IUC Blind Item: Guess This One and You will Know Where It’s all at!!!!! Catch Miami is IUC Restaurant of The Month!!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2014 by HisHighness in IUC:Arts, IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

What Hollywood A-lister has decided to part ways with a notorious A-List couple because of differences that are “irreparable” The A-Lister recently vowed to never have anything to do with the couple again and deleted the couple’s phone numbers and coordinates from all phones and computers. Can you guess who everyone is????listers

IUC Restaurant of The Month: Catch Miami.
A good friend can be the emotional oasis that makes all the difference. And they can link us to wider social networks and help enrich our lives, like the dynamic and kind friend I have in Hardy Hill. Hardy has always been a person I can count on, a person who has stimulated so many people’s lives with his kindness and authenticity. He’s fun, loyal and a good influence.
Hardy has also done an amazing job help building Catch Miami into South Beach’s top dining place for foodies who crave the highest quality cuisine and ambience. Catch Miami is the top place in Miami to sit among the stars. Check out this interview with Hardy on Extra
catcdh

1. Guest1 said on May 26th, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Brit awards are music awards. Could the A-list couple be Beyoncé and Jay Z and the A-lister be Kenya, and could it because they did not attend Kenya’s wedding? At best, KK would be described as an A-list reality star. If Ian included her in this blind item it would have been a dead giveaway.

2. Up the Coast said on May 26th, 2014 at 12:44 pm

It could be any of them….but I’ll guess it’s Clooney (the A-lister) and the JP’s (notorious A-list couple). It seems that Clooney is pooping his pants cuz he knows his name will pop up in this HW sex scandal lawsuit. I can see joLIE running her mouth about it and ending G and B’s friendship forever. zzzzzzzz

3. Up the Coast said on May 26th, 2014 at 12:46 pm

@Guest1:
    Oh yea, that’s a good guess. But it’s two couples and we’d have to call KK an A-lister :shock:

4. Patty Anne said on May 26th, 2014 at 12:54 pm

“jay z and beyonce at brit awards 2004″

Hollywood A-Lister = Gwynneth Paltrow

5. Up the Coast said on May 26th, 2014 at 1:33 pm

That makes sense.

6. Tetta said on May 26th, 2014 at 2:44 pm

@Patty Anne:

The C-line: Coldplay or Chris Martin. Could be a hint about Gwyneth Paltrow.

7. Guest2 said on May 26th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Why would anyone have someone else’s coordinates on their phones and computers? Coordinates of what? Their residences? Birthplaces? AJ has the coordinates of the children’s and brad’s birthplaces tattooed on her arm. Why would Ian say “guess this one and you will know where it’s all at”? To me, these two clues seem to be a reference to the brand and our trying to find out their relationship status. I like UTC’s guess of this being GC/BP/witch and having to do with the singer scandal and the witch running off her mouth. GC is engaged so maybe the limo clue is a reference to him. If it’s about bey/jay/gwyn all I can say is who cares? They’re all kind of boring. I really, truly hope that Clooney is not involved in the singer scandal.

8. Guest2 said on May 26th, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I see where you’re all getting Brit Awards – maybe it is Gwyn/B/J. Not really interested in them.

9. rushdog said on May 26th, 2014 at 8:57 pm

@Guest2:
    I had the same thoughts as you have shared here especially the “guess this one…” On the surface this would appear to be GP/B/JZ as Patty Anne has suggested. Maybe Ian has some info on these three but I’m not sure why that might interest anyone unless it’s tied into the elevator incident. And then would we seriously want to know “where it’s all at”? It grabs my interest very little.

It could be there’s an update about the usual subjects within the blind. Coordinates was a good catch. The word irreparable jumped out at me because that was the beginning of the puzzle back in Feb 2011 (I’m not suggesting a breakdown). The awards were held 2/17/04. The cartoon was printed in the newspaper on 2/18/04. Here’s some info on the cartoon:

10. rushdog said on May 26th, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I don’t like these blinds, lol, at least with the riddles we can search the clues.

Ian made six posts on 2/17-18, 2011 which was the culmination of the initial puzzle clues ending with “bye bye brangelina”. Not really sure if this is relevant to this blind, again I’m going off of the “irreparable” comment.

OT: I haven’t had a chance to post much recently but I have looked at the puzzles and read most of the threads. I believe the last few posts have to do with custody. IMO the tangerines were the children – skin easily peeled away = easily taken away. He prevailed – either joint or full of all. In an Ian post last fall I thought he was saying bios/joint; adopted/her.

samurai and the meiji restoration – enlightened rule/emperor restored to power/the samurai initially receive a yearly stipend then that is changed to a one time payment and a loss of class privileges – Him the emperor; her the samurai.

feeling dizzy and off balance anxiety – Her panic attacks

custody – skin easily peeled away (tangerine with a bumpy skin)

preserving the fruit (pears…pairs?)

The photo scroll “tangerines 2b” – they’re already peeled in the photo so I would say custody is the same for all of them.

And the hotel reviews – the difference shows up in the second review with the breakfast menu – scrambled eggs….including exotic fruit. His includes the adopted tangerines?

Just my thoughts on the previous post.

11. Guest2 said on May 26th, 2014 at 9:33 pm

@rushdog:

Maybe the cartoon is about the Bafta’s and C-listers more than about the date. Brangie were there this year – angie was wearing Maddox’s tux. Maybe something happened there that was “irreparable”. What other A-listers were there? Don’t think Clooney was. Oprah, maybe? Leo? These are the attendees:

Or maybe this is where she made comments about Clooney and singer and it got back to him.

12. rushdog said on May 26th, 2014 at 10:10 pm

@Guest2:

The Brit Awards are music; Baftas are for movies and television.

I don’t know if the blind has anything at all to do with the Brand. I was just throwing some stuff out for thought. If this is supposed to be about GP/B/JZ, I don’t know what the “guess this one and you will know where it is all at” is supposed to mean. I don’t know why the elevator incident would piss off GP. I did kind of wonder back with the VF article where the info about GP, supposedly to be revealed, originated. It seems like info about affairs would be the type of info that would be revealed by someone of knew. I thought of B.

If this is supposed to be GC and the brand, I would guess the Singer lawsuit looms over many. I posted a while back that I thought the GC engagement happened so quickly and out of the blue because of the lawsuit. I don’t know what AJ said about GC.

And I was thinking…are B/JZ a notorious couple? Outside of the elevator incident I say no.

13. rushdog said on May 26th, 2014 at 10:30 pm

OT – Prediction: the brand and all the children will be on the red carpet for the premier for a first-ever, red-carpet group shot. I expect the grandparents too. They’ll be pulling out all the stops on this to make it look family friendly and grab the most headlines before it opens. She can’t sell a movie without using the children. That’s quite obvious. And she needs good numbers on this film to help sell the next one.

IMO The rape summit and the movie were scheduled close together so the publicity feeds off each other. Since the movie was moved before the summit, the international box office will benefit from the summit headlines. If she can’t use the children to sell, then the humanitarian work needs to do the job.

Prediction: she’ll have the second surgery sometime between July and November. It will be used to tie into bravery and help sell the second movie.

I read up a little on movie tracking. It’s a marketing tool not meant to gage opening weekend BO numbers but it has been used that way for many years and successfully. Recently, the tracking has been off the BO on some films because it doesn’t gage the internet, it can’t read blogs and social media – word of mouth. I expect this is why there is an embargo on her film (and a few others). Movies need good opening weekends and can’t risk negative comments on social media on films where there might still be questions on performance.

If I’ve seen four comments on twitter about her movie, three have been “adequate” or “don’t bother” and one comment “loved it.” What little is out there that I’ve seen appears to be running 3:1 against.

This is the kind of stuff I find really interesting.

14. Guest2 said on May 26th, 2014 at 11:03 pm

@rushdog:
    Thanks, I didn’t know that about the Brit Awards being music. I read somewhere that B/JZ have a business relationship and he has mistresses on the side. What set off Solange was that his mistress was also at the Met (or wherever the incident happened). I guess she felt that was inappropriate? Can’t remember where I read that or I’d link it here.

15. Tetta said on May 27th, 2014 at 9:38 am

There are a lot of details in the cartoon. Down in the right corner there is a songbird, or is it a “Singer-bird” ?

16. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 9:54 am

The cartoon says “Brit Awards 2004″ That was the year that Jay Z and Beyonce’ made a grand slam in wins there. So to me, this was about them. It’s been in all the news that G.P has been having an affair with Jay Z, with Bey’s knowledge. Some speculated it was when it was confirmed to CM he decided he wanted out. It was said to have gone on over a long period of time.@Patty Anne:

17. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 9:57 am

Could be Tetta. The words at the bottom of the cartoon say, ” Driver – Driver, not this lane, it’s for C-listers!” Meaning someone’s falling status? Or simply an arrogance to feel they were in the wrong classification? GP?@Tetta:

18. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 9:58 am

Deleting the couple’s coordinates from her cell phone. You can track people who are on your cell phone’s contact list by their GPS readings. Deleting that means you are cutting all connections.@Patty Anne:

19. Guest2 said on May 27th, 2014 at 10:53 am

@Patty Anne:
    I must live a very narrow life, I never knew you could track people via cell phone unless you get their cell phone records form the company, like on the crime shows. I don’t think GP will ever be a c-lister, she comes from an established hollywood family and is an oscar winner. I do think she’s talented despite being an insufferable snob. As for her and JZ, I could not care less. B/J/G are all kind of boring to me. Now if it would be her and bp that would be interesting.

20. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

There used to be an online program that would track celebrities for you as well. It’s no longer up, but yes, you can track contacts on your cell phone but they must approve it via their cell phone. Sort of like a friends and family plan where you can locate your child who has a family cell.@Guest2:

21. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Agree. I think the world is becoming bored with Brad, Angie and Circus after such a long time of repeated scenarios they’ve used. There is nothing left that is new or interesting about them now that they are on the downhill side of youth and adventures. Angie could never reprise Lara Croft at this stage of her being, nor could Brad be the young hot bod of Thelma and Louise and unfortunately that was all they had to offer as actors. I saw on the news today that Frozen is about to break all Disney records and is still going like gangbusters, which spells trouble for Maleficent imo. Internet savvy moms who have read how violent and scary it is will opt for a rerun of Frozen for their kids ….who wants to give their child nightmares…after all.@Guest2:

22. becca becks said on May 27th, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Coordinates ??
    Makes me think of AJ with the coordinates of all her collected children tattooed on her body!!

23. becca becks said on May 27th, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Lots of scrambling of fake (business) friendships happening right now.
    Someone must know of events that are going to happen or have happen ,but the mass public does not know.
    Covering their tracks NOW. Spin baby spin !!!!!

24. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Sat-Gps-Locate.com | Cell Phone Tracking | Free Cell Phone …

Do you want to locate any cell phone right now? Free phone tracking through gps satellite … Track a phone number here.

25. WR said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:18 pm

On more than one occasion, BP has made fun of GC in the national media. I mean, they were insults, plain and simple.
    Now, the thing is, GC is a Taurean. This zodiac sign favors a very tolerant person. Even so, I wondered why he would take such abuse. Friends? It takes two to tango. Then I realized there was that photo. It’s gone now, but it showed BP looking at GC as a girl would look at a beau!

Was this an insult campaign to cover up his real feelings for GC? Was it pointed out to BP that he couldn’t be more than a friend to GC; at least for the media? So many possibilities! Imagery is behind much of it. JMO!

26. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:24 pm

27. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:31 pm

@rushdog:
    Teenagers will probably be the target audience and the children of (idiot) mothers who follow the pack (like sheeple) without thinking for themselves.

28. WCKitty said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:36 pm

:lol:

29. WCKitty said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:40 pm

@Tetta:
    It could also mean someone’s “singing” or whoever is in the limo is afraid that someone is going too as in the “Singer” scandal.

30. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

:lol: Good one!

31. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:44 pm

@WCKitty:
    +1 Yes! That’s what I think.

32. rushdog said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:58 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I’m not disagreeing with you at all with my posts, just throwing some ideas out there. Beyoncé photos show up in abundance when Brit Awards 2004 is searched. I was wondering if these blind items are Ian’s way of saying from the riddle subject matter and on to others. I wish he would just tell us if that’s the plan.

So, if we figure out the post, it will all become clear to us!!! Lol.

And he added the restaurant review which means somehow that is a clue to the blind (at least that’s how I think he posts this stuff).

A few definitions of catch: to seize and hold, to deceive, to trap by surprise…

33. rushdog said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:59 pm

+2 I agree too.

34. rushdog said on May 27th, 2014 at 1:59 pm

@becca becks:
    Fascinating, isn’t it!

35. pep said on May 27th, 2014 at 3:14 pm

So…what’s the catch? Is the catch that there is no catch? And what are we talking about here…days or months?

The linked interview on Extra Ian provided dropped lots of names, but no notorious couples. Once again I’m scratching my head.

36. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 3:34 pm

When you catch something….that something gets caught. Who got caught? ;)

37. Togi said on May 27th, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Sounds to me like the friend is JA and that she is making a permanent break from Brange. This just sounds so stupid to me because the whole triangle angle :) is just plain BORING. Why do I think the friend is JA? For me, HH’s description of the restaurant is really OBVIOUS because I have read time and again what kind of “friend” JA is. So, the friend has to be her. At least IMHO. Thus, who else could the notorious couple be? lol

38. Guest2 said on May 27th, 2014 at 4:41 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Who says you don’t learn anything at IUC! I hate to admit it but my cell phone is just a necessary evil to me. I don’t to be reachable at all times though if you have younger children or teenagers that would be different. I know so many people who just about sleep and shower with theirs.

39. Guest2 said on May 27th, 2014 at 4:43 pm

+2!

40. Tetta said on May 27th, 2014 at 5:00 pm

@Togi:

You may be right about Jennifer. It´s hard to find someone else described in this way. But does she really has or had all phone numbers and “coordinates” to Brangelina ? Maybe she has Brad´s number among her contacts but hardly Angelina´s. And what happened in Great Britain in 2004 that relates to the three of them ? And how many notorious couples are there beside Brangelina and B&JayZ ? There are many question marks. Could the friend be George Clooney and the couple Brangelina ? Or Courtney Cox contra Jennifer/ Justin ? Considering the Brittish Award I first of all thought Gwyneth Paltrow and B&JayZ but they don´t fit in with the restaurant.

41. Siska said on May 27th, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I think it’s like PA said,it’s about BnJz and maybe Madonna? Cause after 2004 GP still close to BNJ
    2004 Brangie not publicly set up yet. @Patty Anne:
    Madonna also in that award.

42. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Goodness NO! I didn’t even consider you were disagreeing with me rush, it’s how these work, everyone tossing out their ideas. After all, none of us will ever know with any certainty who or what this is about unless this trio is outed by name. By all means, keep on doing what you do, it truly helps us to find new ideas.@rushdog:

43. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 6:24 pm

There was a horrible shooting incident in our area last night; four people shot, over a parking spot yet. A British citizen was interviewed on t.v. and he was horrified that out of a large crowd of witnesses, not one persued the shooters, or took any action to help because……they ….were …..all….taking….photos…..with….their …..cell…..phones. He was disgusted, as am I. Are we no longer human? Does everyone want to become a Kartrashian? geeze.
    @Guest2:

44. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Just pondering with my fingers: The cartoon shows a limo driving a woman in the back who is screaming at the driver, “Driver! Driver! Not this lane – it’s for C-listers!”

This woman has to be one of Ian’s A-listers who seems to be afraid of going below her celebrity status ( the C-listers lane), so she’s yelling at her driver to get out of that lane. ( could this mean wife yelling at hubby to get away from that C-list fem?) Note the sign behind the limo are advertising the Brit Awards 2004 .

Just working out the clues….speculating. :-)

45. WCKitty said on May 27th, 2014 at 6:42 pm

That is so horrible!!! :evil:

46. Patty Anne said on May 27th, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Isn’t it? I just don’t understand the lack of compassion shown the victims. Is it that important for people today to get something on Youtube? I’m ashamed for this British gentleman to have witnessed such a selfish and stupid behavior.@WCKitty:

47. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 8:24 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I am also disgusted :evil: freakin’ morons!

48. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 8:29 pm

@Guest2:
    Try searching for a number at that link….

49. Up the Coast said on May 27th, 2014 at 8:34 pm

@Tetta:
    There’s no doubt that Jen has Brad’s “number” :lol: har-har. After reading Togi’s comment, I read the review (didn’t see it before) and it does sound like he’s referring to Jen. But I find it hard to believe that she’s in contact with both of them….as you said.

50. WCKitty said on May 27th, 2014 at 10:27 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Maybe she was mostly in contact with Brad. Jen may have attempting to work something out with them so that they could all move on from the triangle on a positive note. She is supposed to be getting married and well, so are they…someday when you know where freezes over. :lol: However, instead maybe one or both of them pulled something that caused “irreparable” harm that has severed all hopes of a peaceful end. She may have had the coordinates and other contact so maybe they could attempt to meet up for some reason? Then again the notorious couple may be some other couple, but who? :?

51. iwasanon said on May 28th, 2014 at 1:47 am

Hi all

52. iwasanon said on May 28th, 2014 at 1:50 am

Took a glance at this and here are my initial thoughts and finds

I don’t think this is about JZ/Bey, too obvious.
    First person I thought of was Jon Voight as the A-lister and the Brand as the notorious A-List couple.
    Also thought of Clooney as the Alister.

Notorious, irreparable and listers stuck out to me

Here’s what I found about notorious.

There’s a Notorious movie in 2009 about the rapper but I don’t think this is connected.

Also the 1946 Hitchcock movie with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. The film opens in Miami.
    Some interesting details at this link

Also found this link about Hardy Hill
    It describes him as having “coiffed George Clooney-colored hair”
    (I didn’t watch the Extra piece, does he look like Clooney?)

53. iwasanon said on May 28th, 2014 at 1:54 am

Also found some info on the comic

Richler, Martha (Marf) (artist)
    The Evening Standard (commissioned and published)

This cartoon appeared in the Evening Standard on 18 February 2004, and is artist Marf’s take on the current news story. As she describes it: ‘The anniversary of London’s congestion charge, Mayor Ken Livingstone’s plan to curb traffic “within the zone” in central London, is marked by the Evening Standard. The annual Brit Awards hail the kings and queens of pop at Earl’s Court, London.’

Black and white line drawn cartoon showing a limousine pulling up at the Brit Awards 2004 at Earl’s Court. A celebrity uses her mobile phone to contact her driver, as she has just spotted the c (for congestion zone) painted on the road. She has mistaken it to mean that the lane is for c-list celebrities and tells the driver to change lanes.

