IUC World Exclusive: Hitting on the Toe of the Club….IUC Travel: Hotel Spa Watel!!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2013 by HisHighness in IUC: Travel, IUC:Arts, IUC:Entertainment

Brad’s wiggler…Jen’s pirate booty…Angie’s Zumba…three little birds…dancing and the brain…got the magic in me…rhinestone and rodeo…flu and the chills…swaying like a willow…like donny and marie…bringing up bebe…how many calories in a pound…wishing for a miracle…hitting on the toe of the club…sunset time in zihuatanejo!!!!!miracle

Travel Destination of The Month: Recently, I stayed at the extremely cozy Hotel Spa Watel in Ste Agathe, nestled in the heart of the breathtaking Laurentians one hour north of Montreal. Directly across from stunning Lac Des Sables, Hotel Spa Watel is a must destination if you visit this area. The rooms are cute and comfortable with a country feel. The hotel’s restaurant is worth a trip alone. I enjoyed a three course meal that was french cuisine at its finest. My only complaint about this gem was that I only stayed one night. Next time I will spend at least a few nights there. A great escape from it all.

1. Up the Coast said on November 2nd, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Brad is gay. Now that gays can marry, he had to come up with something…..and this is it.

2. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Initial research only: Please bear with the long posts. :)

Brad’s wiggler – Wiggling action entices hungry fish to strike and aggravates every other fish into doing the same. Durable two-piece molded construction. Dives to 6-13 feet when casting or 17 feet when trolling.

Jen’s Pirate Booty – Perfect for the part gypsy, part bohemian, part pirate kinda girl, Jen’s Pirate Booty takes bits of pieces from different cultures around the world to create their own style. Embodying the true meaning of a gypsy, there is no shortage of lace and crochet embellishments, airy gauze fabrications and relaxed silhouettes.

Angie’s Zumba – Loosing Weight and Getting Healthy Has Never Been More Fun! Every Class Feels Like a Party!

Three little birds – Don’t worry about a thing, cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.

Dancing and the brain: dancing involves integrated symphony of many parts of our brain, which over time increases the connections between neurons. This increase in connections or “synapses” is what protects us to some degree from dementias such as Alzheimer’s Disease

3. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Magic In Me: Song:
    [Verse 1:]
These tricks that I’ll attempt will blow your mind
Pick a verse, any verse, I’ll hypnotize you with every line
I’ll need a volunteer, how about you, with the eyes?
Come on down to the front, and stand right here and don’t be shy
I’ll have you time-travellin’, have your mind babblin’
People tryna inherit the skill so they askin’ me
Even David Blaine had to go and take some classes, and
I see Mindfreak like, “What’s up man, what’s happenin’? ”
So come one, come all, and see the show tonight
Prepare to be astounded, no Ghost or Poltergeist
You know I’m no Pinocchio, I’ve never told a lie
So call me Mr. Magic Man, I float on Cloud 9

[Chorus: Rivers Cuomo]
I got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
Every time I touch that track it turns into gold (Yes it turns to gold)
Everybody knows I’ve got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
When I hit the flow the girls come snappin’ at me (They be snappin’ baby)
Now everybody wants some presto magic

[Verse 2:]
Well take a journey into my mind
You’ll see why it’s venom I rhyme
Stay on the road, so I call my mama when I got time
I hit the stage, go insane, then jump into that crowd
See, see, when I rhyme I flow on the beat like pidda-dow-dow
See I deceive you with my intergalactic ether
I sing just like Aretha, so respect me like I’m Caesar
I kick it like Adidas, flowin’ sticky like adhesive
Be cautious, ’cause what I be on’ll leave you with amnesia
I break all the rules like Evel Knievel
It’s a spectacular show, ’cause my heart pumps diesel
So whatever you saying, it don’t entertain my ego
I do this everyday, Hocus Pocus is my steelo

4. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Rhinestones and Rodeo:

Flu and the chills: common symptom

Swaying like a willow: swaying, but not breaking

Like Donny & Marie: Brother/sister entertainers

Bringing up Bebe (A book by Druckerman about raising a child in France): Strict rules and controlling one’s emotions, it seems, are important components of a child’s life in France. For mothers, so is refusing to make child-rearing an all-consuming vocation. Rearranging your schedule to fit the baby’s is a no-no. Getting back your sexy, pre-pregnancy self is a priority.
    The French, we are told, feed their infants grown-up foods like fruits and vegetables rather than bland cereals and stick to fixed schedules. The French leave their babies crying on their own if they’re not sleeping through the night by the time they’re 4 months old. The French exert their authority by declaring, “C’est moi qui décide” (“It’s I who decide”). The result of raising children French style, Druckerman writes, is “a fully functioning society of good little sleepers, gourmet eaters and reasonably relaxed parents.”
    With this book, Druckerman switches gears. She joins the long list of Anglophone writers who make the case that in various areas of life, from food to fashion, the French do it better. While some have concerned themselves with finding magic and maybe even true love on Paris streets and in Paris cafes, she explores the next chapter: what happens after you settle down and have children.
    Druckerman’s challenge was trying to fit the facts into a larger thesis that “the French” (who in her world are educated professionals living in the Paris area) handle pregnancy, childbirth and early childhood better than obsessive, competitive American hyper-parents in places like Park Slope. The book does not take the process beyond the early years, though doing so might have allowed us to draw conclusions about whether French parenting makes children turn out better when they’re older.

5. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:14 pm

How Many calories in a pound? 3,500

Wishing for a miracle: Book Mac MacCulloch and Julia Bennett make the perfect team. He’s calm, strong…gorgeous. She’s a little firecracker, and Mac would rather not let her out of his sight!

But as professional barriers become blurred there’s one wall that isn’t coming down…. Julia’s heart has taken some knocks—not least when illness left her unable to have children—and she’s keeping it safe.

She stopped wishing for a miracle a while ago. But Mac is only just getting started! For his wish is standing right in front of him—Julia…and whatever the future may hold for them together.

Hitting on the toe of the club: Problem with a golf swing. It’s no good, approach is wrong. Causes decrease of distance and accuracy.

Sunset time in Zehuatenajo: As of today, it is 6:13

6. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Okay. I researched the phrases. Haven’t even begun to think about what it means. But my brain is already hurting. It’s Saturday, for crying out loud! I have CHORES to do. :)

7. Togi said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:24 pm

My initial feel for this is such. Though I completely disbelieve it to be true, I think this is for the most part about Brad and Jen. One thing in particular caught my attention in the “bringing up bebe” research:

“A former newspaper reporter, Druckerman lives with her British husband and three children in Paris. She is best known for her 2007 book “Lust in Translation: The Rules of Infidelity From Tokyo to Tennessee,” a global survey of adultery. In an article last year in Marie Claire magazine, she wrote a first-person account of the present she gave her husband for his 40th birthday: a ménage à trois with a “straight, divorced, disease-free mom in her 40s” whom she’d found on the Internet. Druckerman said she was “unsettled” by the experience but sent the woman a thank-you note.”

