IUC Exclusive: Will Angie run for Senate? Where’s Jen’s Ring? More Eurail, More IUC Travel

Posted on November 5th, 2014 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Stories making waves today:
Angie for Senate?

Where’s Jen’s ring?

Who’s Chris Martin really dating?

Is Obama cheating on First Lady?Obama-cheating-on-Michelle

IUC Travel: As I made my way around Finland via Eurail, I realized how much I don’t miss congested and germ ridden airports. Traveling by Eurail is a breath of fresh air. What I found most endearing was the friendly staff who made the smooth, joyous journey exempt of the minefield of stress that has permeated most airports around the world. Bravo Eurail!!!! eurail finland
While in Finland I stayed at an eclectic mix of hotels, including the five star Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel in Helsinki which was nothing short of exquisite. Considered Helsinki’s top business hotel, Radisson Blu is all about making an impression with its stylish rooms and attentive services. In the heart of Helsinki, Radisson Blu is a chic, luxury hotel with a lot of charm.
On my Eurail journey to Turku I was enamored by how Finland is a scenic green wonder. The views were breathtaking. In Turku, I decided to shake things up and stay at a more humble abode – The Holiday Inn. I had not stayed at a Holiday Inn since my grade nine school trip to Boston. I was pleasantly surprised. Their buffet breakfast was by far the best I had so far in Europe. And the sauna in the hotel’s basement was impeccable. The rooms were clean and spacious with flair to spare. It made me resize my thinking, as the price was very affordable with the city’s main attractions only steps away. Holiday Inn Turku was a first class choice to not denting my wallet! I would stay there again without hesitation.

1. HisHighness said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:39 am

I don’t think AJ is suited for politics. Eurail rocks!!!

2. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Finland is THE country I’d most like to visit; and it’s mostly for the very things you describe. Perhaps, someday!

Does AJ really have all those health problems the media’s force-fed us about? Politics is a very draining career. It’s rough on anyone, no matter who. It’s not like there are star-struck voters all over the U.S.A. clamoring for the autograph of a movie star.
    Some of the electorate will protect their interests at all costs!
    Still, never say “never”, eh?

3. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

@WR:

Her daddy once campaigned for the Democratic candidate for President. He changed to the opposite extreme in the Republican Party.

AJ has supported conservative causes. It might help get her foot in the door, so to speak, if she chooses to run for the Republican Party.

The Democrats were just delivered a resounding defeat. Many voters switched parties just for this election. The reasons are many!

4. anonymous said on November 5th, 2014 at 3:15 pm

@WR:

What conservative causes has AJ supported?

5. joanne said on November 5th, 2014 at 3:45 pm

@WR:
    there was no one worth voting for. money will be spent appealing and poor americans will suffer as usual. Long live the greedy power hungry caretakers. Where do I get my train ticket to the useless camp? I’m ready.

6. joanne said on November 5th, 2014 at 3:45 pm

@anonymous:
    greed and power. but all politicians want that.

7. becca becks said on November 5th, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Angie for Senate?
    Whatever, she is not any worse then all the other politicians, maybe she can do something and them go to jail.

Where’s Jen’s ring?
    I would get tired of waiting, my goodness even GC got married before her, and BP and AJ and these people said they would not even get married.

Who’s Chris Martin really dating?
    I think he does whatever he wants, He has had an open marriage for so long. Either you are with him the way he is or not, Hollyweird standards.

Is Obama cheating on First Lady?
    Of course, It seems that all presidents are cheaters. Wake up….You did not say with a man or woman????

8. WC Kitty said on November 5th, 2014 at 6:15 pm

@becca becks:
    Is Obama cheating on First Lady?

I believe that most politicians cheat since so many are sociopath’s, but I’m not so sure about President Carter. From what I’ve read about him, he was different than most politicians which led to his not being reelected. He and his wife are practical people who did not promote all the glitz and glamour that other politicians promote. The couple still the live the life of actually promoting humanitarian issues. His brother (Billy?) caused headlines from what I remember.

9. WC Kitty said on November 5th, 2014 at 6:20 pm

@WC Kitty:
    “which led to his not being reelected.” Should read, one of the reasons that I’ve read that led to his not being reelected.

10. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Don’t know who Chris Martin’s dating and don’t much care. I hope it’s not Jlaw – she’s young and cute and doesn’t need that old, still married rather unattractive goat with children and the wife from hell. As for JA’s ring, who knows where it is. I’ve felt for a long time that something was off in that relationship. She always referred to him as her protector. Maybe she doesn’t need him anymore now that the brand is “married” and the focus on the triangle has died down. I think it’s she who doesn’t want to get married. He gets a lot more out of marrying her than she does marrying him. But who knows, maybe they are happy and still engaged. We’ll find out in time.

Does Obama cheat? Maybe, something has taken his focus off the job for a long time now. Like BB said, man or woman?

11. WC Kitty said on November 5th, 2014 at 6:42 pm

@Guest2:
    There was a thread yesterday with a picture of JA over at FF (maybe you saw it?) where a loon accused her of not wearing her ring, but others stated that she was wearing it (her hand was at an angle). The story was she was spotted a few days ago without it, but the story came out that the ring was being cleaned and she was seen wearing it later. I really don’t know much about him, nor do I care if she gets married or not. Maybe it’s a game with her also. I do agree he appears to be in line to gain more from her than her from him on the surface. It all depends on what each personally needs. Single or married, just so long as both are happy and nobody gets hurt.

12. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:05 pm

@anonymous:
    You’ll have to do your own research. It shouldn’t be too hard!

13. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:23 pm

@joanne:
    It’s almost a tradition that mid-term elections go to the opposite party. The Democrats will have a couple of years to think deeply about what they’re doing wrong, and how to fix it. But if they keep being out of touch; or being blind to the electorate, then what can one do?

I have heard a list of complaints that liberals have for the current leadership. Some of them: Democrats are too submissive; Democrats are morally inept; Democrats are too tolerant of evil that threatens our country; The list goes on! Finally, they dislike the performance of Barack Obama. Here, they’ve privately told me that much of the opposition is because Barack is black. I remind them that he is also white, but they hadn’t thought about that, it seems.

