IUC Exclusive: IUC Blind; IUC Survey; IUC Travel: Radisson Blu Edwardian Shines

Posted on July 24th, 2015 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

IUC Blind: I was in L.A. a couple weeks ago and had the chance to interview a former publicist to an A-lister most people on this site are familiar with. The publicist revealed to me that the star she reps was recently admitted to a substance abuse center for abuse of prescription pills and depression. Can you guess who?

IUC Survey: What is the funniest film you saw this summer? Let us know which film and why? Look forward to your comments.

IUC Travel: Just discovered a hotel smack in the middle of London that provides the very best hospitality mixed with the most luxurious accommodations and the most attentive service I have seen anywhere in England. Radisson Blu Edwardian located on Bloomsbury Street a block from the British Museum is splendid, offering luxurious rooms and suites that are the finest and most reasonably priced in a city in which hotel rooms are normally tiny and sterile. Not at Radisson Blu Edwardian! In an atmosphere of class and calm, this architectural gem offers a rare preciousness and elegance that delight. The savoury cuisine of the Steak&Lobster restaurant is mouth watering and extremely price affordable. The lobster was out of this world and the caesar salad with salmon on top was a great starter. Great wine and ambiance made this a most enjoyable place to dine.
When you visit London this gem is the place I recommend you stay at. It offers guests a sophisticated combination of characteristic elegance and modern technology combined with extremely well decor rooms. A remarkable, elegant contemporary hotel with exquisite charm!
FullSizeRender-7

1. I'm on the bidet said on July 24th, 2015 at 11:15 am

Looks like Ian ordered the reindeer tartare.

2. becca becks said on July 24th, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Older Movie” Let’s be Cops” very funny,made me laugh.

Well that BP looks pretty rough, AJ looks skeleton and hair is going too.
    JA & JT very quiet I am hearing not so good things about them.
    Those are the triangle for you, but we talk about a lot of people.

3. becca becks said on July 24th, 2015 at 2:12 pm

It seems that BP is the only one when you google that has fired a publicist in the last few year, but you never know.

4. Guest2 said on July 24th, 2015 at 3:06 pm

This is a little confusing. First it says a former publicist to an A-lister then it says the star she reps. Are they two different stars? It’s said that AJ doesn’t have a publicist so my guess would be either Pitt or Affleck. Brad looks worse but Ben’s marriage is falling apart so my guess is him.

5. WC Kitty said on July 24th, 2015 at 5:45 pm

@Guest2:
    It very well could be Ben. From what I’ve read, he appears to have an addiction problem (gambling & drinking) and he may have ended up addicted to prescription medicine in attempt to aid him with one or more of his other addictions. He may also be depressed due to a mid-life crisis and more. He’s supposedly living in another residence on the family property so he hasn’t really moved away from his family. If his addiction(s) are what drove him and Jen apart, I hope he cleans up. I’d really like to see this family pull through their tough times.

6. Guest2 said on July 24th, 2015 at 7:01 pm

@WC Kitty:
    I actually saw Ben with his two little girls outside of Boston last year. I was with family and he sat at a table near us. He knew I recognized him but he had a very strange expression on his face, a vacant stare almost. He reminded me of someone I know who has Asperger syndrome, the same strange expression. I think Ben is a very talented man with a lot of demons. I too really hope that he cleans himself up and they work things out. I think Jen did a lot to help him rehab his image after J-Lo and I think he’s well aware of that. Maybe the possibility of losing all that will be a catalyst for him to change his habits. Very hard to do especially with so much temptation around.

7. Theo said on July 24th, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Brad Pitt hasn’t had a publicist in over 7 years.

Ben looks like the misery of marrying someone because they were pregnant. Not that shotgun weddings can’t end up happy but it’s not the best foundation.

8. WC Kitty said on July 25th, 2015 at 1:54 pm

@Theo:
    Ben and Jen were both in their 30s. Neither had a child before hand and trust that both took measures to do prevent an unwanted pregnancy. He was and is a big boy and knows all about the tricks that can be played by a woman, so if he didn’t want a baby, then he’d have taken precautions to prevent both an unwanted pregancy and std’s. Besides, a pregnancy doesn’t mean he had to marry her and she was a rising star (one of the reasons her marriage broke up according to her ex) and she is about as wealthy as Ben so she won’t get alimony. If you ever sat amongst wealthy young men and listened to their conversations on the subject, you’d know that he wasn’t tricked. Being an adult means being responsible for your actions. Now, like most people who later decide to divorce, he may be sorry for the path HE chose, but I believe his behavior is due to other issues.

9. Guest2 said on July 25th, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Agree with you.

10. WR said on July 26th, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Ben also has a gambling addiction. Last I read, he was on coke. Self-destruction may take years. If one is lucky, some kind of intervention will make one realize that they want to live, after all. And then they take the “baby steps” necessary to get back into sanity. This may also take many years.

Counseling educators say that rehab programs stress that the addict has to surrender, in order to achieve victory. Surrender to a “higher power” of the addict’s choice. They choose a sponsor to guide them through the initial “baby steps”. For, they will have to reflect on what led them to take the first drink, or other drug. Once they find out, there’s a lot of work and growing up to do. Making amends is one of the many. But first, they have to want to live, after all.
    Now, choosing a sponsor can be either a hit-or-miss process. One can outgrow a sponsor; or, can be un-intentionally hurt by a sponsor. Usually, sponsors are other addicts. So, it’s important to realize that one’s sponsor is also a sick person.

