IUC Exclusive: Bold and Brot Protocol; Dann Carlton Medellin

Posted on March 10th, 2014 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

mr. poppers penguinsStrange zatoichi…wonder and awe…proud and pride…mr. and the penguins…sleeping like a rock…which way to turn truss rod…northern brot protocol…seeming like an oval…whisker forestry…bold and spicy…jaguar and the heavy…like a red dance fork…son of a citation machine…gorging after fast!!!!!

IUC Travel: Twenty years ago Medellin was famed for drugs and cocaine. Today it is perhaps the most beautiful city in South America, and the one city that can be described as truly unique. Sit in an outdoor cafe in El Poblado, walk through its amazing charming parks or ride the city’s spotless public metro and see Medellin romantically flash before your eyes. Beautiful views are found down its scenic, picturesque streets, blending its culture together to give it a unique aura now lost in so many other cities. And the people of Medellin are the friendliest I’ve encountered in years. Ask them for directions and they won’t move until they’re sure you know where to go.
Best Hotel in Medellin: Elegant and luxurious, the best place to stay is Dann Carlton which is situated in the heart of El Poblado district. It is truly a teetering, stunning and comfortable hotel of high design from the immaculate lobby to the rooms and suites that feature comfortable beds with luscious bedding, spotless bathrooms and plenty of room. The outdoor pool and large sun deck gives the ultimate view of a park adjacent to the hotel. The food at Dann Carlton is delicious and will flood your mouth with incredible flavor. All of its restaurants are elegant and modernist. Not to be missed!!!!
IUC Rating: Dann Carlton gets 10 out of 10danncarltonmedellindann-carlton-medellin

1. Siska said on March 10th, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Nice new post..thx..
    The title remind me of jimmy Carey movie..

2. Siska said on March 10th, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Plus about4 months ago there is sighting of Jen and jimmy in Atlanta.

3. liv4 said on March 10th, 2014 at 6:59 pm

@Siska: You are right. We have had “Mr. Poppers Penguins” before and I think we thought it was BP, that after he “inherited” six penguins (children) his professional life began to unravel.

4. liv4 said on March 10th, 2014 at 7:07 pm

The only thing I have so far is BP is in wonder and awe of his award and whether or not AJ will have ovaries removed.

5. liv4 said on March 10th, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Or maybe she is having ovaries removed now and did she freeze some eggs? All I’ve got.

6. Pep said on March 10th, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Ok I just read an article on CNN about body parts that were found near Brads house two years ago and how an arrest was finally made in the case. Victims name was Hervey Medellion. Note Ian’s write up of the city of Medellion Colombia. What on earth is Ian trying to say?

7. Guest1 said on March 10th, 2014 at 7:48 pm

When I read gorging after fast, I immediately thought someone is back to using drugs after having to refrain from using for the awards season. Medellin is in Columbia.

8. Dream said on March 10th, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Just popping in to say hi! hope everyone is well.

9. Up the Coast said on March 10th, 2014 at 9:36 pm

@Dream:
    Hi Dream…how have you been?

10. Guest1 said on March 10th, 2014 at 9:43 pm

@Dream:
    I’m glad you popped in. You have been in my thoughts.

11. Guest2 said on March 10th, 2014 at 9:57 pm

@Dream:
    Hi Dream, nice to see you again.

12. rushdog said on March 10th, 2014 at 10:02 pm

@Dream:
    Hi Dream!

13. rushdog said on March 10th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

@Guest1:
    gorging after a fast can be fatal especially if the fast was long

14. rushdog said on March 10th, 2014 at 10:19 pm

@liv4:
    I think the photo Mr. Popper’s Penguins represents the movie as you say. BP and his professional life started to unravel since ‘05.
    The body of the riddle says “Mr. and the Penguins” and I bet that’s suppose to either mean BP & the suits or him alone with the children. Either way they’re sleeping soundly.

strange (half)zatoichi – is a game where once a knife/sword is drawn is can’t be sheathed until it kills. It restores to 100 percent health.

So, I agree, the award…restores to 100 percent health.

I think that’s the beginning, the rest is…ugh! Maybe I’ll come up with something tomorrow.

15. rushdog said on March 10th, 2014 at 10:24 pm

FYI, I sent this last week:

Tweets
    rushdog ‏@rushdog3 · Mar 3
    @IanUnderCover peer recognition obtained, now the end?

Ian Halperin ‏@IanUnderCover · Mar 3
    @rushdog3 si si

16. Payal said on March 10th, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Kate come back!

17. HisHighness said on March 11th, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Breaking post coming soon!!!!!!!

18. Up the Coast said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:18 pm

@HisHighness:
    Okay….You have our attention.

19. Payal said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:19 pm

@HisHighness:
    Thank you can’t wait!

20. Up the Coast said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:24 pm

@Payal:
    +1 It would be great to hear from Kate!

21. Up the Coast said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Son of a Citation Machine ™: Citation machine helps students and professional researchers to properly credit the information that they use. Its primary goal is to make it so easy for student researchers to cite their information sources, that there is virtually no reason not to — because…
    SOMEDAY THE INFORMATION THAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO USE…
    WILL BE YOURS!

22. Up the Coast said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:32 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Does this have to do with TYAS already being done (on tv) back in the 80’s? Or that joLIE isn’t the real director of Unbroken? Or just that these two take credit for being “parents” when it’s really the nannies who do all the work?

23. Guest1 said on March 11th, 2014 at 2:38 pm

@HisHighness:
    Please don’t keep us waiting too long!

24. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

This is definitely a difficult clue and I haven’t had much time to spend on it but thought I’d share what I’ve found so far.

Son of Citation machine – I found the same thing as UTC. The line that jumped out at me was “Reveal your sources” in this review

jaguar and the heavy…a little less conversation
    TV ad, with a voiceover from Benedict Cumberbatch, highlights the technology in Jaguar’s XFR. The soundtrack is a specially-commissioned cover of Elvis Presley’s A Little Less Conversation by British indie rock band The Heavy.

“A Little Less Conversation”
    A little less conversation, a little more action please
    All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
    A little more bite and a little less bark
    A little less fight and a little more spark
    Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
    Satisfy me baby

Baby close your eyes and listen to the music
    Drifting through a summer breeze
    It’s a groovy night and I can show you how to use it
    Come along with me and put your mind at ease
    A little less conversation, a little more action please
    All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
    A little more bite and a little less bark
    A little less fight and a little more spark
    Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
    Satisfy me baby

Come on baby I’m tired of talking
    Grab your coat and let’s start walking
    Come on, come on
    Come on, come on
    Come on, come on
    Don’t procrastinate, don’t articulate
    Girl it’s getting late, gettin’ upset waitin’ around

A little less conversation, a little more action please
    All this aggravation ain’t satisfactioning me
    A little more bite and a little less bark
    A little less fight and a little more spark
    Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
    Satisfy me baby

25. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 4:22 pm

like a red dance fork – is this someone dancing with the devil
    or the other thing I thought of was Charlie Chaplin’s fork dance (don’t know what the red would be). Looking at the video of it made me think of Jolie’s boobs

26. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Bold and Brot Protocol (in the title)
    northern brot protocol… (in the clue)

wiki – Fettes Brot is German for fat bread. “Fett” is a German slang term for “excellent” and brot is slang for “hash”.

northern brot protocol – seems like it should be “norther blot protocol” and northern blot has to do with genes. Any chance this is a typo?

bold and brot –
    slang for “hash” makes me think of Pitt and his brick of hash with QT
    bold and hash makes me think of bolding a hashtag on twitter or facebook.

So as you can see I’m lost with this clue

27. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Strange zatoichi

Zatoichi is a fictional character featured in one of Japan’s longest running series of films and a television series that are both set during the late Edo period (1830s and 1840s). The character, a blind masseur and swordmaster, was created by novelist Kan Shimozawa.
    Film number 17 of the original series was remade in America in 1990 (by TriStar Pictures) as Blind Fury, an action movie starring Rutger Hauer.

