IUC World Exclusive: New Book Available June 9 – The Deadly Price of Fame

Posted on May 31st, 2015 by HisHighness in IUC:Arts, IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

I am humbled and floored by the outpouring support I received the past few days after my publisher announced my new book. A heartfelt thank you to all. Your presence means a lot to me. Your kindness motivates me. I am so grateful.
Whitney brought an immaculate sense of musical proportion and beauty to everything she touched. When she gave birth to Bobbi Kristina it made her life complete. The tragic misfortune the Houston family suffered the past few years is heartbreaking. Pre-order your copy of The Deadly Price of Fame here: Amazon
whitneybobbi

IUC Blind Item: What A-lister recently smashed his pickup truck into a pole after getting into a huge fight with his wife?

1. Deanne said on June 1st, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Ian, I ordered your book, I’ll have it by Wednesday!! I am excited to read it!

The A-lister ………I’ll guess Ben Affleck. Seems there is trouble brewing in the Garner-Affleck marriage.

2. I'm on the bidet said on June 2nd, 2015 at 5:17 pm

More press coverage – best of luck for the success of the book Ian!

Sigh . . . why did I have to release my book “How To Use Beef Jerky To Make Celebrity Voodoo Dolls” the same week as Ian’s book? Darn you, Halperin!!!

3. Togi said on June 3rd, 2015 at 3:05 pm

:D
    @I’m on the bidet:

4. WR said on June 6th, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Okay, mine will maybe be the only negative comment; however I mean this in a respectful way. This Is only my reaction: Why is Bobbi Kristina given equal billing to Whitney? What has BK accomplished in the American public’s view? Why not use her name in lower-case letters, since she is not even in the consciousness of most Americans? BK is not a “selling point” to me, a customer.

That’s JMO! After that, I can say the Whitney Houston and Celine Dion were my co-favorite singers of their time. Unforgettable performances!

5. WR said on June 6th, 2015 at 2:32 pm

@WR:
    I should say that I hope this book is a mega-success!

6. LG said on June 7th, 2015 at 12:03 am

If someone else had written about Whitney Huston I wouldn’t bother reading about her, but, having read 2 and a half other books that Ian has written, (didn’t quite get to finish The Governator), I’d say it would be a good read. When it comes to Biographies, Ian’s up there with Kitty Kelley.

7. WR said on June 7th, 2015 at 11:50 am

Today’s New York Post has a headline featuring Whitney, and a “lesbian affair, including extortion”.

8. morris maltenburg said on July 9th, 2015 at 1:06 am

what happened to the previous thread

9. morris maltenburg said on July 9th, 2015 at 1:08 am

horatio rufus is now pulling whole threads…. guess hedidn’t like the tuber videos reminding him that opie and anthony didn’t like his faggotry

10. morris maltenburg said on July 9th, 2015 at 1:13 am

horatio rufus huckster is just that… a BSing Huckster… Whitney Houston was a JUNKIE…. PERIOD!!!
    No one in htheir right mind should ever want to emulate her, call her a hero, nothing than a deluded JUNKIE Fuckbag who wrecked her own family.

11. morris maltenburg said on July 9th, 2015 at 1:24 am

Men accept unfairness from pretty women, study finds

Participants were offered deals by varying female allocators
    Christopher Hooton Author Biography

Wednesday 08 July 2015

Males are more likely to tolerate “unfair offers” from females if they are attractive, a study into the effects of beauty on our responses has claimed.

In ‘The undermining effect of facial attractiveness on brain responses to fairness in the Ultimatum Game’, published in the journal Frontiers in Neuroscience, researchers investigated “the time course of the neural processing of facial attractiveness and its influence on fairness consideration during social interactions”.

Male participants were shown images of ‘attractive and unattractive’ female faces, as ranked by a separate group, each proposing how to split ¥10 between herself and the responder in a deal responders were told actually existed.

After analysing the data, the co-authors came up with this conclusion:

To summarize, the “beauty premium” influenced responder fairness during the Ultimate Game . Unfair offers from attractive female allocators were more acceptable to the male subjects, and the males presented with fluctuating reaction times to the five offers in comparison with a stable reaction pattern in the unattractive-face condition. The event-related potentials data supported the behavioral findings. In the early feedback-related negativity (FRN) and late stages of outcome evaluation, the subjects’ fairness consideration was undermined by the “beauty premium,” which resulted in null FRN effects in the attractive-face condition. Additionally, the time course of brain responses to facial attractiveness illustrated that attractive faces elicited a decreased early negativity and an enhanced late positive potential compared with unattractive faces.

The assumptions drew criticism however, with one commenter suggesting that participants could have taken longer to respond because they simply enjoyed looking at attractive faces.

The same in absolutely true in the FAGGOT COMMUNITY

12. morris maltenburg said on July 9th, 2015 at 1:52 am

What ever happened to the Brangalooney town pump pitiful buttfucker book??????????