Anyway, prayers for the addicts; esp. for those who are filled with strong resolutions, The Morning After, only to weaken as the day progresses.

11. I'm on the bidet said on July 26th, 2015 at 9:50 pm

R.I.P. Bobbi Kristina

12. Guest2 said on July 26th, 2015 at 11:22 pm

@WR:

We all have our demons to conquer. I’m thankful that drugs and alcohol are not mine. Don’t know how I’d handle it if they were. We try to remember that there but for the Grace of God go we.

13. Guest1 said on July 26th, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Ian didn’t say how long ago the publicist worked with the A-lister. He did rever to the publicist as a “her”. Both Ben Affleck and Jennifer Aniston have male publicists. Could be Pitt and his ex-publicist who is a woman. Could also be Jolie. I don’t buy her no publicist spiel. I beleive Holly Goline acts as her publicist. Here is info on a LinkedIn account of a person who worked for Holly at Chivan:

Assistant to Holly Goline

Chivan Productions

December 2008 – January 2013 (4 years 2 months)

- Assisted under Holly Goline, publicist and manager for well-known actors
    – Earned valuable skills as an executive assistant and management expertise
    – Organized philanthropy efforts and trips internationally and domestically for individual and large groups
    – Assisted in reading, editing, and analyzing movie scripts for writers and actors
    – Learned valuable skills as an executive assistant

Goline is given the title “producer” or “executive producer” to hide the fact that she is her publicist.

Could be either of them, although I feel alcohol would be more Brad’s choice. Hopefully he, or whoever it is, isn’t mixing Alcohol with drugs. Now a days a lot of addicts crush and snort the pills for a quicker high.

14. WR said on July 27th, 2015 at 1:08 am

RIP Bobbi Kristina Brown.

15. Guest2 said on July 27th, 2015 at 11:06 am

@Guest1:
    That’s an interesting link. Although the abuse of prescription pills sounds like it could be Jolie because of all her surgeries I really can’t see Holly talking to Ian about her. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is about Brad though really it could be any famous actor. Who’s been MIA lately?

16. WC Kitty said on July 27th, 2015 at 2:05 pm

@Guest2:
    It may be Brad. Did you see this thread over at FF? http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=690892

17. WC Kitty said on July 27th, 2015 at 2:06 pm

:shock: I didn’t space the letters out like that! :lol:

18. I'm on the bidet said on July 27th, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Wow . . .

Bobbi Kristina Now It’s a Homicide Investigation

19. WC Kitty said on July 27th, 2015 at 2:16 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Read the boyfriend was the main person of interest. It’s really sad and just a few years ago both mom and daughter were alive and pictured smiling together. :(

20. I'm on the bidet said on July 27th, 2015 at 8:38 pm

@WC Kitty:
    There’s a video of him (Nick Gordon) doing a really poor job of pretending he’s devastated by Bobbi Kristina’s being in the hospital. It will be up to the coroner’s office I think to find the majority of the physical evidence against him, then hopefully some detectives who know their business will get the story from him.

21. Guest2 said on July 27th, 2015 at 8:44 pm

@WC Kitty:
    OMG, that hat! He’s so weird but he does look cleaned up, almost like the old Brad.

22. becca becks said on July 28th, 2015 at 1:33 pm

No Funny Movies ????
    Just set back and read and watch the PR scams going on around the celebrities that make money of the people.
    lies, lies and more lies.
    Who has fooled you the most?
    Who has concocted the best back story to their endeavors?

23. WC Kitty said on July 29th, 2015 at 1:46 pm

@becca becks:
    There are a lot of stories going on out there, but I have to be honest and say that when it comes to many of them, I haven’t a clue who they are. C. Jenner is all over the place, but I don’t care for the person since the news of the accident and Jenner’s driving behavior afterwards. To be honest, I don’t like any of the people in that family. Now we have gossip about the demise of a marriage when it comes to a couple of country stars and it sounds like neither is a winner.

Affleck/Garner is back in the news with reports that he cheated with the nanny. Could be true since a number of nannies have cheated with and later married their boss. However, it’s an easily made up story and the source says they were talking etc. and she was fired. Source could be the young nanny getting even, not to mention 15 minutes of fame, for being fired. Since there were rumours before of him cheating, she is young and pretty, people will believe it even if it’s not true. Affleck is spouting that he may sure. Since he is currently with his family and plans on living on their property, I’m not sure if I believe this story. It’s not like they were seen at her place or a hotel etc.. Girl could have been flirting with him and got canned.

Now the regular scripted stories about the Jolie Pitt’s are coming fast and furious. Jolie has Mad’s life planned out. So much for freedom.

24. Togi said on July 29th, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Hi WC Kitty. I’m a country music fan and have always loved Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. Loved them together, too. Sad they didn’t make it … but marriage is difficult as it is. I can’t imagine how hard it would be as a celebrity whose ego is constantly being fed by hangers-on. Ugh. Actually feel bad for the Affleck-Garner household, as well. Wanted to see them make it, too. Oh well. Just another failed marriage. :( The Jolie Pitts are terribly boring. Don’t even care about them … and just laugh at all the headlines. Pretty disgusted with Maddox already getting a “job” in the business. Nepotism is alive and well in this world. Sucks, really. Seems success comes free for some, with no personal merit. Yet those who work their butts off can never see it. Thus is the world we live in. :/

25. WC Kitty said on July 29th, 2015 at 4:34 pm

@Togi:
    Hi Togi! I’m not a big fan of country music (unless it’s old country rock), but I do like some songs by certain country artists a lot. I didn’t know anything about Lambert and Shelton until the headlines started. I still don’t, so I was alluding to the so-called started out and ended by cheating stories. I’d have no idea if they were true. Now TMZ has pictures of her stuff out on the porch. I don’t even know much about other music artists, including those whose music I enjoy.

