Poem for Whitney (1963-2012) – RIP!!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2012 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

whitney
Solace and fury,
from the jam,
to the manor born,
so many roads to sorrow,
light in the attic,
gone but still with us,
so sad to fall in battle,
wondering what might have been,
fade the rally,
float like a feather dawn,
eternal vocal chords,
angel of light,
free at the threshold,
fly and be.

1. joanne said on February 12th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Her demons won’t chase her anymore. I hope this gives a wake up call to her daughter. RIP and thanks for the music and movies.

2. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

That is beautiful.

3. Cilla S said on February 12th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Tragic but expected.

4. Tetta said on February 12th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Ian, thank you for the beautiful words. Even if it was expected I feel very sad.
    RIP Whitney

5. Up the Coast said on February 12th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

@joanne:
    Nicely said…

6. rushdog said on February 12th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Very nice poem Ian. Surprised to see the headline, not surprised it happened. Sadly I think many believed long ago that she might die young. I think there was a lot of pressure on her in the early years of her career as she was really the first Black female with the extreme fame accompanying the celebrity craze that began in the ’80s. A tremendous lost of talent that didn’t just end yesterday but slipped away beginning many years ago. Thankfully her music remains. May she rest in peace.

7. Patty Anne said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Whitney was a huge talent with a voice of an angel, truly a God given gift. It’s always sad to see such wonderful potential ended too soon, gone with the blink of an eye. She will be missed but at last be at peace. The world is glad to have known you Whitney, thank you for the joys you gave so many for the short while you were here. RIP

8. Guest2 said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Beautiful poem. RIP, Whitney. The worst thing that ever happened to her was meeting bobby brown. If not for him, her life may well have taken a different path. He’s a low life who abused her throughout their marriage and I believe kept her addicted to crack. She seemed to be getting her life back on track after divorcing him. Such a sad waste of a life and talent.

9. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

When I finish my mourning, you know I’ll further my comments later.

10. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Oh, I will say that the rumor has it that after the announcement was made to the pre-Grammy party people, they continued to party (after a moment of silence). I just don’t relate to that. It’s a completely different world out there – and I would not want to be in it.

And, NO I will not be watching the Grammys even if the mainstream media has said that more people will tune in. For what? I find the grammys to be one of the most evil events of all.

11. Dream said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

beautiful tribute ian

12. Up the Coast said on February 12th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

@janindisguise:
    I’m with you on that! gf

13. Tetta said on February 12th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

@janindisguise:

It´s not possible for me to see the Grammys ( perhaps it´s possible on internet ) but I would´t see it anyhow. I´m also with you.

14. wtf said on February 12th, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Her daughter was just taken from same hotel by ambulance after consuming several cocktails and becoming hysterical – her ‘minders’ gave her sedatives to calm her down and she collapsed so I wouldn’t expext this to be a wake up call to bobbi christina I booze and drugs are already her go to for reality altering

15. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Well they said they are going to do an autopsy which would take, they “said” about 24 hrs – yet they are already trying to plant the ole “overdose” idea into the sheeple’s heads – witness articles on Drudge Report and others. For that reason alone, I doubt she overdosed. I wasn’t there. I don’t know. However, I do NOT believe their reports. For that matter, I do not believe the “reports” of Amy Winehouse either and the death reports of others. It’s like the mafia and the hotel california, there’s no way out alive. MK programmers and those who profit thereof, may they rot.

One might say, well they signed up for it. Some don’t even know what’s going to be done to them or what signing up entails because of the substances, traumatization and intentional electroshocking afterwards that makes them forget. There now – I’ve aleady started, haven’t I? I do believe Sheen remembered because he did not, did not, want to go to “rehab” as they call their retraumatization treatment.

I’m a little ticked off right now. I hate what they do to people for their own profit and fortune. It’s not like Whitney had no talent. My God, look at all the others she outshone with that voice.

16. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

OMG – look what I found:

17. janindisguise said on February 12th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

@Tetta:

I’m not going to watch this MK salute to Satan and sacrifice. Heck no.