54. Patty Anne said on May 28th, 2014 at 11:11 am

Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997), better known by his stage names The Notorious B.I.G@WCKitty:

55. Guest2 said on May 28th, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@iwasanon:
    This is interesting. I also don’t think the clue is about Bey/jay. I read somewhere that GC resigned from the UN. Where both he and 1/2 of the notorious couple were involved with the organization I wonder if the irreparable damage has to do with that. If she was running her mouth off about clooney and the singer scandal and word got back to the UN maybe he was forced to resign. It seems really strange that he got engaged so quickly and surprising that he would resign from UN work, seemingly around the same time. He could have other ventures now and decided to move on.

Or maybe the celebrity who severed ties is British, possibly Hague?

Thanks for the link to the movie, I want to see it now.

56. Guest2 said on May 28th, 2014 at 12:17 pm

@Guest2:
    Disregard the Hague comment. It clearly says hollywood A-lister.

57. Up the Coast said on May 28th, 2014 at 12:24 pm

@Guest2:
    It’s pretty clear that GC is getting his ducks in a row… and marrying an attorney?

58. Up the Coast said on May 28th, 2014 at 12:25 pm

@iwasanon:
    Hi :)

59. Up the Coast said on May 28th, 2014 at 12:33 pm

@WCKitty:
    I can’t believe Jen would be in contact with joLIE, but she was with Brad, since they were divorcing then (right?) Isn’t that when joLIE became A-list? And we know what she does in the back of a limo.

60. WCKitty said on May 28th, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Oh yuck!!! :( :lol:

61. WCKitty said on May 28th, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I agree that GC has moved pretty quick, but in an interview he did in February 2012, it was noted that he hasn’t ruled getting married again out. So while he may be moving fast due to the “Singer” incident, he may have just found the right woman. Amal is different than the rest of the women he has dated in that the other women were wanna be stars while Amal is a human rights lawyer. Not saying she doesn’t like the fame that goes with having caught the infamous Mr. Clooney.

62. Up the Coast said on May 28th, 2014 at 5:43 pm

@WCKitty:
    George is used to having a young woman at his beck and call, while she’s on his “payroll”(?) I doubt that Ms Alamuddin will be. But, who knows…she is an attorney, so she understands ‘contracts’ ;)

63. Up the Coast said on May 28th, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear we lost Maya Angelou….She was an interesting human being :) with a beautiful smile and a mischievous twinkle in her eye ;)

64. Patty Anne said on May 28th, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Has anyone cracked Ian’s code? I hate going around and around trying to decipher the clues some days, but it’s fun to work them as a group. :-) I would LOVE it if one day he just came out with it, and told us one bit of the answer…….ah, where’s Ted C. when you need him?

65. WCKitty said on May 28th, 2014 at 9:01 pm

+1 :(

66. WCKitty said on May 28th, 2014 at 9:02 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I agree. Just a hint that someone is or not on the right track. :lol:

67. rushdog said on May 28th, 2014 at 10:09 pm

http://blindgossip.com/?p=62857#more-62857 Rihanna’s baby….

Just throwing this is in the mix….

68. Tetta said on May 29th, 2014 at 3:47 am

Ian doesn´t need to keep his clues to be just about Brangelina and Jennifer. The clue about the A-lister and a 17 years younger person probably was about Leonardo di Caprio. A couple of days ago I read a Swedish gossip mag. There were an article about LdC on Bora Bora together with a 17 years younger model. There were also photos of the couple “playing” on the beach. Someone here ( Guest 2 ? ) mentioned LdC and I guess he was the one Ian referred to. So the current clue could also be outside the “frames”.

69. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 11:59 am

Wow, so in that single BI they got Rhianna, JayZ , Gwynneth, AND Beyoncé. Sounds very perverted to me, ole JayZ’s running himself a stable. wow…..@rushdog:

70. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 11:59 am

I saw an article on LeoD and his 17 years younger model…..instantly thought of Ian’s riddle.@Tetta:

71. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Yes~! We keep getting hung up on Brad – Angie – Jennifer, etc. but this is not a pro nor anti former triangles members site, it’s “undercover” gossip site that covers entertainment industry, political news, sports gossip, etc. IF we could only get Ian to give us a heads up beforehand as to which arena he’s intending, we could do much better to resolve our curiosity without running in circles. Please Ian? Just a small note: Celebrity; Sports, Political, etc.?@WCKitty:

72. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 12:04 pm

In the Good Ole Days Ian used to do just that. We all looked forward to his guidance in our efforts to solve these riddles…he’d not say yea nor nay, but would tell us when we were “hot”, or “cold”….which is better than this nothing.@WCKitty:

73. iwasanon said on May 29th, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Could someone ask him on twitter if this has anything to do with the any of the triangle people. I really don’t have time to waste searching for connections to them if it has nothing to do with them.
    He should give us that much since we put a lot of time and effort into these over the years.

74. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 12:23 pm

patty c ‏@pattyannelc · 22s ·

 More

@IanUnderCover Is this riddle about the Triangle? or other entertainers? Posters in a quandary without guidance. XXOO

75. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 1:36 pm

What’s up with all the drama at the opening of AJ new movie?? The circus is in town!!
    Attack on BP, Vivienne a no show, Shiloh looking more like a boy. Pulling out all the acts.
    It was a three ring circus. Lots on Daily Mail.

76. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 1:39 pm

@rushdog:
    The stuff coming out on this guy is gross.. All the talented women that give no love get no tracks.
    And we wonder why the are drug addicts???

77. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 1:42 pm

@Patty Anne:
    What about Maddox ? He is looking like a man in his suits and all. Wondering what the are grooming their stable of children for. She has a wicked history trial and no body knows what she has truly really done.

78. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Ian Halperin ‏@IanUnderCover · 1h ·

 More

@pattyannelc it’s connected!!!

79. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:39 pm

patty c ‏@pattyannelc · 22s ·

 More

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:38 pm .

Ian Halperin ‏@IanUnderCover · 1h ·

 More

@pattyannelc it’s connected!!!

80. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:39 pm

@becca becks:
    Yes…it was. Little girls dressed as evil fairies and a tranny dressed as joLIE (who looked healthier) it was VEIN poppin’ entertainment….and there was even a crazy loon! :shock: But no little Vivi :( hmm…maybe Mommy Dearest poked her in the eye with her bracelet?

81. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

There you have it people~! It’s connected to the Triangle in some way.

82. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:45 pm

SO~! The A-list couple would have to be B + A. AKA ” notorious A-List couple ”

“Hollywood A-lister has decided to part ways ” with the notorious couple ” because of differences that are “irreparable” The A-Lister recently vowed to never have anything to do with the couple again and deleted the phone numbers and coordinates from all phones and computers”

83. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I’m swinging over to the “Brad and Angie” being dropped by George Clooney. Someone posted here about GC’s snarky comments about Brad recently, so this does sound plausible. What do you all think?@Patty Anne:

84. iwasanon said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Thanks Patty Anne.

85. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Most welcome iwasanon.@iwasanon:

86. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Now I’m curious about the split with Clooney. Jealousy over Clooney’s fiancé ?, and it must have been breached awhile ago and possibly festered to this eruption since the snarky “gay” comments didn’t begin to become so harsh until about six months ago. Oh to be a fly on the wall….

87. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 3:15 pm

@Patty Anne:
    What about all the past stories of BP and GC hooking up. There is always GC and RG “Randy Gerber” and his wife CC. I heard rumors of all them being Bi. BP past etc. strange town and strange happenings. Watch for what they do and not do , so we can read between the lines. Like I say people speak in code. They make decisions and then make up stories to solidify their reasoning.

88. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 3:21 pm

So it must be GC wanting nothing to do with BP & AJ. Maybe it has to do with the post about running for office . GC is running soon, now that he has a trophy politically correct international new wife coming on board and AJ & BP said snarky things and he said off with your two heads. He could very well be going for an ambassadorship he does not seem to have as many open aired skeletons in the closet as the BP & AJ.

89. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

That’s how I see it as well. Never do they have to take responsibility for their actions and they are masters as deny, deny, deny. It’s as with Old HW when the tell-all books are published that shock and sometimes sadden us. But, it seems HW has gone into a place that is so deviant, entitled and vile. Example the outing of the pedophile ring that passes young male wanna-be actors around. All HW needs now is a fiddle player and a good fire.@becca becks:

90. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I’d read Clooney’s wedding is set for September, so we should know more after that. The guest list should prove interesting…..I doubt it will have Brad and Angie on it.@becca becks:

91. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 4:12 pm

92. Tetta said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Let´s say the A-lister is Clooney. As he decided to part ways with the notorious ” couple ” it seems to be something both Brad and Angelina are behind that really upset GC. It must be something more than Brad´s gay comment. Havn´t both Brad and Clooney teased each other about this item before ? I would guess there were some very downgrading comments about GC´s fiancé. I could hear Angelina saying something really mean as she feels threatened by her.

93. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Not that long ago, but I’ve forgotten when exactly, GC said in an interview that people misunderstand his “friendship” with Brad Pitt, that he hadn’t seen or talked with him in a year. So that would make it nearly a year and a half by now I’d think. I’ll try to Google for that comment.@Tetta:

94. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:13 pm

George Clooney on His BFF: “I Hadn’t Seen Brad Pitt in a Year”

Feb. 2012 Hollywood Reporter Interview with Clooney

” As for George’s close friendship with Brad, he also confesses that they’re not as close as everyone may think.

“Brad is one of the great guys,” he says. “We’re good friends, but it’s different from what people think, meaning we don’t spend a lot of time together. He has been to my home in Como; we motorcycle together. But until recently, I hadn’t seen Brad in a year.”