I also wish that the Affleck/Garner marriage had survived. I hope that the nanny story is false since at least right now the couple is being amicable and the children don’t need that kind of behavior from dad in their lives. If false, then the reporting tabloid(s) are just doing their usual who cares about the children crap.

I agree Pitt and Jolie are terribly boring. She is so predictable that posters at FF have been correctly able to say what her next stunt will be. She is so full of herself and one poster at FF today said that she adheres to Angelinaism.

26. sinker said on August 2nd, 2015 at 9:28 pm

regarding AJ and BP, and a host of other HW types, a publicist by any other name is still a publicist. And any number of types of “representatives” or “assistants” can do the work of a publicist.

27. becca becks said on August 5th, 2015 at 3:44 pm

. MOVIE NEWS GUIDE 08/04
    Jennifer Aniston’s relationship with Justin Theroux is on the rocks again. The “Friends” star is reportedly ‘taking a break’ with beau Theroux while he films “Zoolander 2.” Read on to find out more. When we last encountered the 45-year-old actress in this Movie News Guide report, Jennifer Aniston was already plagued with relationship troubles. “Friends” co-star Matt LeBlanc’s father alleged an affair between the two while filming the series. During this time, Aniston was married to actor Brad Pitt. Although she denied those claims, she did take a break from her relationship with 43-year-old Theroux claiming that his behavior on the set of “Zoolander 2? was “obnoxious, bossy and a real jerk.” But now, as an inside source told Star Magazine, Aniston has taken offense to Theroux’s interactions with a certain blonde female colleague on the set of “Zoolander 2.” The tensions between Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have apparently reached its peak during a dinner organized by Jason Bateman and his wife, where Aniston finally confronted the other lady. This action was not taken well by Theroux, and the two have decided to call off their engagement all together. However, despite the persistent rumors, it is worth noting that Aniston recently spoke to CBS Sunday Morning, where she replied to rumor mongers with this: ” ‘I think everyone knows it’s all B.S. and like a soap opera on paper,” the “Cake” star said. In the meantime, the trailer for “Zoolander 2,” which was penned by Theroux and stars Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, will hit the screens this weekend. Following the exploits of everybody’s favorite model, ‘Derek Zoolander,’ the movie is set to hit the theaters in February 2016. Blonde female colleague:

28. becca becks said on August 5th, 2015 at 3:45 pm

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/04 **#2**
    This former A list mostly television actress from a long running hit network show turned A list mostly movie actress has been in hiding for much of the past month because of some horrible plastic surgery. It is not that it was botched, but she looks so different that she is scared what people will think. Jennifer Aniston

29. becca becks said on August 5th, 2015 at 3:45 pm

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/03 **#10**
    This B list mostly movie actress is married to an A lister, but maybe not for long. He apparently caught her raiding some of his bank accounts and wiring the money to herself. Amber Heard/Johnny Depp

30. becca becks said on August 5th, 2015 at 3:46 pm

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/01 **#1**
    This A- list mostly movie actress/producer/former television actress from a long running network hit show which is over, is taking a lot of flack from women’s groups for continuing to support this jerk of an A list comedian/actor who regularly abuses women. Jennifer Aniston/Bill Cosby (”early in the run of ‘Friends,’ he gave his blessing for NBC to put the show into the Thursday 8 p.m. time slot – his old time slot.”)

31. becca becks said on August 5th, 2015 at 3:46 pm

BLIND GOSSIP 08/04 **#1**
    Let’s talk about this famous couple’s upcoming divorce. Claiming that the marriage fell apart because he cheated with some girl is a clever way to piggyback onto another divorcing couple’s excuse. To solicit public sympathy over another trusted young female temptress destroying the sanctity of marriage is preferable to admitting the truth. The truth is that she was in in a marriage with a bisexual man whose side pieces were usually male. It will be very interesting to see if the wife casually mentions any of the husband’s male “friends” in the next few months. We are particularly curious to see if she drops the name of one certain male musician. Gwen Stefani/Gavin Rossdale/Peter Robinson, who was known as Marilyn and (affair with nanny)

32. morris maltenburg said on August 5th, 2015 at 10:56 pm

I’ve got a knockout story for you all to read regarding the homo faggot pedo-bears of the UK!!

33. morris maltenburg said on August 5th, 2015 at 10:57 pm

UK Kicks Out US Journalist Investigating Former PM’s Alleged Pedophilia

Sputnik
    August 5, 2015

A reporter from the US who was investigating allegations that former British Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath abused minors at a children’s home on the island of Jersey says she was prevented from carrying out her work by the British authorities.

A journalist from the US told a London radio station that she was forced to leave the UK in 2011 by the authorities after attempting to investigate allegations that former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath had sexually abused orphans at a children’s home on the island of Jersey.