I get the feeling Ian is telling us this is what happened in Brad and Jen’s marriage. I don’t know anything, really. Just a guess. lol

8. pep said on November 2nd, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Sunset time in zihuatanejo to me means the end of exile. In Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins character escaped and told his friend Red to meet him in Z when he got out. Sunset to me means redemption is around the corner and the sun is setting on this chapter.

Hitting the toe with the club is a problem one has when trying to play golf. If you keep hitting the toe with the club it means you’re not hitting it properly, that your game is off and you’re not par for the course.

Brad’s Wiggler is a popular fishing lure for walleye salmon and trout on the Great Lakes. Jen’s Pirate Booty is an online clothing site and A’s zumba is a class held in South Eudlid, OH.

9. Guest2 said on November 2nd, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Thanks for the new “clue”, Ian. The spa sounds lovely, wouldn’t mind spending a long weekend there.

10. Guest2 said on November 2nd, 2013 at 9:50 pm

@Togi:
    I also get the feeling that this is about Jen and brad and their past relationship. I’ve always thought that Jen tried to find a way to live with brad’s sexual proclivities, maybe even to the point of doing things that were unsettling to her. This is just my opinion as I don’t know anything either.

11. Guest2 said on November 2nd, 2013 at 9:52 pm

@Guest2:
    Although, “like Donnie and Marie” makes me think of jolie and haven.

12. Deanne said on November 3rd, 2013 at 12:32 am

Jennifer is carrying Justin’s child.
    Pitts beside himself, that Jennifer is carrying Justin’s child. He was upset that Jennifer found love with Justin in the first place.
    Jolie? She’s just a psycho bitch, and she knows that IF it is true that Jennifer is pregnant, throws that “she would rather have a career instead of giving Brad babies” meme out the window that she started in the media to make it look like Brad had damn good reason to leave his wife.. She knows this will be thrown back in their face, BIG TIME!

Justin and Jennifer getting married in Mexico, next month?? Hmmm maybe!

I’m thinking that the donny and marie reference is their hit song, “It takes two baby”…It just takes two….Justin and Jennifer, to make that baby………

13. liv4 said on November 3rd, 2013 at 12:47 am

http://www.marypages.com/SaintAgatha.htm Check out this link. The Hotel Spa Watel is located in Sainte Agathe (Saint Agatha). Do I have that right, that Sainte Agathe is Saint Agatha in English? Well, anyway, check the link. She is Patron Saint of breast cancer survivors and you will see why if you read the short article.

14. liv4 said on November 3rd, 2013 at 1:30 am

To me this seems centered around AJ and not something that happened in the past. Flu and chills means you have an illness or are ailing. Swaying like a willow – A willow has long branches or limbs that nearly stretch to the ground with leafs that are delicate and “dance” in the wind or even a slight breeze. Could this mean frail? Like Donny and Marie: I know they are brother and sister but in July 2013 Marie was depressed because her talk show was cancelled & Donny suffered an injury resulting in surgery and rehabilitation. It is speculated this may be the end of Donny and Marie’s partnership. The article states they are in a “bitter feud”. Bringing up bebe means strict rules and controlling one’s emotions. How many calories in a pound makes me think in this case how excruciatingly thin AJ is now. Hitting on the toe of the club brings inconsistent results. And is 6:13 sunset really a date as in 6/13/2013 or 6/2013. Right around the time the Supreme Court said biomedical companies cannot patent human genes. That is all I have. Don’t know if someone can work something out with that or not. Just another perspective I guess.

15. liv4 said on November 3rd, 2013 at 2:01 am

Brad’s wiggler – fishing lure – fishing for an Oscar
    Jen’s Pirate Booty – Clothing line started when owner Jen visited Mexico and picked up some bohemian/California girl clothing handmade by Mexican women which she referred to as her “loot”.
    Angie’s Zumba: Angie’s weight loss or maybe trying to get healthy. That or her directorial endeavor is a little dance (typically following a set sequence of steps).
    Three little birds: Cause every little thing is going to be all right.
    I think the end is of the riddle is maybe the end of them with strict rules and controlling one’s emotions, maybe a bitter feud. Maybe there little dance number is not working anymore with inconsistent results. I
    I don’t know about the breast thing – maybe Saint Agatha had hers removed from the reasons explained in the article and someone else had them “done” in a spa setting or maybe the reason she gave for the double mastectomy was true. Can’t decide.

16. liv4 said on November 3rd, 2013 at 2:03 am

Oh, and in my last post, their not there. That grammar error drives me nuts so have to correct it.

17. Patty Anne said on November 3rd, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Now I like your solution….hope it’s what Ian’s telling us. I love happy endings to all things.@Deanne:

18. Patty Anne said on November 3rd, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Another good possibility~! Ian, could you please give us a direction? Pretty please? @liv4:

19. Tetta said on November 3rd, 2013 at 2:41 pm

“Hitting on the Toe of the club” – this could be about both Brad or Angelina or Angelina alone. Or about Brad alone. From the Oscar Gala´s “Leg Gate” and forward AJ has been criticized for almost eferything she has done. The engagement ring, her ambition to direct, her UN mission, her breast surgery. It seems like she doesn´t handle the club in the right way. The same could be said about Brad. He is / was criticized for WWZ, his appearance and almost everything he has done lately. This is in a big contrast to Jennifer who has been very successful the last year. But I think we can skip Brad and Jennifer.I believe Ian wants us to think of AJ. The clue is about her imo.

Ian, Please ! I agree with Patty Anne. Give us a direction !

20. Guest2 said on November 3rd, 2013 at 2:50 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I too think Deanne may be onto to something. There have been so many vicious attacks on jen at FF recently, especially on the jen thread which the “loons” have completely derailed (the latest being that she wants brad back but he’ll never have anything to do with her) that I think something is up with her that threatens either one or both of the brand. While I’d love a happy ending for her, we can’t forget that a narcissist and a psychopath are a part of this story.

I remember Ian tweeting to you a week or two ago that he’s reserving judgment on jen being pregnant so now I wonder if this clue is about her (as I originally thought) or, as Liv4 suggested, more about the state of the brand’s relationship. Maybe it’s both. But thanks for asking Ian for help, maybe he’ll give a little nudge in the right direction. These clues are so frustrating because they can go so many ways.