95. Patty Anne said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:17 pm

I wonder what the “irreparable differences” are that would make an A-list friend dump the JP’s ? Oh geesh, with the JP’s it could be most anything. Politics is always a good divider of friends and families. Or perhaps George’s fiancé isn’t into being friendly with the likes of Brangie being that Brad is an airhead and Angie is a sociopath then add six kids to the mix……..@Patty Anne:

96. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:40 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Yes, it could simply be that. Especially if her “job” is to clean up his rep. I wonder why he stepped down from the UN?

97. Tetta said on May 29th, 2014 at 5:57 pm

@Patty Anne:

It doesn´t need to be something special that Brad and Angelina have said or done. As you say, it could be as simple as GC´s fiancé not wanting them to sully her good reputation and not wanted them around GC anymore. She probably knows a lot about Angelina´s “humanitarian ” work in the name of UN. And most of us believe Brad and George are BFF even if George has denied it and said he hasn´t seen Brad in a year.

98. Tetta said on May 29th, 2014 at 6:00 pm

@Up the Coast:

Sorry UTC, your comment wasn´t up when I started to write mine.

99. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 6:02 pm

@Tetta:
    (great minds think alike) ;)

100. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I doubt that Brad has been that good of a friend to George since he hooked up with joLIE. I think it was Jen who actually introduced them, and now…Amal might prefer Jen/Justin, as friends. I know I would.

101. Tetta said on May 29th, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Me too ! :)

102. WCKitty said on May 29th, 2014 at 6:59 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Thanks for contacting Ian!!! :)

I also believe this has to do with GC and I saw something posted late last night over at FF by a posting talking about GC and satellites. The poster was also talking about how GC can speak Farsi and I believe other languages and he is also CIA. Okay so I don’t know if any of it is true and I can’t find the post right now. Maybe it was deleted. If it is true (good or bad) it does show that GC is a lot smarter than the phony Brange. So I found this article and I’m sure there are more.

103. Up the Coast said on May 29th, 2014 at 7:40 pm

@WCKitty:
    Interesting…and this could explain why he cut ties w/the UN. “It’s spying if it’s the United Nations, maybe.”

104. becca becks said on May 29th, 2014 at 8:37 pm

@WCKitty:
    Remember old Hollywood and the secret spies of old.
    It is all still going on. Double Agent spies.
    Tom Clancy would be proud.

105. Patty Anne said on May 30th, 2014 at 3:59 am

I recall an old story about Angie’s “friendship” and kids playdates in Europe with Gwyn Steffani that ended abruptly. The gossip that finally came out about the break up was that Gwyn went shopping leaving Angie and her kids at her home where Angie promptly made her move on Gavin. Yep, the gossip was they “did the deed” – Gwyn found out, end of friendship.

106. Patty Anne said on May 30th, 2014 at 3:59 am

Angie’s just an aging alley cat.

107. rushdog said on May 30th, 2014 at 11:33 am

Disney is advertising the hell out of Malefi….a stupid banner appears on my phone regularly!

108. Patty Anne said on May 30th, 2014 at 12:27 pm

It’s unreal, I see it everywhere, in every shop I visited this morning, on television, on my laptop, my cell…..argh! I have not seen this movie, do not plan to, and I already hate it for being such a PIA shoved down my throat!!!@rushdog:

109. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

@Patty Anne:
    +1 :lol: That’s funny and sad, at the same time.

110. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 3:36 pm

What does everyone think about little Vivi not showing up for the premiere, and joLIE talking about Mad’s “lady” friend? :roll: ugh..

111. Violet said on May 30th, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Hi Y’all, it’s been awhile. I had to laugh when Brad got his noggin punched and Angie practically stepped over his body to get to the theater. Her face was a portrait of total impassivity.

BTW: I’m sorry to say that on the “boy they’re simply unbearable” scale, I’m going to have to nudge Sean Penn and Charlize Theron above the Jolie-Pitts. The sanctimony of those cynical do-gooders really annoys the hell out of me. Which one’s more pompous and self-involved it’s hard to say, but together they’re farcical.

Take care!

112. WCKitty said on May 30th, 2014 at 4:14 pm

You mean this crapola? :roll:
    ‘He’s dating, he’s got a girlfriend,’ she said, before revealing her son’s new special friend actually lives across the Atlantic.
    ‘She’s great,’ she said. ‘I won’t embarrass him. She’s lovely. She lives in England. She’s very cool.’
    The well-travelled clan, whose homes include a château in the south of France, a mansion in New Orleans and private estate in Los Angeles, says the family helps ensure Maddox doesn’t spent too much time away from his beau.
    ‘We go there as often as possible. It’s really, really sweet,” she said. ‘She’s a great lady, so I’m lucky. So far, we’re doing good.’

Maddox is only 12-years old and she’s talking like they’re engaged. If I were Maddox I’d be embarrassed and she’s just given the paps a new target. Poor girl (if one even exists!)

113. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 4:24 pm

@WCKitty:
    Yes… :lol: omg…”she’s a great lady”…”so I’M lucky”…what??? :shock: And once again, NO ONE has the balls to question anything this nutbag says?

114. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 4:28 pm

@Violet:
    I didn’t see the part where joLIE practically stepped over his body, to get to the theater….but it totally sounds like her! :lol: We have discussed the odd pairing of CT/SP here…and wondered why she would allow him to be around her son.

115. Violet said on May 30th, 2014 at 4:48 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Yes, Penn is quite handy with his fists, isn’t he? If what he apparently did to Madonna is any gauge, Theron’s not too safe, either. Didn’t know you guys had already discussed the pairing of Penn/Theron. Wish I’d seen the posts. No question the relationship will crash spectacularly.

116. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 5:00 pm

@Violet:
    I agree. Sean is not much different than his pal Charlie, when it comes to how they treat women.

117. WCKitty said on May 30th, 2014 at 7:37 pm

@Up the Coast:
    They don’t treat women well, but you have to wonder what kind of woman would willingly enter into a relationship with either of them knowing their history. Charlie has some sort of personality disorder IMO and definitely attracts women with issues. Sean is infamous for his temper and I know that I’d never want to be in the same room as him for fear of looking at him wrong. I definitely would not try to take his picture. I will say that at least Sean appears to actually participate (including physically) in his causes in lieu of just making an appearance for a photo-op.

118. Guest1 said on May 30th, 2014 at 9:27 pm

@WCKitty:

I am dumbfounded that someone as beautiful, talented, and funny as Charlize would date SP. She came from a family where her father abused her mother, and her mother ended up killing her father. That would obviously have lasting affects on someone. But I find that people in similar circumstances either become victims, or refuse to become victims. I have read stories/blind items of SP being verbally abusive to Charlize. She is not married to him. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just walk away.

Violet, that is a nice picture of you, and I am glad you are back and hope you post more frequently!

119. WCKitty said on May 30th, 2014 at 10:16 pm

@Guest1:
    I agree that women who are abused often become the abused or the opposite. From what I’ve experienced the men are nice in front of people, including the women, and then they find out afterwards in private that the guy is abusive and by that time they’ve fallen for the guy (same goes for women being abusive to men). These two men are known for being abusive so I guess Charlize must have fallen for the nice Sean or she has some issues to be worked out. I’ve heard Charlie can be nice when he’s not acting out and he’s also generous until he becomes angry with you. Must be the gifts?

120. Violet said on May 30th, 2014 at 10:20 pm

@Guest1:
    Hi Guest1, that is so sweet of you!

121. Guest1 said on May 30th, 2014 at 10:50 pm

@Violet:
    You’re welcome!

For those of you who are fans of ‘Sons of Anarchy’:

30 May 2014

Marilyn Manson has joined the cast of ‘Sons of Anarchy’ for the final season.

The 45 year old rocker will play “a white supremacist prison shot-caller” named Ron Tully, who is set to help the show’s protagonist Jackson ‘Jax’ Teller (Charlie Hunnam) “expand his power base” in the programme, which portrays police and motorcycle gangs in California.

Manson and his dad, Hugh Warner, have always been huge fans of the show which was created by Kurt Sutter, and the shock rocker admitted he is joining the programme to make his father proud.

He said:”‘Sons’ has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s. The very heart of ‘SOA’ is about [the father-son] relationship … So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of ‘SOA’ is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”

Manson – whose real name is Brian Hugh Warner – has previously appeared in shows including ‘Californication’, ‘Once Upon a Time’ and ‘Eastbound & Down’.

Read more: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/marilyn-manson-joins-sons-anarchy-478031.html#ixzz33G15JrEH

I am not a fan of Marilyn Manson, but he just might surprise us in this role. I think he is getting too old for his present persona. I hope he does well, I don’t want the last season of ‘Sons of Anarchy’ to turn out bad.

122. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 10:58 pm

@WCKitty:
    Both of them (CS/SP) have the ability (intelligence, money, power) to get any woman they want. It’s a game/challenge. Charlie seems to have lowered his standards, imo. A friend of mine was at the Bacara Resort when his oldest daughter got married, and she said that everytime she turned around….he was standing near her, smiling at her :shock: It kinda freaked her out. But…he’s probably used to, just doing that, and getting laid.

I agree with Guest1, that it’s hard to believe that Charlize would find SPenn attractive after what she saw her mother go thru….but that could be WHY she is attracted to him :( And she doesn’t even realize it.

123. WCKitty said on May 30th, 2014 at 11:26 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I agree it’s a game, but they “think” that they can get any woman they want because of who they are and their money and power.

I’ve known women, even with issues, that have had celebrities (famous [still] without the abusive angle) just walk up and put their arms around them and attempt to walk off with them. One of the women was extremely attracted to the guy (rock star known for his escapades with women) even before she met him and she still turned him down. When these women turned them down they became irate with the “don’t you know who I am attitude!” :roll:

BTW, Charlie sounds really creepy.

124. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 11:37 pm

@WCKitty:
    :lol: Yea, that’s funny. I don’t get the groupie ‘mentality’ myself, but I’ve known some women who base their self esteem on such crap. The truth is that….the girls ALL get prettier at closing time ;) haha

125. WCKitty said on May 30th, 2014 at 11:49 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I also don’t get the groupie mentality. The old films where women actually fainted when they saw the Beatles just bewilders me. I don’t think I’d ever faint over a guy unless he had arisen from the dead! :lol:

126. Up the Coast said on May 30th, 2014 at 11:59 pm

@WCKitty:
    :lol: I’m with you there!

127. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:31 am

CHARLIZE IS NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS.

I had a friend that was working for a woman writing an unauthorized bio on charlize theron.

1-her father was NEVER physically abusive, even Charlize said so herself. Verbally she finally admitted

2-the way her father’s body was found he was entering the master bedroom and shot from behind. the guns were in safe in the bedroom. he was unarmed. plus, his brother was also wounded shot by same gun

3-it has been rumored it was charlize who shot him then the mom shipped her out immediately i.e.: to model in Italy

4- charlize’s mother inherited millions upon his death

5-charlize’s father’s family never looked into the suspicious death because they didn’t
    want Charlize’s mother to be hauled off leaving charlize without parents

6-after charlizes oscar win – the police file disappeared

128. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:33 am

charlize was a minor at the time.

the guns were locked in safe. the keys to safe were found on charlize’s father in his pocket not in his hands. the brother was wounded but never spoke up. wounded in the front yard outside the house.

129. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:37 am

so charlizes father was headed to bathroom, safe keys not in hand. and passing by the safe. so i guess he wanted to use the bathroom first…then he was going to resume is rage and follow through on his threats.

also, with one year of his death – charlize’s mother gerta hooked up with a neighbor.

also when charlizes’ father has spoken to the public to tell their side charilize has threaten to sue them.

130. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:40 am

charlize is against guns yet it was the gun that protected her mother from the threats that her father was yelling that night that he was going to kill gerta. so gerta acted in self defense but charlize hates guns. I guess she now in a home invasion situation or self defense she is even against owning gun.

strange twisted logic….but i guess….it your conscious is guilty,,,,

131. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:44 am

oh, and charlize’s mother was crazy stage mother. pushing charlize in local competitions.

also, charlize claims to been with joffrey ballet she only took classes there. anyone off the street could. not a company member. at 5 ft 10 inches en pointe she would be 6ft 4 inches. there is no ballerina in world that tall. no one to partner them and no way allowed in corps. she embellishes this part of her history
    because ballet considered high art sounds better than I was catalog model in italy but never really made it moved to LA did nude artistic albeit photo shoots to get attention

132. MissCherokee said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:48 am

charlize and AJ are more alike than other two actresses in hollywood. both crazy stage mothers. both uneducated smug convening psychopaths.

also charlize to get 3 days in the vally took her top off in the audition. she studied with ivana chubbuk who encourage her to do so. charlize was notorious for taking it off. though interviews she clained to show up in baggy jeans on purpose to down play her looks. to be takes seriously. i guess baggy jeans are easier to remove quickly in an audition

133. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 2:30 am

@MissCherokee:vb
    Very interesting to read. Sounds like she could take care of herself, if needed.

OT: Saw DATELINE, (or most of it). tonite. Featured a man and wife in Colorado. Called, “Secrets of Cottonwood Creek”. The wife was the victim. As I watched, I was one hundred percent sure he murdered his wife. He is a salesman; and the story he concocted was anything but foolproof, it seemed to me. Yet, in my opinion, he got away with murdering his wife. He took photos of his wife just before she died. They had gone on a hike. In that photo is an unsmiling woman, who does not look happy in the least. No commentator mentioned that. And, to me, that is one of the biggest “red flags”. You see, this man declared they were so in love, after 26 yrs (?) of marriage, that they just had sex earlier that day. (What a salesman!)
    Anyway, his two daughters and his son stood by him. Even the neighbors felt he acted very suspiciously after the man “sought help”, even misleading one neighbor as to where her body might be found.
    The local sheriff was sure that justice would prevail. But it happened in the country; and the ensuing activities of different parties destroyed valuable evidence.

134. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 2:36 am

@WR:
    The person relocated to Texas, and re-married. In the investigation, it was revealed that he had had a roving eye, and contacted another young female while still married.
    I could almost say he “looked like the cat that swallowed the canary” in some post-trial pictures.
    And the local sheriff has the victim’s photo on his desk. He feels she was abandoned, and he feels he let her down.

135. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 2:48 am

@WR:The
    My feeling is that he may have planned the sex, as part of his murder plot. It could strengthen his argument that they were happy.
    Overall, he being a salesman, probably had many, many times to think about how he could get away with it all. He was, after all, in a country community; he is a salesman, and has the aggressive qualities needed. Yet, part of his defense was that he was a gentleman-type who wasn’t violent with anyone, according to his kids.
    So he had plenty of time to plot. He was in a country life style, where he could easily look down on country folks. He could sell these people his story. Indeed, at least one juror acted as the ideal, or typical person found in those parts.
    This is just my opinion.

136. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 4:37 am

The latest I read was from The Hollywood Reporter, about the Brad Pitt assault, by a man who had done disrupting things in the past. He went for the actor, Will Smith, a couple of years ago. He tried to kiss him, but was almost knocked down in response.
    Anyway, the latest happened at AJ’s new movie opening. What publicity! Don’t know if it helped, but the movie made 70 mil, so far. Course, the Disney tag has a lot to do with it. No wonder that company claims her as its own; or seemed to, last year. And it’s no longer the Disney company we used to know. It still had that image, however.

On the other side of the coin, is the reportage of The National Enquirer. It is running the familiar copy of AJ being in danger of dying with BP wringing his hands in desperation and concern. That familiar story is retold again and again by the tabs. Remember how AJ used to feed them the lie that she was going to retire after the next movie; that she had a family to look after, etc.

We have seen it happen with other celebs. It’s now a common practice.

137. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 4:40 am

One of our tenants subscribes to a trade paper. She sometimes works in films. She left us the issue about the Singer scandal. It’s a long article. I was bored by it almost from the start. Will try again, and report back in the next couple of days if no one has taken it to their home.

138. Violet said on May 31st, 2014 at 9:20 am

@Guest1:
    Guest1, Did you ever see that video Manson made after his breakup with Evan Rachel Wood? The woman in the video is tied up, beaten, thrown bloodied into a bath tub, and while she’s half dead, a male hand yanks down her bra. Eventually, I believe she’s shot. That was the extent of Manson’s rage after she left him. It was the most terrible piece of brutality against a woman I’ve ever seen disguised as art. I used to think a sensitive, intelligent being might lie beneath Manson’s commercial posturings, but after that, no way.

139. Violet said on May 31st, 2014 at 9:30 am

@WR:
    I think the public just geta tired of being fenced off from celebrities like cattle. The us, them equation is a recipe for resentment. I’m surprised there aren’t more incidents occurring. Put the celebs in plexi-glass pope mobiles, and let them feel like livestock for a change. And while I’m being frank, I’ve got to admit that one of my least favourite city driving times is during the Toronto film festival. So many streets are cordoned off for celebs and their retinues, and access roads to offices closed, that it sends my blood pressure soaring. And, no, I don’t go to premieres, or festivals, or the like..just in case some of you might think I sound,er, a little…passionate in my dislike of the artifice surrounding celebs. lol!

But really…am I seriously supposed to clear a path for…..KIM KARDASHIAN!?!?!

140. Violet said on May 31st, 2014 at 10:08 am

One last gripe before I shuffle back to my tuffet. Why do actors insist on bleaching their teeth so unnaturally white that you could use them as flashlights in a storm? I was lounging around the other day (what else is new?) and watched Wrath of the Titans on t.v. and that guy who played Ares, the God of War, who basically lived in a cave, had teeth like chiclets. (Edgar Ramirez). But, more and more I’ve noticed the colour of actors teeth being totally inconsistent with the role they’re playing. I mean some old king in Egypt is dying and all you can do is notice his teeth. Heh heh, ok I’m done for now. :-)

141. becca becks said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:33 pm

I have read several articles this morning referring to the the fact that GC will be running for an office, now that he will have a trophy wife who is the best humanitarian lawyer out there. AJ must not like that, she sees herself as the best humanitarian. Hehehehe…..

142. becca becks said on May 31st, 2014 at 1:35 pm

@Violet:
    Jim Carey played Lloyd very well in D & D. Teeth looked the part. But I know what you mean. Actors are very vain even in playing the rough parts.

143. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 2:10 pm

@Violet:
    That has long been a contention of mine: white, even teeth on people in westerns. They need violence in those pictures, so that’s a staple. But when they grit their white, white teeth in order to show “manliness”. I could only say, “Oh, brother!”
    And the shampooed hair. A few years back, The Las Vegas Review-Journal cited BP’s movie about “Troy”. The reviewer particularly disliked the shampooed locks on an ancient character. It was bad enough that BP used a body double for thigh shots, some said. But to use hair care that normally one saw on a woman; well, it was too much! I had no desire to see any of his pics, so can only report what others said.

Anyway, the western characters were glamourized, as well. One got used to seeing an immaculately coiffed star alighting from a stagecoach, for example.
    And the “Indians”! Just about all of them were of a different ethnicity. The few who were featured had to play stereotypical parts. Of course, back then everyone was more primitive.