Leah McGrath Goodman, a finance journalist, told LBC radio that while she was carrying out investigations into the tax haven, a British Crown dependency in the English Channel, she came across allegations of child abuse committed by powerful and influential people in British society.

“Ted Heath was one of the more prominent allegations.”

Despite her British visa, McGrath Goodman says that she was thrown out of the country after being detained at London’s Heathrow airport when she returned to the UK to investigate the allegations further.

“There was a notation on my file that told them to put me in custody. They detained me for 12 hours; they went through all my things.”

“They took away everything, my phone, my passport, I didn’t have anything. I didn’t know what was going on. Eventually I found out that that was why [because of her investigation into the pedophile allegations], but it was only right before they deported me.”

“And then they banned me for two years from entering the UK.”

In the interview, McGrath Goodman was also asked about the allegations she’d heard about the former British Prime Minister, which she was prevented from investigating further.

“On the island it was very widespread that he had enjoyed using his yacht, it was called the ‘Morning Cloud,’” and he would come to the island quite frequently and from what I understand from people on the island and off the islands, he would take the children from care homes for rides on the yacht.”

“And it was reported that some of those children never came back.”

McGrath Goodman said that according to the reports, Heath was one of “quite a few VIPs and high- ranking people in the government and in public life” who frequented the ‘Haut de la Garenne’ care home. The facility was also frequently visited by the late Jimmy Savile, a DJ and television personality who was later revealed to have raped and abused hundreds of children.

“What they are saying is, the children were loaned out quite regularly to high level people. They were often brought back, sometimes not. The records will say things like, ‘the child ran away.’”

“But there was no effort to find them.”

When asked whether she thought the British government was complicit in covering up the allegations, she responded that “I have seen a pattern of trying very hard to look the other way.”

Though it is difficult to prove that the authorities were purposefully obstructing the investigation, said McGrath Goodman, “It is quite a coincidence that every time people try to take the matter and bring it to somebody in authority, it never seems to go anywhere.”

The States of Jersey police confirmed on Tuesday that Heath was being investigated as part of its Operation Whistle enquiry into child abuse carried out at homes on the island; it is one of five UK police forces now investigating allegations of child abuse against the former prime minister.

Sir Edward Heath, who died in 2005 aged 89, was the Conservative Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1970 to 1974.

34. morris maltenburg said on August 5th, 2015 at 11:13 pm

In other KNEWS…………… The tabz are stating that Willyboy Smitty and JU-JU-Ju-Ada Pick-Your-Nose have left the church of Scieno-Scientolo HOMO FAGGOTRY..

Additionally

Ole Calypso Louie FartaKHAN..the cone head Con fucker has called for and “TAKEN THE PISS” that 10,000 Bludgeon Islamo-Fucker-Ologist need to rise up and kill whitey…. This was at the Ebener Black Baptist Church where Martin Luther King spoke.

35. WC Kitty said on August 6th, 2015 at 11:31 am

@becca becks:
    Check out TMZ. Did Jen and Justin get married?

36. becca becks said on August 6th, 2015 at 4:29 pm

It might be looking like that. I just read that too. Strange how the spin keeps on spinning. Funny how I read about the Brangelina movie coming out on the same paper today to..PR time baby, movies must be coming out.

Now it’s honeymoon time! Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux pictured boarding a private jet after secret A-list ceremony at Bel Air mansion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3187033/Newlyweds-Jennifer-Aniston-Justin-Theroux-pictured-boarding-private-jet-bound-honeymoon-secret-list-ceremony.html#ixzz3i4Jq7ezE
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook@WC Kitty:

37. Keane said on August 6th, 2015 at 4:59 pm

@becca becks:

Loved how Jen totally trumped that moive release – great timing Jen – well done! LOL

38. WC Kitty said on August 6th, 2015 at 5:44 pm

@Keane:
    Some are saying that the trailer for the movie was released 1 day early and 27 minutes after the announcement of the wedding (now who do you think did that? :lol: ). The trailer was also quickly pulled and does it ever look like a boring snooze fest with Angie doing her usual crying, yelling, hitting, smoking, and other bs moves lol! Then take a look at the credits. Hmm wonder if that will change because the movie looks like a real loser of a snooze fest as seen from the trailer link below . :roll:

39. siska said on August 6th, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Congratulations to lovely couple jen n Justin..wish their love will conquer all their obstacles…. It such a good news after all the sad divorce news

40. Guest2 said on August 6th, 2015 at 8:18 pm

@WC Kitty:
    That looks really, really bad, like the Jolie Pitts being themselves. I wondered what was going on with Jen that there were so many negative stories in the last week. I never would have guessed she was getting married. I wonder if they put that out there to deflect from the wedding. Wish them all the best and it is nice to get happy news after all the sad news of divorcing couples.

41. Togi said on August 6th, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Wow. That looks really dumb. What is it with AJ and all the violence? Don’t they know that domestic violence is NOT COOL? There’s nothing cool … AT ALL … about face slaps, kicking, hitting. That’s about all the trailer showed. Nothing interesting … at all. I’m really, truly surprised!

