IUC Thursday: David Letterman wave Bye Bye, Buddhists knock Ange, More IUC Travel…….

Posted on May 21st, 2015 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Letterman hangs it up. Do you think Colbert can fill his shoes. Daily Mail
1432158471_david-letterman-last-show-lg
Cavs win game one. Will Lebron and the Cavs reach the finals. ESPN

Julianne Hough shows some nip TMZ

Buddhists say Ange not worthy The Stir

IUC Travel: When visiting Oslo I had the pleasure of talking to The Thief`s guest relation manager Dominic, a man who grew up in Wimbledon and is probably one of the best versed people one can ever meet in the hospitality biz. He is proud of how successful The Thief has become in its short existence and admitted it has one of the most expensive and cutting edge art collections any hotel could dream of. The thief has become the destination spot for some of the world`s top A Listers, including Bill Gates and The Rolling Stones. Prior to my trip to Oslo I had no idea how good a hotel The Thief actually is. But on my extended visit there I quickly came to the conclusion that this architectural gem is one of the finest hotels not only in Scandinavia but in all of Europe. A must stay for travelers who crave comfort mixed with class and and first class detail all the way.
When I visited Turku, Finland I had the chance to stay at one of my favorite spots, The Radisson Blu Marina, located on the river. Stunning views, amazing spa and breakfast Radisson Turku is a delight in every which way. One of the friendliest staffs I have ever encountered during my travels. The restaurant on the first floor is a culinary delight. The filet steak was world class.

1. janice said on May 21st, 2015 at 6:11 am

Ian, so happy that you posted this. Letterman will be missed. Nobody can replacde him. I am actually going to Oslo on business in October. I will book The Thief, sounds like a place to get away from it all even though its in the middle of the city.
    Cannot wait for you new book. I think I know what it’s a bout. Lets see if I am right. Congrats!

2. I'm on the bidet said on May 21st, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I used to watch Letterman, but eventually quit because I’d go there for comedy but end up getting his politics. Not that I always disagreed with him, but it was like going to an Italian restaurant to get lasagna but they serve you moo goo gai pan instead. If I’d wanted moo goo gai pan, I’d have gone to a Chinese restaurant. Or maybe I should just got get lunch instead of visiting the site.

By the way, does anyone else have the problem of their comments here disappearing after they are posted, only to return later on? Kinda weird. -IOTB

3. WR said on May 21st, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Letterman’s inept hosting of the Oscars several years back turned me off. He acted like it was The David Letterman Show. And his use of the Uma/Oprah shtick from Anne Bancroft’s old “Annie” specials did bring him a lot of positive comments,.. from people who thought it was something brand new.

4. Keane said on May 21st, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Hilarious:

5. Jaded said on May 21st, 2015 at 4:40 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

Mine have disappeared and never returned. … The most bizarre thing that happened was that I was given an avatar by this site. It was a very very close resemblance to a male friend of mine. Just showed up with my post and subsequent posts that day. … I returned after the weekend and all those posts were gone like magic. … Too creepy and stalkerish, so I vowed never to return to IUC yet here I am.

6. I'm on the bidet said on May 21st, 2015 at 9:32 pm

@Jaded:
    Sounds like you got data mined or something? Like the way Facebook tries to creep on everyone you’ve ever known, met, seen or been in physical proximity to at some point in your life. I changed my Facebook address to Zuckerberg’s home address just to mess with them, lol. Its too bad though, Ian loses both content, and webhits I’d guess, when posts disappear.

7. I'm on the bidet said on May 21st, 2015 at 9:51 pm

@Keane:
    Alas, poor Bradley, Rentboy.com keeps refusing to take ghastly tables and chairs from the PItt/Pollaro collection in payment for services rendered, meaning he has no way to hide transactions from Angie. Too bad, because I’m certain their chateau’s basement is full of the unwanted furniture. I’d suggest he dump it on Goop, but I don’t want to be responsible for connecting Paltrow, Jolie and Pitt together on anything . . .