21. Pauly P said on November 3rd, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Brad’s wiggler: is a caterpillar in Super Mario, some caterpillars metamorphosis into a flutter (butterfly) and some do not metamorphose into Flutters for reasons that are not currently clear.
    -reads to me that he hasn’t been able to move to the next stage for reasons that are not currently clear

Like Donnie and Marie: referencing a bro sis relationship. Is this BP/AJ or BP/JA

22. Pauly P said on November 3rd, 2013 at 6:45 pm

zihuatanejo is in Mexico: Jen reference?

How many calories in a pound: 3500 calories = 1 pound, reference to losing weight (AJ). OT but AJ boobs look ridiculous on her. Her body is not proportioned. Maybe the boobs make her appear like she’s gained weight and she is now trying to lose even more weight.

23. Up the Coast said on November 3rd, 2013 at 9:29 pm

So many ways to read into the clues (as always) :( Here’s a little something…. http://www.lot613.com/

24. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 12:16 am

Clue: sunset time in zihuatanejo
    From Wikipedia: 4] Cihuatlán or “place of women” refers to the western paradise of the Nahuatl universe, the home of the “goddess women.” According to tradition, these women arose in the afternoon to lead the sun at dusk to the realm of the dead, ( Cihuatian definition of the word zihuatanejo )

Also we discovered that “Jen’s pirate booty” is a business selling “goddess dresses ” for women.

Jennifer Aniston is half Greek and in fact was born in Greece so this could be pointing toward her.

25. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 12:40 am

@Up the Coast:
    Who’s having a wedding!?!

26. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:08 am

Sure sounds like it doesn’t it?@Guest2:

27. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Maybe, I wonder who it would be. Jen sure is keeping a low profile. Not a glimpse of her in a long time and just a quick glimpse of justin in NY. Maybe they went for their bridal fittings, haha.

28. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 12:35 pm

@liv4:
    I agree with this. IMO this riddle is about AJ and her manipulations on the rest of them. I also went this direction Ste. Agathe because the hotel description didn’t go anywhere for me originally.

Agatha of Sicily the patron saint of breast cancer and one of the patron saints for rape victims. That’s what AJ created in her image this year (the year of the snake). A spa is considered to have curative power and is for health treatment. “Got the magic in me”…these tricks I’ll attempt will blow your mind. She added breast cancer and rape and to her causes by becoming their guardian as presented by the media. Part of her humanitarian-type work is used to repair and maintain her image and she has the access to the media that allows her to do this. JMO

29. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

@liv4:
    Donny and Marie – brother and sister who have had periods of time where their relationship has been strained by they’ve always supported each other and continue to perform together. In early October 2013 they renewed their contract at the Flamingo through 2014 (their contracting a year at a time). They began their performances in LV in September 2008. I think this is a reference to a renewed contractual arrangement by The Brand.

Interesting idea about the sunset 6:13pm. I can’t make the breast cancer fit but Ian’s only two posts in June 2013 had to do with Jen. I believe he was trying to explain her relationship to the couple…that she was a supportive part to BP.

The first post was the “call me crazy” and she was anxious to take the fish off the hook.
    The second post was 6/21 where, IMO, she was being supportive to him and this was the “no go to chapel” post. On June 24th the People mag cover had JA and the delayed wedding. I thought at the time that she was holding off on whatever she was going to do to support BP.

So, it’s possible that Ian is saying that it’s “sunset” on those two posts. That she is no longer in the support position.

30. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

She knows how to pull their strings to keep what she’s gotten. There are three dance clues and I think Ian is using them as an analogy to manipulation.

BP BEARD = device to laterally deflect particles (Brad’s wiggler)
    JA HUSBAND = Mexican inspired clothing stolen treasure (Jen’s pirate booty)
    AJ MOVEMENT TO KEEP WHAT SHE’S GOTTEN = (dance fitness program)
    4th SONG ON EXODUS [the road out) pretty birds/everything is going to be all right (3 little birds)
    STRINGS SHE PULLS TO MANIPULATE THE CHOREOGRAPHY = mechanisms that allow the dance/the manipulation
    (dancing and the brain)

THESE TRICKS I'LL ATTEMPT WILL BLOW OUR MIND...COME AND SEE THE SHOW = (got the magic in me)

CA/WESTERN AUSTRAILIA WALKS WITH CHILDREN AND "TORPEDO TITS" [sorry about this reference] – fancy western attire with fringe [garment accessory] (rhinestone and rodeo)

REGULAR TACTIC OF HER ILLNESS = common symptom to illness (flu and the chills)
    USES WITH THE SLIGHTEST HINT HE IS LEAVING = moves with the slightest breeze (swaying like a willow)
    BROTHER/SISTER CONTRACT RENEWAL = (like Donny and Marie)
    RAISING CHILDREN WITH FRENCH INFLUENCE = the TWINS (and maybe S.) joint custody (bringing up bebe)
    CONTROLS HIS LEAVING = weight loss formula (how many calories in a pound)
    AND THE BABY GIFT FOR SOMEONE UNABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN = (wishing for a miracle)
    THE SHOT/OPPORTUNITY IS DECREASED OR LOST = ugly shot, distance loss and decreased accuracy (hitting the toe of the club)
    JA ROLE OVER [see June 2013 posts] = (sunset time in zihuatanejo)

Her regular tactics whenever he’s thinking of leaving is to bring up the child custody issue. This keeps him from going back to Jen (in her supportive role) and giving her the child she’s always wanted (?frozen embryos).

Then add in the tag: the curative power to heal…the image as patron saint of breast cancer and rape.

This is her dance – her manipulations.

Just my opinion on the riddle.

31. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

IMO the person in the photo sitting in the flowers looks like AJ which may be all that is relevant to the photo.

32. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Patty Anne said on October 16th, 2013 at 10:38 am .

This was what Ian responded to :
    In the last thread Ian confirmed to PA that what she wrote below “itz gude” ….her thought process was/is correct:

Patty Anne said on October 10th, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    I see it as Brad having a new love, one that began back in 2011 ( PJ tags). He’s used his connections to break free of Angie and is now ready to step forward and begin a new life. We all noticed his morphing into a different appearance as he tends to do with each new partner, which gives a clue to that person’s appearance. Scarf, darker hair, well groomed and cut – definitely not the goth of Jolie. I think Brad is about to be seen in public with a new partner, something Jolie fought against since 2010 separation agreement.

33. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Here’s my take: Brad and Jen have moved on, but joLIE is still stuck in her delusion of “the triangle” that is only in her head. She is all out of sorts…none of her games/ploys have worked to save her big dream of them being the King/Queen of HW. joLIE is addicted to pain meds. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place with Brad, there is no continuity in their relationship….and he is no longer afraid of what she threatens to do to him/kids.
    Hey Ian :) Are we even close?

34. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

@Guest2:
    IDK, it just popped up when I was googling the clues :oops:

35. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

This was my post about the end of the previous riddle. That she counters with a return to the child custody arrangements.

rushdog said on October 13th, 2013 at 10:43 pm .

AJ – 20 YEARS “GATHERING MAGIC”(from the vault twenty) – it’s the game she plays

SET IN 1963 (his birth year) (poppy hill full movie) has two storylines
    INITIAL RELEASE 2011 (Japan) – YOUNG PEOPLE SAVE THE “CLUBHOUSE”
    US RELEASE 2013 – CHARACTERS THINK THEY ARE SIS/BRO BECAUSE OF THE PAPERWORK BUT IS AN ARRANGEMENT

STEP-BY-STEP KNOT TIED AROUND THE NECK (how to tie a windsor knot)
    THE PATHWAY TO THE (her) ROYAL TEMPLE (hiking to macho picchu)
    SIX CHILDREN (stray and feral cats)
    Stray = adopted – socialized buy lost domestic home and human contact
    Feral – bios – not socialized to people only to colony members

THE MAGIC CARD DWELLING PLACE FOR THE GODS/CAN BE PLAYED WHEN PROGENITUS IS AWAKENED = progenitus is the firstborn in world of warcraft (ancient ziggurat)

CUSTODY OF ALL = evacuation to a place of safety (do you believe in the rapture?)

MJP and DISNEY JR SHOW/ MAGIC CARD PLAYED – FIRSTBORN ASSIST TO RETRIEVE CUSTODY OF THE 3 ORNAMENTS [bios] (sandy and the clams Jake)

RETURN TO SEPARATION AGREEMENT = movement in England to return to previous paper documents (bring back the one pound note) connection – NOTW document leak

REVIEW CUSTODY ARRANGMENTS = premise for conclusions for established properties and relationships (reasoning and proof)

(not sure this is supposed to mean anything is occurring in England, but rather is tool to point to the NOTW agreement leak)

36. rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:54 pm

So I believe that what I posted today at 1:33pm is consistent with the previous riddle.

He’s ready to leave and she brings up certain custody arrangements or a co-parenting agreement to be renewed. I don’t think this necessarily keeps him from leaving but it keeps him from going back to JA or giving her “the baby gift.” And I don’t think any of these riddles is necessarily saying anything about JA/JTx.

37. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 3:18 pm

@rushdog:

About the signature of the book. “Mormor” means “grandma” in Swedish. I could see a mormor involved in this book.

38. louisianagurl said on November 4th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

@Up the Coast:
    I agree with you…was going to try to solve, but you summed it up. I think Jen is happy (baby or not), Brad is wanting to move on and Jolie is stuck in her head…and lord knows what that is like!?! Good call!! :-)

39. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Wishing for a Miracle by: mormor = the book title
    as per Tetta’s translation of Mormor = grandma

So, who is wishing for a miracle ? ( to become a grandma)

I still think Ian is confirming Jennifer IS pregnant.@Tetta:

40. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Bingo! Angie is eatten up with her inner defeat. She’s used to being pampered, catered to, and always succeeding in getting her way/what she wants. Now; However, the worm has turned and things are different. She can’t get an acting job anymore, is faking being a director, has legGate held over her as well as those phony DDDDD breast implants = become a laughing stock. NOT to her liking, so she’s raging and suffering for her rage. She looks like a “walker” on the AMC show. Jennifer has recently been photographed euphorically happy, and consistantly for months before she vanished from the paps lenses. Brad is on his way to a new life, and is very firm in his decision to do so – alone! That is shown by the first exchange of the twins from Hong Kong to UK and back to Australia. The hand off in Hong Kong was papped ( Angie?), but …. no paps for proof of the retun of the twins – they just suddenly were mentioned in an article as being back in Australia with mum ( no photos), and that the older kids were in UK with Brad. It’s very obvious now, and Brad doesn’t care that it is. Angie though, is doing all she can to keep it hidden and save face. Dead on UTC, imo.@louisianagurl:

41. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 5:05 pm

@Tetta:
    That’s good to know….I wonder if Ian is aware that mormor is grandma? If only he would weigh in on this ;)

42. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

@rushdog:
    Thanks for bringing that up. I was trying to remember what Patty Anne said that Ian gave a heads up to but didn’t have time today to go back through all the posts (I confess, I was waiting for you to tie the clues together). I don’t know who brad’s new love is but I sure wouldn’t want to be her (him?) and face the wrath of jolie and her minions. They’re bashing the h*ll out of Jen at other sites and she’s not even tied to him anymore except, I guess, in jolie’s mind as UTC said.

43. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 5:23 pm

@Patty Anne:
    It was Oct 8 that you asked him on twitter if she’s pregnant and on Oct 9 he replied that he reserves judgment on that. Almost a month has gone by and maybe he got some news since then. Maybe it’s time for another tweet question? It seems to be his way of giving us info this past year.

44. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 5:23 pm

@louisianagurl:
    @Patty Anne:
    It’s very obvious, joLIE is a mess. She’s looking very strung out….and she doesn’t handle break-ups very well.

45. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I sent a Tweet. We’ll see if he can respond:

patty @pattyanne
    @IanUnderCover IUC posters send thanks for the new riddle. Dare I take it to mean your Judgement Is No Longer – Reserved??@Guest2:

46. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Ian Halperin‏@IanUnderCover33m
    @pattyannelc right on!!!!

47. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

@rushdog:

” rushdog said on November 4th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

The photo is the cover of a book/story that was on a site wattpad.com which is a place for people to share their written stories. The site indicated that this item was no longer listed. I think the words on the photo say: Wishing for a Miracle by: mormor. I don’t think that means anything in particular.”

As Ian mentions “wishing for a miracle” in the third line in the presentation of the clue, I believe it means something. If it´s AJ who wishes for a miracle – what would that be ? That Brad will stay ? That Jennifer didn´t exist ? It´s easier to place JA with these words. And I think the miracle is on it´s way.

48. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 6:53 pm

@Up the Coast:

Please, explain what “right on” means ! My English is so bad :) Ian hasn´t any reservations to say Jennifer is pregnant ?

49. Up the Coast said on November 4th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

@Tetta:
    “an expression of strong support, approval, or encouragement”.

50. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 7:36 pm

@Up the Coast:

Thank You ! :lol:

51. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Ian, all of us posting on IUC thank you for your response. :-)

52. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Ian’s response is to this post:
    Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    Wishing for a Miracle by: mormor = the book title
    as per Tetta’s translation of Mormor = grandma

So, who is wishing for a miracle ? ( to become a grandma)

I still think Ian is confirming Jennifer IS pregnant.@Tetta:
    @Up the Coast:

53. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 8:27 pm

@Patty Anne:

If she really is pregnant I understand why she looks so happy the few times we have seen her. I wish her all the luck in the world !

54. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Thank you for asking Ian the question on twitter. I thought he was responding to your question that he no longer has reservations. But now you’re saying that he’s responding to this post about someone wishing for a miracle to become a grandma. Because if it’s the latter, then it leads me in a different direction having to do with the embryos and I really don’t want to go there so I’m hoping I totally misunderstood what you said.

55. Tetta said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

@Guest2:

I don´t think you have to worry about the embryos. In the Swedish language “mormor” means your mum´s mother. Your dad´s mother is called “Farmor”. If there is someone wishing to be a “mormor” it must be Jennifer´s mum as Angelina´s mum passed away five or six years ago,

56. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:30 pm

patty c‏@pattyannelc12 Oct
    @IanUnderCover how are we doing on IUC? On track? or way off? Thanks!

Ian Halperin‏@IanUnderCover12 Oct
    @pattyannelc itz gude

————————————
    patty c‏@pattyannelc8 Oct
    @IanUnderCover Saw photos of Jennifer Aniston at award event for James Burrows – Is she about 4 months pregnant?

Ian Halperin‏@IanUnderCover9 Oct
    @pattyannelc I reserve judgment on that one
    ———————————————————

patty c @pattyannelc

@IanUnderCover IUC posters send thanks for the new riddle. Dare I take it to mean your Judgement Is No Longer – Reserved?? – 04 Nov

Ian Halperin @IanUnderCover

@pattyannelc right on!!!!

———————————————-

57. Patty Anne said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Not in correct order, sorry. In this order: #2, #1, #3@Patty Anne:

58. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:41 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Okay, thanks, Patty Anne. That’s what I thought at first then I wasn’t sure.

59. Guest2 said on November 4th, 2013 at 10:54 pm

@Tetta:
    That’s good, I won’t ask what your ex’s mother is called, lol.

60. rushdog said on November 5th, 2013 at 12:03 am

@Patty Anne:
    Thanks to both you and Ian for the twitter exchange. Fascinating!!

Maybe the sunset is as pep posted: “Sunset to me means redemption is around the corner and the sun is setting on this chapter”

It matches the exodus. But I do think that this riddle also has to do with her manipulations to keep what she’s gotten.

So the older children are with him in GB and they pulled that off without a major pap parade? It continues to become so obvious who calls the paps for attention.

61. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2013 at 8:57 am

There are new pics of Jen for those who haven’t seen them. She doesn’t look good or happy, I wonder what’s going on with her.

62. pep said on November 5th, 2013 at 10:04 am

On his twitter, Ian just announced ‘A big breaking story…stay tuned!!!’ about an hour ago.

63. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2013 at 10:37 am

@pep:
    We always get excited about the big breaking stories…..until we have to decipher them, lol.

But thanks, Ian, trying to figure them out is much of the fun.

64. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 11:39 am

Ah ha~! Dare we hope for “the rest of the story” ?
    @pep:

65. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 11:41 am

Yes, I think Ian has his ducks in a row on this story so he’s dishing with us on it. Certainly feels good to have him back like old times, and as Guest2 said, working them as a group can be such fun. Once , years ago, we got silly and just for the heck of it we worked out weird scenarios for the clues…it was hilarious! I think it was around holiday time if you get the hint…wink!!@rushdog:

66. Tetta said on November 5th, 2013 at 11:50 am

@Patty Anne:

Once we had to write 1000 comments before we got a new one ! That was also fun !

67. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Someone on the other site posted that she thought j/j split up. I wonder the same thing myself after seeing the pics of her with the short hair which looked messy and almost unwashed. I don’t recall ever seeing her photographed looking like that. She also didn’t look pregnant in those pics though that doesn’t really mean anything since it’s easy to hide in the first few months. Whatever it is, I hope that she is okay. We need to get the blockbuster really soon.

68. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

YES! lol, I remember that well. We wrote all sorts of silly comments just to add to the count, but we had so much fun doing it and being silly with it. There’s so much violence and hate in the world today that having fun as a group like this becomes a welcome relief.@Tetta:

69. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Yes, I’m looking forward to reading it. I saw those photos of Jennifer’s new short haircut, and from what I understand it’s a new style going ’round. It might look good on a Taylor Swift or Kristin (?) actress/entertainer, but I don’t think it’s very flattering on Jen. Maybe the paps were shouting negative comments about her new haircut and that caused her to look “angry?”@Guest2:

70. Tetta said on November 5th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

@Patty Anne:

To me it doesn´t seem like her hair is “ready” yet. It looks like she has some product in the hair that should be rinsed off. I also guess she will highlight parts of the hair so it gets more “life”.

She doesn´t look happy. But it mustn´t be because of Justin or a baby. It could be some trouble with her mother or a friend. Or perhaps she just was tired.

71. Payal said on November 5th, 2013 at 1:42 pm

The pictures of Jen aside from the hair look the same to me, no way she is pregnant unless she is only 3 months, but then how would someone outside of her doctor know, maybe ian meant he has confirmed she isn’t pregnant.

Whatever the truth but us weekly was wrong they said she would be about 6 months.

72. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

This current photo of Knox reminds me of someone, but I can’t for the life of me think who….. the dimple in his chin, the facial bone structure, and that nose…….anyone?

73. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Or as someone very wise suggested – maybe a surrogate?@Payal:

74. Payal said on November 5th, 2013 at 2:34 pm

@Patty Anne:

There is that, didnt think of that lol

75. Up the Coast said on November 5th, 2013 at 2:58 pm

This is off topic……but with the holidays coming, a good time to SHARE this and remind everyone: https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_M

76. Tetta said on November 5th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

What about James MacAvoy ? :lol:

77. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

I couldn’t open that page….grrrrr@Up the Coast:

78. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

I’ve read lots of posters speculating James MacAvoy is his daddy, which goes to show how bad a reputation Jolie has that it’s even considered, but having said that, I’ve said since the first twin birth photos Vivienne has JLM’s nose, and the older she gets the more she looks like him imo, which is food for speculation.@Tetta:

79. Up the Coast said on November 5th, 2013 at 3:58 pm

@Patty Anne:
    It’s a pic of James with his dimpled chin.

80. Patty Anne said on November 5th, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Oh, okay. I’ll google it then. I recall when filming Wanted , there were a lot of rumors going ’round. mmmmm@Up the Coast:

81. sinker said on November 5th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Hooray for the new clue and the excellent guesswork so far. Thanks so much, Ian!!

82. Guest2 said on November 5th, 2013 at 9:50 pm

@Up the Coast:
    That’s awesome.