Also a strange half-zatoichi seems to be referred to regarding the Team Fortress video game (figures Ian would include a video game reference)
    How about this strange half-zatoichi? It’s worth 2 buds and 14 keys. … If you unbox with them you will get strange weapons that are worth LESS

28. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 4:51 pm

seeming like an oval…an oval is a circle has been stretched out? So maybe this has to do with stretching out the Brand.

these 2 seem like the only obvious ones as people already noted above
    mr. and the penguins…
    gorging after fast

29. rushdog said on March 11th, 2014 at 6:12 pm

@iwasanon:
    Good sleuthing on these clues. All I was getting was bread and German.

Protocol is the system of rules that explain the correct procedures in a formal environment.

30. rushdog said on March 11th, 2014 at 6:13 pm

@HisHighness:
    Thanks, Ian. I’ll be waiting patiently :) .

31. Siska said on March 11th, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Hi,.@Dream:
    Hope everything good in your life.,we miss you here.

32. Siska said on March 11th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

@liv4:
    I’m not good in this riddle stuff..I think I left to your expertise to solve this.,and hope IUC really gonna give us a breaking news that not so much diffuse to digest.

33. Siska said on March 11th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

@Siska:Difficult ..he.,he

34. Iona said on March 11th, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Just like Medellin, Angie used to be known for drugs. After many yrs, her image has been cleaned up, complete with dapper, clean-shaven (whisker forestry) father for their kids (Mr. Popper). They’re the friendliest couple you’d ever want to meet (Oscars pizza show).

Gorging after fast: back on the drugs big time?

Northern brot protocol – using brother’s genes for next baby?

Wonder and Awe = Alice in Wonderland & At World’s End (J Depp films)? something to do with World War Z?

Holy Martyr = Angie the Martyr. Holy Martyr is an Italian heavy metal band with song “Zatoichi.”

35. Guest1 said on March 11th, 2014 at 8:28 pm

@Iona:
    I like your guesses, but hope you are referring to Doug Pitt as the brother and not James Haven!

36. Iona said on March 11th, 2014 at 8:30 pm

@Guest1:

Don’t you think it would right up Angie’s twisted alley to create “the most beautiful child in the world” for everyone to worship: a combination of Angie & James? Gag. Let’s hope not.

37. Patty Anne said on March 11th, 2014 at 10:56 pm

+1@Iona:

38. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 11:24 pm

39. iwasanon said on March 11th, 2014 at 11:30 pm

@Iona:
    This is good.
    Also great find on “Zatoichi.” although it’s missing “strange” so I lean toward it being from the game and Rushdog’s explanation of the sword restoring to 100% health.

40. iwasanon said on March 12th, 2014 at 12:17 am

BOLD protocol (there are a number of protocols that use that acronym but this one seems the biggest, plus it’s driven out of Ontario
    Barcode of Life Data – DNA barcoding as a way to identify species
    In 2003, Paul Hebert, researcher at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada, proposed “DNA barcoding” as a way to identify species.

Did someone have DNA tests done?

41. Jaded said on March 12th, 2014 at 9:54 am

For what it’s worth, some one with a name sounding like Dann Carlton should watch out that he does not end up like Hervey Medellion.

Again for what it’s worth sometimes it’s about what the words sound like. northern brot protocol = Northern Blot Protocol, seeming like an oval = semen like an ovum, whisker forestry = Whisper Forestry (oddly, a law enforcement company in CA), like a red dance fork = like a Red Fork (Oklahoma) dance.

There’s a major genetic theme and a minor Canadian and party themes. Jim Carrey, an actor, and the BOLD protocol are Canadian. A party: which way to turn truss rod = tuning a guitar, Jaguar and the Heavy = the joining of two bands, like a red dance fork = like a Red Fork dance

Also: spicy = spy see Mr. Halperin do you have a connection to the Mossad? Some things/sources are not as they appear to be.

42. Dream said on March 12th, 2014 at 11:13 am

Hi, missed you guys too. Things have been hectic. Looks like I am just in time for a big story.

43. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 11:32 am

northern brot protocol has to do with genes…..like the claim of a dx of BRACA1? possibly false claim?@iwasanon:

44. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 11:33 am

“the sword restoring 100% health” = double mastectomy ?@iwasanon:

45. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 11:36 am

Sorry….my computer crashed last week, and I’ve barely gotten my OS installed and limping along until my new one arrives at home. ACK! Love the guesses, and discussion of theories. Sounds like the climax to a very long story is coming soon. Eagerly awaiting …..

46. Guest2 said on March 12th, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@Patty Anne:
    A false claim from a pathological liar? I find that hard to believe.

47. Guest2 said on March 12th, 2014 at 12:07 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Good luck with Windows 8. I got a new computer when my laptop crashed. A wonderful technician was able to fix the laptop with a new hard drive and she recovered everything from the old one. I still use the old one and use the new one only once in a while. I hate Windows 8 but I’m slowly getting used to it. By the time I figure it all out I’m sure Microsoft will have changed it.

48. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Mine crashed with Windows 7, then I went back to the original Vista which I am very comfortible and satisfied with. The new laptop I ordered is a Windows 7. DIL has 8 and loves it, but the computer sales person warned me from 8.1, thus my decision to stay with 7. Good luck with it. I think technology is advancing too quickly for consumers really. I will run my new one until it goes up in flames, no more new programs for me. I like what functions well as is. :-) @Guest2:

49. Jaded said on March 12th, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Strange low-ranking blind person by the name of Ichi is not what he appears to be. This blind masseuse is also an expert in swordsmanship and the martial arts. In the game the sword heals the wielder. The pen is mightier than the sword. The movie won the Silver Lion Award at the Cannes Film Festival. The director Kitano also played Zatoichi.

After posting my last comment my computer slowed to a snail’s pace. So I turned it off. Was using the word Moss Ad the reason?

50. Guest2 said on March 12th, 2014 at 2:53 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Vista is what I have on my old laptop and I love it too. I’ll miss it when the computer finally dies.

51. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 2:59 pm

There have been a lot of weird happenings with computers recently….especiall with Internet Explorer. Any more solar flairs?@Jaded:

52. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Me too. I suppose that’s why I’m still trying to get this desktop going. I’m expecting another tech to call me tomorrow , to walk me through downloading and instaling ” .zip ” files to complete the reinstallation of Vista. If I can get it working to any extent, I’ll leave it set up and use the laptop mostly. @Guest2:

53. Patty Anne said on March 12th, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Oh! Just saw where Dream made an appearance. Helloooooo Dream. Good to see you around again. Hope all is well with you and your family.

54. Deanne said on March 12th, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Just throwing this out there..

Brad Pitt was in Happy Feet 2 (voice over), and in the first one, it showed how the male was the one responsible for taking care of the “egg”, while the woman went to hunt……

So is there agreement now this is Jolie’s year to work, and Brad has to stay home and take care of the kids?? I notice he has no movies he has signed up for….and she has to promote Maleficent and Unbroken……and he only has Fury coming out in the fall time.

55. Guest1 said on March 12th, 2014 at 10:32 pm

“which way to turn truss rod”

I don’t know if anyone wrote about this, but a truss rod is a part of a stringed-instruments used to stabilize and adjust the lengthwise forward curvature (also called relief), of the neck.

“An important part of maintaining your guitar is knowing how to adjust the truss rod. When a guitar experiences temperature and humidity swings, such as when seasons change, it can develop a slight bow in the neck that results in a guitar that plays buzzy or is suddenly much harder to fret. If this situation occurs, you can often correct the problem simply by tightening or loosening the truss rod.”

Does this have to do with the protrusions on AJ’s neck? Or maybe one of them is deciding on which way to turn?

Not related to this puzzle, but I recenctly saw a picture of Kristin Chenoweth showing very prominent forehead veins. I found the following site which has pictures of celebrities with forehead veins:

I read that if left untreated, a bulging vein may instigate heart problems in the future. Large “arteriovenous fistulas” may induce a decrease in blood pressure, which in turn makes the heart work harder and may impede heart function over time.