42. WC Kitty said on August 6th, 2015 at 9:32 pm

@Guest2:
    It is nice to hear happy news. The timing of the release of the snooze fest film makes it appears that Angie’s not happy and the loons are going nuts over at TMZ. Another good thing is that this happy news knocks that pap loving slutty nanny off the tabloid covers and gives Jennifer G. a break. Yes, this is great news! LOL

43. WC Kitty said on August 6th, 2015 at 9:40 pm

@Togi:
    It isn’t cool. I have only see one or two films (M&MS)where she acts and are they all violent? If this is the way those two are together then it’s probably best if the children are in another house with the nannys. Some loons are posting that it looks great. :roll:

44. becca becks said on August 7th, 2015 at 10:20 am

Interesting… When so many fake power couples are “UN-COUPLING”
    This will be the new power couple. I hope all goes well.
    We all know that Marriage does not fix all the problems, just covers some for awhile.
    Good Luck!!!

45. Keane said on August 7th, 2015 at 5:08 pm

@WC Kitty:

That will kill her “directing” career – it is truly terrible.

Back to trying to crack the political world – you mark my words, she’ll give that another bash after this.

46. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2015 at 6:44 pm

It looks like Billy Bob T on jen’s honeymoon boat with them. Probably just a look-alike:

47. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2015 at 6:45 pm

@Keane:
    I’m beginning to think that poster at FF who believes she’s involved with the CIA might be right. How else to explain all the opportunities the studios gives this incredibly untalented woman?

48. morris maltenburg said on August 7th, 2015 at 8:03 pm

@siska:
    Boy are fucking dumb. Do you actually believe there was a wedding? Say it ain’t so Jo? There wasn’t any fucking w edding you dufus. I don’t care what she says….. even on the Evil Degenerate Faggot channel.

You are a Dufus….

49. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2015 at 9:26 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    You are a moron.

50. morris maltenburg said on August 7th, 2015 at 10:24 pm

@Guest2:
    G2…. You actually think town pump is an CIA Operator…. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    You’re a fucking Dolt….. Hey if Jelly AZZ Anus “ButtFucker” Ston is actually married…Bwahahahahahaha
    what can I say… I’m not buying it… to convenient… it was about sucking the wind outta the debate coverage… HillBilly Rotten to the Core Cluckfuck WelleslyBull Dyke Faggot and her Faggot Cunny Huma Abedin got knocked outta the news cycle, and of course, the alphbet soup networks were worried about all of the free coverage the Trumpster was getting… HillyBilly is scared so shitless about the Trumpster that she has reverted to her Southern accent… Bwahahahahahahaha

How else do you explain all of the very grainy photographs in the TABZ and online PUULLLEASE… and the BS cover story about stashing all of the supposed decorations being stashed in the house next door…
    Who thinks up this BULL SHIT…………. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How about the beline onto a plane…. all grainy….. all of her friends going on the honeymoon with her… bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    you’re a fucking looooonnnnnnnnnnn

51. morris maltenburg said on August 7th, 2015 at 10:27 pm

@becca becks:
    Finally… someone with some sense…. it takes Becks to straighten out all of you….

52. morris maltenburg said on August 7th, 2015 at 10:28 pm

becks has it right… media relevency… getting your pic on the page… that’s all

53. becca becks said on August 8th, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Interesting…..Game on…

MR. X 08/07 **#4**
    Easy Easy: Which newlyweds secretly got married years ago and had this “private” ceremony only to grab the next cover of Kneepads? Taking a page from her ex-husband’s playbook I see. Jennifer Aniston/Justin Theroux (Brad Pitt)

54. Siska said on August 8th, 2015 at 6:08 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    Thank you,,,and take a deep breath,,why all the rages over a simple congratulation? …

55. Guest2 said on August 8th, 2015 at 8:12 pm

@becca becks:
    Jen should do what Clooney did….post her marriage certificate for the public to see. I always thought Clooney did that as a challenge to brangelina. We know the wedding in France was not a legal marriage so just a question of when/if.

56. WC Kitty said on August 8th, 2015 at 9:14 pm

@Guest2:
    If they just married in California, then if it wasn’t confidential (like if they married secretly awhile back), their marriage license will be avialable to the public.

57. morris maltenburg said on August 8th, 2015 at 9:35 pm

@Siska:
    Well siska….. why should I even waste breath telling you why. Most especially because your in Europe. You are not American. Its like dealing with Horatio Rufus Huckster. It goes something like this. I cannot stand town pump and her pitiful fuck bag. Jelly Azz ANUS..”BUTTFUCKER”…STON… Along with her EDDIE MUNSTER FUCK BAG JUICY BUG HEAD TINA BLOOD SUCKER AND BOTTOM TO THE TERRIBLE RAT HEAD I feel identically the same towards. I am absolutely sick and tired of the looser apologists that make up for either of these four “PIECES OF LOW LIFE SHIT,” They have all done extreme evil, whether or not you actually know the truth, or even acknowledge it. NONE DESERVE THE LIFESTYLES THEY CURRENTLY ENJOY.
    I know factually, by real evidences, that all of these turds should have been prosecuted years and years ago. Yet, they have not been. I absolutely hate their asses, and always will. Further, its very close that something very real will happen in the future, to see these low lifes, and many of their buddies get what they legally deserve. I can only hope and pray.

Further, I do not believe under any reason, that these headlines are anything but contrived crap, to engage the masses. Today no less, Goober Jelly Ass Anus ButtFucker…STOn is either preggers again, or has in fact according to published report suddenly adopted again.