So I asked what are some of the evils? The replies include: Gay marriages. (P, (An “expert” on conspiracy), claims O is gay, and not a natural citizen. He adds that M is a tranny. (He lost me on these claims)

14. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:24 pm

@anonymous:
    Do your own research! I read a couple of times she did.

15. WR said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:37 pm

The GOP has a lot of room to promote their future candidate. From what I’ve read recently, that man is Jeb Bush. This will be a tremendous challenge for the Democrats. If they could start attacking the Republicans, constantly, like the R’s did Obama and the Democrats, early after Obama’s victory, the war will be more even.
    And it is a war, imo!

It also means the grass roots Democrats will have to answer every Republican who posts; writes letters; talks to the media to denigrate the Party, etcetera!

16. WC Kitty said on November 5th, 2014 at 10:51 pm

@WR:
    The biggest one that seems to come from certain tea party family members is that he is Muslim. I’ve also heard the gay marriage reason and it came from a person who had no problem having an affair with a married man with young children (which led to a divorce).

17. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2014 at 11:47 pm

@WR:
    You’re right about mid-term elections going to the other party. In Massachusetts we just elected a Republican governor in a very tight race. In the exit polling many people said they wanted change. On a national level I don’t see any potential candidates of either party that can lead the country in the right direction. Jeb Bush has a lot of family baggage, not sure he’d be a viable candidate. jmo.

18. anonymous said on November 6th, 2014 at 1:58 am

While I admire President Carter’s record and continuing work on human rights issues, he was a very wealthy man – wealthier than a number of recent presidents when they served as president, e.g., Clinton, Obama, Ford. Unfortunately he is also a very unpleasant man. That was a sad thing to realize.

President Obama is considered black. He is not considered white by any of the attack groups that have conjured up ridiculous factoids about him, e.g., the birthers, the Muslim conspiracists, the homophobes, and the rest of the conspiracy lunatics. The fact that he is black and that many of these right wingers are just poorly disguised racists is the big clue. Most of those right wing website bloggers and media commentators would be wearing sheets and hoods back the 60s.

I never expected great things of Pres Obama so I’m not one of these people who are “so disappointed” in him. He wasn’t ready to run and more people should have acknowledged that back then. I never thought he was tough enough. His capitulation to the insurance companies doomed the real health care upheaval that is desperately needed. But at least he wasn’t a hate filled, narrow minded, republican. I am surprised at how bad he has been lately on foreign policy. He can’t even seem to come up with a strong oratory to address the dangers of the world nor a strong delivery to show leadership. How much effort can that possibly take?

I don’t know where people get the idea that Jolie is some real conservative. Real conservatives rarely are so supportive of foreign aid and money going to humanitarian causes. Because of her UN position as well as her other humanitarian work and causes she has to work both sides of the aisle and that requires diplomacy on most political issues. Her support for the military and military intervention for humanitarian crises isn’t a typical conservative position. Republicans may make a lot of noise about the military but they have historically not been very supportive of those in the military when it came to pay or benefits. Military support anyway isn’t the sole province of either party.

I’m just waiting for 2016 and Hillary.

19. Up the Coast said on November 6th, 2014 at 8:08 pm

@anonymous:
    You’re the one who comes off as “hate filled, narrow minded”. Your ignorance of American history is astounding. For your information, the Republican party was CREATED to oppose the spread of slavery and abolish it. The Democratic party fought hard FOR it. Get your facts straight before spreading lies about shit you know nothing about. Just because a lie has been told a million times, doesn’t make it true. By the way…Barry Soetoro lived in Indonesia and went to a Muslim school for 4 yrs. But don’t take my word for it…read HIS book. You might want to read some history books too. :lol:

20. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2014 at 8:38 am

IMO, jolie is neither conservative nor liberal, she’s merely self-serving and does whatever is needed to further her own personal agenda. She’s supportive of nothing but herself. What mother blathers on revealing personal things about her children that should not ever be made public. There aren’t any actors in Hollywood that I can think of that divulge so many private details about their children just to promote their projects. She’s shameless, as is the buffoon she married.

As for Obama, I think he is so over being president and has been since the end of his first term. I do agree that he was pushed into it before he was ready because the democrats wanted the first African American president. He wasn’t ready or qualified then and he still isn’t. I thought the same about Bush 2. I actually like both men just don’t think they are/were good presidents. Now they’re pushing Bush 3, ugh.

21. joanne said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:26 am

@Guest2:
    :) great assessment on holie jolie and her mrs. I do think Bush jr just wanted to revenge daddy and Obama needs bigger balls and get tough but I guess being a puppet on a string you do what your told. I am going to leave this earth if another Bush gets in. I think their gene pool is getting to shallow to produce more George some initial Bush.

22. becca becks said on November 7th, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@joanne:
    Sorry, The Bush’s run the after-life- go to the light- soul catching fake moon.
    Good luck with that.

23. becca becks said on November 7th, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I am starting to think that these clues might some how go together.
    GP had a Obama Fundraiser recently at her home in Hollyweird.

24. becca becks said on November 7th, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Read an article on Drudge talking about how there is not enough good Oscar contenders for womens rolls in film this last year. Maybe we can have JA against AJ and JLAW plus throw in GP. That would make a fun night….

25. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

@Guest2:
    I agree that the only person/thing that Jolie supports is herself. IMO, her humanitarianism is all a cover. There are people in all types of careers, religions, and political venues who pretend to be something they are not, including the church. All you have to do is watch to see if they walk the talk and posing front and center of photos and giving prepared speeches is not being a humanitarian. It was even written that she got into this role to attempt to change her image. What kind of humanitarian allows their child to point a toy machine gun (could be mistaken for being real) at a person while laughing? Agree, she also has no boundaries with her children or other people.

26. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 2:20 pm

@anonymous:
    Just curious, how do you know that Carter is an unpleasant man?

27. joanne said on November 7th, 2014 at 2:23 pm

@becca becks:
    I think the bushies will not be happy in the afterlife. I saw evil take one of its own and it ain’t pretty and I am sure they are on that list.

28. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 3:31 pm

@joanne:
    Probably since the men are part of the secret society. They will have a lot of company though.

29. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Jen looks like quite the vixen with dark hair. I thought she was fabulous in HB1 and she is definitely underrated for her comedic talents.

30. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 8:47 pm

@Guest2:
    Thank you for the link. I don’t usually read that thread. While I think she looks good as a blonde, I have to agree with other posters in that she should go darker like the color of her wig. It brings out the color of her eyes. I’m looking forward to seeing Horrible Bosses 2 also! :)

31. joanne said on November 7th, 2014 at 9:45 pm

@WC Kitty:
    yep. had a dream (?) and saw a better world. they may have control but in the end good wins. I can die knowing they will be dealt with. How can it be a secret society if its not secret? even if this is nonsense n my head it comforts me.

32. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:37 pm

@joanne:
    Joanne,
    The Skull and Bones Fraternity is a junior Secret Society. The 322er Tomb was built in the 1830s. It has been on the campus for decades and decades and decades.

33. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:40 pm

@WC Kitty:
    Whoa to the entire world if Jolie-Pitt becomes an politician. This would demonstrate the unending out right depravity of this country if she became any sort of political figure. The same with Clooney.

34. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Ian, thank you for the travelogue on Finland, I’ve enjoyed reading it. It’s a country I’ve always wanted to see and I’d love to know more about the country and the people. Is that the direction this site is going in 2015? More travel stories?

35. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:55 pm

@joanne:
    We know the societies exist, but only the members know what actually goes on behind closed doors. Not even their family who are not members know. There are the rumors, but does anybody want to believe that any of the horrible ones are true? Sure some of us know that evil people can be known as the nicest people until you step into their trap, but they still can fool a good number of people. Some people just don’t possess a conscience and for those that possess a great deal of empathy for others it is hard to fathom that can be true.

Sociopaths actually believe that they have the right to do whatever they want to get whatever they are after, and that is usually power over others. They really do believe they are special and believe and live their own lies. That is a big reason why the world is in such turmoil IMO. Too many people attempting to gain the most at anybody else’s expense and too many people are too busy just attempting to hang-on and support their family. I believe in God because of things that I saw and experienced as a child and agree that in the end the score will be settled. God knows the true story of how, what, and why people do the things that they do and that is why God will have the final say and not them.

36. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:56 pm

@joanne:
    Joanne,
    You may be right. It is a sad commentary to say the very least. I am one of those people that does not like our country being defined by the unending antics of Political Dynasties. Regardless of which party they originate from. Frankly, I am sick of the Clintons, Obamas, and Bushes. It is high time we leave these people behind and move forward. Its time to find new blood. The Democrooks took a monstrous shellacking on Tuesday. Hollywood is absolutely reeling from the outright meltdown. Rank and file want Pelosi gone. She supposedly raised $100,000,000.00 for this election cycle, and still was bitch slapped like no tomorrow.
    The Tea Party is more your friend then you know. The primary reason why is that they went head to head with “ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS.”

ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS have no differences with ESTABLISHMENT DEMOCRATS. They are essentially the same. Two sides of the same coin. Hollywood was heavily rewarded with what it so richly deserved from its past and what it deserves right now today. The only way things have changed with the Republicans is that they have substantially more new blood in the lower chamber of the congress, the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. The fact that they captured a majority in the upper chamber of the Congress is historic. Yet it will only matter if they actually create positive changes for main street working Americans. Time will tell.

37. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 10:57 pm

@WC Kitty:
    Sorry if I sound like I’m preaching, but I just dpn’t believe that this is it.

38. WC Kitty said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:10 pm

From what I understand, Europe’s rail system is wonderful, especially when compared to the US railway system. It would take me longer to ride the train from the SF Bay Area to LA than to drive. Many times you have to get off and either ride a bus or take another train. I thought it would be fun to take a train across the US with my children when they were younger until I saw reality. We flew. This comes from a person who had several family members who worked for the CPR, and know I don’t know if they are now any better.

39. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:16 pm

@WC Kitty:
    What is the CPR? Or were you thinking the CFR?

40. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Wc Kitty,

Why would you think you’re wrong? You’re far more right than wrong. Its not just the CFR either. Many of these Secret Societies are throw backs from Europe dating back hundreds of years. An American example, though not hundreds of years old, maybe 110+ years old, would be Bohemian Groove. Almost all US Presidents, many MSM, and Hollywood attend Bohemian Grove Ceremonies, including the Cremation of Care (which I like to call the Cremation of Carrion,) ie a burnt offering to the Devil God Moloch, has gone on for decades.

41. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:32 pm

@anonymous:

Jolie is not a Conservative whatsoever. Never has been either, nor is her brother James Have, nor her late mother Marchilene Bertrand. Her father is conservative, at least to a small degree, besides being heavily involved with Scientology. That has never made sense to me because most of Hollywood Elitists are in fact Scientologists and extremely Far Left Liberal. From what I know, if you are not Far Leftist Liberal, an Scientologists, Anti Christian, and essentially Queer, you don’t get work, period.

42. morris maltenburg said on November 7th, 2014 at 11:37 pm

@WC Kitty:
    Absolutely true. Prescott Bush, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and of course Bill Clinton, were all 322er Skull and Bones at Yale. George W. Bush’s blood cousin is John Kerry.

43. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:22 am

@WC Kitty:
    lol not preaching just stating your opinion. I believe the same just don’t like the word god. the nuns told me he hated me since first grade and he seems kind of hateful and greedy.

44. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 2:33 am

@joanne:
    Wow, what a horrible thing to say to somebody, especially a child! I can understand your feelings being told that! I haven’t had much experience with nuns since the time I was born in a hospital and they took care of me. I’ve heard some terrible stories about how they treat students. I view things more spiritually and I can see how people are turned off of religion by the way they’ve been treated by others, especially if they treat people horribly while claiming to be Christian or whatever. I receive a few emails that just make me roll my eyes, especially because of who is sending them. Anyway, I’m not big on church, and wasn’t raised in a religious home, which was a big no-no while living in the south. So it was my own experience and I don’t mean to offend. :)

45. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 3:25 am

@joanne:
    @WC Kitty:
    I was taught by some teachers who happened to be nuns. They taught many of us, lessons that were extremely valuable once we left school. I am eternally grateful to those who believed in us. One thing they kept pounding into our psyche, is that God made everyone equal. He doesn’t see color; he sees the heart. That was so very important to us, because we didn’t know about the society they tried to prepare us to enter.