56. Siska said on March 13th, 2014 at 6:32 am

@Deanne:I think this is good theory

57. Jaded said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:31 am

@Patty Anne:

I do use Internet Explorer. There have been no more flair ups since. What concerned me in particular was the slowing down that occurred while doing my email. And it was not working the way it usually does.

BTW “bold and spicy” is also what A&W is calling its latest variation on their Teen burger.

So Pitt was once the voice over of a penguin?!

58. Patty Anne said on March 13th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

I see Angie has outed the story that she is now in the process of researching for her oravies to be removed soon. The AMA should be charging these surgeons who so willingly perform such surgeries on a diagnosed sociopath with a history of slicing and dicing herselef in order to “feel” anything emotionally. My goodness, the woman did not, does not, has never had cancer~!!! Her risk was low and at a more advanced age. With proper detection, catching it early enough can lead to a complete recovery…I’m a living example of that – 30 years now after a dx of terminal. Is this the legacy she wants to hand to her daughters? Don’t take the low risk girls, slice and dice as soon as you’re old enough to sign conscent papers?? And since she says she knew it ran prevelent in her mother’s family, why did she bear bio children to pass that risk on to them IF she was as afraid of contracting it as she now claims? Those poor J-P kids….their future is going to be so messed up.

59. Guest1 said on March 13th, 2014 at 12:30 pm

CDAN blind revealed today:

It does not happen often, but it happened this week for the first time in a year or so. This A list model hooked up with this A+ list mostly movie actor. She is married, and he might as well be. when they find themselves together, away from their families, they hook up. It has been going on for years. It is surprising because she has said that our actor is getting too old looking for her, but I guess he still has the magic, or at least the magic for an hour. No dinner, no drinks. They met in her hotel room and an hour later it was over. It was almost like Lost In Translation, but not quite. Yes, that is a clue.

Miranda Kerr/Brad Pitt

60. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 2:08 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Why doesn’t anyone ask her that question when they interview her? She must screen the questions ahead of time.

61. Siska said on March 13th, 2014 at 4:30 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I got your point,but I have to disagree in this thing,,because she is a consenting adult and she has right to her own body. I don’t think she care much about whatever kids will think because in her excuses that she did this for them to live longer. Plus she never scare about getting hurt physically,she used with operation,tattoos and wild borderline dangerous activity.
    The thing that made me wonder was,if she really want to do that to live longer for her kids,why she still visiting danger places ( it’s the similar risk of getting hurt) or if the blind item was right,why she still using it with the danger of getting OD.
    It seem a bit odd if she want to minimising risk in one situation but still doing risky stuff in other hand..a bit contradiction. ..but as far as I knew..this woman it’s the master of all pr..so she knew want she want. And unfortunately,it’s her right.

62. Siska said on March 13th, 2014 at 4:34 pm

@Guest1:
    CDAN it’s a bit unreliable for me..but if this is true,I don’t worry too much,,this is HW,,they get around a lot..and brangie is well known for their open relation.
    I am still wonder if Orlando is gay or too nice? Because it’s a bit odd for a man to be so civil to her wife and she is being accused of sleeping around for various men.

63. Guest1 said on March 13th, 2014 at 6:04 pm

@Siska:
    I find it interesting, because during Cannes 2004 when Troy was being promoted, there are pictures of Brad, Jen and Orlando. Brad does not look happy that Jen and Orlando were so close:

During the summer of 2003 AJ signed on to co-star with BP in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Filming began in January of 2004 and Cannes was in May of 2004. There were stories that AJ visited BP on the set of Troy. Orlando and Diane Kruger, who also starred in Troy, may have known about the affair during Cannes. I have read that Pitt was interested in Diane Kruger during the filming and promotion of Inglorious Bastards and that Krueger was not interested. I can understand why.

Orlando Bloom seems like a really nice, decent guy, who has always been friendly with Jen and now hangs out with Justin. I find it admirable that he can be so cordial during the divorce. I hope he isn’t gay, not that there is anything wrong with that . . . But we need some decent, good looking heterosexual guys in Hollywood.

64. Patty Anne said on March 13th, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Cdan isn’t always reliable, but I have heard this rumor before, or should say ‘read” before. Seems Miranda has been trying to entrap a major film star for years, and has quite the reputation. Brad , it has been claimed, has a history of being unfaithful, and I doubt Angie was his first side piece during his marriage, she was just sly In her campaign to snag a star to ride up to A list status for herself. Since we’ve been told they have an open relationship, I doubt it bothers her much, but poor Orlando…at least he was smart enough to dump her after a short while.class=”replyTo” href=”#comment-162183″>@Guest1:

65. Guest1 said on March 13th, 2014 at 8:38 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Yes, he dumped her, and did it with class, without feeding her to the tabloids. For that, and for the interviews I have seen with him, he has my respect.

66. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:26 pm

That blind surprised me a little because it seems like such an odd pairing. I know they have an open relationship but I think it would bother aj, not that he is with other women, but that people find out about it. I don’t think she wants to be perceived as the middle aged woman whose fiance is cheating on her with younger, hotter women. It kind of puts her in a “poor angie” light, like Jen was when she was screwing around with her husband. Maybe that’s why she’s been trying so hard to be sexy with the leg thing at the Oscars and the triple d’s and see through clothing. It’s all starting to come out now, a little at a time.

67. WCKitty said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:29 pm

@Guest1:
    I thought that they made a cute couple and their little boy, Flynn, is a real cutie. I agree that if it’s true she has been sleeping-around on Orlando (unless they had an open marriage agreement) then either way he did handle the situation with class. I don’t understand that type of arrangement (why bother?) unless they’re extenuating circumstances that don’t allow for a divorce. I also don’t understand…why Brad (yuck)???? Now Orlando I understand why she was attracted to him. :)

68. Up the Coast said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:32 pm

+1 I agree!

69. Capri said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:32 pm

@Guest1:
    I agree. I really like OB, he seems really nice. If you think about how he keeps relationships from some of his movies, you’d think that he has to be likeable. Can you tell I’ve been a fan since he slid from that horse in Rivendale? LOL
    They have their son and they have to be parents forever. I admire how they kept it neutral. She attended his opening night on Broadway, too. He greeted her at the Vanity Fair RC this year after the Oscars. To be fair, and I try to be, from rumors, Orlando wasn’t innocent in the cheating department either, so no stones unless who was first. ;) Although I think she’s crazier in heck, Pitt? Leo? Beiber? Some Aussie millionaire? Over Orlando? No…. LOL

70. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:34 pm

@Siska:
    My impression of Orlando is that he’s a decent man and he seems to be a good father based on the photos we see of him with his son. I thought they got married because of the baby. That isn’t always a good basis for a marriage and maybe they just fell out of love but still like each other. That’s how it appears to me. Who really knows though.

71. WCKitty said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:36 pm

@Guest2:
    Well she is way overdue if you go by the loons age-line since Jen was considered old at the age of what 35? Never mind that Brad was already in his 40s. :roll:

72. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:39 pm

@Capri:
    Beiber alone is grounds for divorce, yuk. How embarrassing would that be to have your wife cheat on you with an obnoxious teenager?

73. WCKitty said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:39 pm

@Capri:
    Beiber???? He just turned 20 and he’s so….!!!!

74. WCKitty said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:40 pm

75. Up the Coast said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:45 pm

@Guest2:
    IF the blind is true, I also think it’s an odd pairing. As WCKitty says: Why Brad??? Does she have daddy issues? :lol: As for joLIE…I don’t believe for a second that she’s okay with Brad being with anyone famous, better looking and younger than her. All that screaming would pop a forehead vein!!! I was looking at the link G1 put up ^^^ of all the celebs with bulging forehead veins :shock: wow.

76. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

@WCKitty:
    Loons are such dim wits. And Flynn really is a cutie.