I’m gonna go find something good and beautiful to think about.

Shalom

18. Guest2 said on February 12th, 2012 at 9:01 pm

@janindisguise:
    Good Lord, that Oprah interview was frighteningly bizzare.

19. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:13 am

@janindisguise:
    I wonder how many life insurance policies there are on her?

20. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:21 am

@wtf:its sad. She was brought up by two parents who addicted to drug,and it’s hard for her to getaway from that kinda environment,now her mum pass because of drugs,I am praying for her soul and may she will find her right way..

21. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:26 am

Sorry for out of topic…for srw…jtx article in new York times. Very good…he look very dazzling ..they both adopted female dog called Sophie 3 months ago.
    Btw there also news that jtx arrange Jen birthday in CM roof,and jimmy kimmel,jbateman,Chelsea,etc attended, but no cox?

22. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:27 am

Great poem Ian!,,
    Such a loss of a very talented singer…I always love her on the Bodyguard…wonder Kevin Costner still in touch with her?

23. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:35 am

Good article…I think they might have a point.,,it’s seem their death actually make them more popular and profitable..so there are reason to suspect if her death just accident or something sinister…it’s scary..@janindisguise:

24. Guest said on February 13th, 2012 at 1:15 am

@Siska:

Siska CCox was in NY last night for a Cougar Town event…screening and Q&A. She said earlier this week on HStern that she was going to dinner that night with Jen (maybe they celebrated her birthday early because she knew she would be away), and Adam Corolla (radio host) talked on his show this week about running into Jen, Justin and CCox at dinner at the Soho house just a week or so ago. They are fine, there is no problem between them, just work keeping CCox away this time. Just like last year Jen was in NY for her birthday because of JGWI PR and CCox was in LA shooting her show. They’re both busy, it happens. No big deal.

25. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 1:27 am

Ok..but really like to see them more public on hang around, cause then haters keep making sound like cox and Jen has some kinda falling out..
    I notice she is really close with Bateman…love it..do you see Jen and Paul GQ march cover? Very sexy but fun@Guest:

26. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:42 am

@Guest:daily mail from x17 has pictures of justjen party,she caught smoking..that’s def mean she wasn’t pregnant..oh..she try so hard to quit…but it seem hard for her to do it..cox being mention was there,no picture,.,and show they kisses..aww so cute..jtx look so hot….I’m happy Jen enjoy her birthday..

27. joanne said on February 13th, 2012 at 9:48 am

@Siska:
    She probably started again because of the weight gain. That stopped me a few times but finally smoke free for 6 years. Stubborness got me to quit. My man said he couldnt quit because I still smoked.
    I quit but my jerk didn’t.

28. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:28 am

HRH what the hell is up with jen?? is this the real her?? because im not liking it, just everything she has become this past year. i never thought i would reach a point where i dont get excited to see or hear about her because she’s becoming difficult to take.

i miss the old jen, maybe its me…..

29. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:43 am

@janindisguise:
    I replied to this post yesterday but my comments didn’t appear. Same thing happened on the other thread. That was a very weird and scary story she told to Oprah and I’m beginning to wonder about all these strange deaths. Siska is right, there’s a lot of money made by someone after these people die. So much money is being made off MJ since his death. Who gets the money? Why does MJ’s mother have to ask someone for an increase in her living expenses to support his children? I think the same thing will happen with Whitney Houston.

30. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 11:06 am

@payal:
    Payal, the truth of it is that we don’t know the real jen. But I’m starting to wonder about justin. I read that interview that was posted on FF and for the first time I got a real douche vibe from him. I also wonder if that is a cigarette she is smoking or something else. How did they get those photos? It seemed like a very private party.

