IUC World Exclusive: Couple in Separate Beds; New Book to launch June 9!!!!; IUC Travel Spot of The Month: The Thief

Posted on May 13th, 2015 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Exclusive

After a few years making films and playing music around the world, I´m ready to release my new book June 9. So excited to launch with my favorite publisher on the planet, Simon and Schuster. More details coming soon. The book is embargoed until publication date but you can preorder here Amazon

the-thief-architecture-M-02-rTravel Review of The Month: The all-but-forgotten landmarks and old buildings of Oslo are becoming more than photos in a history book. In recent years, efforts to preserve, restore and reintroduce these buildings have offered visitors an opportunity to experience the splendor of a bygone era. The building that sticks out most in this buslting area is the unique boutique hotel, The Thief. Thief, situated in Oslo`s water’s edge in Tjuvholmen, provides a fusion of historical grandiose with modern innovation and comfort in the heart of Oslo that has made it one of the most interesting and exciting hotels to stay at in all of Europe.
At Thief, I was able to enjoy luxury, veritable five star accommodation. The room was nothing short of splendor while the views over the Oslo harbor were breathtaking.
Each day I was able to enjoy the incredible spa and fine dining on its second floor restaurant.

After years of neglect, the unique building was transformed into a hotel and multi-use property that has become a favorite for business people and celebrities like Rhianna when visiting Oslo. The restored masterpiece hotel showcases the same opulence that it had during its heyday, elegant charm and top notch hospitality – all with a creative twist. Out of all the hotels I´ve stayed at all over the world The Thief sticks out as one of the finest and most exciting. A must stay while in Oslo!

1. Jessica Taylor said on May 13th, 2015 at 2:17 am

cannot wait to read your new book Ian. Congrats. I just preordered it. Next time I visit Oslo I will stay at The Thief, it looks great.

2. WR said on May 13th, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Good of you to get back to us, Ian.
    Oslo is one of those dream cities for me, ever since Lillehammer’s hosting the Winter Olympics.

3. becca becks said on May 13th, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Great.. Well,well could it be BP and AJP???

4. Keane said on May 14th, 2015 at 11:16 am

Interesting Ian – I look forward to finding out what it’s about!

5. Deanne said on May 14th, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Hi to all………have been lurking and thought I would post.

The couple is Julia Roberts and Danny Moder.

They have been fighting a lot. So much so, she put their Hawaiian home up for sale, because she is tired of Danny running off there, and spending weeks at a time, when she has one of her ego filled tantrums. So to keep him in line, she put the house up for sale. She’s a control freak. This move of hers was a get back atcha move… She enticed him years ago, when he was married with her wealth and bought the home so he could go and do his hobby which is surfing. In the last couple of years, Danny has used the home as his “get the hell away from her” ..place…

I won’t be surprised to learn of a separation/divorce happening within the next year.

This is from someone I know personally who works in L.A. as a costume designer on movies.

6. WC Kitty said on May 14th, 2015 at 11:01 pm

@Deanne:
    Hi Deanne! Thanks for the info. :) I used to like Julia until she became involved with Danny and wore her infamous Vera t-shirt. I feel sorry for their children.

7. Deanne said on May 15th, 2015 at 11:09 am

@WC Kitty:

Yea, I too, was a huge fan of Julia Roberts, until she did what she did to Vera Moder.

Then I started reading about her, and the many relationships she busted up. Did you know that Keifer Sutherland was a married man with one child, when she was fooling around with him, on the set of Flatliners?? It’s never reported. Then she had the gall to get mad when he cheated on her with some stripper, cancelled their wedding and fled to London with his best friend Jason Patric.

Every man that she got involved with was either in a serious relationship, as in co-habituating with another women, engaged or married. The girl has a problem.

I think it stems from the fact that her daddy ran off with the neighbor…and left his family for her.

Sounds like someone else, same situation, who then has to become the “other” woman to prove a point. Julia and Angelina: Serious “daddy” issues.

8. WC Kitty said on May 15th, 2015 at 3:10 pm

@Deanne:
    No, I didn’t know about her and Keifer Sutherland on the set of Flatliners. :evil: I agree that it appears that JR and AJ have similar personalities as well as issues. Though I have to admit that JR appears to shield her children while AJ appears to use hers for her own self gain. IMO, it goes way beyond their apparent “daddy” issues since many people unfortunately have had one or more parents who have cheated/taken-off with another person. I believe most people who have been in this situation in one form or another develop trust issues and then knowing how the act effected their life or someone close to them, don’t repeat it on someone else. These two appear to possess a heavy dose of narcissism and more. It does appear that both of them believe the saying “If he cheats with you, he’ll cheat on you” doesn’t apply to them since they are so special. :roll:

9. Jaded said on May 16th, 2015 at 9:40 am

IH: Who would preorder a book if they don’t know what it’s about?