77. Guest2 said on March 13th, 2014 at 9:55 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I just clicked on that link. Wow is right. What are these people thinking? Nice to see jolie made multiple appearances. She the queen.

78. Up the Coast said on March 13th, 2014 at 10:07 pm

@Guest2:
    Flynn is a doll! What a cute personality he has. You can really tell the difference, when a parent interacts with their little one, face to face…with adoring/funny faces, and talks to them…as opposed to wearing sunglasses and keeping a stone face with not much interaction.

79. Guest1 said on March 13th, 2014 at 10:28 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Also, he doesn’t seem to care or react to the paparazzi, unlike some fathers. Alec Baldwin comes to mind. I don’t think he would be as much of a target of the photographers if he acted like they didn’t exist. I also read that his new wife loves the attention, and calls the paparazzi to set up the photo ops.

Did anyone else notice that Jen is looking downward in the recent photos of her in NYC?

80. Siska said on March 14th, 2014 at 1:11 am

@Guest2:
    I think he is a good father..and seem all round nice guy.but his career need at boost.
    Miranda being rumoured has mean streak..
    Did you knew that Flynn name is being inspired by miranda ex bf who pass away? I think that man it’s her real love.

81. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 3:25 am

Nepotism is alive and well in hollyweird. Vivienne Pitt is featured on many sites as being in Jolie’s new movie. Most of us expected this from day one.

We are correct about the unreliability of Cdan. Not that long ago, Cdan printed a faux blind about a major award winner, female, who in reality was born a male. It was an extremely popular blind at the time. It had longtime serious readers in a tizzy with the guesses. And was it fun! He/She just strung the readers along, and it was highly intriguing, indeed! Eventually, the blogger painted him/her self into a corner with the lack of evidence. So, the person had to wind it up. Wow, did the poop hit the fan! As I read the ensuing comments, a particularly deeply learned blogger vowed to never again bother with Cdan. But the blind was such fun, I copied as much of it as I could, so as to remind me about the site. They do have a disclaimer, I understand, at the bottom of the page.
    It’s a long read, but I would think it would be in their archives.

82. Guest2 said on March 14th, 2014 at 7:59 am

@Siska:
    I did read that about how Flynn got his name. I don’t know too much about MK. She’s very pretty but seems kind of lacking in much else, not a lot of charisma. Orlando hasn’t really had any major successes recently but then you can say that about a lot of the hollywood actors. Depp’s movies have been bombing for a long time, Clooney’s don’t make money except for Gravity but that had little to do with him. Same with Matt Damon and Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise has had a few successes but now he’s disappeared I wonder what the scientos have done to him.

83. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

@Guest2:
    Seems like Tom Cruise is not able to be free of scientology, even if that’s what he wants. Like BP, he made his bed and now has to lie in it. But there’s something about TC that is very impressive. And it’s his dominant personality regarding his career. He used to sue at the drop of a hat if anyone explored his sexuality too deeply.

But he’s past 50, now. Like several other peers, he pursued the oscar. He made movies he hoped were oscar bait. Yet, he still could get one if the timing and subject is right.

It’s not the oscar show that it used to be. Nowadays it’s more like who can sell their soul to get it. I’m not saying that’s what they do, (for any lurkers/loons out there) but rather it appears that way.
    Last I heard, TC was pursuing BP to co-star with him in a new film. They were together in “Interview with a Vampire”, when both were younger, and BP was cited for his loveliness. It appears that TC dominated him at that time.

Can TC get into deep, deep issues in his quest for The Golden Idol? Or, will he have to resort to being a producer? Will scientology hinder him?
    TC, to me, is more interesting than Brangelina. But, with his penchant for litigation, he might be scaring away the media.

84. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 1:10 pm

@WR:
    We’ve discussed scientology here in the past. There are books exposing the cult.
    Yesterday, I saw an article discussing the disappearance of Shelley Miscavage, for example.
    And then there were the “suicides” of young men who had stories to tell/sell about the cult and TC. (Relatives strongly disputed the manner of death).

Again, I was somewhat surprised that the people I talked to about John Travolta, seem to shrug off his ties with the cult. And the lawsuits about his alleged trysts were more of less dismissed. So, Travolta is acceptable to Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Public;…well, at least from the ones in my crowd. Lol!

85. WCKitty said on March 14th, 2014 at 2:26 pm

@WR:
    IMO, TC is a very good and convincing actor when it comes to his action movie roles. From what I understand he actually does his own stunts and he is in great shape for a man in his 50s (not that 50 is old). He is not a person that I would want to sit down with and have a conversation. He comes off as being domineering and despite his charming smile – I’d be afraid of saying the wrong thing.

86. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 3:17 pm

@WCKitty:
    Very, very true. He psychologically abused by a strong male figure as a child; allegedly. He actually intended to be a priest, even going to a seminary. His mentor warned him about the world, when TC decided to leave. Now, he is trapped in a cult, anyway.

It’s been reported that he has a weakness for asians, as a “love interest”. And they certainly return the love. They make it possible for his pictures to make a profit. Domestically, his last films haven’t done the business that once assured him “The most powerful person in show business”, as he was acclaimed. It was reported that he was heard bragging about that slick magazine title. If I’m not mistaken, it was FORBES.

Personally, I hope he gets that elusive prize: A spouse who will stay with him in love.

87. Siska said on March 14th, 2014 at 5:06 pm

@Guest2:It’s rumoured in Aussie that she is kinda mean or B word..but she is smart,she has very successful cosmetic company.
    Orlando career much worst than the other actors you mention, he doesn’t have any major movie that carry his name. I think he has the same manager with Jen. I hope he get better gig soon.
    He might be better do what Mathew M did. Go to basic and do more hard core acting stuff in small screen and small movie.
    He should be start doing more role that a bit more villain type..to get rid his Prince Charming role only.

88. Siska said on March 14th, 2014 at 5:10 pm

@WCKitty:I agree with you here.
    He is a good actor, I like him in villain role also. But his personal life need to be more in the shade..it’s too distracting at them moment. We should not heard more about him and his cult. This cult destroy his image.
    I really hope he realised this before it’s too late.

89. Siska said on March 14th, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Ok off topic.what is anyone think about Terry R? He seem very close with Jared and JTX,but his alleged sexual harassment from his models seem getting louder.
    A lot of HW used him as the favourite photographer,if his behaviours are illegal,they should stand together and use him and he should be boycott by HW.
    But I can not understand why the haters will project on his behaviour to the person who happen to take picture with him.
    I don’t think your type of friend will be reflective of you,sometime friend can be your opposites .
    But I think it will be wise if Jen not associate with him,until he is clear of his wrong doing,because what he is alleged of really against Jen feminist thing and I hated that they used it as an excused to throw more hate to Jen.

90. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 5:39 pm

I totally agree with you about TC. His films never fail to entertain, from his MI series, to Knight and Day with CD. Interview With A Vampire was made all the better for having him star in it. Say what you will about his private life, but his professional one is excellent.@WR:

91. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 5:43 pm

I think there have been a lot of whispers about suedo pedophiles in HW recently. I know Brad Pitt has been questioned because of his mysterious exit from college just short of graduation, and taking up with Shelane (sp) who was so much younger, barely legal while he was in his 20’s….same with Juliette Lewis and Brad. He seems to like them boyish and very young…Woody Allen’s scandal has brought the subject to center stage, so people are talking. I read at the market magazine rack that Soon Ye is filing for divorce….I wonder if that is correct?@Siska:

92. anonymous said on March 14th, 2014 at 6:54 pm

@Patty Anne:

“I think there have been a lot of whispers about suedo pedophiles in HW recently. I know Brad Pitt has been questioned because of his mysterious exit from college just short of graduation,”

You know Brad has been questioned about pedophiles? Are you insane? You know nothing of the sort. Damn woman you will stop at nothing to smear this man. Get a grip and stop tripping on some crazy gossip from Female First or your own sordid imagination.

