IUC World Exclusive: Waiting for Godot; To Chic, Vibrant Prague by Eurail; Vegas in Turku

Posted on November 3rd, 2014 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

scary tall thin girl…ghosts in a blanket recipe…wishing for the new baby born…moving like berney…who is the next bachelor????…can you drink dry ice???…waiting for godot…wishing you a happy durga puja!!!!

IUC Travel: Prague is one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities on the planet. And along the way it became super chic. On a recent trip there I discovered a plethora of galleries, restaurants and churches nestled in its narrow streets in Old Town. Since the 1989 Velvet Revolution, Prague has flourished into one of Europe’s most happening cities. It’s a city in which it’s hard to sleep, much like New York and London. What differs it from everywhere else is its enormous history intertwined with modern culture. The hotel I stayed at was spectacular. Perched in the center of bustling Prague, Hotel Kings Court provided luxury accommodations at a very affordable rate. The room was spacious, clean and the hotel staff go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The best way to reach Prague is by Eurail. I took a first class Eurail train from Bratislava to Prague in under four hours. Beats any airport experience or flight I’ve been on recently, and that says miles as I travel a lot. Eurail these days is the safest, friendliest and most efficient way to travel. And its by far the most scenic – I couldn’t get enough views of the breathtaking landscape while riding Eurail. I will report more about my Eurail experience in the upcoming days. prague

More Travel: While on tour with my duo electro house group we played several shows in Finland. I had the chance to get a tour of Turku’s hot, unique and atmospheric Night Club Vegas. One of the club’s owners, Mikaela gave me a personal tour of the vast and incredibly detailed nightclub. I highly recommend to visit Vegas if you travel to Turku, it will be a night that will move your feet and inspire your mind. Almost as good as being in Sin City. You will remember Vegas forever!!!vegas

• 14 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. HisHighness said on November 3rd, 2014 at 10:25 am

Prague rocks. Lots of history there. A must place to visit.

2. HisHighness said on November 3rd, 2014 at 10:26 am

Hope everyone is doing well. Some changes coming soon. 2015 will rock!!!!

3. rushdog said on November 3rd, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Hi HH! Looks like no one is taking a bite on this today, so maybe you can give me a nod one way or the other on my guess!

Well, somebody is having a baby and I’m guessing it’s AAC. She was (the most?) popular halloween costume of celebrities. IVF (the blanket receipe). Announcement November? (the song moving like berney was released 11/22/10).

You can use dry ice in punch, for instance, but you can’t drink it because dry ice never becomes a liquid. It goes from a solid to a gas…so it misses a step. From wedding to parenthood?

Waiting for godot – is an absurdist play which the author described once as a symbiosis (interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association typically to the advantage of both). The play previewed on Broadway in October 2013 which was the same month that GC and AA were first seen publicly together.

Durga puja is the celebration of the mother goddess in India. The triumph of good over evil. Celebrated at the end of Navratri (a festival) for 5 days. In 2014 is September 30-Oct. 4th which would have been her honeymoon.

Don’t know how the travel reviews fit, if at all.

4. rushdog said on November 3rd, 2014 at 7:43 pm

@HisHighness:
    Changes to the site or our long running subjects?

5. becca becks said on November 4th, 2014 at 1:16 pm

@rushdog:
    You are Good Sir Rushdog…
    HH you are in a duo electro house group ???
    So talented.Traveling the world staying at exoctic places.
    New article about AJ talking about politics again in new edition of Vanity Fair.

6. rushdog said on November 4th, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Oh my…the site has died! Lol. I see AJ will be on the cover of Vanity Fair for Dec. and is talking about politics.

7. rushdog said on November 4th, 2014 at 1:27 pm

@becca becks:
    We must have been typing at the same time! I wish Ian would post once in a while like he did back in the day. The site needs revitalized.

8. rushdog said on November 4th, 2014 at 1:29 pm

needs to be revitalized!

9. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2014 at 2:59 pm

@rushdog:
    Maybe it’s the pitts having a baby via IVF/surrogate? Though I imagine a baby is in the “contract” for AAC. I, too, wish Ian would comment more. The “clue without a reveal” format I think has driven a lot of people away. It will be interesting to see how this site changes in 2015. I hope he continues with the topic of our fave gossip subjects though. The Clooneys are interesting though a tad to tame for juicy gossip. I’d love to know what’s gone on behind the scene with the two couples. I thought it was interesting how Clooney’s rep shut down all rumors about the brand being invited to the wedding by the simple statement that amal and aj have never met. No more coat-tailing the Clooneys, I guess.

10. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2014 at 3:00 pm

@Guest2:
    Bad speling, sorry, rushing. Back later.

11. becca becks said on November 4th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

@Guest2:
    I do not feel that Clooney is that spanky clean. He has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

12. pep said on November 4th, 2014 at 7:21 pm

How are changes going to happen if someone is waiting for Godot? Waiting for Godot is a play about waiting in vain for some fictional person who never materializes. It’s soul sucking and quite excruciating. Are you saying that for anyone looking for some redemption they are going to wait in vain for an outcome that will never happen?

13. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2014 at 8:59 pm

@becca becks:
    I agree with you but at least he handles himself with more dignity than brad does. He’s never spoken ill of his ex-girlfriends and he seems to be a decent guy professionally with his colleagues. His interviews aren’t nonsensical and he seems to have friends. But I would love to know what the deal is with this very public marriage.

14. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Durga Puja is a Hindu festival that is a “celebration of the Mother Goddess, and the victory of the revered warrior Goddess Durga over the evil buffalo demon Mahishasura”. It took place 9/49 – 10/4 so it’s already passed. Don’t know what to make of it as a clue, maybe someone else can figure it out.

November 2014