31. Guest said on February 13th, 2012 at 11:58 am

@Siska:
    The DM is wrong since they also have a post and pics on their site of Courtney in NY at the same time they are claiming she was in LA at Jen’s birthday party. They simply copied what x17 posted about the pics and they have proven themselves wrong time and again. They probably just assumed she was there since they are good friends, but go to Cox’s Twitter or see the post about her on the DM…she was in NY. It’s no big deal though since they are obviously still close based on sightings of them and their own words. I don’t care that they aren’t pictured together…all that says to me is that their friendship is real and not for public consumption. Why should they be pictured together simply to try and stop rumors? There will always be rumors by haters and they might stop that one but that will just mean another one will start.

I don’t think she’s smoking in that pic. There are other shots and from that far away it doesn’t look like a cigarette. If it is, maybe she’s having a hard time quitting, or had one just for her birthday, or maybe it’s an electronic cigarette.

32. Guest said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

@payal:
    What do you mean? What do you think is “up” with her? What are you not liking? What do you think she has “become” over the last year?

Seems to me she is as she’s always been…open, honest, self-deprecating, witty, loyal, etc. I don’t get any different vibes at all, so I’m not understanding your perspective. Same friends, a seemingly great and private guy…what’s not to like?

33. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

@Guest2:

what douchey vibe did u get from the interview? i think this is the least douchey he’s been and thats saying something

34. rushdog said on February 13th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Yes, lots of money to be made when celebs pass away. From an article today on MSNBC.com:

“Halliday found out that Sony Music increased the price of “The Ultimate Collection” at about 4 a.m. Sunday, not even 12 hours after news broke of Houston’s death.”

The Ultimate Collection is WH’s 2007 CD. Sony has yet to comment on the reports. Pathetic but not surprising.

35. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

@payal:
    The photograph showing too much of his lower parts.

36. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 1:19 pm

@Guest2:

ah yes, when you try to make yourself the opposite happens, his showing his crotch i find the least sexiest thing ever. once brad did a photoshoot where he is showing of his stomach so obviously and it was not sexy at all. mystery is sexy.

37. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:13 pm

too much!?!?!??
    that’s just crazy talk! :P
    i do remember thinking i saw too much of mickey rourke in the wrestler tho. :???:

38. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

@rushdog:
    They did the same thing with MJ…set him up for a final tour, or comeback (for Whitney) then they have an excuse to amp up their insurance policies :( It takes a couple years for these policies to become effective…about the same amt of time it takes to “plan” their tour or comeback.

39. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

@Guest2:
    Hahaha…. :shock: yea, I don’t need to see that.

40. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

@rushdog:
    They’ll be releasing her movie early…striking while the irons hot :(

41. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    I thought he looked hot (great biceps!) until I scrolled down to the reveal and something rubbed me the wrong way (?!?). I just thought less is more. It reminded me of aj and her dresses slit up to the crotch so you can almost see her privates. Trying too hard to look sexy and that takes away from it. jmo.

42. Dream said on February 13th, 2012 at 2:54 pm

whitneys passing was not unexpected but sad never the less. i have to share soemthing i found on my facebook yesterday tho.
    girl one “i am crying whitney houston died.”
    girl two ” o no how did she die”
    girl one ” i don’t know probably of old age”
    girl three ” for goodness sakes she was only 48″
    lol i am feeling ancient.

43. WCKitty said on February 13th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

@Dream:
    Old age!!! 8O :lol:

That is funny Dream! :)
    Whenever I start to think about how old I am, I remember how old my grandmothers were (we are talking twice the age of 48 and one over 100) when they passed away…from old age.

Beautiful poem Ian.

I was really shocked to hear about Whitney’s passing.

I will always remember her as being a vivacious young lady strutting across the television screen on MTV belting out her song ‘How will I know” in her beautiful unforgettable voice.

44. iwasanon said on February 13th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

@payal:

Payal, what is it that she’s become in the past year that you don’t like? How is it different from the past?

Also, you said something on the previous thread that I keep meaning to ask you about. You said Justin “doesn’t seem to be they kind of guy jen would even have as a friend let alone spend the rest of her life with him”.
    What kind of guy is he that you don’t think she would have him as a friend?
    From this NY Mag article it seems they have a lot in common. He went to a Steiner school, like Jen. He’s the product of divorce at a young age with step siblings. like Jen. He has adopted siblings, like Jen

Also fyi to all, that blind that Payal posted about “Bigger Roles Or They Are Breaking Up” was deleted at Blind Gossip. …..Hmmm, intesting.