There was nothing mysterious about Brad leaving college. That’s something else you have conjured up to feed your hostility.

93. Up the Coast said on March 14th, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Pitt’s arrest in Malibu for indecent exposure wasn’t anyone’s “imagination”.

94. Guest1 said on March 14th, 2014 at 8:54 pm

@anonymous:
    WTF

95. WCKitty said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:15 pm

@Siska:
    Yes, he does make a good villain! :)

96. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:24 pm

I love you too sugar-tits@anonymous:

97. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:36 pm

@anonymous:
    Didn’t we see a colored pic of Brad looking somewhat smitten at a femme-type brunet younger male?

Re: the pedophilia in hollywood. One of the persons who spoke out was Cory Feldman. He wasn’t given the forum to tell all, and that is no wonder. He doesn’t have much exposure in the entertainment world. Is it because of his candor? Idk.

98. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:38 pm

@anonymous:
    Sorry! My post above, was meant for Patty Anne, not anonymous.

99. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:41 pm

@Guest1:
    Some do wonder why someone hangs around a site like this, just to spew hatred. I, for one, wonder if the person is a paid poster.

100. WR said on March 14th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

@WR:
    To further expound: JJ is an off-limits site for me. I won’t waste my time on it. Life is too short to waste on that. Were I a fanatic of Brangelina, I’d avoid sites that had their number. But if I were paid, I’d hang around and earn my pay trying to keep the posters from exercising their right to discuss anyone who wants them to spend their hard-earned money on their projects.

101. anonymous said on March 14th, 2014 at 10:19 pm

@Up the Coast:

“Pitt’s arrest in Malibu for indecent exposure wasn’t anyone’s “imagination”.”

Don’t be an idiot. He mooned a passing car. Don’t even try to equate that with pedophilia. What is wrong with you?

102. Up the Coast said on March 14th, 2014 at 11:06 pm

@anonymous:
    As always….I can say the same thing to YOU! First off, I didn’t say anything about Pitt being a pedophile, all I said is that his arrest was REAL. It wasn’t anyone’s “imagination”. Don’t you even read your own posts??? geez, moron! And by the way…there are plenty of pedophiles that have never been arrested for anything. But it doesn’t change who/what they are.

103. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 11:28 pm

“stringer”??@anonymous:

104. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I would be inclined to agree with you WR….a “stringer” is a paid professional blog poster, and with the sort of no brainer postings from this person, well, it makes you think What The F ??@WR:

105. Patty Anne said on March 14th, 2014 at 11:34 pm

I have a theory about the loons as Brangelina named their rabid fans….they see themselves in Angie, so they must defend her to make themselves seem socially appropriate. The attacks on Jennifer are based in jealousy….envy that they know they can never aspire to be of such high caliber as she is, and when comparisons between Jennifer and Ange are made, it makes it very obvious who is trash and who is class. They hate that, it makes them face what they are in their mirrors…so….they attack . They certainly are not capable of an intelligent nor accurate discussion on the subject, so they resort to their Angie self and fight. So boorish and hilarious to watch I feel. @WR:

106. Guest1 said on March 15th, 2014 at 11:40 am

Patty Anne wrote:

“taking up with Shelane (sp) who was so much younger, barely legal while he was in his 20’s….same with Juliette Lewis and Brad.”

Juliette Lewis was 16 when she started dating BP who was 26. According to California PENAL CODE
    SECTION 261-269:

What is Statutory Rape?
    Statutory Rape is unlawful sexual intercourse with someone
    under the age of 18.

107. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 12:27 pm

That makes it pretty clear, even for block-headed people.@Guest1:

108. becca becks said on March 15th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Blind item says #1 – Two weeks later and not a peep about this A list mostly movie actress being in rehab. I wonder if she will make it the whole 30 days without anyone noticing. Angelina Jolie (not sure when the Entertainment Weekly interview was done) Ian is this were she is again……??????

109. becca becks said on March 15th, 2014 at 12:55 pm

The games they play to sell their lies! Another blind item: She may have Oscar to call her own, but publicists are said to be left scrambling to find this Señorita a male counterpart… so they can keep her facade, and their jobs! Don’t believe me.. Just ask Brad Pitt. It’s a Hollywood hunt that led one Dallas Buyers Club member to spark some of Tinseltown’s top publicists into scratching their heads. A tipster tell us… that’s why they’ve taken it back to a Northern rap star for the cover-up… Dig the Drop: “First, he’s married and all of a sudden he’s divorced? Who do they have on this smoke and mirrors mess?” Lupita Nyong’o/Somali-Canadian rapper K’Naan

110. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 1:21 pm

@Guest1:
    Pitt was 24 and Shalane was 15! At 25 he was arrested for indecent exposure. Then at 26 he was dating a 16 yr old. Those are the facts. I guess you can “spin it” however you like.

111. WCKitty said on March 15th, 2014 at 1:46 pm

@Up the Coast:
    He definitely could have spent time behind bars for those two relationships if charges had been brought. A young man who’d just turned 18-years of age was arrested in a near-by town a few years ago because his girlfriend was under 18-years of age. It was consensual (she’d been sex-ting him and dad’s a cop) but that didn’t matter.

112. anonymous said on March 15th, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Pitt never dated Shalene McCall. That was typical tabloid BS riffing off their on-screen romance. Both she and her mother have denied there was a romance.

Pitt, from all accounts, started dating Lewis when she was 17 and none of us know when they started having sex. Who cares if he was seeing a 17 year old who had been emancipated for years at that point? If you have a problem with it then that’s your problem. Statutory rape laws are incredibly paternalistic and insulting to women and that includes mature 17 year olds who are old enough to make these decisions.

It was very clear that Up the Coast was and is still trying to link Pitt to pedophilia or some perversion. Typical nonsense from people addicted to unproved tabloid gossip. Keep trying to convince yourselves if it makes you feel better about yourselves that posters who disagree with you or who dare to post a different take on things is paid by some celebrity. You have never been able to handle dissent here. Ian has no problem with it so who are you to be so intolerant? This is not your site.

113. Guest2 said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:06 pm

I think lizE has been reincarnated.

114. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:14 pm

@anonymous:
    ONCE AGAIN……I can say the same damn thing to YOU! Everything you have said is only your opinion becuz YOU were not there either. If you think that Statutory Rape Laws are insulting to women…well, that says alot about you. So thanks for the insight. You have been trying to change the opinions of the people here for a long time. Why? Will you get a prize if you do? :lol:

115. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:15 pm

From the Pet Sematary? :shock:

116. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Yes, LizE, anonymous,WTF, all could be the same poster. It’s the same regurgitation repeated with a sprinkling of insulting comments directed toward the poster she feels is a threat to her ideals. Once an idea is branded into their brains, they can’t give consideration to the possibility they are wrong. Best to ignore such rhetoric. @Guest2:

117. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Maybe her paycheck is late??@Patty Anne:

118. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Spin…spin…spin :) Spin it until you emulsify it and it becomes something different! It’s not rocket science :roll:

119. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Laws against incest are a real pain in the arse for some people too. Do I win a prize now? :lol:

120. Guest1 said on March 15th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

“After meeting 16-year-old Juliette Lewis on the set of the TV movie Too Young to Die, they begin dating. “We were trying to be Sid and Nancy or something,” he says of the relationship, which quickly gets serious when they move into a funky L.A. home together. The two, who star as greasy serial killers in 1993’s Kalifornia, break up in February of that year.”

121. Siska said on March 15th, 2014 at 5:27 pm

@anonymous:
    Ok,you come here and start attack the regular posters and want them to be tolerant? ..mm a bit strange.
    The fact is BP dated Juliete Lewis when she is 16 years old,either they had sexual relationship at that time or not,we never knew,but common sense,most people believe they did,but as long Juliete kept quite about it,the law can not be apply.
    The law is the law..which proctecting the minor,even though I agree with you that 16 years old who has loving relationship with someone older in consensual way ,should not consider a crime,but UPC and PA also right to stated what they have to said basic on the law that applies.
    Anyways,I think your loyalty to brangie really over board..try to be more level headed.and maybe look at the JJ and Celebitchy site for your comparison,that site is worst unbalance comments about brangiston,Which Jen get the bashing constantly and whoever try to defend her get reported and removed.
    This is one the only site that more open to discussion without censorship of bias, as long you provide your statement without attack,we can discuss our difference of opinion maturely.