10. Keane said on May 16th, 2015 at 2:39 pm

@Jaded:

Yes – good point!

11. Lovah said on May 16th, 2015 at 10:45 pm

@Keane:

I’ve put a question to you on the most recent Kendal Jenner post comment section.

12. I'm on the bidet said on May 18th, 2015 at 12:37 pm

“This week´s Gossip Item: One of Hollywood´s most notorious couples got into a heated argument recently at a restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. For the past two weeks they have barely spoken and now sleep in separate bedrooms. Can you guess who?”

I must confess, it was me and my chihuahua Seigneur Sanchez. I yelled at him for pooping inside the Chanel bag I carry him in, and he responded by chewing on my Christian Louboutin shoes! He retreated after I threatened to turn him over to Paris Hilton. Raising dog-babies is such a trial sometimes . . .

13. WR said on May 18th, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Ian, I hope you have a catch title for your new book. Care to share the title with us?

14. WR said on May 18th, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Has anyone else heard of the mysterious sounds emanating from the sky, that is being heard all over the world? It is very strange, indeed.
    Anyway, I was looking at a Reverend’s reporting on the internet, and I could almost swear that he had a gleeful look on his face, as if to say, “YAY, APOCOLYPSE, AT LAST!” Of course, it’s only my take on his presentation.

But there are many noteworthy occurrences world-wide. Birds falling from the sky: beaches of dolphins; lakes full of dead fish; zillions of mussels washed ashore. Unusual tornado activity; for example, in Los Angeles. The drought in California Freak floods in places like The Atachma Desert. The earthquake in Nepal, (8.1 magnitude), extending to Mount Everest. The eruption of the long dormant volcano in Chile. A new volcano formed in The Middle East. It just goes on and on.

Then, the experts saying that 9/11 was fake. Could that explain the “Cat-that-ate-the-canary” expression on Dubya’s face? JMO!

15. WR said on May 18th, 2015 at 3:52 pm

“APOCALYPSE” I’m in a rush. Tell you why, later.

16. WR said on May 19th, 2015 at 1:41 am

@WR:
    Went far out of the city to hear a lecture by a Jewish former prisoner of war, in WWII. I expected a full auditorium, but there were only about fifteen attendees. Nevertheless, It was quite interesting. Saw his photo on the cover of TIME.

17. WR said on May 19th, 2015 at 1:54 am

@WR:
    Now, since these happenings are rather other-worldly, and if I read my history about religion right, it seems to me a warning that we are in the 11th hour. Mankind must repent! And how do the spiritual leaders advise us to do so? 1-Prayer; 2.- Sacrifices; 3- Giving alms. Staying away from temptations. Now, that one is hard for a worldly person. Giving up favorite vices; or is that word (vices) too harsh?

From what I’ve read about the prophets, historically; they were killed. Because, the messages were too “harsh”. But I hear many warnings from my acquaintances, so someone is in touch with their spirit guides. It seems to me, that humanity wants more proof; and then would more and more, right up to the time when it will be too late. I plead guilty to that!

18. rushdog said on May 20th, 2015 at 8:17 pm

BP’s been in the tabs a bit lately, lol!

http://ianundercover.com/2015/04/06/iuc-happy-easter-happy-passover-oj-death-threat-bubble-boy-kendall-bares-bod-at-church-brads-wood-rotting-new-book-coming-soon/#commentsrog said on

rushdog said on April 16th, 2015 at 10:53 pm Hello all! It took me a while to think through Ian’s post here. It’s not just a list of headlines on Monday, April 6th. It represents what Ian is trying to say about the usual suspects. Ian has referred to them as being prisoners to their image in previous riddles. An update. A fight Easter weekend.

Happy Easter – April 5th
    Happy Passover – began the evening of 4/3

Easter weekend – prisoners verbal & physical argument with threats…he is threatened with “death” = loss of image…celebs support the male with life-threatening vulnerability who wears a protective shield…her – (the empress wears no clothes) pretentiousness and hypocrisy…Brad’s violent storm home decay.

photo scroll: Kendall Easter – celebrity daughter with long, dark hair – represents AJ here.
    tags: BP, celeb daughter, protective cover, prisoner

The celeb daughter is the protective cover = the beard (as were GP and JA)
    That’s his vulnerability, it contrasts with his image and why he is a prisoner. It’s how she threatens him. A reveal would shatter his image.

rushdog said on April 16th, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Then read just the list of publications:
    NY Post…Mirror…Hollywood Life…Daily Mail
    The NY “post” mirrors HW life daily.
    Verbal & physical arguments and threats mirror their hw life daily.