On the other side of the coin, there were the ones who were occasionally hard. They were human, after all. And we certainly no little angels. So many of us were angry, because we had no family. I was one of the fortunate ones.
    The main damage they did was to scare the heck out of us. I mean one might make us believe that “even 9 year olds are in hell”. And they’d show an old painting that scared us, silly. We didn’t know better. And now, they, the nuns, know a lot more about the ways of God. The damage was caused by ignorance. On the one hand, they gave us priceless training to face society; on the other, they damages us with fear.
    Does that make sense?

46. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 3:27 am

…they ‘damaged” us with fear!
    Sorry about the typo.

47. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 3:30 am

Every day we read something shocking. The latest I’ve read is that Harvard will now have the subject of anal sex in its curriculum.

Dubya was at Yale. Stories about his homosexual trysts are not talked about much. But a lot of print about Obama’s alleged hook ups with guys. Obviously, if a politician is Republican, he/she is protected to a certain extent.

48. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 3:42 am

@morris maltenburg:
    It was I, not Anonymous, who mentioned that AJ had supported at least a couple of conservative causes. I didn’t say she is a conservative, or a Republican, however.

The headlines about her entering the political arena didn’t say which party she was endorsing. The headline just said that Angelina Jolie is available to run. Kind of unusual.

Her daddy has ranted and raved against Obama, and was accusing anyone who didn’t appreciate Israel’s bombing of innocent civilians, as being anti-Semitic. It gets him more jobs now that he is elderly.
    His “Midnight Cowboy” is one of my favorite movies. I like “Deliverance” a lot as well.
    When he was young, he campaigned for the Democratic candidate, George McGovern.

49. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 3:51 am

Oh, btw, there was an earlier post about the scarcity of Best Actress Oscar candidates. But there are more than enough strong performances from females, that it will be hotly contested for the 5 slots.

As of now, I have a hunch that Felicity Jones is a frontrunner, for “The Theory of Everything”. And, Gugu Mbatha-Raw will be a strong candidate, for “Beyond the Lights”. Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, Amy Adams, Rosamund Pike, Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Aniston and Rosario Dawson are some of the highly-touted contenders.

50. Guest2 said on November 8th, 2014 at 10:11 am

@WR:
    How well I remember those days of living in fear because of the teachings of the nuns. I lived in a neighborhood of Irish and Italian Catholics and we all went to the same church. There were two families on our street who were Protestant and went to a different church. They were always referred to as “the Protestants”. I especially liked one family, both the children and their parents and always worried that their souls would not go to heaven because they weren’t Catholic. I never understood this since they also believed in JC. Now, the fundamentalist Christian evangelists (Protestants) say that unless you are “born again” you will not go to heaven. I guess none of them ever consider that if God created us in his image and made us all different then maybe they should trust God’s judgment in doing so and respect the Divine that is in each of us. All this hatred over religious differences is absurd and unnecessary. I agree with the nuns who said that God sees only our hearts, and that’s what we should be working on.

51. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Canadian Pacific Railroad

52. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 12:53 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    First, I have friends on both sides and in between of the political parties. Just being able to sit there and talk let’s a person know that many times that party lines are chosen over just a couple of issues. Not all Republicans are the same just as with liberals. For instance, some of the most fiscally responsible, church going families that I’ve known have been Democrats. And the opposite is true for Republicans. So is it party related? I don’t think so. It’s upbringing and whether the money was handed to them or they earned it. I can identify with both parties on certain issues because of my friendships. Unfortunately, if I had listened to my family then I would’t have this belief. There are tea party members and there are tea party members. I’m related to a few of the ones I’m sure you’re not referring too. They are out for themselves and nobody else.

53. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:01 pm

@WR:
    Really? I have no problem with people of whatever sexual orientation so long as they are single adults. Not saying you’re not right, but I’m sure you know that that type of sex is also practiced by some hetero’s for whatever reason :( . Either way that’s disturbing and why are they teaching that? From what I understand it can lead to all sorts of health issues. Or is that why they are studying that topic?

54. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:07 pm

@WR:
    I’m glad to hear stories about nuns who treat children with care. I believe that there are those in all denominations who use fear as a tactic when it comes to religion. I can remember as a child going past a big tent where a Revival would be going on and I would be in fear due to the evangelists screaming and yelling.

55. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:44 pm

@WC Kitty:
    I never found you offensive. :) you have interesting things to say.

56. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:49 pm

@WR:
    they made me dislike society. out of the 5 years there I met one who was actually spiritual. I still cringe when I hear latin and wearing that stupid lace on my head watching to see who the nun in charge was going smack with the ruler. You saw the positive I saw the negative. I didn’t like being in a herd of sheep shepherded by a bunch of pedos.

57. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:55 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    we seem to agree on some points but i must point out that i am a bleeding heart but dislike those that abuse the system. the tea party scares me. they remind me of sharks.

58. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 1:58 pm

@Guest2:
    interesting. where i grew up there were only 2 catholic families. we had to cross the tracks to get to the monastery when they was a public school right down the street.

59. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 2:06 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    I’ve heard rumors of burnt offerings, but due to personal reasons I’ve never wanted to believe it out of fear. :(

60. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 2:29 pm

@WC Kitty:
    they like to scare us but don’t tell us what we really need to fear…and stop.

61. Keane said on November 8th, 2014 at 4:32 pm

@Guest2:

Agree!

62. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 4:42 pm

hello….

63. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 5:12 pm

@WR:
    wr,
    I was not posting to you. I was speaking to one of the anonymous. Not you! Jolie may have supported a couple of conservative causes in the past and I would wholly refute that she is any type of conservative whatsoever. The anonymous I was responding to made several sweeping statements. Statements I would take issue with. Like all conservatives are racists. I think thats blatant BS. Are there some that may be racist.? Answer… probably, are there black racists… Answer… without a doubt. Re their chinees racists and chineese that hate anyone not occidental… without a doubt. Next, does everyone consider Obama to be a black man….Answer …. NO. At best he is mulatto. Unless you don’t believe the tale (and yes I said tale,) regarding his claimed supposed mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Why? Many people knew Stanley Ann Dunham during the supposed period of her supposed pregnancy. The people she went to school with at University of Washington have had many claiming that they do not remember her being pregnant, or outright “she was not pregnant.” Many women today could care less, but 40+ years ago, even in a city like Seattle, she would have been shunned for her pregnancy, let alone to a black man from Kenya.