It goes back to Easterners who came west, and made a lot of money by writing dime novels. The easterners ate them up! What followed later was Buffalo Bill and the Wild West Shows. Then, later came Hollywood.

144. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I, too, have lost the starry-eyed reaction to celebs. I have said before, and I re-iterate: If BP was across the street, I wouldn’t have a look.
    It’s not total. There are a few modern celebs who I find fascinating. Very few!
    Btw, I was in my church the other day. They showed photos of new members. A child was named Paris. Another, Angelina. So, there are star-struck people whose bible may be PEOPLE. Ha! Ha!

145. Violet said on May 31st, 2014 at 4:36 pm

@WR:
    Wow. BP used a body double for his thigh shots in Troy? I swear that the only scene I recall from the film with any liking is the one-on-one battle between Achilles and Hector (Eric Bana). I thought it was beautifully choreographed. Even though I’m usually not one of those gals who takes note of specific male body parts in films, I did note how beautiful Brad Pitt’s thighs were, how athletic. Sigh. Now I realize it was probably a body double. Whoever it was had first rate legs, I’ll say that!

146. Violet said on May 31st, 2014 at 4:48 pm

@WR:
    What a great observation, WR! The gospel according to Kanye. Yikes! I’n curious about which celebs you find fascinating.

The other day I was thinking that the interesting thing about major disasters such as 911 or the crash? of flight MH 370 is that they are great equalizers. Celebs for at least a brief period of time become mere mortals, as vulnerable and human as the rest of us. Sometimes I think they crave that normalcy.

Well, maybe not Angelina.

147. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 5:41 pm

@Violet:
    Among the newcomers, I find Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, and others, very interesting, indeed. But, some are not that new, I know. The newer ones are just not seasoned enough, as to their talents.
    I particularly favor British and Aussie actors. I do have many American and foreign favorites, as well; just like anybody.

It’s always been that, in order to be noticed; talked about; getting media space, they have to do something to break out of the pack. Tom C, AJ, BP, and many others did it. A short cut, so to speak. Others did the daily grind, perfecting their talents, and not getting into scandalous behavior. I often wonder if they regret not stomping on other people in order to advance their careers. Anyhow, the regular actors who don’t sell their souls, so to speak, are the ones I admire. It’s hard work being a celebrity; we all know that! Short cuts can be very, very expensive, however, as they find out when it’s time to pay the piper!

148. WR said on May 31st, 2014 at 5:43 pm

It looks like Julianne Moore is going to have to join the awards circuit next year; Another actress I favor.
    Gotta go out of town. Back much later.

149. Patty Anne said on May 31st, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Seems several posters here figured this one out re George Clooney’s political ambitions and the dead weight of Brangie :

George Clooney is planning a move in to politics, sources claim.

The actor, a noted political activist, is said to be planning the move after he weds Briton Amal Alamuddin in September.

The democrat is said to be looking to take on an official role in the party and is believed to have aspirations to run for office, one source claims.

Clooney, 53, is known to have numerous political contacts – and even counts president Barack Obama as a close friend.

A friend told The Mirror: ‘He has big ambitions and aims to get into politics imminently.

‘He wants to do more humanitarian work and hopes to join the Democrats’ 2016 election campaign.’

150. Up the Coast said on May 31st, 2014 at 9:56 pm

So much for ‘true love’.

151. Up the Coast said on May 31st, 2014 at 9:59 pm

@MissCherokee:
    Very interesting…..thanks for sharing.

152. Up the Coast said on May 31st, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Wow…MManson sounds like a vile POS. No wonder he’s friends w/joLIE.

153. Guest2 said on May 31st, 2014 at 10:33 pm

I think the daily mail got their story about clooney from reading here. I did the unthinkable today and saw maleficent. I am in central FL for a graduation and went with some adults and teenagers. The theater was half full no kids. Stupid re-telling of this story. Jolie was in almost every scene (no surprise). I didn’t care for the casting. Elle doesn’t have as much talent as her sister. One of the adults commented that jolie plays evil well but she can’t even act nice. The ending was ridiculous. Hated to give her my money.

154. Up the Coast said on May 31st, 2014 at 11:26 pm

@Guest2:
    Happy ending?

155. WR said on June 1st, 2014 at 12:37 am

@Violet:
    Forgot to mention the 9/11 disaster. So many viewpoints. And the conspirators and naysayers cling stubbornly to their conclusions.
    There were a few celebrity casualties. Among them: The creator of the tv show, Cheers; The widow of Anthony Perkins. I heard there was someone else, but the name escapes me at the moment.
    Around 1978, there was a two-plane collision over San Diego. Always felt that the pilots were lulled by the extraordinary good weather conditions, and let their guard down.
    Well, one of the victims was the son of Claire Trevor, a highly regarded actress from the ’30s on. She was an Oscar winner.

Re: the Malaysian Flight 370, I heard from the start from some people here who thought it was hijacked to another country. That would mean disposing of tons of evidence. That might mean murdering a lot of witnesses. Doesn’t make sense. But then, someone said on the air, PLANES JUST DON’T DISAPPEAR!

156. Violet said on June 1st, 2014 at 12:29 pm

@WR:
    The MH Flight is easily as interesting, or more so than the Amelia Earhart mystery. Re 911 planes, I thinkTony Perkin’s wife’s name was Berry Berenson, and she was the sister of Marisa Berenson who was in the movie Cabaret.

157. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 1:50 pm

@WR:
    Thousands of architects and scientists cling stubbornly to their conclusions about HOW 3 bldgs came down on 911 (one bldg wasn’t even hit by a plane). We aren’t supposed to believe these professionals…or our own EYES :shock: and common sense? One thing is for sure…airplane don’t just disappear, flight M370 IS somewhere :(

158. WR said on June 1st, 2014 at 3:05 pm

@Up the Coast:
    And something bothered me from the start: The 7 mins. Bush didn’t do anything in response. Well, he did continue what he was doing at the moment. For 7 minutes!

Personally, my pov was that they’d find the plane off Australia. But all the while one of the people here kept talking about the plane actually being hi-jacked.
    Someone has plenty of material here, for a book.

159. Guest2 said on June 1st, 2014 at 3:41 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Yes, in a strange way. Vivienne was adorable in her short time on the screen. She has a sweet smile. On another note, I bought satsuma oranges while I was down there. I’ve never seen or tasted them before so, of course, I had to try them and they’re delicious and easy to peel. I thought of IUC when I saw them.

160. Patty Anne said on June 1st, 2014 at 6:01 pm

There is an orange here that is “designed” for children. Small for little hands, very easy for tiny fingers to peel, and so sweet and juicy. Forgotten the name, but they sell it in small boxes, fancied up to appeal to a child. Our family loves them.@Guest2:

161. Patty Anne said on June 1st, 2014 at 6:03 pm

http://doesmommyloveit.com/2008/12/03/cuties-oranges/@Patty Anne:

162. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 6:40 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Yes :) I was going to say Cuties…they are very popular here.

163. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 6:48 pm

@Guest2:
    The way joLIE describes it…..her and Brad had to work their magic to get Vivienne to play her part :roll: Thank goodness for green screen ;) Btw, thanks for the truthful review.

164. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 7:24 pm

@WR:
    The bigger the lie, the easier it is for people to accept/believe it. Any good psychopath knows that (and the world IS run by psychopaths). It’s been over 20-25 yrs now, that we’ve been inundated with chemtrails in our skies…..and there are still people who don’t believe they are real :shock: even tho, they are everywhere!!! People see things with their own eyes and still do not believe :cry: It’s a crying shame.

165. WR said on June 1st, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Well, now that AJ has a hit, perhaps she’ll stop The National Enquirer “Poor Angelina Jolie at death’s door” stories, with the accompanying, “Brad Pitt is beside himself with worry, and is practically sweating bullets”, kinda thing. That tab makes itself look silly, when there is AJ all over the world tramping for her latest project.

166. WR said on June 1st, 2014 at 7:31 pm

ITA!
    Historically, people don’t wanna know. They have even killed the prophets and the messengers.
    One would think, this is 2014. Humanity has advanced. True, in many ways. But like a wise person said: THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY REMAIN THE SAME!

167. Guest2 said on June 1st, 2014 at 7:44 pm

@Patty Anne:
    We have cuties and they’re popular here, too. I like the satsumas a little better but they aren’t sold up here. I guess I’ll just have to come to Florida to get them.

168. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I think that after Edge of Tomorrow comes out on Friday….people will be asking: Malificent who? :)

169. Up the Coast said on June 1st, 2014 at 8:27 pm

@WR:
    Jack Nicholson was right…some people can’t handle the truth.

170. Patty Anne said on June 1st, 2014 at 9:15 pm

You can Google a Florida grove who ships North. I use a local one to ship to family in other states for holidays.@Guest2:

171. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 1:51 am

@Up the Coast:
    Bad news: “Edge of Tomorrow” hasn’t been doing all that well, overseas. It’s doing best in Asian countries. But reports are that it may do better with more time.

Of course, some are crediting the “Maleficent” success to Angelina. They’re in denial about the character’s hold on the imagination. Their not giving the studio, Disney, the acknowledgement, due. Jmo!

172. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 1:56 am

@Up the Coast:
    The truth is too hard to absorb, on too many occasions throughout history. And so, the lies, lies, lies. Hitler did it, as well as others.

Initially, people are outraged. But the lies keep coming, and little by little, the public absorbs them. Eventually, they believe it’s the truth.

173. Guest2 said on June 2nd, 2014 at 10:33 am

Thank you, Patty.