122. anonymous said on March 15th, 2014 at 6:42 pm

@Siska:

I appreciate your advice but this site has attack dogs as soon as you disagree. Some posters are completely intolerant of any opposing viewpoints. They immediately accuse those who disagree of being paid posters, whatever that is supposed to be, or being immoral or whatever pops up in their intolerant minds. It’s too bad if they can’t handle it. That’s on them.

Yea, Up the Coast, that’s a brilliant analogy – incest and 16/17 year olds deciding for themselves when and with whom to have sex. You have a perverse sense of morality if you can equate the two.

Perhaps Patty Anne can expound on why she identifies with Jen A since in her mind one has to identify to comment on a celebrity. Is it because you were both dumped by your first husbands? My condolences.

123. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Oh……a clue. Now who would have the knowledge that I chose to divorce my first husband….Arkansas perhaps dear hacker Jennifer also filed for divorce after kicking her husband out, BUT….as you may well know, ….some…husbands….leave….arrogant…wives. Maybe you should go Jolie’s way….try same sex relationships in your future?@anonymous:

124. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 7:56 pm

ARROGANCE = Full Definition of ARROGANCE : an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions . It does seem to suit you well. I imagine with such a sour and superior personality you find it difficult to make friends, or interact in friendly way with others. Do you spend all your time on the gossip sites in defense of people you do not know…..Or Do You? Do you study posts of others so you can formulate a rebuttal? Completely devoid of all human emotion, fixed upon making your superiority recognized? It would be a good thing if blogs were to pay you for your services, then you wouldn’t have to have a life to pay bills so you can sit at your computer for hours making weak attempts to bend others to your will. Who knows, perhaps one day you will have your own husband again, one you can bully and debase, and influence with your arrogance. Your own little queendom. @anonymous:

125. Guest2 said on March 15th, 2014 at 8:24 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Oh, do be careful, I think that pajaro loco already has the hots for you.

126. Patty Anne said on March 15th, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Yep, it was me calling her Sugar-Tits that got her all hot and bothered, it only took her an hour or two to research and compose her response. Wow, I’m so impressed. lol@Guest2:

127. Up the Coast said on March 15th, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Hey loon, you seem to be projecting your own situation here. “Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder.”

128. Guest1 said on March 15th, 2014 at 11:14 pm

“You can say that repeatedly but it doesn’t say how old she was when they started dating. It merely says they met when she was 16 and dated after that. Maybe you can find something where Juliette herself says how old she was when she started dating or having sex with Pitt.”

Since you are the one questioning the information I posted, which I believe to be true, why don’t you find something where Juliette herself says how old she was when she started dating or having sex with Pitt.

By the way, the movie ‘Too Young to Die’ was released on 2/26/90, when Juliette Lewis was still 16 years old.

129. Siska said on March 16th, 2014 at 6:27 am

@anonymous:There is no point to argue about it,because you will not accept anything that might damage your idol reputation,I believe you also one of Brangie fans who still believe that brad never cheated? Even though both sort of admit that in their interview about when they start in love when they shoot the movie which he still married?..
    It’s useless to try to shade truth about someone idol to their hardcore fans..it’s happen both side.

130. Up the Coast said on March 16th, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I wonder how that “Breaking post” is coming?

131. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Could it be that Angie is in rehab?@Up the Coast:

132. WCKitty said on March 16th, 2014 at 2:16 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Nope, it’s that Brad is going to start making the kids breakfast (boxed cereal with milk or eggos) and drive them to school down the hotel hall in their little electric kiddie car. :lol:

133. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Ohhhh, so Brad has the kids and he’s going to be a perfect, normal dad. I hope he waits till after they get home from school to smoke his Hash brick….I’d hate to have him driving the kids when he’s high.@WCKitty:

134. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Do you think that when Brad is too busy to drive them Miranda will do it for him?

135. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Do you think he’ll have a clown horn to honk-honk-honk at residents walking down the hallway?@WCKitty:

136. WCKitty said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:49 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Or at least until after he’s dropped them off since otherwise there may be no breakfast for the kiddies (he’ll eat it all from the looks of that Oscar’s pizza photo). Miranda can pick the kids up since Pitt will probably be in the ozone and/or taking a nap.

137. WCKitty said on March 16th, 2014 at 3:50 pm

@Patty Anne:
    :lol: with bumper padding on the sides of the car to protect hotel property. :)

138. Guest1 said on March 16th, 2014 at 4:15 pm

@WCKitty:
    More like breakfast from McDonalds drive-thru. I wonder if they serve coke for breakfast?

139. WCKitty said on March 16th, 2014 at 4:30 pm

@Guest1:
    True, since they’ve had plenty of experience from pictured evidence. It would be safer for everyone since they’d be driven and Brad would only have to be present. Brad would then be able to say that he got the kids their breakfast while they received an education.

140. Up the Coast said on March 16th, 2014 at 5:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

141. Up the Coast said on March 16th, 2014 at 5:33 pm

@Patty Anne:
    She might be giving her ovaries to science (or the Smithsonian). joLIE is such a giver…

142. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Ah yes. Many have said that brad and angie do nothing that doesn’t improve their corporation: Brangelina, her donation of her breasts and now her ovaries ( without having been diagnosed with cancer) must be considered a good business trade off. Juthink of all the free publicity, and the endless PR possibilities from it?? Not to forget her having another thing to hold over brad. What happens when she runs out of womanly parts? I don’t think she’s given that much advance thought. It’s a very fortunate thing that brain cancer doesn’t run in her family….just think of her actions should that be the case. @Up the Coast:

143. Up the Coast said on March 16th, 2014 at 6:04 pm

@Patty Anne:
    As quick as she is, to go under the knife, a headache would be enough for her ;)

144. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 8:03 pm

And the surgery would be set up so her personal photographers could get some really good shots for the tabs.@Up the Coast:

145. Guest2 said on March 16th, 2014 at 8:15 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Well, she is already a scarecrow.

146. Guest2 said on March 16th, 2014 at 8:17 pm

What’s going on at FF with all the anti-Jen stuff? I wonder what’s got the loons in such a dither.

147. Up the Coast said on March 16th, 2014 at 9:33 pm

:shock: eww!

@Guest2:
    It could be anything or nothing (as usual). But all the nasty things they’ve said about Jen over the years are now coming back to roost on joLIE’s ovaries.

148. Guest2 said on March 16th, 2014 at 9:39 pm

@Up the Coast:
    You’re absolutely right about that.

149. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 11:10 pm

For all the loons negativity toward Jennifer and her womb, I think the idea that their idol will have no natural breasts and no ovaries disappoints those rabid fans who have always considered Angie to be the sexiest woman alive…..how can she be that if she has chosen to slice off her breasts and remove her ovaries? This puts them in a corner after having made so many derogatory comments about Jennifer who, btw, has her own breasts and ovaries….and most likely not genetically impaired by bad gene.@Guest2:

150. Patty Anne said on March 16th, 2014 at 11:10 pm

It would be likened to comparing a Ferrari with a motor with one that has nothing left under it’s hood.@Patty Anne:

151. WR said on March 17th, 2014 at 2:10 am

@Guest2:
    Remember, that people like Brangelina always have their loons. It’s always been that way. Hitler still has fanatic followers. Charlie Manson still gets fan mail. Certain women still gush over The Hillside Strangler; and on and on! These followers are willing to go mental over their idols. Manson’s followers were willing to murder for him.

Once we get this fact into our thinking caps, then we can measure the loons properly. Are they worth our precious time?