58. morris maltenburg said on August 8th, 2015 at 9:41 pm

These reports are nothing but faggot headed faggot ass DONKEY COCK contrived by her FAGGOT ASS PUBLICISTS HUVANO SCIENO SCIENTOLO FAGGOT BUTTFUCKEROLOGISTS. She has never admitted the truth, and will more than likely be forced into it. At which point she will hopefully get JACKED SO MOTHER FUCKING HARD, AND I MEAN EXTREME BONE JARRING HARD IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, THAT SHE WILL FACTUALLY SUFFER FOR THE ENTIRE REST OF HER EVERLASTING LIFE.

59. Guest2 said on August 9th, 2015 at 9:23 am

@WC Kitty:
    I’m sure someone will go searching for it and until it’s proven otherwise I’ll take it at face value they got legally married at the time of the wedding. I wish someone would go search for the brangelina marriage certificate, that would be interesting to see if there really is one and, if there is, when were they married.

60. Guest2 said on August 9th, 2015 at 9:25 am

@morris maltenburg:
    You need serious psychiatric help for those raging anger issues. Or maybe detox.

61. WC Kitty said on August 9th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

@Guest2:
    The Brange can claim that they had a confidential marriage, which means that the public is prohibited from seeing the license. As you said earlier, that is why Clooney showed his certificate. There is no question that he and Amal were legally married in beautiful setting and ceremony. I don’t know if she is his beard as many claim, but then I don’t really care.

62. Guest1 said on August 9th, 2015 at 10:04 pm

“Confidential Marriage License:

The participating parties must be at least 18 years old to apply for a confidential marriage license. Minors may NOT purchase a confidential marriage license.

The participating parties must be living together as spouses at the time they apply for the marriage license, and must sign an affidavit on the license attesting to those facts.

You are not required to get married in the county where you purchase the confidential marriage license; however, you must be married in California. You must file the license in the county where it was purchased.

No witnesses are required to be at the ceremony, AND no witnesses sign on the marriage license.

The marriage license is a confidential record and is registered at the County Clerk’s Office in the county where it was purchased. Only the couple may purchase copies of the marriage license and must present valid picture identification together with the required fee to the County Clerk in order to do so. Persons other than the married couple requesting copies of a confidential marriage license may only do so by presenting a court order to the County Clerk in the county where the license is registered.

Copies of confidential marriages are not available from the state office.”

I find it very strange that you have to be living together as spouses to get a confidential marriage certificate.

63. Guest2 said on August 10th, 2015 at 9:31 am

@Guest1:
    It is strange. Maybe this is allowed for the protection of any children of that union. I can’t think of any other reason for this.

64. WC Kitty said on August 10th, 2015 at 1:08 pm

@Guest2:
    Maybe it’s because there are no witnesses at the ceremony or to sign the marriage license. If the couple is already sharing an address, bills, and whatever the state must take that as a sign that they are who they say they are and aren’t already married?

65. Guest1 said on August 10th, 2015 at 9:02 pm

@WC Kitty:
    I wonder how old this law is. Maybe the court doesn’t want the ’spouses” humiliated because they were not married before they began living together? But you are correct, a confidential marriage license does not require a witness but the public marriage license does.

“Public Marriage License:

You must be at least 18 years old. Persons under 18 with written consent from at least one parent (or legal guardian) AND permission from a California Superior Court Judge may marry. Emancipated minors are NOT exempt from this process. Contact the County Clerk’s Office in your county for further information regarding these requirements.

The marriage license may be obtained from any county in California. You are not required to get married in the county where you purchase the public marriage license; however, you must be married in California. You must file the license in the county where it was purchased.

You must have at least one witness present at your ceremony. The license contains a place for two witnesses if you prefer. You may NOT have more than two witnesses sign the official marriage license. Licenses received with more than two witnesses signatures will be returned to the officiant and a duplicate marriage license will need to be purchased.

There is no age requirement in California for witnesses, however, they must be old enough to know that they are witnessing a marriage ceremony, AND be able to sign their name on the official marriage license.

The marriage license is registered at the County Recorder’s Office in the county where the license was purchased, and is a public record. Anyone may request copies of the marriage license by submitting the required fee to the County Recorder. Download a copy of the Application for Certified Copy of Marriage or Divorce Record. (PDF)Opens a new browser window.Only one officiant may sign the marriage certificate as solemnized.”

One of many laws that don’t make sense!

66. morris maltenburg said on August 10th, 2015 at 10:24 pm

@Guest2:
    No……No……No……N.O. spells NO…… Dirt Bags usually, not always, get what they deserve in the end….
    At least one can hope and pray…. If the true correct information finally sees the light of day, and then proceeds into a court….. WUUUUU HUUUU…. motherfuckers start paying then….. it

67. morris maltenburg said on August 10th, 2015 at 10:26 pm

@Guest2:
    And you need to go suck on some CHODA… you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about…. and I for one am looking forward to those specific days…. get me dick sucking bung eater

68. morris maltenburg said on August 10th, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Most of you are nothing but fools anyway…..

69. Guest2 said on August 11th, 2015 at 8:54 pm

This is an interesting article on the history of confidential marriage in CA.