Without drawing this oout, I was also answering to the anonymous’ statement that this person couldn’t wait till Hillary and 2016. I was not responding to you WR.

64. sale chili pepper said on November 8th, 2014 at 5:29 pm

This piece of writing is truly a nice one it helps new net
    people, who are wishing for blogging.

65. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 5:33 pm

WC Kitty,
    Yes there are burnt offerings. Bohemian Groves burnt offerings are more or less philosophically symbolic. It is important to remember we still have cannibalism in the world today. In certain communities Santeria is still practiced, offering animal sacrifice.

@WC Kitty:
    Very well said WC Kitty. I could not agree with you more. I have known many very decent Democrats over the course of my life. I have known many very decent Republicans as well. It absolutely depends on an individual basis, as I am sure you’ve realized yourself. In my mind it has always been about Establishment Politics. the establishment politicians do not seriously represent main stream, main street working Americans, regardless of party. The Clintons, Pelosis, Bushes, and many others only have what they have because of their dynasties. My argument is simple, representing the main stream is not what these people are about. People like Jolie-Pitt, Clooney, DeCaprio, Arnoooold, do not represent us either. I refuse to bow and worship at the altar of Hollywood, or establishment politics.

66. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

@Guest2:
    Very well said.

67. weight electronic digital said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo
    News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to
    get there! Appreciate it

68. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:05 pm

@joanne:
    Joaqnne,
    I seriously understand. In my mind its important that you understand that there will always be lone wolves in all groups. They hide amongst us. The fight is still between establishment politics and essentially the people, regardless of party. In my lone view, I want to silence HW on politics. They’ve dominated the dialog for far to long. I don’t need any HW shyster telling me how to think. Global Warming morphing into Climate Change is but a singular example of this. Every year since I was a small child, the American society gave up more money charitably than anyone in the world. This is well beyond all of the Government spending going abroad, and all of the money actually collected by official charities, and churches. I am talking about private money, privately earned, and privately donated. I am stating emphatically that the average US Person gave more money, time, goods, and services as a group than anyone other group in the history of humanity. We still do it today. Who helps us? ….. Answer no one! We’ve always gone it alone for the most part. The Clintons are not the answer. Is there anyone out there we could actually trust to get done what needs to be done? I am not sure. Only time will tell. One thing is for sure, DIVISION weakens us. Coming together as a plurality is where we will find our strength.

69. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Sorry I meant Joanne. I don’t type very well.

70. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:13 pm

WC Kitty,
    For the most part I agree with you, not completely, but for the most part. One of the anomalous issues I have personally experienced are QUEERS that get infected with HIV/AIDS purposefully. Doing great dis-service to themselves, their community at large, the LGBT community that they live among, and society in general. It is nothing more than self serving. We recently just came through this EBOLA fiasco, and we’ve had many of our fellow citizens face quarantine and exposure. The CDC currently has published that they expect at least 138 more new cases before years end. Time will tell if they are correct.

71. WR said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:21 pm

@Guest2:
    The “born again” passage is from John.3. It’s the story of Nicodemus’ visit to Jesus, at night. Jesus said to him, “Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God”.

We see this Bible quote often at football games, and other venues. It’s the Protestant message.
    There is also a part in the New Testament, when his Apostles told Jesus that certain ones were casting out devils in His name. They had told them not to do so, (because they weren’t followers of Jesus). Jesus told his apostles to not stop them because, he who uses his name to cast devils cannot speak ill of him; or, words to that effect! In other words, believers may be called Protestants; and they have the right to the Kingdom of God.

Whenever someone asks about the bible, I usually direct them to a clergy person, as I tell them I’m no expert.

72. morris maltenburg said on November 8th, 2014 at 6:22 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    Recently we had Clinton get up and speak about the politics of RACE. Yet he leveraged that himself for years.
    There wasn’t one thing unknown, not previously understood, or recognized prior to his speech. Just because he himself gave the speech does not provide the foundational underpinnings of being profound. This is old information. In the last two days, one of the most pointed debates has been regarding Pelosi blaming the Democratic Wing of the national electorate for their Party’s shellacking on Tuesday. This woman needs to go away permanently. She represents her own interest, only.

73. WC Kitty said on November 8th, 2014 at 7:18 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    If anybody self-inflicts themselves with a communicable disease, especially deadly, that is not something I could support. When I mean single people, I mean people that are upfront about their not being in a relationship with an unsuspecting partner. I don’t support adultery and if you are single and not using protection with someone you just met, then you are playing a dangerous game no matter the sexual preference. Granted gays account for the majority of AIDS cases in the US. However, heterosexuals also spread the AIDS virus and are infecting their unsuspecting spouses. Cases among women in the US is growing an account for 20% of new cases. It would be really nice if there were people in Hollywood, politics, and other high-profile careers that didn’t cheat on their spouses and really worked at their marriages. People don’t have to get married, but if you make a commitment then honoring it would set a better example than what is out there.

Also, there has always been gay people and I’d rather allow them to be with whoever they prefer than to be hiding and pretending to be heterosexual. It’s not fair to anybody, especially a spouse that later finds out that they had made a family with someone who preferred to be with the opposite sex. Who am I to tell someone who they can love?

74. Keane said on November 8th, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Good lord not this again – will somebody please change the record!

75. placesetting service yamazaki said on November 8th, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Your method of describing all in this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious, every one be able to effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.

76. Guest2 said on November 8th, 2014 at 8:29 pm

@Keane:
    I wish I could.

77. Guest2 said on November 8th, 2014 at 8:49 pm

@Guest2:
    Keane, what do you think of the Clooney marriage and his new wife? I’ve read that they’ve bought a mansion in or around London and they plan on living there. She would have to because of her work, I guess.

78. espresso 12 piece tognana said on November 8th, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
    same topics? Thanks a ton!