8. WC Kitty said on May 21st, 2015 at 10:02 pm

@Keane:
    I love the comments, thanks Keane! :)

9. Guest2 said on May 22nd, 2015 at 10:04 am

@WC Kitty:
    +1. I thought the name of the source for the bi story was made up but there actually is a person by that name who is on Linked In and Twitter. Wonder if he is the source or someone just used his name. Some at FF think Clooney might be the source because of his recent comments about pranking Brad. That thought did cross my mind. Maybe it’s payback and a warning for the awful stories jolie has put out about Amal (I believe they all come from her because who else would really care about Amal – she’s not an actress). We’ll have to wait and see if there are any stories that come out about George.

10. Keane said on May 22nd, 2015 at 10:30 am

@Guest2:

Explains why he stays in the business arrangement as well doesn’t it? It’s obviously a useful cover for him…

11. Togi said on May 22nd, 2015 at 1:52 pm

OMG!!!! I am laughing so hard right now! What IF GC did this!!!! OMG. OMG! I need a hankie to wipe the laughing tears from my eyes. GC is such a NAUGHTY boy. You may be onto something here. BAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! @Guest2:

12. Togi said on May 22nd, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Oh, and BTW, I am still laughing about BP’s explanation for his facial wound. Running up the stairs my rear end!@Togi:

13. Guest2 said on May 22nd, 2015 at 2:50 pm

@Keane:
    Yes, it is a good cover for both of them really. Too bad he looks like he’s been through the wringer. They both do, actually.

14. Guest2 said on May 22nd, 2015 at 2:52 pm

@Togi:
    If George did it good for him. He owes Brad (and angie) some payback for all the rumors they started about George and Amal.

15. WR said on May 22nd, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Remember when BP solemnly proclaimed to the eager media, that he and AJ wouldn’t marry, until everyone is free to marry? That earned him the gratitude of the gay community, which is a force in the business.

The red flags were there all along. People were blinded by his image; i.e. that of a stud who was too weak to resist America’s sexiest siren. Yeah, right!

Brangelina certainly went after Oscar nominations late last year and early this one. He campaigned for “Fury”, and the media pushed “Unbroken”. The media, and Jon Voight, really pushed for that one, compared to others, (about 10), whose work deserved it more. Many other actors also deserved a nomination more than BP, but also were denied.

16. WR said on May 22nd, 2015 at 3:42 pm

At the height of Brangelina’s fame, BP made fun of GC’s sexuality. Now, it seems that GC must have snubbed BP at some point, and earned his (boy)friend’s displeasure. At the time, I wondered why GC didn’t mock BP’s (false) image. But then, he probably didn’t want the media to have a field day, so to speak.

17. Keane said on May 22nd, 2015 at 5:30 pm

@Togi:

Agree – nothing either of these two say is ever the truth!

18. WC Kitty said on May 22nd, 2015 at 6:13 pm

@WR:
    I actually don’t believe that GC and BP were ever close friends. BP appears to have latched on to GC who probably never wanted to closely befriend BP. Unlike BP, George seems to have manners, but more than once has made the comment that they aren’t that close. Quite often, we are treated to news that Angie has become a close friend of some actress and of course it’s an Angie fax filled with news that the so-called celebrity friend had no knowledge of. Both, Angie and BP have a habit of latching on to other people’s works and taking credit for it. IMO, it was the Brands camp who was putting out stories that Brad was going to be the best man etc. and they weren’t even invited. Those two are desperate.

Maybe, GC is bi, but I believe that BP is the one that started that rumour out of spite of GC turning him down on both counts. GC also has remained friends with Jen and doesn’t like AJ. GC and his wife are actually involved with their work and charity instead of the Brand who pretend to be. GC has probably had it with the Brand and I hope he gives them what they deserve.