70. WC Kitty said on August 11th, 2015 at 9:09 pm

@Guest2:
    Thanks for the info. I didn’t realize that type of marriage has been around for so long. The reasons do make sense. LOL, and it’s even cheaper! :lol:

71. Siska said on August 12th, 2015 at 9:34 pm

He..he….good one…@Guest2:

72. Guest2 said on August 13th, 2015 at 11:30 am

@Siska:

Hi Siska, nice to “see” you back here. It’s fun to see the tabloids going crazy over Jen’s wedding. Glad they were able to pull it off with no one finding out until it was all over.

73. becca becks said on August 14th, 2015 at 10:33 am

Liar. Liar . Pants on Fire………..hehehehe!!!!!!

BLIND GOSSIP 08/13 **#5**
    This divorcing actor told his wife that he is not paying for the other woman‘s expenses. Liar! He IS picking up the tab. It’s just not on HIS credit card. A member of his team puts it on their credit card. The sneaky actor then reimburses them and proclaims his innocence. Ben Affleck (Jennifer Garner)/Christine Ouzounian

74. becca becks said on August 14th, 2015 at 10:37 am

Tom Brady. Really?????
    as Sherman “GO SEAHAWKS” said, “He(Brady) is not a nice guy.”
    The Truth always comes out eventually.
    BLIND GOSSIP 08/13 **#1**
    This famous athlete’s wife was not at all happy that he put himself in yet another controversial situation by taking a little trip with his buddy. She was yelling at him, “So you just say yes to whatever a girl asks you? If she asked you to take your clothes off, would you do THAT? If she asked to give you a blow job, would you do THAT?” He just stood there shaking his head but he didn’t really fight back.
    Athlete: Tom Brady
    Wife: Giselle Bunchen
    His Friend: Ben Affleck

75. WC Kitty said on August 14th, 2015 at 1:18 pm

@becca becks:
    So are these solved blinds known for being reliably true? Because while I think that Ben has issues, including probably having been unfaithful to Jen (but maybe not with the nanny), I actually don’t believe he is picking up the tab. Why? Batman’s (a family film) is getting ready to be released and I’m sure the studio and Ben know that there are people already saying they won’t go to see it because of this alleged affair. Not only that, but Warner Bros. is planning on three of these films with Ben starring as Batman. They want this nanny to go away. The nanny is out there flaunting the alleged affair while alluding to Ben picking up the tab. If he was truly paying her bill, then he and Warner Bros. wouldn’t allow her to continue with her behavior as well as she saying that she is going to sue Jen for wrongful termination. While people are saying not nice things about Ben, they are actually calling the nanny evil and more. The nanny is nuts and appears to be getting revenge for something while making the bucks. I actually believe that it’s the tabloids paying her bill. After all, this is front page news about another so-called wonderful couple (alledgedly) being split apart by another younger woman and this time there are children involved. Great stories that sell magazines. If her stories are true, including the affair, then I believe that the studio themselves would pay her off. If not true, then perhaps the studio/Ben have something up their sleeve. No matter, this nanny should be kept away from children…period. She has no empathy, compassion, or morals.

76. Guest2 said on August 14th, 2015 at 4:53 pm

@WC Kitty:
    I agree with you. If she had been paid off it would have been with a confidentiality agreement that she drop out of sight and probably a lot of money. I think this girl has some kind of obsession with Ben and is trying to get his attention and give the impression that they are having a relationship. Maybe something happened between them but I don’t see anything in any of the pictures that would support this. Some poster at one of the sites said something about this girl having a twin which would explain why she doesn’t always look the same. I don’t really know what I think of Ben at this point other than he is a very strange man and I’m kind of sick of that t-shirt he’s been wearing. I hope they work things out between them and whatever the outcome of the marriage they should both do what’s in the best interest of the children. How the heck did Tom Brady get involved in this mess, he’s got enough on his plate? I think Giselle should give him a dope slap upside the head (not that I condone violence, of course).

77. WC Kitty said on August 14th, 2015 at 8:15 pm

@Guest2:
    There was supposedly a poker tournament in LV and they picked him up on the way. Nanny was supposed to keep going on to LA, but the story is that Ben asked her to go to LV and work the tournament. It is said that she has a degree in communications as well as has a real estate license, so I actually could see where Ben would ask her to work the tournament.

Now the story that is out doesn’t really fit IMO when it comes to when nanny was fired. Why was nanny going back to LA in the first place? Why would she be concerned about Jen firing her and Ben letting her know that is was okay, he was her boss? I believe she was already let go for some reason, probably Jen picked up on nanny’s crush/target of Ben? Of course, Ben wouldn’t be the first middle-aged man to just blow it off as harmless flirtation since he had no intention blah, blah, blah as she’s like a little sister :roll: . Now the entire family is paying for his blindness. Tom, well…add another. She and her twin were supposedly popular in school and she’s known for her perky personality and has been engaged twice. Twin is supposedly also a nanny.

Did you read the new BS story from the Mirror on page 11?

78. Guest2 said on August 15th, 2015 at 11:02 am

@WC Kitty:
    Yes, I read that. Angie and her fax seem to be busy inserting herself into the big story of the moment. There are a lot of conflicting stories about this nanny. Obviously Ben has known her for a long time since she worked for NPH on the set of Gone Girl, if that story is true. I wonder if Ben is the one who wants out of the marriage and is letting this story go on so that Jen has no choice but to agree to the divorce. The rumors of his cheating, gambling, drinking have been around for too long to not believe some of it is true. She’s put up with that for most of her marriage and kept having children with him so maybe she just looked the other way on some things in order to be part of a HW power couple. They just seem so mismatched. She is the sorority girl earth mother who likes to do crafts and cook with her children. He is the macho man who likes to talk politics, drink, play poker and watch sports with the guys. At least that’s how it seems from the outside. I’ve also read that she doesn’t get along with his mother or Matt D and his wife but that could just be gossip. She has made him look good though so not sure where he goes from here if they do divorce as he’s always seemed to be an outsider in HW. She’ll be fine, I think.