83. Up the Coast said on November 6th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

@Guest2:
    As consumers…WE have the power :)

84. Up the Coast said on November 6th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

So….Ian’s breaking story is a big dust up between his pals O&A and Stern? Sounds like a ratings ploy to me.

85. Guest2 said on November 6th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

@Up the Coast:
    You mean there’s no breaking news? I think we need to go undercover ourselves to find out what the devil is going on. I can get glasses like Ian’s.

86. Payal said on November 6th, 2013 at 4:55 pm

So how long do we have to wait before the breaking news?

87. Up the Coast said on November 6th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

:cool: …. :lol:

88. Siska said on November 6th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

@Guest2:
    I like her in short hair..but I agree with your,it’s look dirty and untreated..maybe she want to grown it naturally.,or she can’t be bother?
    I hope she not breaking up ..but if she is..mmmm Orlando bloom is single,,he,,he,,
    I’m guilty in actually a bit happy with single Jen.,cause it’s so much fun when she can date anyone,,he,,he.

89. Guest2 said on November 6th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

@Siska:
    It seemed a little odd to me that she would not only cut it so short but mention to a magazine that she had some damage from a hair treatment. Especially since part of her livelihood revolves around her hair, being the spokesperson for the Living Proof hair care products (and a part owner). It made no sense unless her hair was really badly damaged. In that case I would beat up the hairdresser for messing up my hair. But maybe when it’s blow dried it will look better. I liked her hair a couple of years ago when she got the long bob. This one is just so trendy, I see so many girls at the hairdresser that have the graduated bob style. She’s supposed to be a trend setter not a trend follower. Okay, Jen, that’s my advice. Slap mcmillan around a little bit, he deserves it.

90. Zapruddar Hamilton said on November 6th, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Thatte a nice tipe o place! I wanna go a thatte location to see nudies!

91. WCKitty said on November 6th, 2013 at 11:42 pm

@Guest2:
    I read that she got a treatment called the Brazilian and something went wrong.

92. Patty Anne said on November 7th, 2013 at 2:49 am

I looked that up and it seems to be a method of straightening naturally curly hair. I remember Jen saying at one time that her hair is very curly, so that must be something she has done as part of her grooming routine. Just seems that this time it went wrong. The photo the paps are putting out looks to me as if it’s still slightly damp and not styled yet because another site showed several photos and in one you can see the cut of it which is a lovely bob with the front sides slightly longer length than the rest of the bob. It’s really very attractive, and such a shame they didn’t use the better photo when putting the story out, but then where Jen is concerned, they , for the most part, never seem to go for the best photo in the bunch , do they?@WCKitty:

93. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

@WCKitty:
    I read that too. I guess I was just surprised she would even mention that she had that done to her hair since she’s selling, and is an investor in, an expensive hair care line that’s supposed to do wonderful things for your hair. I also thought it was interesting that her hairdresser, who’s also an investor in LP, chimed in with his comments that she just wanted a new look, which struck me as a bit of damage control. It seems like a misstep for her which is surprising because she’s such a savvy business woman. Anyway, jmo, I’m sure the hair will look lovely when it’s properly styled. Maybe she was just having a bad hair day. I hope everything is okay with her.

94. WCKitty said on November 7th, 2013 at 1:29 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Those are the only pictures that I’ve seen of her new haircut. Sometimes I get the feeling that E is pro-Angie and the place attracts the loons…so I just quickly look at the headlines. I did enjoy the comments about Leeanne and Eddie, very telling photo.

95. WCKitty said on November 7th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

@Guest2:
    I hope that she is okay too. She looked sad in the photo, but it could be that she wasn’t sure how she felt about her new short haircut and to top it off there were the paps.

96. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

@WCKitty:
    Yea, I guess we’ve all run into someone we don’t want to see on those days we go out looking our worst.

97. Patty Anne said on November 7th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I agree with that about E. I know that Giuianna Ransic is very pro-Angie and anti-Jen, although recently she’s eased up on Jen somewhat. That’s turned me off G. Ransic strongly. I feel as a woman in the Biz who has struggled hard to get to her med. level entertainment fringe she should appreciate another woman who worked her arse off to make it to A+-list. The photo I saw showed a shiny, silky, swingy bob with the nearly center part and the longer strands at each side of her face that moved when Jen did. Lovely actually.@WCKitty:

98. Siska said on November 7th, 2013 at 5:04 pm

@Guest2:I think she mention that Chris sometime like to experiment on her like his baby doll..and they seem to have a great relationship.,and Jen has cut her hair several time when she didn’t break up with a man,,so I don’t think it’s significant or indication., specially if she still wore the ring.
    And she might wore leave in conditioner,that’s make her hair look dirty…
    With star that as busy as Jen..her hair will endure a lot of stuff..and I got the feeling she isn’t soo into a lot of beauty treatment..she just do it when she has to..

99. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

@Siska:
    Okay, you convinced me it’s all good with her because that’s what I want to believe. But I hope she goes out again with her hair blow-dried and nicely styled so it will look good.

100. Patty Anne said on November 7th, 2013 at 7:28 pm

That photo really looks to me as if her hair had just been cut and not styled. that would make me unhappy to be photographed as well. A lot of times when I’m not in the mood to have my hairdresser spend a lot of time styling, blow drying , etc. I leave with it wet…let it dry naturally and take a day off of the routine of working it to death. Maybe she did too.@Guest2:

101. Guest2 said on November 7th, 2013 at 10:38 pm

@Patty Anne:
    That’s probably what she did. Boy, there really isn’t much going on with these four. I kinda miss the aj pics. It’s always fun to see the new pics just to see if she changed her clothes. She must have bought a dozen of those black camisoles.

102. WR said on November 8th, 2013 at 1:36 am

@Guest2:
    Brangelina seems to be purposely keeping a low profile. The reason? It’s awards season, imo. BP wants that oscar badly; always has.
    I still feel he owes AJ big time. His last movie was due to tank, until she went to work to promote the brand. That surgery which got her publicity all over. Positive publicity. This rubbed off on BP. The movie started to build up an audience. Of course a lot of it was due to the subject matter; i.e. zombies. What a boring subject. But they have to have a moneymaker, or more, in order to finance serious movies.
    Jmo, but I think they’ll have to find some way to garner publicity in order to sell “12 Years a Slave”. The reason I say this, is because the people I talked to in the circle, say they are tired of slavery as a subject. But whether that’s representative of the public in general, we’ll have to wait and see.
    That movie is in selected theaters, now.

103. Jordan said on November 8th, 2013 at 3:36 am

@WR:

****EYEROLL**** Iimagine they are “tired” of the Holocaust too.

TYAS a slave is doing fabulously at the box office. Thanks!!

