. LG said on May 25th, 2016 at 6:31 am

Hague must be working towards some kind of full
    time employment in Brussels with all the perks.
    He’s trying to be a g

23. LG said on May 25th, 2016 at 6:34 am

……He’ trying to appear to be a politician with
    a conscience making a difference in the world.

24. Guest2 said on May 25th, 2016 at 7:02 am

@LG:
    I guess in that regard they’re birds of a feather. Two has-beens trying to remain relevant.

25. Your Venal Vagina said on May 28th, 2016 at 3:18 pm

oooohhhh

26. AlvaSBystron said on May 31st, 2016 at 2:47 am

It’s remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends
    on the topic of this post, while I am also eager of getting experience.

Also visit my webpage – AlvaSBystron

27. Your Venal Vagina said on June 4th, 2016 at 6:52 pm

ooohhhh…

28. Your Venal Vagina said on June 20th, 2016 at 12:47 am

@Guest2:
    Oh you stinky cockhead homo fggot…. how do you feel about pulse in florida… you stinky cunny hole