174. Guest2 said on June 2nd, 2014 at 10:47 am

@WR:
    I’m certainly no fan and I hated giving Disney/jolie my money but aj is a major part of the movie, it’s all about maleficent and she is in almost every scene so she has to get a good share of the credit. Her acting is wooden, as usual, except when she plays really sinister and evil (herself??!!). The story (this version) is about innocence, betrayal, evil revenge and redemption and that always plays well. The teenagers I was with liked it and the adults I was with commented on her acting abilities, or lack thereof, and thought it was stupid except for one male relative who likes her (I think I need to dope slap some sense into him!).

175. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 2:44 pm

@Guest2:
    My feeling is the big attraction is the character. And other actresses could easily portray her. Numerous close-ups used to be the trademark of young Barbra Streisand. In her case, she was the attraction.
    I never heard anyone say, they’re going to the new Angelina Jolie movie. But in your case, you already follow her; so there may be many others who did want to see the new AJ movie. So, she has a hit movie, and there will be follow-ups, for sure. Myself; no thanks!

176. Up the Coast said on June 2nd, 2014 at 2:45 pm

@WR:
    If we can’t accept the truth, we will never learn….we are doomed to repeat history, and our slavemasters know it. :(

177. Up the Coast said on June 2nd, 2014 at 2:52 pm

@WR:
    We’ll see what happens….will the cult front man knock the lying psychopath out of the running? :lol: wow.

178. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 2:52 pm

@WR:
    AJ will reign as the “Queen of the Tabloids”, with people flocking to her movie. The tabs will have to find a new angle to replace the AJ at death’s door, while Brad is beside himself in anguish, stories.
    In other words, someone who is withering away wouldn’t have the energy to traipse all around the world in self-promotion activities.
    And bigger money is in the offing with this success. She might demand an even bigger slice of the pie, if they want a sequel.

179. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 3:02 pm

@WR:
    Finally, and this is jmo, she has eclipsed BP as a star.
    Still, I can’t support her, because I’d be approving of her lies and evil behavior.

180. WR said on June 2nd, 2014 at 3:09 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Yes, and we have a choice: We can either follow like sheep; or stay firm to what we believe; and choosing what we believe is right, and avoiding/abetting what we believe is wrong.

181. WCKitty said on June 2nd, 2014 at 3:34 pm

So the other day I read this load crapola about farmer Brad at FF:

And today this very interesting thread can be found at FF about how their wine isn’t even made with Miraval’s grapes etc.:

182. Patty Anne said on June 2nd, 2014 at 3:48 pm

I must agree with your opinion that AJ has eclipsed BP as a star. People are interested in her for two reasons: the good, and the evil. She manages to fulfill both with her mastery of manipulation of truth. Brad is over the hill, no longer that good looking, and rather a dim bulb, but she will always create drama where ever she goes. He next big PR ploy would be leaving Brad and placing the blame on him somehow. That would get her at least a full year of free publicity and loonatic attention which would carry her. She’s a film version of the television “reality” stars. She’s originated this method, and has it mastered so I don’t see her vanishing from celebrity any time soon. Brad, on the other hand, will slowly burn out as people lose interest in a single BP without AJ connected with his name.@WR:

183. Up the Coast said on June 2nd, 2014 at 4:54 pm

184. Up the Coast said on June 2nd, 2014 at 5:00 pm

@Patty Anne:
    The bigger they are the harder they fall ;) Soon enough, as the kids grow up, the nannies will fade away and the truth will begin to appear.

185. Patty Anne said on June 2nd, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Yes, I can see one or more of the kids acting out and spilling the facts of growing up with a Sociopath for a mom and a drunk/druggie for a dad. Thank goodness for the army of nannies and bodyguards that make a home with some stability for those kids, because it’s clear B and A don’t. lol, I almost typed BAaaaa for Brad and Angie. @Up the Coast:

186. Up the Coast said on June 2nd, 2014 at 6:20 pm

:lol:

187. Siska said on June 2nd, 2014 at 7:15 pm

@Guest2:I think this movie success has to credit also the director and all the script..but because angie is the main character,she also contribute to this success,she has big chunk of fans specially overseas and the special effect seem good,plus she has pr persona that made the journalist seem to going gaga over her,so the review will be good. I think she is a decent actress,but highly overrated and sometime has some bad job like The Tourist,which her acting like a wooden person.
    This movie cost $180 million for production cost only and with marketing cost added.it will be need at least 500 mil for profit. The timing and the main target of the movie among all the mostly men oriented movie,will be also contribute to this movie success. Plus this kinda fantasy movie seem to be more appropriate to watch in the big screen.
    I don’t think you have to felt guilty over watching her movie,if it’s entertaining,why not. He he.
    I just wait for Jen movie just because it’s my thing..he..he..
    Def,I will watch it in DVD later,not sure of my son want to see it.

188. Jaded said on June 3rd, 2014 at 10:10 am

At the 2004 Brit Awards the Darkness won Master Card British Album with Permission to Land, Best British Group and Best British Rock Act. Best International Album was Justified by Justin Timberlake. Beyoncé won best International Female.

189. WR said on June 3rd, 2014 at 11:56 am

The National Enquirer is at it again. This time their “sky is falling” article is about AJ’s alleged cancer scare. And again, BP is featured as the agonized partner. Worried sick!
    The rag doesn’t quote a professional MD, just some vague catch-all phrase. Of course, I didn’t read the full article, so there might be one. But it’s the same old, same old. Oh, while I’m waiting at the grocery, will give it a better read.

190. WR said on June 3rd, 2014 at 12:04 pm

@WR:
    The tab did quote a Dr. who is a clinical professor. But there’s nothing in the article that convinces me that it’s for real. She’ll sail through this, and The National Enquirer will make up yet another story. Yawn!

191. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Ian? After surfing through the archives I read this and wondered at your description of Brad in relation to Angie. Clarify please??

HUSBAND??? Anything we’d love to know about??

192. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Once again it’s all about Angie and what she’s afraid of occurring. What about mentioning the children who would carry this defective gene and the possibility that each of them would be at increased risk of ovarian cancer, breast cancer, penile cancer?? She made their health issue public information, yet all the stories are about her. @WR:

193. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I wonder how she’ll fake her oophorectomy? Probably take a month long vacation and return acting weak and frail telling the paps how wonderful and supportive Brad’s been while he’s actually been holed up in Amsterdam ….again.

194. Guest2 said on June 3rd, 2014 at 5:14 pm

@Patty Anne:
    How did you find that one? All the comments are in Russian? Do you remember the riddle/clue about a sham marriage? I’ll try to find it when I get home tonight? OT but what did he mean by Follieri putting Anne Hathaway out of their Central park apartment? I don’t recall reading anything about that.

195. pep said on June 3rd, 2014 at 5:47 pm

@Guest2:
    If you look at the end of the article, you will see it’s actually written by the IUC Fashion Editor, and posted by Ian. That would make me think Ian had little to do with the content.

196. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 6:30 pm

On the column, right side of your screen, you will see a red bar that says, “view older posts”. Click on that and you will get a listing of all the threads archived to back when. You select the month and year and click on that. It’s fun to go back and re-read some stories, and some comments by long gone posters.@Guest2:

197. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Erin was/ is Ian’s assistant. Don’t know if she’s still around or not, been so long now.@pep:

198. Patty Anne said on June 3rd, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Ok, at the top click on “Contributing WRiters” – it brings upErin Hershberg (IUC Fashion Correspondent), so I’m assuming she’s still with Ian. @Patty Anne:

199. Guest2 said on June 5th, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I’m watching an old George Clooney movie with Michelle Pfeiffer. Now I remember why I used to have a crush on him. He was sexy and charming in an imperfect, boy next door way. Now that he’s become perfectly pretty with shiny new teeth and smoothed out skin and whatever else he’s had done, he’s lost a bit of his appeal (to me anyway). Where is everyone?

200. Guest2 said on June 5th, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Blind Items Revealed

March 26, 2014

This A+ list mostly movie actor had a meeting this week. During the meeting a woman waited alone at another table until our might as well be married actor to an A+ list mostly movie actress finished. She then got up and the he put his arm around her before they went back up to the room they had come from before he had his meeting.

Brad Pitt

201. Patty Anne said on June 5th, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Well I bet she wasn’t wearing horns on her head…..lol@Guest2:

202. Patty Anne said on June 5th, 2014 at 11:05 pm

I developed a crush on George back in The Facts of Life era. He was just so sweet,and believably boy next door. It’s a shame he became so polished his shine blinded the attractiveness .@Guest2:

203. Patty Anne said on June 5th, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Tom Cruise’s movie Edge of Tomorrow is getting rave reviews….pulling a 90% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, with 97% wanting to go see it. Hubby and I are included in that latter percentage and we rarely go to the theater to see a film. It’s said to be one of his best if not THE best action/adventure films to date.

204. Patty Anne said on June 6th, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Huffington Post has a great review on Tom Cruise’s new movie, Edge Of Tomorrow. Can’t wait to see it~!!!

‘ From the battle scenes set on Normandy Beach to the platoon of grunts that Cage is thrown into after he’s accused of being a deserter to Bill Paxton’s mustache, “Edge of Tomorrow” has a distinct throwback vibe throughout its running time. It’s an old-school military movie, one that John Wayne would have probably made if there were alien spider monsters in 1948 Hollywood.”

205. Up the Coast said on June 6th, 2014 at 1:50 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Sounds good! I know my hubby’s gonna like it.