104. Patty Anne said on November 8th, 2013 at 3:57 am

I can’t see 12 YAS being a huge hit really; considering it’s been over 150+ years since President Lincoln signed the Declaration of Emancipation, that story and all it’s versions have become very familiar with all peoples of the word by now. Not anything new or exciting to tell left. Why they even had that mini-series, Roots, on television not that long ago. Remember, Kunta Kintae (sp) wife was sold off to a slave owner and the story centered around that for something like six weeks. As with his zombie movie, Brad’s timing is off. He rushes in AFTER everyone else has done it. Now it’s just another vaguely familiar movie that makes one say , hummm, didnt’ I see this already?@WR:

105. Patty Anne said on November 8th, 2013 at 3:58 am

Of course, with all the OK magazine headlines of AJ having another medical emergency that has Brad rushing to her side worried for her life – she can always have her ovaries removed and go to the premiere of 12 YAS with him.@Patty Anne:

106. Jess in Aus said on November 8th, 2013 at 6:23 am

Hi all, first time reader to this site.
    I just wanted to say to everyone who posts on here, you are all fricken geniuses!
    Love learning general knowledge whilst being oh so entertained :)

107. Guest2 said on November 8th, 2013 at 8:26 am

@WR:
    I probably won’t see the movie because of the brutal violence but it’s done fairly well in theaters. In a month it’s made $10,000,000+ in only 400 or so theaters. Killling them Softly made about $15,000,000 during it’s entire run in over 2,000 theaters. I don’t know why it isn’t released in more theaters but I do agree this movie was made because brad is chasing an Oscar. I guess if you can’t get it for acting producing must be the next best thing?

108. Jordan said on November 8th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

@Patty Anne:

LOL!!! I guessed you missed the TYAS premiere that happened already without AJ present … or Brad.

Sad for you that you are so ill-informed. Genocide and oppression don’t really get wiped out by time. But then what can one expect from a hater like you Pqtty Anne or an Aniston sycophant. Anyone who adores a shallow self-absorbed celebrity is bound to be a moron.

109. Jordan said on November 8th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

WOW Guest 2 …. I guess you didn’t realize that TYAS has been out for three weeks. It opened in 19 theaters to massive per theater grosses and then it went to 123 and now for only one week it is in 410 theaters. It is doing phenomenally well and it hasn’t even opened internationally yet. If Brad worked his ass off to bring this masterpiece to the screen just to get an Oscar more power to him. Everyone involved said ti would have been made without him. It is an important film and as near perfect as I ever seen. Brad should have had a number of Oscars over the years for acting. He is very pragmatic about the business and award politics. He has been nowhere near this film since TIFF so I seriously doubt that is why he championed this film. But hey haters gotta hate and since you won’t be seeing the film (your loss) your opinion is worth bupkis.

110. WCKitty said on November 8th, 2013 at 1:02 pm

@Guest2:
    I won’t see it because I don’t like watching a lot of violence and especially that type of violence. I watched Roots and that was enough to make me never want to watch another another slavery movie. I’ve read books dealing with the issue, but they aren’t as graphic as watching the horror those people went through. They had their share of sociopaths back then too. :(

111. WCKitty said on November 8th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

That’s new…another written twice :(

112. Patty Anne said on November 8th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Very interesting read of Tom Cruise’s deposition by the publisher’s attorney re: Cruises lawsuit against In Touch. I think Scientology is going to take a huge hit before this defense is over with.

113. Guest2 said on November 8th, 2013 at 9:33 pm

@Patty Anne:
    I don’t know why Cruise went ahead with that lawsuit but I’m glad he did. That was a very interesting read and a fascinating look into the world of tabloids and of scientology.

114. Up the Coast said on November 8th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

@Guest2:
    +1 I agree…it was like a movie script, I was waiting to read TC’s response: You can’t handle the truth! ;)

115. Guest2 said on November 9th, 2013 at 12:20 am

@Up the Coast:
    I’d love to know what was in the skipped pages.

116. WR said on November 9th, 2013 at 1:35 am

Cruise was in the news again, today. This time it was reported that he claims to work just as hard as soldiers in Afghanistan; that he has to run many times, over and over, for action scenes. It made me wonder if he even thinks of marathoners, joggers and even milers. Are they all working as hard as our service people in Afghanistan? And is Tom Cruise the recepient of enemy fire, as he works just as hard as those in Afghanistan?

117. WR said on November 9th, 2013 at 1:43 am

Was listening to the talk today in our circle. The tabloids, People mag and the media have done their job. The people talk about the media darlings as if they actually do and say what the tabs and mags say they do. They actually believe the crud. Kept my silence, as one of them is a favorite lady of mine. But I really should have spoken out, although I’d have been outnumbered.
    Part of my silence was due to the effect of having seen “Dallas Buyers Club”. The
    effect of having seen a great acting job by Matthew McConnaughey. The movie, itself, isn’t all that satisfactory to me. Jared Leto, in support, is great. So I wasn’t ready to verbally joust with my acquaintances.

118. WR said on November 9th, 2013 at 1:48 am

Very true.
    And to continue with the above. The people today actually feel he’s the real daddy of six kids. They also casually mentioned that “He’s always doing charity work!”
    However, if my silence rubs me the wrong way, I may yet speak up.

119. Patty Anne said on November 9th, 2013 at 2:44 am

He seems to be an air-head when he speaks. His world is a fantasy world; he has no clue what soldiers goes through since his only experience has been pretending to be one for a movie. I find his comment rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. He’s not influencing people nor winning friends with that dumb talk.@WR:

120. Up the Coast said on November 9th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

@WR:
    @Patty Anne:
    I agree with Patty :( That’s just delusional talk. I’ve tried to give TC the benefit of the doubt, since he’s just an actor…but he is really FOS! He knows when and where the explosions will occur…everything is choreographed for his safety. It is NOTHING like the stress that soldiers in Afghanistan (and elsewhere) have to deal with. Geez. There are vets walking around having their PTSD triggered when they see a repaired pothole in the street :cry: I doubt that Tom has to deal with such problems. Grrrr! He needs to just STFU….ASAP.

121. rushdog said on November 9th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Re: the recent tweets – “…go thru the rain…” and “the tough get going” – think his tweet has to do with our usual subjects? Kind of out of nowhere otherwise. So who would the tough one be? Lol maybe it’s Jen with the hair critism.

122. Guest2 said on November 9th, 2013 at 3:53 pm

@Up the Coast:
    So funny, I was just looking at the picture and came here to link it but you beat me to it. It looks very cute in that pic, much better than before. I wish she’d give us another glimpse of the back. Her hair looks very light in the recent pics. I like the lighter color but now I think that she isn’t pregnant.

123. Guest2 said on November 9th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

@Up the Coast:
    +1.