19. Guest2 said on May 23rd, 2015 at 10:54 pm

@WR:
    I thought GC was mocking Brangie when he published his marriage license last year. I don’t think it was necessary for him to prove he was legally married. He knew the brangelina wedding was a sham (AJ later admitted they were married in a legal ceremony long before the wedding – wonder if People mag asked for their money back). Maybe he did it because he knew the two turkeys might start “faxing” in stories that GC and Amal weren’t legally married. I agree with WCK and also hope that GC gives them what they deserve. It’s high time they get back in great big does just what they’ve dished over the years.

20. WR said on May 24th, 2015 at 12:05 am

Agree with all. STAR did us all a favor, imo. But then, people already were skeptical of them.

21. Guest2 said on May 24th, 2015 at 10:05 pm

Interesting blind item revealed:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/18 **#9**
    For the first time, the kids are old enough to know that their A+ list mostly movie actor (father) has been kicked out of the house. Apparently they are not handling it well which has caused even more fighting between the parents. Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie

22. Guest2 said on May 24th, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Another revealed blind item. So we have Star’s story about Brad being bisexual, the Clooney gay blind and the brad kicked out of the house blind. I wonder what’s going on. Is this angie getting her revenge?

BLIND GOSSIP 05/11 **#1**
    This handsome actor has not been at all camera shy with the paparazzi while filming in an American city. Know who you won’t catch in those photographs with him? The male models who come to visit him in his hotel room late at night. Where is his wife while all this is going on? Well, she’s not with him. She has her own room. George Clooney (filming in New York City’s financial district)/Amal Clooney

23. WC Kitty said on May 24th, 2015 at 10:53 pm

@Guest2:
    So Guest2 are these reveals legit? I’ve heard the rumours about GC, but I wasn’t sure if they were true. In the end, if he is doesn’t really matter to me since they may be a real couple in the since they are best friends with shared interests – just not in that way. If Angie is behind these stories, for her sake I sure hope they are true, because I feel that GC isn’t going to let her get away with her actions whether they are true or not (more so in a big way if not). Angie probably has more skeletons in her close than anybody else in the business. She is a huge phony with a smug attituted that I’d love to see wiped off her face (so long as the children are not harmed). :evil:

24. WC Kitty said on May 24th, 2015 at 10:56 pm

@WC Kitty:
    “in her close” = is the closet. :oops:

25. Guest2 said on May 24th, 2015 at 11:43 pm

@WC Kitty:i
    I found them at AGCS Blind Items Exposed but they are from CDAN so who knows if they’re true or not. It’s hard to believe that GC would be so indiscreet as to have men brought to his hotel room like that. He seems to guard his reputation quite carefully. It’s a bit strange that these stories all came out within a short time of each other. I wonder who’ll be the next target.

26. WC Kitty said on May 25th, 2015 at 2:16 am

@Guest2:
    That is a really good point and I agree that’s it hard to believe that he would be that indiscreet, especially when newly married.

27. WR said on May 25th, 2015 at 2:20 am

Some of us foresaw that BP would want out. Seems AJ also figured that one out. She knows narcissism. She saw BP’s history of using stars and others in the industry, then discarding them for the next novelty celeb. She probably has photos, tapes and other proofs of BJ’s trysts with males. And the STAR leak is just the beginning. JMO!

All those threads about how JA wouldn’t give him children because her career was most important. And he moaned about how he wanted kids, according to the Brangeloony threads. AJ got them. So, now he wants out, and the kids he so wanted, don’t matter?

28. Guest2 said on May 25th, 2015 at 7:25 am

@WR:
    She must have lots of secrets on him and also on others he’s been associated with. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is the one putting out the gay stories about GC. It seems fairly obvious to me that the Amal bashing comes from her, who else would really care enough to bash the woman like that. I think she can do damage to quite a few people if she chooses. Maybe that’s why Jen was so magnanimous in complimenting her movie, trying to not antagonize her. Not that it would matter to a sociopath, they do what they want.