19. rushdog said on May 20th, 2015 at 8:24 pm

@Deanne:
    I was wondering if some of you continue to lurk! Thanks for the post. Very interesting gossip and you may be right that this blind post is about JR/DM. The scroll is “the thief-architecture-M-02-r”. They were married in 2002.

Part of the frustration with Ian is, imo, the vast majority of the riddle blinds and other have been about the usual suspects. So, if he’s going to change this, I wish he would tell us (lol!). I feel like there’s something about this post that also relates to BP/AJ. I would guess the architecture points to him.

20. rushdog said on May 20th, 2015 at 8:27 pm

@rushdog:
    And, imo, Ian told us this was coming.

21. rushdog said on May 20th, 2015 at 10:58 pm

This was posted at FF:

Re: Brad bi–new Star Magazine
    Postby Guest » Thu May 21, 2015 3:09 am

She may be the one who has released this but he is definitely the ARCHITECT of this split. He is a believer in new possibilities, and 2nd chances after imprisonment, and while she is a Master at rebuilding bad reputations, he is the all time Zenmaster or so he thinks. They are playing a dangerous game, and I’m not sure if she is The Thief or she is, but since he looks like he has gone through years of neglect I’m guessing it is her. Anyone ever played this game on play station? She will win. He is too weak. He wants out , she said no. He pushed , this is the result. Just my guess. He wants to start over. He should go stay at that hotel in Oslo, they specialize in 2nd chances. Ask Rhiana. Just out yourself Brad and take her power away.

22. anonymous said on May 21st, 2015 at 12:38 am

This split? What split?

23. rushdog said on May 21st, 2015 at 8:21 am

@anonymous:
    Lol, yeah, I know. I posted that because the poster’s comment was what Ian listed above.

Ian, was that you?

24. WR said on May 21st, 2015 at 12:39 pm

@rushdog:
    Very sound! No good at clues, so it’s good to read someone who is.

Gotta buy STAR. Was wondering if that’s just the start if he wants out enough to break away.
    Can’t feel for him, as he was part and parcel of the whole deal from the start. His complete lack of support for the victim was just as damaging as AJ’s minions constantly attacking her.
    JMO!

25. WR said on May 22nd, 2015 at 3:17 am

@WR:
    Well, this is jmo! He does look “womanly” on the cover. Inside is the proof of what went on by a witness. Sad, that one of the “escorts” died so young. No clues about what happened.
    When I was at the newsstand, the seller said that BP being “bi” wasn’t a secret. I should have asked him if he, BP, was something other than bi, in his opinion. Oh well, maybe when I see him next week, if I can remember.

The article sort of whitewashed BP. It claims, she is bi, as well; so it’s a good match, they say.

26. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:11 pm

You fall for it every time.
    RS Gold http://ejibon.com/blogs/2510/4050/runescape-gems-and-golden-jewelry

27. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:13 pm

This is really a nice place.
    RS Gold http://myturnondemand.com/oxwall/blogs/post/85870

28. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:15 pm

The youre very professional .
    RS Gold http://elygantthings.com/profiles/blogs/runescape-featured-products

29. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:16 pm

I let myself become a fool .
    RS Gold http://kidblog.org/class/runescape-guides/posts/6tw81cebjbi26ktghpokp3gu0

30. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:17 pm

You are so cute.
    RS Gold http://bxrecords.net/blogs/1490/41591/runescape-stat-boosters

31. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Your company is very impressive .
    RS Gold http://www.gloobix.com/blogs/22/147/arrows-in-runescape

32. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Today looks great .
    RS Gold http://www.myworldcircle.com/blogs/890/1733/minigame-spotlight-comes-to-runescape

33. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:22 pm

How come you are working here?
    RS Gold http://bxrecords.net/blogs/1490/40911/beutiful-and-shining-the-dragon

34. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Call it even.
    RS Gold http://brooklynne.net/profiles/blogs/do-you-know-the-road-trip-in-runescape

35. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:28 pm

What is that guy?
    RS Gold http://runescapegolds.edublogs.org/2015/05/18/how-to-get-some-cheap-runescape-gold/

36. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:29 pm

You are the savior of my life.
    RS Gold http://runescapegolds.booklikes.com/post/1167948/runescape-guide-how-to-defeat-bosses

37. RS Gold said on June 4th, 2015 at 10:33 pm