206. Up the Coast said on June 6th, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Anybody else disgusted with this weeks events? In keeping with the theme, “what’s up is down and down is up”, now we’re supposed to believe that if you desert your post…you can still come home a hero? WTF? You really can’t make this shit up :evil:

207. Patty Anne said on June 6th, 2014 at 3:26 pm

We’re living in Obama’s false reality. ACK!!@Up the Coast:

208. bloviator said on June 6th, 2014 at 3:59 pm

well…well…well…..so you all are starting to finally wakeup……
    it has been a couple of years since my last post….
    UTC is absolutely correct….. you can now become a deserter and come home a coddled hero….
    we have a blowing hard in the WH, whom has nearly single handed destroyed the economy….
    do not believe the unemployment numbers…a very large group of highly distinguished economists have calculated both front to back, down to up and back again, from side to side repeatedly that the correct number of U S un employed adults is approximately 36.3%. Yet we have P A and hubby going to go watch and live in the un real world of Top Cunny….. and his alien spiders….. ggeeeezzzeee louise…..

I for one ….am looking forward to the day when everyone is so broke there will not ever be enough money to spend on this tripe……malificent….hahahahaha….I bet Ole Walt Disney would be rolling over in his grave if he new who was now running his operations…..

Remember what happened to Leah Remini when she left the scieno scientolos….. the two that tried to destroy her were none other than the huvano..scieno …haggit faggot boys…of the ca ca peen eaters society…. the same that rep pitiful scumbag and his junkie flunky whore (the one in the same supposedly representing humanity for the UN)….and lets not forget about jelly azz butt head, her eddie munster, his uncle terry (let me shoot my cum load in your pigs eye), or her buddy “she’ll see I’ll handle her.” I think that the reason that Jelly Butt LoAD AND eDDIE MUNSTER HAVEN’T WED YET IS THAT THEY ARE BOTH BEARDING FOR EACH OTHER!!!!! They are both haggit faggots, love fagging off like the real haggit faggots they are….and ole daddy johnny boy is worried he won’t get to see the face of his grand child before he drops dead…. I could only wish….the ole johnny d__k headed turd scieno scientolo dirt bag dirty ball greek sack of crap that he is, actually drops dead quickly…then his turd bag ass will be gone…..the same for jelly ass butt head’s mutha!!!!, and her grand mutha as well…could not happen to any more richly deserving sheeeet heads!!!!! Lets be reaL…oLE jELLY aZZ butt head manlyston is going to start dropping clones any moment now….hahahah…at 45 years …she’ll be another octomom….hahaha

do any of you feel foolish yet…… mrs jelly azz butt head should have changed her name from we’re the millheads to we’re the rob.you.sons…then we could sing the song oh where are you mrs. rob.you.son…

just think of that junkie stick and pitful butt reaper and …telling everyone how to live….mr zombie head
    just stfu and give me the money

209. WR said on June 6th, 2014 at 4:24 pm

@Up the Coast:
    There are a few people at our meetings who feel like something catastrophic is about to happen! Extreme?
    Seems so, to me. However, all this can be found in reading about what some “holy souls” have warned us.
    It’s been prophesied. One can google, “Three Days of Darkness”.
    What I get from this, is that Satan has only so much time to do his damage, then God will intervene. And this is why he, Satan, is working day and night to lead as many souls as possible away from The Almighty. And this is why everything is so topsy-turvy. One’s sense of right and wrong is constantly being challenged. And we, being human, are weak.
    And those who are Satan’s favorites, are ruling the world. Makes sense?

210. Up the Coast said on June 6th, 2014 at 5:57 pm

@WR:
    It does make sense :( WE still have the power to choose, for now…to enter thru the narrow gate. My dad used to say: Doing the right thing isn’t always easy…If it were easy, everyone would do it.

211. Up the Coast said on June 6th, 2014 at 6:06 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Did you hear he was chomping on gum, during the D-Day Commemoration? He’s like a petulant child :evil:

212. Patty Anne said on June 6th, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Oh my gosh~! And Putin was there to see Obama making an even bigger fool of himself. I do not understand why he’s still in office with all the laws he’s broken and the way he’s stepped over the U.S. Constitution. He’s a disgrace.@Up the Coast:

213. WR said on June 7th, 2014 at 3:12 am

When I watch the old movies on TCM, I see the older thespians when plastic surgery wasn’t on everyone’s bucket list, it seems. Anyway, it was brought to mind with news of the death of blonde actress, Mona Freeman. Mona Freeman could have been a bigger star, but she didn’t push too hard to get better parts. She was the perpetual teenager when she was long past that age.
    And her beauty was extraordinary. No need for botox, or the old nip and tuck.
    And since she didn’t have that career-at-all-costs ambition, she wasn’t in all that many pictures. What there is brings joy to those of us who loved her.

She grew bored with the same old parts. She married, and raised a child. And turned to art, specializing in portraits. Her best known work is the portrait of the Mother See of the chocolate company.
    R.I.P. MONA FREEMAN.

214. WR said on June 7th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I have a neighbor who holds the exact same pov as yourself. re: Obama.

He, my neighbor, also sees disaster for the world in our lifetime. He knew about the illuminati; while we, listeners, were going, “Huh?”. He also says many of the biggest stars are into worshipping Satan. That goes especially for stars who are heavily into getting awards. Hmmm!

I know just a little about the illuminati. Heard it was widespread among the movers and shakers in the upper classes.
    Heard about the Satanism. And I could easily buy that awards “whoring”. So stupid, imo. If a major disaster happens, what good will a silly statuette do?
    He thinks BP is pretty good as an actor. Thinks AJ stinks as an actor.
    I’m only reporting.

215. Patty Anne said on June 7th, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I’m shocked. While watching the preparations for the race ( horse race) today, one of California Chrome’s owners in speaking to the crowd, gave the 666 hand gesture with arm raised over his head. Maybe he’s unaware of what it means??

216. Up the Coast said on June 7th, 2014 at 5:56 pm

@Patty Anne:
    He may have been holding up 3 fingers for the ‘triple crown’, but I know what you mean….once you understand the symbolism, you tend to SEE it everywhere :(

217. Up the Coast said on June 7th, 2014 at 6:19 pm

@WR:
    The information is out there for anyone to find, when they are ready….once you learn the truth, there’s no going back…you can’t unlearn it.

218. Dream said on June 7th, 2014 at 8:32 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I have always found it interesting taht the pentagon was attacked on the anniversary of its ground breaking. also the place that went no where appeared to be headed to the underground pentagon raven rock.

219. Up the Coast said on June 7th, 2014 at 11:16 pm

@Dream:
    And the day after Rumsfeld announced that 2+ trillion dollars was missing or unaccounted for.

220. Dream said on June 8th, 2014 at 2:31 pm

@Up the Coast:
    yep. i have always believed the twin towers were the magicians distraction.
    There are 365 days in the yr, but the anniversary of the pentagon was the date picked and it was also hit. that’s too much coincidence.

221. Patty Anne said on June 9th, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Whew, you need to lay off what ever it is your smoking….@bloviator:

222. Dream said on June 10th, 2014 at 11:10 am

@bloviator:
    ‘Okay the only thing I could make out of all that mess is that you apparently think its okay to say faggot and peen eater but not dick head. Other than that bunch of hodge podge words. Come back when you learn some language we can at least put thru google translate.

223. bloviator said on June 10th, 2014 at 5:21 pm

@Dream:
    Dream,
    You seriously are very funny….. I listened to a group of very high level attorneys several days ago. The primary topic was in fact the 1st amendment. The up shot is this, that even the most offensive speech is 100% legal and legitimate. In fact the more offensive the better. This is what preserves freedom. Currently the dems in the senate and house are considering a move to amend the first amendment in an attempt to curtail dissent and free speech. The brangelina brand and triangle are full of shhet. I have known all of them personally and their parents, at least the stick junkie and ole jelly azz butt head. You’ve all been played for years. You are seriously what drives all of this ca ca….. When Lisa Mcpherson was bone thugged, raped, murdered, and subsequently cremated, and a trust erected by none other than former high ranking scieno scientolos it said everything. That stick junkie, Pitiful scumbag, and Jelly Azz butthead and their families all knew Lisa personally because she was connected to me. I’ve never been a scieno shheeet hole and never will be. Not one of these douches lifted a finger for Lisa. It was business as usual. The whole story behind Leah Remini is 100% true. Same with Kidman, Mimi Rodgers, and K Homey. Yet you over look this regularly. You do not like my comments because they strike a nerve severely…..yet you did read my comment. Even though my comment was stripped out of the thread. Several years ago your lil click had someone in it that was transmitting computer virus’ as well. There is no free speech on this thread. You’re additude is proof of that. Dream you are not any better than any one else, you’re not smarter, not more well read than any one else, your comments prove that. Besides if you don’t like my internet chicken scratches don’t read them. Yet you do read them. Top cunny has always been a faggot. What I find offensive is that faggots think its ok for them to call each other faggots….but not anyone else. Bull dykes can call each other dykes and that is ok, yet you had better not. So dream what did I do….offend your sensibilities? Well, right back at you dream!!!!!
    Bloviator

224. bloviator said on June 10th, 2014 at 5:31 pm

@Dream:
    Dreamactually why Leah Remini,
    One more thing you jerk. Jelly Azz butt head and her scieno scientolo jerk h20 azz scientolo father jack_off knew factually what the huvano scieno scientolo faggot heads of the kaa caa cca agency did to Leah Remini.

I think Jelly Azz butt head is nothing but a jerk, illegitimate, a liar, and an apologist for her faggot haggit buddies. She stayed with them regardless of the facts. You get it yet dream!!!

225. Keys said on August 3rd, 2014 at 7:15 pm

That’s a welotthough–lut answer to a challenging question