IUC World Exclusive: Trump Scandal Brewing….Stay Tuned!!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016 by HisHighness in IUC:Arts, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Sources in the Republican Party told IUC today that a juicy political scandal about Donald Trump is about to erupt. Historically, we’ve seen political scandals involve sex, greed, cronyism, corruption and false information. The voters feel betrayed while late night talk show hosts have a field day. Is Trump above the law? Can a fresh scandal cripple his career. Previous scandals that Trump has faced over the years include:

1) Lying about his net worth. Financial experts suggest Donald’s fortune is much less than he says.
2) Accusations that Donald raped his ex wife Ivana in 1989.
3) A lawsuit claiming Trump University defrauded thousands of students out of millions of dollars.
4) Trump’s 1970 discrimination lawsuit where the Justice Department sued Trump for refusing to rent his rental units to minorities.
5) Trump’s ridiculous comments about Senator John McCain not being a war hero. “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” McCain is a known war hero. Trump’s comments sparked national outrage.
6) Trump’s failed marriages. He’s now on marriage number four, and not all seems too well in the Trump household. Several people close to Trump and his wife Melania, 24 years his junior, claim the marriage has been rocky and Melania has threatened to leave numerous times because of Donald’s narcissistic ways.
7) How Trump dated numerous bimbos after his failed marriage to Marla Maples. Stay Tuned!!!! images-1

1. Jerry Hall said on March 3rd, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Ian, so glad you are back. I’ve been a huge fan of yours for years having read all your books and watched your movies. Can’t wait to get my preordered copy of your new book.
    I have met Donald and I don’t think he’s getting a fair shake. For all the negative, there’s an equal amount of positive. I don’t think any other candidate out there is more qualified than him.
    Sending you love and hugs. xoxoxox

2. Patty Anne said on March 3rd, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I understand you are Canadian Ian, so perhaps you don’t understand that it would be impossible for Donald Trump to make false claims of his net worth: He has been audited yearly by the Federal Internal Revenue Service which has copies of all his financial records . To date nothing has been found to be in error.

Accusations are just that, unproven statements made by one person against another. When it’s fact, let me know, otherwise, it’s unproven . We all have seen that Ivanka is no shrinking violet, and if this accusation were fact, would be very likely to have dealt with this in a court of law.

The lawsuit concerning Trump University is ongoing because Mr. Trump is not going to pay off on a frivolous lawsuit, but fight it, at a much greater expense than simply settling out of court.

And the rest of your negativity against Trump are clearly to gain hits. Not worth commenting.

The situation has become so bad in the United States under Socialist Barack Obama’s two term Presidency that I, like many others, have changed my party to ensure that I can vote for Donald Trump. Sometimes it’s best to go back to our roots, when this nation was young, and elect a non-professional politicial. It’s obscene to have Congressmen and women sitting for 30 plus years. As one wise newscaster said, “Donald Trump is not a candidate for POTUS, he’s an entire new movement in this country”. Amen to that.

BTW, hello Ian, long time no see. Hi to all your lovely posters, and even to those not so lovely. wink!!

3. Togi said on March 4th, 2016 at 4:02 am

@Patty Anne:Sensible response, PA (and hello, BTW) ;) I am not a Trump supporter, nor am I a supporter of ANY other presidential candidate at this time. For me, it feels like I am watching a train barreling along a track laced with explosives. Sometimes (okay, MANY times), I want to run and hide from it all. But other times, I find it absolutely FASCINATING to watch. I think the Donald Trump phenomena makes it pretty clear that many, many Americans have HAD IT with career politicians. Personally, I see the Donald as a blow hard. He huffs and puffs and makes a lot of noise. He shocks people with what he says, but he says what he means and, as much as I hate to admit it, even I find THAT part of him appealing. As a potential leader, he scares me silly. Then again, so does Hillary … and she certainly does NOT say what she means or mean what she says. ;)

HOWEVER … oh my word. He is stirring up the political system … which ABSOLUTELY NEEDS to be stirred up. All the political jockeying by the GOP party sickens me. I believe the combined attack on Trump and their quest to stop him from being either nominated by the party or running as a third party it is absolutely WRONG. All these stories and rumors come from the GOP at this point. Well, Hillary may be getting them out there, too. Because she sure as heck doesn’t want to run against Trump. LOL. This is way more than an argument or disagreement on who would make the better president. It’s craziness in the making. OMG … I just despise politics! Hold onto your hats, folks. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

4. Togi said on March 4th, 2016 at 4:09 am

Oh … I do feel the need to add something here, Ian. I’m really don’t believe these “scandals” would shake the support Trump is currently enjoying. These scandals are seriously MINOR compared to the scandals surrounding Hillary. Benghazi and her emails are HUGE. These are RECENT. How she is still accepted as a candidate for the POTUS, I cannot understand. There are so many skeletons in THAT closet, I wouldn’t even want to crack the door. By comparative standards, the Donald has nothing on Hills.

5. Guest2 said on March 4th, 2016 at 8:07 am

Hi Ian, Patty Anne and Togi. While I agree with you both that the political system needs shaking up, and I too can understand the appeal of an outsider, I don’t think Donald Trump is the man to become president. He’s a narcissist who is making promises he cannot possibly deliver on (imo) and he knows that. He’s a bully, a liar, a misogynist, a xenophobe and a racist and since he refuses to reveal his tax returns we don’t know how much he is worth. The other thing that scares me about the donald is his involvement with casinos (does he still operate them?). Wherever there’s gaming it’s certain there’s mob involvement. I think he’s an unsavory character and I hope the truth about him comes out. That said, our choices really do look grim. Hope you’re both well and that we can still be “friends” despite Donald.