Anyway, the loons might be in a faint over Gloria Steinem coming to the defense of Jen. Gloria is an icon in the womens’ movement. She questioned why anti-Jens were only pointing to Jen for not having children, when someone like George Clooney doesn’t have any, himself.

152. WR said on March 17th, 2014 at 2:23 am

Not having children is in no way something to be ashamed about. History is full of greats, and regular people who didn’t have children. Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson are just two who come to mind. (But thank God, for their parents, eh?)

The other side of the coin, is all the women who have had children; and yet didn’t raise them. Many a time, they didn’t raise them properly, and society has had to pay dearly for it. Again, many of these blights on society had a mother who didn’t raise them, but had them just to say they can have children; or to please someone like a relative, perhaps.

GC isn’t the only male who hasn’t fathered children. There are others, who managed to fool their public, all for the sake of their career.

153. Guest2 said on March 17th, 2014 at 7:53 am

@WR:
    I never thought of it that way but you’re right about idol worship being carried to the extreme. PA and UTC made good points about all the hatred toward Jen for not having given birth having come home to roost on jolie and her defective genes. I remember comments she made in the past about not wanting biological children. I wonder if she knew back then that she had the cancer gene since her mother was diagnosed in 1999 with ovarian cancer and her grandmother died at a young age of the same cancer. If so, then she knowingly passed on the gene to her bio children for no reason other than to hold onto a man. That is the ultimate act of selfishness.

154. Patty Anne said on March 17th, 2014 at 1:39 pm

That’s what I was thinking also WR, the ultimate sociopathic action.@Guest2:

155. Guest2 said on March 17th, 2014 at 1:54 pm

I was reading this thread at ff about brad being a closeted gay and it brought up the Ted C blind about the bi-sexual actor that was thought to be brad. I wonder whatever happened to Ted, he seems to have just dropped out of sight.

156. Up the Coast said on March 17th, 2014 at 4:07 pm

@Guest2:
    I just googled: what happened to Ted C? He might have gotten fired for (mistakenly?) outing Jeremy Renner/Tom Cruise. So what? Ted C has a twitter page, if your interested in that.

157. Up the Coast said on March 17th, 2014 at 4:09 pm

@Patty Anne:
    +1 She had to know about her bad genes, and so did James.

158. Up the Coast said on March 17th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

@WR:
    Xlnt point!

159. Patty Anne said on March 17th, 2014 at 5:04 pm

He tweeted once that he had a new show coming soon, but it didn’t happen@Guest2:

160. Up the Coast said on March 17th, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Happy St. Paddy’s Day :)

161. Guest1 said on March 17th, 2014 at 8:35 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Happy St. Paddy’s Day to you too and everyone else! I wore green today and had corned beef for dinner with an Irish ale. I passed on the Irish coffee.

Did you read about L’wren Scott having committed suicide? They believe she did it because she was embarrassed and millions in debt and didn’t want to ask Mick Jagger for help. I am sure he and a lot of other celebrities would have helped if she had asked.

162. Guest2 said on March 17th, 2014 at 9:31 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Happy St. Paddy’s day to you and all the Irish here.

163. Up the Coast said on March 17th, 2014 at 9:37 pm

@Guest1:
    We celebrated w/corned beef, cabbage and potatoes too! I don’t really know anything about Ms Scott, but I wonder if she was on antidepressants? Her problems might have felt overwhelming, but they weren’t worth dying for :( She could have turned it around.

164. Guest1 said on March 17th, 2014 at 11:42 pm

@Up the Coast:
    She was a fashion designer and designed some of the dresses that have been worn on the red carpet. I remember her name being mentioned several times when asked, ‘who are you wearing?’ She also had been dating Mick Jagger for the last 14 years and she was really tall. Something bizarre about her suicide, she hung herself from a doorknob. They say most suicides by women are pill related, and by men are by hanging or with a gun.

165. WR said on March 18th, 2014 at 2:09 am

I saw a fairly good number of green clothes in my wanderings, today. Some people greeted me, warmly as the green stood out.
    One of the best albums of Irish music, imo, is one by the late John Gary. His voice is pure and I get a high when I hear it. The album’s title: A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN. And indeed, it is. Also have John McCormack, of an earlier time, singing about Ireland. In my research, I found out that a 40s star named Dennis Morgan was very popular. And Dennis Day sold a lot of records about Irish subjects. And there’s of course, Der Bingle. Maureen O’Hara also had a terrific singing voice, besides being a ravishing beauty.
    Also, John Gary put out my favorite Christmas album.

166. Dream said on March 18th, 2014 at 2:17 am

Just a thought…plenty of drug addicts go under the knife willingly without reason to get meds. Usually plastic surgery that they can complain about the pain for long periods of time. Makes you look at all that surgery in Hollywood in a different light.

167. WR said on March 18th, 2014 at 2:17 am

@Guest2:
    I don’t visit that site. But now, because of your post. Well, I’m glad to have done so. The two pics of TC and BP were relevatory, to say the least. No wonder TC was reportedly courting BP to join him for a new movie.

Since TC is the biggest celeb spokesperson for scientology, I did wonder if he tried to get BP to join his cult. Thankfully, BP declined, if so.

Do people here remember that Lindsay Lohan was one of the five finalists to be considered for TC’s partner? KH won the role.

168. WR said on March 18th, 2014 at 2:23 am

@WR:
    Yes, they were revelatory.

As a team, they have gone higher in the fame game, than they would have, solo.
    And as I have said several times, I don’t believe BP can father any children. This is a similar situation to TC. But there was always a proviso: Should they do dna testing and prove to us he could, I would shout it from the rooftops: that 1) I have been wrong; 2) I apologize for stating my beliefs in this matter.
    Of course, the only site I wrote about my cynical views, is this one. So there’d be only one site for my declaration.

169. WR said on March 18th, 2014 at 2:45 am

OT: The people I’ve talked to, re: The missing Malaysian airliner have as varied an explanation as the reporters who have taken up so much of our time.
    The poor relatives have been put thru the wringer, emotionally.
    Time to ask for heavenly help, in order to obtain some closure for them. And gratitude that my family has been spared something like this.

170. Guest2 said on March 18th, 2014 at 11:35 am

@WR:
    Too bad LL didn’t win instead of Katie. That would have been far more entertaining. Good luck to scientology trying to tame than one.

171. Guest2 said on March 18th, 2014 at 11:36 am

@WR:
    You’re right about it being time for prayers. It’s a terrible ordeal for the families and one can’t even imagine what thepoor passengers have endured or are enduring still.

172. Up the Coast said on March 18th, 2014 at 3:26 pm

@Guest1:
    I was thinking the same thing…that woman usually use pills. I knew “the name” but I didn’t know much about her, the person, or that she was dating Jagger. I don’t pay much attention to the fashion world.

173. Up the Coast said on March 18th, 2014 at 3:27 pm

@Dream:
    +1 Same with dentistry.

174. Up the Coast said on March 18th, 2014 at 3:33 pm

@Guest2:
    I agree with you both. It’s truly despicable how the airlines/govt there have been torturing these families over the last 10 days :evil:

175. Up the Coast said on March 18th, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Their Narconon “program” could have cleaned up her drug habit :shock:

176. Patty Anne said on March 18th, 2014 at 3:49 pm

A lot of drug addicts will go to the local emergency room claiming to be in great pain so that they can ask for paid meds; however, in doing the patient’s vitals , medical professionals can tell instantly whether they are truly in pain…..or not.@Dream:

177. Guest2 said on March 18th, 2014 at 5:07 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Maybe, but she seems to play by her own rules and doesn’t care what people think of her. That’s why I don’t think the scientos could have done anything with her. They seem to prey on those with things to hide.

178. Up the Coast said on March 18th, 2014 at 5:21 pm

@Guest2:
    True, cuz people with “things to hide” are easier to manipulate. Oprah’s finding out how hard it is to “handle” LL. It’s a win-win for Oprah, either way.