79. joanne said on November 8th, 2014 at 10:07 pm

i don’t thi nk anyone cares about them. fake egotistic asses with more money than sense. they didn’t age very well for all those bucks. I believe the j/ps killed the ragmags. nothing left to do. its about time. :D

80. WR said on November 9th, 2014 at 12:26 am

At the supermarket, I was curious about THE’s cover story of the supposedly dying, O.J. Simpson. Woa! Inside is a feature of Brangelina’s intent to film the story of Mr. Foley, who was recently beheaded.

My immediate reaction was that it’s basically a vanity project. Picking a story that would boost their image.

81. WR said on November 9th, 2014 at 12:36 am

Meant, The N.E.

82. white contrasting vb shirt said on November 9th, 2014 at 1:07 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really
    useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer something again and aid others such as you helped
    me.

83. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 1:29 am

WC Kitty,
    Very good points. I for one have never cheated on an significant other. I also agree with you about unsuspecting spouses mostly women that have the literal crime of being infected by a spouse that had cheated. I think it was Ophelia Windbag that had the show years ago about spouses on the down low that were same sex screwing and ultimately infected their spouse with a death sentence.

84. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 1:51 am

WC Kitty,
    Your last paragraph I really understand. I wouldn’t want anyone to get HIV/AIDS. Literally no one. Frankly I don’t give two flying you know whats regarding what QUEERS do, or don’t do. I could seriously care less. I am not even remotely concerned for their points of view. I don’t want to tell them how to live, with whom to live, or anything else. I just don’t care. The problem has always been the queer community attempting very feverishly to shove their views down everyone’s throat and supplant their personal discourse as the only over-riding problem we face. Which its not. We have far more serious problems. In Seattle, articles were published for years on end about queers that were purposefully getting themselves infected for what ever reason. In my view it was totally about politics, and seeking attention. Add to that the liberal politics of HW and you have what you have today. The people spoke on Tuesday, the HW elitists were punched hard. No one wants them dictating the norms and standards of everyone else. The whole notion of Jolie-Pitt becoming politicians is sheer lunacy. I hope it never happens.

On that same note their was an article published this week regarding the Aniston-Theroux redux and it was not very flattering whatsoever. The posters at the bottom of the article came out in force, and were quite irreverent to say the least. Do I think any of them care slightly? Not a single one for a single second.
    This fully demonstrates the complete disregard of the viewing public regarding their careers. I don’t care whatsoever, not even slightly. I just find it to be an unfortunate commentary on how far our society has slipped as a whole. I would never want children to look to any of them as role models. I feel the same regarding most professional athletes as well. Hip hop dirt bags….. all of it is pretty boring.

Its like I said, there is another article by another star ( female) that stated she had found that most of the queers she knew in HW were far far more misogynistic than their straight counter parts. I could have told you that. Its nice to know that there are people even in HW that share my views.

85. trends venezia collection lorren said on November 9th, 2014 at 4:07 am

What i do not realize is actually how you’re no longer actually much more well-appreciated than you
    may be right now. You’re very intelligent. You understand thus significantly with regards to this
    topic, made me individually consider it from so many varied angles.
    Its like men and women aren’t fascinated except it is something to accomplish with Girl
    gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time maintain it up!

86. Keane said on November 9th, 2014 at 5:42 pm

OMG I cannot believe the discussion has been turned back to queer-bashing again. The only explanation for such a ludicrous obsession is that you are a closet case! Seriously just go to a gay bar, get it out of your system and give us all a rest. And get over it!

87. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 7:44 pm

@Keane:
    Why don’t you go to a queer bar and get over it you loon. You’re obviously a far leftist nutbar, and you had your ass clocked on Tuesday. Maybe you’re the one that needs to look in the mirror and realize that you lost. The articles in MSM are resoundingly clear. You’re the one out of step, and out of touch. No one agrees with you, other than a few members on this thread.

WR, can post and post and post, you say nothing. I could care less about QUEERS, or their views. That’s not QUEER BASHING. The only reason you’ve shown up lately is because I post. Other than that when I don’t post there is basically nothing happening here. That’s factual. You’re the one with an AXE to grind. You just don’t like it being pointed out to you. Regarding your doucher idols. No one, and I mean no one is buying this marriage clap trap anymore. Its all fake, and you know it. You’re the one with the problem.

88. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 7:50 pm

@Keane:
    And another thing KEANE. Why don’t you quit being an apologist for HW and the Queer movement. Not everyone agrees with you, and that does not make us demons, hateful, bigoted, or anything else you dream up. You’re the one with a problem, and I don’t have to have your permission to post here. If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them you nut.

89. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 7:52 pm

@joanne:
    Joanne,
    Very well said. People are seriously starting to wake up to the wholesale manipulation!

90. morris maltenburg said on November 9th, 2014 at 8:01 pm

For those of you paying attention, the national weather service is predicting 20-40 degree lower temperatures across the lower 48 than what would be normal this time of year. I bet that will crap all over Goober Gore’s Global warming. The real problem I see is increasing the acidity levels of sea water, and causing massive toxic poisonous algae growing at uncontrolled rates. Hopefully the cold will upset that anomaly significantly.

91. joanne said on November 9th, 2014 at 11:10 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    this is a pretty dead site until other subjects come up then the place comes alive with complainers about being off topic. Maybe Mr. Halperin can blog on something more interesting than the hollyweird freaks? Then you ragmagers can keep this post. :)
    It use to be interesting in here.

92. WR said on November 10th, 2014 at 3:37 am

@Keane:
    Hi Keane!

While I don’t have any gay friends, and that’s ok with me, I do have one good acquaintance who is out and proud. He’s writing his memoirs, as he has been quite the activist most of his life. He has gotten very little, to no recognition, and he was at the front lines, so to speak, from the beginning. To look at him, one would never guess he is a homosexual.

“L” is a man who knows much about the law. He’s a Juris Doctor. I didn’t ask him what it is they do. But he knows that I”ve been having problems with student loans, and he’s been extremely helpful. That’s how we met, ten years ago. He can’t be pushed around, (not that I tried), and that’s why he’s been so strong on gay issues.

