IUC World Exclusive: Trumps Hidden Treasure Chest; Oscar Scandal; Opera Hotel in Kiev; Dann Carlton best Hotel in Medellin

Posted on March 2nd, 2016 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Fashion

IUC World Exclusive: A person once close to Republican Candidate Donald Trump told IUC that the former Apprentice host has “hidden treasures” all over the world. When asked to elaborate the former New Yorker who now resides in Palm Beach replied, “the world will find out sooner than later. I love Donald, he deserves to win the Republican leadership. I’m just afraid when all this comes out it might override his attempt to become the next commander in chief of our country.” Developing….images

Oscars blind controversy: A former Oscar winner told friends she was snubbed by the Oscars this year because several jurists don’t like her kids. Mmmm….who can it be???

IUC travel: Recently, I stayed at the luxurious The Opera Hotel in Kiev. I haven’t experienced many hotels in my travels that rival their opulence, elegance combined with amazing amenities (spa and pool were amazing) and A-1 service. Despite all the war and insecurity in the Ukraine, Kiev remains one of the most interesting cities to visit. The Opera Hotel is the place to stay for travelers seeking a first class experience and location in the heart of the city.

Last week I was back in Medellin at the hotel I consider the best in Columbia, Hotel Dann Carlton. Dann is more than just a hotel, it’s a home away from home. Every detail is covered, including spa, amazing outdoor pool, two first class restaurants and the friendliest staff I have ever encountered during my travels. A pianist plays in the lobby daily in the early evening. Dann’s location is the best in Medellin, in between Park Jeres and the popular Santa Fe Shopping center. A must stay for anyone visiting Columbia.Unknown

1. HisHighness said on March 2nd, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Good to be back. Hope all is well with everyone. Miss you all. New book coming next month!!!!

2. Jackie S said on March 2nd, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I know Trump has a lot of ghosts. Tell us more Ian. This is a story we need to follow. Can’t wait to read the next post on this.

3. WR said on March 2nd, 2016 at 2:56 pm

“The world will find out sooner than later”. It may hurt Trump in a close race. However, Hillary Clinton also has a lot of skeletons in her closet. I understand that 60 people who were close to her have died, prematurely. And there’s the other scandals.

Regarding the Oscar snubee (my word): It would help to know if she was a contender, and was ignored in the nominations. If she was in fact, nominated; then there are 8 to consider: Charlotte Rampling, Saoirse Ronan, Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Lawrence, Rooney Mara, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Kate Winslett and Rachel McAdams.

4. Guest1 said on March 2nd, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Is Jolie the one claiming her movie “By the Sea” was snubbed because she adopted children from different races and because of the issue of lack of racial diversity at the Oscars? If so, she is more delusional than I thought.

5. Togi said on March 2nd, 2016 at 3:40 pm

@WR: American politics are a disaster. I’m going to go stick my head in the sand. Normally, at this time of year, I would say I was going to stick my head in the ICE … but we’ve had nothing but warm temps this winter and NO SNOW. So, sand it is. Yep. Someone please wake me up when this nightmare is over. :/

6. name said on March 2nd, 2016 at 6:07 pm

@HisHighness:
    hmmmm a new book you say? will the upcoming book contain any information the ‘world will find out sooner rather than later’? ;)

7. Guest1 said on March 2nd, 2016 at 7:35 pm

@Togi:
    Plan on hibernating for the next 5 years!

8. Guest1 said on March 2nd, 2016 at 7:41 pm

@Guest1:
    The reason I guessed Jolie is because she sent “By The Sea” out for Oscar consideration for just about every category.

Ian, what is the atmosphere in Columbia with regards to the Zika virus?

Happy to see you back!

9. HisHighness said on March 2nd, 2016 at 8:15 pm

@Guest1:
    Great to be back. And great to have your back G1. Nobody really talks about it….life goes on. I love it there.

10. WR said on March 2nd, 2016 at 9:36 pm

@Togi:
    ITA! I move about in different circles. ALL have the same opinion that politics is a disaster. I’ve even read some serious predictions that Obama will exercise martial law so he can stay in office. My neighbor was saying this to all who would hear, over two years, ago. (Now, my neighbor, who happens to be Sicilian has an attitude of “C’est la Vie!” ; or, “Que Sera Sera” to borrow from other languages.) I can only recommend YouTube, for the curiosity seekers. They will get a lot to think about. But I’m always warned by my neighbors: Beware of false prophets!

A native lady contacted me after I expressed my condolences to a family, after reading an obituary. This generous woman sent me some jarred Alaska salmon. 3 very small jars. I hadn’t tasted salmon except for locally sold, farm-raised fish in a long, long time.

For over a year, I’ve been telling my neighbors that large corporations covet Alaska land, and they are preparing we, of the Lower 48, for an eventual takeover. And the warming of Mother Earth is why. Land will thaw, and real estate will become more and more valuable. This is why I say that there are about 5 different channels constantly showing everything Alaskan.
    Interesting, that Greenland is also thawing. The southernmost tip is equal to Juneau, Alaska in latitude. (about 55-58 degrees). I hope I’m right in saying it’s latitude. So Denmark now has a great possession. And, Russia and Siberia, whoa! Russia will become even more powerful!

11. Togi said on March 3rd, 2016 at 3:47 am

@Guest1: Oh great! Five years of hiding out. Maybe I’ll buy a few remote acres off the grid and REALLY hide out for awhile. LOL

12. sinker said on March 4th, 2016 at 7:38 pm

@HisHighness:
    HELLO IAN!!!! So good to see some new posts : )

13. kbeonlineru said on March 8th, 2016 at 10:30 am

Мне сказали что вы ключи даете от касперского у вас есть ? У меня 506 сборка. Все что в инете есть пишет в черном списке
    На почту отправьте пожалуйста.

14. Dorothy Petrillo said on April 29th, 2016 at 8:56 pm

The country name is spelled Colombia.