6. becca becks said on March 4th, 2016 at 1:54 pm

@Jerry Hall:
    Congrats on the marriage.
    Former supermodel Jerry Hall, 59, has today married tycoon Rupert Murdoch…
    Busy times for you.
    Good Luck..

7. becca becks said on March 4th, 2016 at 1:58 pm

@Togi:
    Politics well well.
    They all have more skeletons in their closet then most people, but not all and maybe even more than you Ian..?
    You do not travel in those circles and stay clean.
    At least you have seen things and not done anything about them.
    Dead people and people paid off Do not talk and they are the ones holding the secrets.

8. Togi said on March 4th, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@Guest2:I’m laughing out loud right now. NO, I AM NOT A TRUMP FOLLOWER! OMG! LOL. I completely agree with your description of that man. I wouldn’t want to sit down in a room with him, that’s for certain. Basically, what I am saying is we are screwed with our choices. The PERSON I could actually relate to and BELIEVE was Ben Carson. Not saying he would make a great LEADER, but I don’t believe for one second that he deserved to be ridiculed. Anyhow, I’m just dismayed with the candidates. Maybe, someday, America will accept with open arms someone who is NOT ruthless.

9. Togi said on March 4th, 2016 at 5:39 pm

@becca becks:Oh, the DIRT under the fingernails of politicians. UGH. My least favorite people.

10. sinker said on March 4th, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Can’t wait to hear the Trump stories & hoping it ends things for him sooner rather than later!

11. LG said on March 6th, 2016 at 6:29 am

So Donald has a woman at every port, or a
    little Donald or too…..??

Still can’t get over Jerry Hall having
    to perform her wifely duties with
    Rupert Murdoch…….!!

12. Guest2 said on March 6th, 2016 at 8:57 am

@LG:
    Maybe it’s not so difficult when taken with a big dose of money. At least he looks cleaner than jagger? He grosses me out. Anyway, she looked really happy and so did he so wish them both well.

Has anyone seen the pics of the wedding party at DM? I can’t get over how Georgia May looks nothing like her sister and her mother but very much like someone else we know. I’ll have to goggle early pics of Jerry.

13. Guest2 said on March 6th, 2016 at 9:03 am

@Guest2:
    I’ll take back the last part. If you look at very early pics of Jerry Hall there is a strong resemblance to her younger daughter. Do all these robots come form the same gene pool?

14. Theo said on March 6th, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Trump has settled plenty of lawsuits in his past so his claim that he never settles lawsuits is a lie. His Trump University was by all accounts – except Trump’s – a huge and cynical scam.

The IRS doesn’t disclose anyone’s returns or documents or audits or communications with any tax filer. Trump refuses to make his tax returns public as any candidate would be expected to do. Further the IRS is never going to refute someone’s claims about their earnings or assets so Trump can claim anything he wants without worry that the IRS will bust his inflated claims.

Trump has been shown to be a terrible businessman. Many of the so called Trump buildings are nothing more than other peoples’ bulldings for which he paid to have his name on. Trump has left many failed business projects in his wake – for which he has settled lawsuits. I’m sure he will eventually settle his Trump university lawsuits in time as well.

Trump is essentially one big carnival barker trolling America. He has neither the grasp of the myriad issues and roles a president must handle nor the experience or temperment to hold the job.

We don’t even have to discuss the idiotic remarks he made about issuing illegal orders to the military to conduct war crimes. The man is a fool and a blowhard. Nothing more. I am completely gobsmacked there are people who can’t see through him.

15. Guest2 said on March 6th, 2016 at 6:53 pm

@Theo:
    I totally agree with you on Trump. I know some really intelligent people (a family member included) who think he’s the solution to the problems this country faces simply because he’s outside the political establishment. In addition to the things you’ve said about him, he is totally misrepresenting who he is politically. For sure, he is no conservative so I don’t know who the Republicans are who are voting for him. About the only thing I believe that comes out of his mouth is that he hates paying taxes. Our politicians should understand that this is a backlash against them and the mess they’ve created but I don’t think they get that. That said, the remaining choices are rather grim. We may even get our first Canadian president. The one candidate that probably would make a good president I guess is not sexy enough for people. If you don’t play well on television you’re out of the running. All just my opinion.

16. Maggie said on April 3rd, 2016 at 2:07 am

Well? Still waiting. Of COURSE they’re paying around this nonsense, the GOP despises Trump… just like you do, Ian.

17. Kania said on April 15th, 2016 at 8:39 am

I honestly feel sorry for Americans having one of these awful people become President. IMO. And for Trump cheating, I no way think he has cheated on Melania. I mean, she isn’t dumb. She has a voice. And her Mother, Father and sister are all Americans now. Melania has been used to the very good life for nearly 20 years! She won’t give that up easily. I really feel that they are a HAPPY couple. No way is she going anywhere. She must have jewellery worth MILLIONS in her safe, that’s just for starters. Do you think she would leave Trump if he doesn’t get the White House? Hell no!