79. becca becks said on August 15th, 2015 at 1:13 pm

@WC Kitty:
    Seriously, do you know anything about these people and their history of cheating and lies and addiction?
    Wake up!
    You are always being played.
    Confirmed or not…

80. becca becks said on August 15th, 2015 at 1:15 pm

They pay everybody off.
    Oh? Where are all of JT”S boys now???
    Paid off.

81. WC Kitty said on August 15th, 2015 at 3:27 pm

@becca becks:
    Do you have to be so nasty? Of course I know that many of these people lie, cheat, have substance abuse issues, etc.. Members of my own family have been friends with actors/have worked in areas of the industry. If you want to go even further, I’ve witnessed some awful maniuplations and scandal within my own family. I learned at an early age that not everything is at appears…good/bad.

I was just attempting to figure out if this nanny was playing the media and public. Not every rumor is true and what an awful person the nanny is, whether this is true or not, to be so smug about it and to flaunt it. After all, the studios are in it for the money and aren’t going to let some nanny/mistress eat at their projected profits. So if they’re dictating to the wife then they’d also dictate to the nanny since Jen G. is the wronged one due to public perception no matter if this story is true or not.

82. becca becks said on August 15th, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Nasty? Really?
    I am sorry you took it so personally.
    Jen G. is not an innocent.
    And I too have had several family members with their own TV shows and Several Movie “Stars” to boot.
    Let alone some sources very close.
    And dead sister from AIDS in BH.
    So call it what you will.

83. WC Kitty said on August 15th, 2015 at 4:11 pm

@becca becks:
    Nobody said that Jen G. is an innocent. However, there are innocent children involved and the nanny’s behavior is beyond nasty. If the nanny is lying, that makes her even more nasty. Jolie isn’t liked for her smugness of her affair with Pitt and there weren’t even children involved.

I’m sorry but I think it’s disgusting that as a society we believe it’s okay to behave like the nanny. Anything for fame and money. Yes, I guess it is personal since it hits close to home, but at least my parents wasn’t all over the tabloids.

84. WC Kitty said on August 15th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

@WC Kitty:
    I’m also sorry about your sister.

85. Guest2 said on August 15th, 2015 at 6:20 pm

@becca becks:
    I’m sorry about your sister. If you are to be believed that you are a HW insider then why not tell us what you know instead of bringing over blind items that may or may not be true and then attacking other posters when they try to be objective? My guess is that you are the one playing us though I welcome you to prove me wrong.

86. beccabecks said on August 15th, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Thank you.
    Blinds are fun.
    Usually where there is smoke there is fire.
    If you look at older blinds you can see how eventually things play out.

Fifth generation Southern Cal, Long since gone from that hell hole
    I have first hand experience of being a child long time adult now of a multi level celebrity.
    And yes, I too am only concerned with the children.
    Because I was one of them.
    I feel it is always hardest on the children.
    But, Adults do what they do.
    Look in the mirror and what do you see?

87. morris maltenburg said on August 16th, 2015 at 12:45 am

you damn right I am correct G Jack

88. Keane said on August 16th, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Ben Affleck is back with Jlo, the nanny story is just a cover for that.

89. Guest2 said on August 16th, 2015 at 2:14 pm

@Keane:
    How do you know this or are you just guessing? If true, that would be quite the story.

90. beccabecks said on August 16th, 2015 at 3:10 pm

@Keane:
    I have heard that story too, for a while now.
    I like that one too.
    When you start to think how connected they all are.
    It seems to be a very unfaithful group or interchangeable.
    At least they know the rules going in…
    spin baby spin
    Can we say movie release dates?
    What story will make our actor look good “bankable” at the right time?

91. Keane said on August 17th, 2015 at 3:35 pm

@Guest2:

It is well-rumoured. They were seen looking touchy-feely together at an awards do. There have been several binds about them. Caspar Smart has always obviously been a boyfriend-for-hire. Why on earth would a celebrity of her status be in a relationship with someone who has been caught with a transvestite – because she has a much bigger story to hide that’s why. Jen Garner was always Ben Affleck’s second choice after JLo. I am actually surprised they ended up together but perhaps there were reasons for it…

92. Guest2 said on August 17th, 2015 at 10:43 pm

@Keane:
    After I asked you the question I googled JLo/Ben and was surprised at all the gossip about them. It would explain JLo’s obviously gay boyfriend. I don’t know why she would go back for a second round with Ben since he allegedly cheated on her too. As for Jen Garner, not sure what I think of her but she was instrumental in helping him clean up his image in the post JLo days. I think he owes her something for that. I just wish they would quit the happy co-parenting family outings though; it’s painfully obvious everyone is miserable, especially the children.

93. MerenOK said on September 11th, 2015 at 2:01 am

Присоединюсь к предыдушим комментам, хотя у меня есть своё мнение по данному вопросу

94. Chronicles said on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:58 am

@morris maltenburg:
    Lol

You’re a dick, no doubt about it