I will tell you there’s a gay liberal here at the complex. He’s a narcissist. I studied him. He does the same thing that Brangelina does, except the scene is much smaller, here. He says he’s liberal, but I never met anyone of any political stripe who has such a hatred of Obama. Found this out when we, tenants had meetings. But, just like here, somebody invited their self, and ruined the camaraderie that produced such a diverse gathering of people of learning.

93. Another Guest said on November 10th, 2014 at 10:48 am

I used to enjoy reading here but two things happened. First Ian posted nothing for the longest time and next it was overtaken by this looney tune who I think has morphed to Morris Maltenburg. Now Ian is posting, though just bare bones and nothing really satisfying, but this person is still here. It’s just impossible. I know I can skip the posts but regulars seem to respond so then I get caught up in that. Oh well. I’ll check back in a month or so and fingers crossed it gets sorted out. Glad to see Keane return, though.

94. Keane said on November 10th, 2014 at 5:21 pm

@morris maltenburg:

You obviously have never read many of my posts my friend because you will realise i got that all out of my system quite some time ago – ha ha! As a quick FYI I am not an Obama fan and never have been. My politics are a mixture of left-wing in some things and more conservative in others, which may be a little complex for you. Another quick FYI, I did not name any names when it came to calling out the queer-bashing, I just said it had begun again, and I asked for it to stop. If you think I came back to post here because you are posting here you must be even more mad and egotistical than you have already shown yourself to be. I breathed a sigh of relief that you and your pointless diatribes had seemed to depart, but no, here they are back again. You are a homophobe, which is absolutely the same as being a racist, so if you want to associate yourself with that kind of person, go right ahead. Just as I don’t need to hear generalisations and stereotypes about what non-Caucasian people are like, I do not need to hear them about gay people either – it is disgusting, ignorant prejudice, nothing else. And where you dreamed up the idea that I buy into any of the HR fauxmances or am an apologist for HW I do not know – it is exactly the thing I have been writing against on this blog for years and the very reason I came here! The reality is you have no real idea what anyone else’s position is because you are obsessed with your own ego and your own dreary agenda which does not change which ever alter you dream up. It is old, please get over it and change the record! Cheers, K.

95. LG said on November 10th, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Keanne.!! :-) .it should be re-iterated..your posts are illuminating

96. morris maltenburg said on November 11th, 2014 at 2:15 am

@Keane:
    I don’t agree with you. The agenda here is the same as it was when this site began. You do not know me either. I still think you’re a far leftist loon, with an agenda of your own. I have experienced just as much as you, if not more over the course of my life. I am nearly 100% positive that I am older than you, and far more experienced . Unless you want to tell me your over 60 years of age. I see you for what I personally think you are. You may like to claim some conservative thought. It may actually be true. Yet I know one thing for sure. Every time I post, you show up and start your own condemnations. I could disappear for a month and come back and you would start up again. You somehow think you are the voice of reason. FINE. I am a voice of dissent. I have had lived among a very large gay community even though I am not gay. I have seen so many horrendous things its not funny. Me speaking about those experiences are truth. You saying differently does not make it so except in your mind. I have brown skin even though I am not black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian, Chineese, or anything in between, or any other group associated, because I am actually occidental, I just get a very deep suntan, yet have been the victim of actual racism most of my life. I am not impressed with you whatsoever. I personally think you’re the one with stereotypes drilled into your head. Everything I post about pertains to widely disseminated media information. It absolutely pertains to Hollywood, and the politics of today. It definitely pertains to the views of at least half of the country if not more. You are definitely an apologist in my view. Your own views are very liberal, and judgmental. I don’t really care either. A few of your postings may lead some to view you otherwise. I just am not one of those people.

I seriously disagree with you. So be it. I still don’t have to ask for your permission to post on a site, located on servers in the US, that has no terms of service published anywhere. You may not like that, big deal.
    I wasn’t directing anything to you, I was posting to others, and I felt my posts were thoughtful. You obviously disagree. An example of this is you calling my rants pointless. Not any less pointless than your own. You must have reading comprehension problems. I felt I had been very clear about my views. Hollywood is dominated by Scienos, period. Hollywood just had their ass handed to them politically, period. Hollywood is reeling from it. Hollywood has repeatedly foisted their many nutty views on everyone else attempting to dominate the national dialog, and have used their financial resources to turn this country into a UTOPIA of their liking. For the first time in decades many people shoved right back. I am not a Democrat, nor am I a Republican. I am a person that follows my own convictions. I think for myself, and draw my own conclusions. I do not have to agree with you whatsoever. The problem with you, is that you think your view is the widely held view, and the only sensible view. I do not! Scienos may be the controlling force in Hollywood yet no one wants them controlling the National Dialog.

The fact that an enormously high amount of people in Hollywood cling to the SCIENO CULT IS A LEGITIMATE TOPIC. THE FACT THAT SO MANY ARE NOT ONLY SCIENO, BUT ALSO VERY QUEER, TO THE POINT OF DOMINATING HOLLYWOOD IS ALSO A LEGITIMATE TOPIC. THE FACT THAT SO MANY OF THESE NUTS ARE CONSIDERING AND ASPIRING TO POLITICAL OFFICE IS A LEGITIMATE TOPIC.

The fact that many of them are being legitimately examined for the views that they publicly espouse is a legitimate topic. Look at what Nicole Kidman, Katie holmes, Shelly Miscavige, Lisa McPherson, Leah Remini, and a whole host of others have had to deal with at the hands of these assholes is a legitimate topic. Especially considering this site is dedicated to Hollywood Gossip, and the film industry, and the likes of people like Singer. I do not think for a single minute that Philip Seymour Hoffman whacked himself. Its not possible. Any thinking person could see that. Hollywood dishes forth Bull Shit selling it as truth, which for the most part its not.

