IUC Survey: If you could spend a night with any of these celebs, who would you choose?

Posted on August 7th, 2013 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

I pic1IpicIIIpicIIIIIpicIIIIIipiciiiiiiipiciiiiiiiipiciiiiiiiiipiciiiiiiiii

• 28 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. louisianagurl said on August 7th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

So Ian, not giving the ladies much choice…unless of course you like other ladies…cause the men are not cutting it…and one mainly/only liked men!

What I find interesting is all or almost all pictured have/had very different professional vs. private personas…(some alleged), so is this what you are trying to tell us? All pictured did partake in multiplesomes (did i just invent a word? :-) )

A nod to anyone who seems close would be nice. THANKS…

2. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Only because the question was asked I’ll say Mae West because I want to know if it’s a he or a she. I don’t know who two of the women are – bathtub and black dress. Jennifer Lawrence partook in a multiplesome (I like that word, LG)?? I’m shocked, she doesn’t strike me as the type, not that I know much about her.

3. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2013 at 6:06 pm

I agree about A-rod.

4. louisianagurl said on August 7th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

@Guest2:
    Black dress is Michelle Pfiffer (sp?)…bathtub is Joan Collins

5. louisianagurl said on August 7th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

@Guest2:
    i am assuming you meant a nod…unless you are putting A-rod into play?? LOL… :-)

6. louisianagurl said on August 7th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Then i might have an answer to Ian’s question! Not really a fan, but man must do something right to pull the women he has! @Guest2:

7. Siska said on August 7th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Jennifer Lawrence

8. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2013 at 9:50 pm

@louisianagurl:
    Lol, I should have addressed the comment to Ian who tweeted a-rod should have been banned for life from baseball. I didn’t recognize joan collins at all but I wondered if that was michelle f. She’s such a beautiful woman. I guess angie was too in her heyday, especially in that photo.

9. Guest2 said on August 7th, 2013 at 10:30 pm

@Siska:
    She doesn’t seem to belong in this group.

10. Siska said on August 8th, 2013 at 5:34 am

@Guest2:she is being rumoured to be lesbian or bisexual.

11. Siska said on August 8th, 2013 at 5:39 am

I just read some of the review of WATM, some it’s really mean. Like the daily beast Kevin Fallon.
    To said that Jen acting mostly not memorable,wow..very cruel and seem to blame his disinterest of the movie solely to Jen,a bit of deuche move.
    If the movie not doing well,it’s all Jen fault,but if doing well it’s everything and everyone else factors,not Jen.
    Damn man..This is why I salute Jen,she is being treated like this for years,but she still strong and held her head up.
    Just look at the haters comment,always the same thing..that Jen can’t acts,boring,only famous because if her ex,etc..very un creative,and bully behaviour.
    It’s seem a fair game to bully her.. Thank God she is cool chick.

12. jansa said on August 8th, 2013 at 6:18 am

these people that bad mouth her are all brand loons and if she is a bad actress then there is no good ones in Hollywood because they are all in the same category in my book not one better or worse than the other. they are mostly personal attacks on her because she married a cheater . is kevin fallon a actor what has he done to prove he is better and those that criticize her cannot act other wise they would be doing something with their lives and have money in the bank.
    they are like spectators at a rugby game shouting at the players but to fat or stupid to be in the team, it is easy to sit on the side line and criticize other when u cannot do their job. jmo

13. liv4 said on August 8th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Ian on twitter: On Aug 8 something special will happen.

14. Tetta said on August 8th, 2013 at 12:52 pm

@liv4:

Perhaps Brad will put on new clothes today. That will be a happening !

15. Tetta said on August 8th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

@Guest2: in this clue.

Guest 2, you want to know if Mae West is a she or he. This theme could be the main question in this clue. In modern time, is this a question about Angelina ? Perhaps she is a he. I wouldn´t be surprised.

16. louisianagurl said on August 8th, 2013 at 2:02 pm

@liv4:
    Thanks liv…I can’t see the tweets so really helpful when posted! :-)

17. Togi said on August 8th, 2013 at 4:37 pm

When did Ian change the photos in the previous post Sundress Zombie, Dirty Laundry? Now there are photos of AJ’s tats. Hmmmmmm. Suspicious. lol

18. WR said on August 9th, 2013 at 2:23 am

Well, we did mention before that AJ has a very masculine jawline.
    And others blogged that she has a “pancake” b_tt; another masculine trait.
    BP has found his ideal. She gives him freedom to fool around with whoever he chooses. He didn’t have that “freedom” with JA.
    Now that he’s nearing the half century mark, he’s comfortably ensconced in his ideal show biz haunts.
    It’s obvious he won’t keep his word about his leaving the biz in three years, which will be 2014. Another in a long history of lies.

19. WR said on August 9th, 2013 at 2:26 am

As for going to bed with anyone here, it’s optional. I subscribe to the axiom that when one goes to bed with a stranger, they go to bed with ALL the people who had had the experience before them.

20. WR said on August 9th, 2013 at 2:29 am

All are photo-shopped, it appears. We know that the reality is not so pretty.
    I used to hear complaints from regular folks who saw glamorous stars in person. It was unanimous, when they declared that the reality was very disappointing, indeed.

21. Tetta said on August 9th, 2013 at 4:28 am

In five of the eight pictures there are legs exposed. The picture of MP reminds me of Aj´s leg at the Oscar event last year. JC in the bathtub also looks like a picture that reminds of AJ. I don´t know if it´s relevant or not. Just another idea how to look at the clue. Does AJ has a male hat on ?

22. Patty Anne said on August 9th, 2013 at 8:55 am

I believe all were separately involved in sex scandals.

23. Tetta said on August 9th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

@Patty Anne:

That sounds right ! The fact that Clinton appears together with some moviestars points in that direction. And the image of Clinton is fun. He thougt / thinks he´s more fit than he really was / is.

And maybe rushdog is right that we should focus on Angelina as her´s photo is a portrait of the face.

24. Tetta said on August 9th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

@Patty Anne:

25. WR said on August 10th, 2013 at 2:44 am

Read also, that Clinton drastically changed his diet. He now looks less tired…more energetic.

26. WR said on August 10th, 2013 at 2:53 am

I have a friend who asks me, who is going to be the party standard bearer for the dems. I said, Hilary, of course. Then he mentioned her age, the scandals from way back to more recently. I just stated that she still is the frontrunner. But his question did stick with me. What if…that sort of thing.
    Others were dismissing the Repubs, citing the many fails as of today. That’s when I told them it’s too early to just write them off. That I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they’re strategizing, even as we speak, on how to attack Hillary. This is why I think it’s typically smart of BC to take better care of himself. He’s the one, imo, who turned the tide back to Obama in the last election. The master politician has to keep in good health for the wars ahead.

27. Tetta said on August 11th, 2013 at 12:49 pm

The letters i and l that the pictures are tagged with are both in the word ill-fortuned. Are the numbers of letters some sort of a scale ? But I don´t get why JL gets number 1.

28. Dream said on August 13th, 2013 at 12:51 am

@Tetta:
    that would put a whole new spin on shiloah cross dressing. lol not that i believe a parent no matter how nuts would raise a child from birth(altered birth certificate and all)as the opposite sex.
    thats a lot of why i believe the 2 mae wests theory. its jsut too much to believe otherwise.