179. Siska said on March 18th, 2014 at 5:30 pm

@WR:I just found out that my friend knew two of the passengers. They used to be school mate.
    It’s sad.. Their family still hope that they still alive,a lot of tears,specially from their wife and kids.
    I think this is a very good pre plan cover up. The pilot may play the pivotal role here.
    My theory is the plane being hide in undisclosed area that prevent any signal to ever being detected.
    The problem is what will they do with all the passengers ? They will not release them,because they don’t want to be detected,plus they don’t even asked for ransom.
    Either they will be dispose or they used them for free labour to build something.
    I just wish there will be some solution soon.

180. Siska said on March 18th, 2014 at 5:36 pm

@Guest2:
    I think because their idol movie come out,what better reason to keep her in the public chat,they need a sparing partner to keep the discussion alive with feud between their fans.
    Plus Jen great career and live will make her haters jealousy heat up..he.,he.

181. Payal said on March 18th, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Going off topic here but is anyone following the Oscar pistorious trial. I can’t stop thinking about reeva and her family.

182. WR said on March 19th, 2014 at 12:44 am

@Siska:
    Two expertshad differing views. One is strongly leading to pilot suicide; the other equally strongly opposes that scenario.

More and more people are joining in saying prayers for everyone involved.

183. Siska said on March 19th, 2014 at 7:07 am

@Payal:
    I follow on and off,I just can’t stand that man suppose act of crying for the venous act of violence to his own partner.

184. Siska said on March 19th, 2014 at 7:52 am

Btw in Aussie mag,they still talking about G Butler think he lost his the one which is Jen.
    Plus another mag talk about angie affair with Jared Leto

185. Guest2 said on March 19th, 2014 at 4:01 pm

@Siska:
    I think GB is bisexual so glad Jen is not involved with him. A bi husband was more than enough for her I think.

186. Guest2 said on March 19th, 2014 at 4:06 pm

@Payal:
    He is a disgusting, cowardly man. I feel sorry for this poor woman’s family.

187. Guest2 said on March 19th, 2014 at 4:06 pm

When are we getting our breaking news??

188. Patty Anne said on March 19th, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Anyone else hearing the crickets?? lol

189. Siska said on March 19th, 2014 at 5:53 pm

@Guest2:I think I heard the rumour he has small tool..he..he
    But I think he isn’t Jen type.

190. Up the Coast said on March 19th, 2014 at 6:33 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I think our definition of “soon” is very different than Ian’s.

191. Guest2 said on March 19th, 2014 at 7:58 pm

@Siska:
    Same rumor about the ex-husband too, lol.

192. WR said on March 20th, 2014 at 2:46 am

Latest I read in the hated triangle, is: J & J are due to marry in June. It will be a private affair with a small party of attendees.

The other, is: Brangelina will tie the knot in May.

As we have learned over the years, people like myself, will not believe it until it’s over and done. Until then, it’s the media needing to fill up space.

193. WR said on March 20th, 2014 at 2:50 am

I just hope the media jokesters don’t make fun of AJ: esp. with the latest about the removal of her ovaries.

194. WR said on March 20th, 2014 at 2:57 am

I went to AGC Blinds, and saw Old Blind Items. One of them had Mae West, “proving” to a cynic that she was a real woman. Apparently, there were rumors even back then, that she was too masculine to be a real woman, despite her hourglass figure.

Fyi, one of the victims of the Manson massacre, was esteemed hair stylist, Jay Sebring. He was reported a bit earlier, to have stated that he could swear that Mae W. was really a man.

Just about everyone I know doesn’t feel for one second, that Mae W. was anything but a real woman. But they’re reaction to what’s up there in celluloid.

195. WR said on March 20th, 2014 at 3:17 am

Breaking news about the missing plane. 2 objects were located in the Indian Ocean about 1,460 miles from Perth, Australia. The reports are cautionary. because past reporting of objects raised the hopes of survivors, only to be retracted. One object is 24 metres across. Australia and Malaysia are sending aircraft and ships to the area. 26 nations are involved in the search.

Tomorrow, then.

196. Siska said on March 20th, 2014 at 5:40 am

@WR:I hope there will be some survivor..

197. becca becks said on March 20th, 2014 at 4:57 pm

The blind item from 3/13/14, Why could no one stop her, if this was out already. sounds creepy can anyone say Keith Carridine ? Creepy world. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/13 **#10**
    She is not dead, or at least don’t think she is dead. I think people would say something if she died although she has disappeared from the face of the earth and no one is saying much of anything right now. She is a C list celebrity but is A list in her own little corner of the celebrity world. Her boyfriend is a permanent A lister and has been cheating on her almost everyday for the past month which also adds fuel to the fire. They used to be inseparable. Now they are not only separated but he is having his way with groupies and celebrities and other people taller than him. There are reports she had a breakdown because he was cheating on her. She canceled a huge event she was working on and has retreated into a hospital to get help although some people say she is hiding out at her home with medical professionals. You would think people would be talking by now but just the whispers getting louder. I think when her boyfriend gets back home the whispering will be much louder.
    C list celebrity: L’wren Scott (committed suicide)
    (cancelled London Fashion Week event)
    Boyfriend: Mick Jagger (on tour in China)

198. becca becks said on March 20th, 2014 at 5:00 pm

My sister traveled with the Rolling Stones and their Steel Wheel tour for a while. She is Dead of AIDS at the age of 53.

199. Patty Anne said on March 20th, 2014 at 9:37 pm

This is a cause close to Ian’s heart…thought some may want to read up on it.

200. Not a fan of MJ said on March 21st, 2014 at 3:16 am

Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones have had death follow them for decades. One outdoor concert of theirs early in their career had some young person dying. And later, one of their own group died too soon. There may have been other suspicious deaths; groupies, acquaintances, et al. Time has faded the memories.

201. Guest1 said on March 21st, 2014 at 12:26 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Good chance this is the breaking story Ian is working on.

202. sinker said on March 21st, 2014 at 1:36 pm

just saying hi and thinking about the guesses so far. so happy to get a new clue!

203. Patty Anne said on March 21st, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Hang in there, Ian said he has a breaking post coming soon….@sinker:

204. WR said on March 23rd, 2014 at 3:56 am

Saw, “The Grand Budapest Hotel” yesterday. I did enjoy it a lot. The theater was almost capacity; small as they are nowadays.
    Afterwards, I saw Harvey Keitel’s name among the credits, which surprised me. I didn’t recognize him in the movie. Production values are exceptional. For example, the cinematography. Course that’s helped enormously by the locale of the story.
    It’s not for the moviegoer who prefers explosions over a literate screenplay. Still, one can’t generalize too much.

205. Guest2 said on March 23rd, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Sure is quiet here lately. I hope the breaking post comes soon.

206. Guest2 said on March 23rd, 2014 at 6:54 pm

I think aj is writing for the national enquirer now that she isn’t acting much.

207. Up the Coast said on March 23rd, 2014 at 10:34 pm

@Guest2:
    Thanks for the laugh :) This article is hilarious! I thought she was “in love” with Colin Farrell during that time. She was all over him, and dragging him out for photo ops, etc. Then when he dumped her, she claimed he drank too much. (he probably had to drink, to do her).

208. Guest2 said on March 24th, 2014 at 12:03 am

@Up the Coast:
    It was pretty funny. This is the first we’ve heard of her and Jared Leto. I suspect if he hadn’t won the Oscar we wouldn’t be reading this now. What’s really sad is that Leto is older than her but she looks like she’s too old for him.

209. sinker said on March 24th, 2014 at 11:36 am

maybe she flew into a jealous rage when Lohan’s list leaked out : )

210. Up the Coast said on March 24th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

@Guest2:
    I know!!! I googled his age, cuz I thought he was too young for her! :lol: ouch!

211. Up the Coast said on March 24th, 2014 at 1:05 pm

@sinker:
    :) I think she’s trying to make it look like Brad went out till 3am becuz he was jealous of her and JL’s “secret meeting”. Which couldn’t have been very secret.