The whole notion that A J Voight-Pitt would receive an honorary Grand Dame Hood from the British Crown is laughable, so is her being a GOOD WILL Ambassador from the UN on Human Rights. The whole notion that De Caprio would be a GOOD WILL Ambassador, and messenger of Peace is an outright joke. The whole notion that that Clooney aspires to public office was a joke then, and is now. The whole notion that Swarzenegger was Governor of Calif was a terrible joke. Just recently Pelosi raised in excess of $100,000,000.00 nearly all from Hollywood. Don’t even try to tell me that considering what these nuts do, represent, and foist upon everyone else is not relevant. Its absolutely relevant. Most especially because this is a Hollywood and Film Industry Gossip site. Today no less, many in the Democrat party want Boxer to leave permanently, as published in many opinion pieces, the same for Feinstein, and Pelosi. Its absolutely relevant. When Carter was President, did you vote for him? He was replaced by Reagan obviously. A man whom started out as a declared Communist, then became a declared Socialist, then a declared Democrat, and finally a declared Republican. He was not only a radio commentator, and a Hollywood actor, a TV actor, and the President of the Screen Actors Guild. Did you vote for Reagan? Did you like Reagan? What would you say about Nancy Reagan whom was a declared Adolf Hitler Sympathizer in the 40s. So was RockefellerSr, and Joe Kennedy Sr., and of course Lord Mount Batten of the British Royal family. All of this is relevant, except to you.

97. Keane said on November 11th, 2014 at 4:22 pm

@morris maltenburg:

Morris – I don’t have time to respond to all that but as a quick summary:

Both I and the majority of my friends identify as gay or bisexual. My friends are some of the most high achieving, talented and decent people in the world (lawyers, architects, film-makers, musicians, doctors, journos, you name it, they do it) – you wish that you knew them! I live in the UK, not the US. I do not believe my views are commonly held ones, I believe they are the right ones, period. I am indeed younger than you but sadly not young enough to call myself “young” any more – thanks though for the compliant! Many people live for a long time without knowing great loss or great heartache, others experience it very early on life. It is this experience that gives us maturity and wisdom – not how many times we’ve been around the sun! And as for me coming back to post when you are here you really must be as mad as you seem to be – I asked many times for Ian to post something new so we could get away from your dark, pointless and sometimes fantastical ramblings (doppelgangers for AJ snd BP visiting your house anyone? Please!). If you want to post here I can’t stop you and for the most part I don’t care but if you start bashing gay people I will bash you, just the same as if you came here to spew racism. I will never allow anyone to say a racist or homophobic word without saying something or getting up and leaving the room and I’m afraid you will be no exception to that rule – so deal with it. Now have a nice day! :-)

98. morris maltenburg said on November 11th, 2014 at 11:40 pm

I knew you would give yourself up, and your agenda

99. morris maltenburg said on November 11th, 2014 at 11:45 pm

You are totally transparent. Let me clue you in. There are literally tens of thousands of mechanical engineers, electrical/electronic engineers, physicists, material scientists, chemists, architects, architectural engineers, power engineers, stress analysts, lawyers, doctors , etc that are straight. You are nothing more than some narrow fuck that believes because your QUEER, your somehow better than everyone else. Let me clue you in moron, your not. You being a FAGGOT does not make you better, more sophisticated, more knowledgeable, or any greater authority. Personally, this demonstrates your personal BIGOTRY of anything not FAGGOT.

100. Keane said on November 12th, 2014 at 7:31 am

@morris maltenburg:

I’ve always been open about my sexuality and that of my friends. Gay people are not better than other people they are equal to them. Even primary school children know this. Thankfully people like you are a dying breed!

101. Up the Coast said on November 12th, 2014 at 2:42 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    +1 Her self-loathing is as big as her ego…which is huge ;) You are just the mirror.

102. Keane said on November 12th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

@Up the Coast:

Did somebody say something just then… I didn’t really notice it… [insert sound of crickets]… hm so nice and peaceful around here…

x

103. LG said on November 13th, 2014 at 10:23 pm

@morris maltenburg:
    Morris…I have to step in and say something . Your last post to me as “crowella bowells” was very deep and distressing. I was very moved by your plight. A good friend of mine had co-incidentally told me of being held down and raped by other young boys whilst the scout master raped him anally.

Back in the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s , parents were ignorant of the problems associated with child abuse by people they should trust. Priests, nuns, scout masters, teachers…on and on it goes.

Please do not paint everyone with the same brush who is gay. Your pain is perfectly understandable. Your hollywood insights are fun when you are having fun telling them and I do look forward to them as much as I enjoy Keane’s observations.

Your contribution to this site is a good thing, BUT please bare in mind that we are all a bit scarred. I can see you have been battered alot more than others, but I like all the contributors thoughts. I like Keane’s in particular because he/she works in the media industry and”gives good gossip” just like you do on a good day..:-)

104. aquarium pharmaceuticals bettafix said on November 28th, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thinking, piece of writing is nice, thats why i
    have read it fully

105. southwest airlines said on December 3rd, 2014 at 4:11 am

Even better, getting with a mailing list can keep you up-to-date with all the newest offerings.

Sell off vacations The call quality was fine, in dual-band the Samsung Flight,
    though not perfect, when tested using AT&T’s services were built with
    a strong signal and loud volume.

Function: It was home for your Extra Vehicular Activity
    (EVA) airlock, solar arrays and was also used for biological
    research. I received a reply under two hours
    later that solved the problem.

You will find a brand-new friend that enjoys a similar activities or
    has same interests with you. Southwest airlines southwest airlines Find Live Breaking
    News from India, World, Entertainment, and Lifestyle at Zopag- India News for 24×7.

106. chromium nicotinate glycinate said on December 3rd, 2014 at 8:47 am

Hoodia Gordonii weightloss pills are one of the extremely recent
    diet craze supplements to kick the market as well as its not surprising why.
    It are often noted that Reductil (sibutramine) is often a prescription only weight-loss pill
    and really should only utilized after consultation which has a
    doctor. Voyager health technologies However, when you’ve the
    solution to combine these techniques with safe weight loss pills, you may maximize the efficiency of your fat loss
    program.

The Phen375 pills offer a detailed meal plan and for that
    reason this is but one distinct selling point of this particular pill brand.
    For these a revolutionary weight loss supplement
    that requires no tough perform which is cheap to all
    or any, certainly there ought to become some catch or danger.

Watchful eyes are monitoring smaller private news agencies.
    Side effects of atkins diet diarrhea chromium nicotinate glycinate Apply these techniques and you increase your
    muscle mass.