124. rushdog said on November 9th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

@Guest2:
    Going to put this thought forward…Ian said itz gude to PA’s post that BP was back where he was in early ‘11. That was the beginning of our puzzle. I believe Ian was saying thru the riddles back then that BP was looking for support from JA at the time and dangled the “baby carrot” to her. This would have been the bingo to UTC on the frozen embryos and using them soon. The riddles that followed sure seemed to indicate that this was in process. And I have guessed culminated with a “prissy and pink ” delivery in late summer of ‘11.

Maybe what the riddles were supposed to indicate was that was the plan but it was set back after the Nola family parade and “the whip” (or moneyball) took priority. Possibly Ian is saying now the original plan is back on. Just a thought on the riddles.

125. Up the Coast said on November 9th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

@Guest2:
    I like it too. The curiosity was killing us all :lol:

126. Up the Coast said on November 9th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

@rushdog:
    I think that possibility was derailed by joLIE (she would have wigged out). Then when Justin came along…why would Jen/Justin want to have Brad’s baby? :? I could be wrong (it’s happened before) ;) but I think that option would have only happened if Jen hadn’t met someone. Now I wonder if Jen froze her eggs?

127. Patty Anne said on November 9th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I think Ian is in the midst of a fuss surrounding O & A. Some have been acting like delinquents name calling is all. Ian’s a firm believer in putting on “your big girl pants”….lol@rushdog:

128. Tetta said on November 9th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

@Up the Coast:

I totaly agree ! Why would Jennifer need Brad when she has Justin ? The only way Brad could be involved is if Jennifer has frozen embryos, not only eggs. And that Jennifer isn´t able to produce eggs any more. But if so I guess she rather would adopt a kid together with Justin than to implant an embryo with Brad´s sperm. I find it very odd to go back to 2011 to solve a clue. Has all but Ian moved on forward ?

129. Tetta said on November 9th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

@Tetta:

For your knowledge, I just hate the thought of Jennifer and Brad having something together. Even if they say they are “friends” I don´t think they share anything today. I don´t even think they are “friends”.

130. Guest2 said on November 9th, 2013 at 8:04 pm

@Tetta:
    I hate it too.

131. Guest2 said on November 9th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

@rushdog:
    Maybe at one time that was true. I think it’s possible that b/j were in touch back then, as the clues suggested, but I think it changed when justin came into the picture. That changed the game and I think it could be why brad made the comments about being bored in his marriage. That was petty and sounded like sour grapes. He no longer could control jen by dangling the carrot and he didn’t like that. I think the “carrot” was nothing but empty promises and she finally figured that out. JMO, who knows what Ian really ever means; these riddles can go so many ways and even the feedback he gives just raises more questions.

132. Up the Coast said on November 9th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

@Tetta:
    Me three.

133. Patty Anne said on November 9th, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Ian was getting some flack from two Tweeters ( is there such a word?) about the book he proposed writing about Andy & Opie. He tweeted a couple of analogies in response to the rude comments he’d received. “the second mouse gets the cheese”, “have to have rain to get a rainbow” Then I Tweeted to Ian that “when the going gets tough, the tough get going”. Also an analogy relating to what those two other’s were rudely tweeting to Ian about the Opie & Andie comments. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Jennifer Aniston. Sorry if my tweet to Ian confused you.@Guest2:

134. Guest2 said on November 10th, 2013 at 3:04 am

@Patty Anne:
    Patty Anne, your tweets (strange word) to Ian didn’t confuse me. Where you didn’t ask him a specific question I didn’t really think his reply related to the clue as much as I wish it did. It’s too bad people find it necessary to be so rude rather than try to communicate their thoughts in a respectful way.

135. Up the Coast said on November 10th, 2013 at 2:18 pm

They must be HS fans :roll:

136. ps2 emulator v1.3 said on November 11th, 2013 at 1:11 pm

This is the second time Sony makes this soft of claim.
    It’s important not to search for exactly the same title when researching completed prices, particularly if the item has something like a model or serial number in the title, just search for the most
    obvious search phrase. Now that’s some good news to aid you, normally, the ps3
    isn’t really broken yet you should avoid the heating up of
    the chips to be able to play yet again.

137. paleo recipes said on November 11th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Greek myth associates the pomegranate with life, regeneration and marriage.
    Danielle struggled with her own autoimmune disease for years before beginning her grain-free experimentation.
    If you associate the Paleolithic diet with food fit only
    for a caveman (anyone for an overcooked giant turkey leg.

138. tumi バッグ said on November 11th, 2013 at 11:23 pm

各さえも個人やギャルは、結果的に最高の​​男は、優れたオブジェクトを作成し、別のデザイナーの財布にしたい!行を、さらにティアラ、婚約指輪パッド、オンラインビジネスなど本質的な過剰が発生した – あなたは、かなり品質が気づい結婚式ビニール袋であることが関係する買い物にも適用され、完全にわからないことができるように言うには、上の異なるレイアウトを見つける必要がありますライトがオンになっています。
    tumi バッグ http://www.depatriot.com/rockbitch back in holland_bestanden/TUMI-wallet-accessories-c-36001_36002.html

139. chanel バッグ said on November 12th, 2013 at 12:27 am

彼の本のブレスレットと自己発見のための石の上: 選択を彼女は活字を読むあなたの非常に独自の星座を青い自分の人生の今について教えて適切な魂があなたの視力の喜びを強化する必要があります。1 つはあなた自身とあなたの最も重要なバランスを考慮するかもしれないし、ちょうど 1 つの 12 の区域支配癒しの貴重な石、おそらくあなたの真の誕生石を呼び出すことができます。シャクティ キャロラ Navran は、ドイツからの移住者居住するマウイ島、ハワイ、クレジットの修復プロ宝石商、占星術師生涯精神的な旅; を持つ作成するため彼女は 1977 年以来の特に設計されていた銀魂をクラフトされています。
    chanel バッグ http://www.jadekang.com/img/CHANEL-bag-c-9005_9002.html

140. シャネル 財布 said on November 12th, 2013 at 3:33 am

最近レプリケート ルイ ・ ヴィトン モノグラム キャンバス Noe タン バッグ、現時点ではますます多くの有病率は保険プロバイダー究極の純粋な美しさと贅沢な味を受信し続けます。ほとんどの女の子と多くの有名人を見て彼らは基本的に優雅なハンドバッグを超えるこの機能を運ぶします。
    シャネル 財布 http://www.conpolis.eu/images/CHANEL-Jewelry-Accessories-c-9005_9001.html

141. pinterest said on October 11th, 2014 at 7:30 pm

First, Pinterest users should have more creative options to
    customize the home page. Founded in March 2010, Pinterest has become the fastest-growing social media
    site on the web, gaining 145% more users since January 2012 alone.

I make boards of animals, quotes, or color combinations.