29. WR said on May 25th, 2015 at 1:59 pm

@WR:
    “BP”, not “BJ”. Sorry! “BP’s trysts with males…”

30. WR said on May 25th, 2015 at 2:02 pm

@Guest2:
    True, but to antagonize GC; now that’s asking for it. GC has creative talent, that AJ, so far, has not. If he wanted to be vicious, he can go that route, if his career is threatened.

31. WR said on May 25th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

@Guest2:
    In other words, as KId Shelleen so aptly suggests to Cat Ballou: “They hired a gunslinger; YOU hire a gunslinger!”
    Translation: She, allegedly, hires posters and site owners to do her dirty work; YOU (the victim) do the same!
    Not personally condoning this behavior; JMO!

32. Guest2 said on May 25th, 2015 at 6:53 pm

World War Z 2 is apparently going forward and will be released in 2017 with Pitt starring. Jolie’s not directing. There’s a special on E about her life where they interview her father.

33. rushdog said on May 25th, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Daily Mail from May 21st

“Late night” (as in husband) icon says good-bye – in this post = BP

King James and the team take game 1

JH of “Safe Haven” shows off more than intended

Buddists (the awakened = BP supporters) say Angie unworthy and doesn’t understand the SCRIPT – she doesn’t understand how to play this game. There’s an arrangement and then it ends when one of them wants out or the contract is over.

34. rushdog said on May 25th, 2015 at 10:39 pm

I can’t decide who the thief represents. A thief is someone who takes something from someone else. That would seem to be AJ in these posts. But The Thief is described as having

“one of the most expensive and cutting edge art collections”

so the architecture/art would seem to point to BP. But, in this context, I would think the art represents the goods one party has on the other (like photos)

The Radisson Blu in Turku – Turku is Czeck for marketplace.

35. rushdog said on May 25th, 2015 at 10:42 pm

BTW – the book is on Whitney and Bobbi Kristina according to the link on a previous thread.

36. rushdog said on May 25th, 2015 at 10:47 pm

The gift of the vintage airplane for her birthday (why does the public need to know this????) – misdirection.

37. rushdog said on May 26th, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Tags and scroll –

DL last show = BP goodbye

Radusson Blue Marina – a marina is a dock with mooring (ties up/secures small boats from drifting) and supplies. Turku is Czech for marketplace. AJ/JH are Czech.

The Thief = after years of neglect, restored. Long history, modern innovation. Extensive collection of art =

This entire post suggests to me that JH is behind the stories. The goods are up for sale in the marketplace.
    He’s been back in the fold, seen with her and now doing the dirty work.

Just my opinion.

38. Guest2 said on May 27th, 2015 at 7:57 am

@rushdog:
    That’s an interesting theory about JH. He does to be in her inner circle, we’ve seen him several times now. I’ve always wondered if the worst of the loons were not those closest to her, especially the nastiest ones who always seem to know what’s going on with them. I’m not convinced though that a split is imminent. We’ve been talking about that for far too long now and it never happens. But why does Ian need to tell this story in riddles at this stage of the game?

39. LG said on May 29th, 2015 at 2:14 am

I think Ian keeps this site going for several reasons

A The Brangelina relationship is “up the shithole”,,,as he predicted

B The site keeps his profile up

C He posts stuff to see how we all respond, ie, how is this person standing up to this bit of gossip etc etc

40. I'm on the bidet said on June 4th, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Angelina Jolie is revealed to be a big Star Wars fan (and her favorite character is NOT Princess Leia but a bounty hunter) on her 40th birthday

That’s great! AJ should take her cue from Boba Fett and wear a bucket on her head and have almost no lines in movies. It would improve our experience of her ‘acting’ immeasurably!

41. morris maltenburg said on July 28th, 2015 at 11:43 pm