45. Dream said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:06 pm

@WCKitty:
    heaven has a beautiful new voice in the choir.

46. WCKitty said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:13 pm

@Dream:
    I agree Dream! :)

47. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:54 pm

@iwasanon:
    ‘“Bigger Roles Or They Are Breaking Up” was deleted at Blind Gossip. ‘
    i’m surprised it was deleted. it was directly written and foto selected to incite all guesses janiston/theroux and i feel a complete lie. but i am still surprised it was deleted. good!

48. joanne said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    It made my imagination run wild. Was it a shadow or pubies?

49. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:58 pm

@Dream:
    hahahahahahahaha omgawd
    ain’t that a kick in the dentures!

50. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 4:59 pm

@joanne:
    i saw boll weevils and pubes! :P

51. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

both her uterus and pen are sooo prolific. brad is in the dark about it all.

Jolie says she has idea for Afghanistan movie following directorial debut on Bosnian war

By Associated Press,

BERLIN — Angelina Jolie says she’s not yet sure whether she will follow her directorial debut on the Bosnian war with another film on such serious material — but she has already written a script focusing on the conflict in Afghanistan.

Jolie, who presented her movie “In the Land of Blood and Honey” at the Berlin International Film Festival, told reporters Monday that even her husband Brad Pitt is unfamiliar with her Afghanistan idea.

She says: “I did write something on Afghanistan. Nobody’s seen it yet. Brad hasn’t seen it. It’s hidden. So I don’t know how very good it is, but it’s been a pleasure to write.”

Meantime, she says her next project is playing the villain in a Disney film — something she says her kids are much happier about.

52. joanne said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Didn’t Swinton wear something just as ugly? I hope she didn’t pay a fortune for it.

53. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

@iwasanon:

i’ve read his interviews and he is very cynical and aggressively rebellious and jen is the opposite. honestly its just my opinion dont pay to much heed lol.

and i dont really know how to explain how i feel she’s changed, when i have the time i’ll try to explain as much and as clearly as i can.

54. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Holy smokes, that is one ugggly dress. She should move to Germany or Bosnia. Best place for her.

55. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Yikes! Those pictures are hideous! Self centered whore can’t even stand with her legs together…geez.

56. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:43 pm

@joanne:
    both, fit for a board

57. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:43 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Let me guess….there’s plenty of scenes with anal raping? :roll:

58. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:45 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    I don’t think I saw that blind. Do you remember what it said? Interesting that it was taken down whoever it was.

59. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:47 pm

60. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

@Up the Coast:

thanks for giving me the biggest laugh i’ve had in days lol and your right!!

61. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

@Up the Coast:
    she needz some air up in there. :???:

62. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

@Up the Coast:
    in caves, made to look like grottos.

63. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

@payal:
    :) xoxo

64. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:00 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    yes….in caves (good one).

65. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:01 pm

@Guest2:
    here is the pic included…

Bigger Roles Or They Are Breaking Up

[Hollywood Dame] This PR created couple is quickly crumbling despite public displays of unity and reps planting “sources” and “insiders” insisting the couple is perfectly happy. He is exhausting all of her high powered friends and connections. Look for a break up soon if he doesn’t start nabbing bigger movie roles.

February 7th, 2012 | Tags: actor, films, public relations | Category: BG 12345, Uncategorized

66. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:

it is down but i found cache form.
    as you see the text mentions “friends”/show and ‘break up’/movie the break up

67. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    someone commented they even have them sitting in green chairs/rachel green

68. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:11 pm

kimka wants reggie back so baaaaad.

69. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:15 pm

@Up the Coast:
    i wonder who she will hide from the anal rapists in the cave. can’t be bin laden, they already made up that story’s ending.

70. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:20 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    The Russians? She’ll try to re-ignite the Cold War.

71. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

according to this shrink quoted, women have no idea what there is beautiful about themselves inside and out so they go nuts for whoreshine who has built up the perfect glittery lie to look at and admire. i like the author’s thought that these people still don’t know why they like her.
    i also like how the author shows when jolie’s real ca-ching fame began…

‘Jolie has been cover gold for magazine editors for seven long years now, ever since she hooked up with Brad Pitt on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005.

Entertainment websites such as dailymail.co.uk run two or three stories on Jolie per day, such is our insatiable appetite for updates on the woman.

Her off-beat background – bisexuality, tattoos and carrying a vial of blood of ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton, all helped cement our interest in her early days of Lara Croft and Tombraider, but it was the Jennifer Aniston v Angelina Jolie feud which really elevated her in the gossip-hungry public’s eyes, after Aniston filed for divorce in 2005 and became forever embedded as the “wronged woman”.

The storylines still persist to this day.

Adding to her lustre, Jolie has also presented herself as a celebrity with a compassionate side with her humanitarian work for the UNHCR and her string of adoptions, including children, Maddox, Zahara and Pax, as well as her own children Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.

Psychologist Cynthia Hickman believes Jolie’s perpetual intrigue is because women are absolutely “mesmerised” by her and we’re objectifying what is female beauty.

“Women have lost touch with their own true inner beauty so instead when they see beauty reflected outside of themselves they are fascinated,” she says.

“Women have fallen for the story that they are supposed to be physically beautiful, have the perfect husband, interesting work and glamorous life style. Angelina epitomises all this, so they are obsessed with her.”

It still begs the question why it’s Jolie, and not any of the raft of other Hollywood stars out there, who fascinate us on such a scale. Perhaps it’s because we’ll never quite know why we like her – and she will certainly never tell us.

72. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

@Up the Coast:
    actually those were the good ole days it seems now.

i wonder where horny mcwhoreshine hides these scripts from bradley? it would have to be some place he would dare not/scared to look.

73. joanne said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:01 pm

This picture made me think of my grandmother. 8O

74. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:01 pm

@Guest2:
    which photo? could you link me?..I thinkif you work hard to achieve your body…you should be proud on showing it off…he..he

anyway..I love how hot Jtx is compare to BP or GC

75. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:02 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    In the kitchen? No wait…..the shower!

76. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:yeah…they always guess jen..

77. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:glad you have the same taste GF…he..he..I think I much prefer Jtx sexy shoot than MR one..he..he..

78. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

@Guest:
    agree with you here…and its normal if she change her routine a bit…when you have new partner..sometime you get influence to change your style a bit..and its normal..relationship is a give and take and collaboration effort…I always think jen like her men a bit edgy/naughty but smart and can be her equal..
    I dont think it will last forever…cause nothing last forever…and she will not get married again..cause she already declare it..

79. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

@joanne:
    she find it hard to stop..but I think she not as heavy smoker when she was with VV..on the interview she admit still smoke once a while..specially after meal…I am praying she will finally stop it..

80. Tetta said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

@payal:
    Almost all comedians / comediennes have a dark side. The bright side needs the black side to reflect. Jennifer also has a dark side. Maybe it´s first know since she has met Justin who also have a bright and a dark side she can allow herself to express this. Her earlier partner, especially her ex-husband, don´t have both sides. They are only “grey”. When Brad says he is bored it´s because he´s grey. I think Jennifer slowly learns to show even her dark side. Her choises of movies also indicate this. Horrible Bosses isn´t a pure comedy. She did that movie before she met justin so perhaps she looked for someone who could both laugh and cry. Her new movie “Miss you already” also have both sides in it.

In our apartments or houses we often have curtains at the windows. We need the curtains so that the eyes easier should move from the dark room to the curtains that is lighter to the window and the daylight. The dark protect our eyes from the bright daylight. I can see a similarity between the human physiology and the human psychology.

If a comedienne always looks at the bright daylight she will have hard to see things, she can´t see the comic either. Thats why she need the dark and the curtains.

81. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

@Guest:
    I think she smoke…but only for special occassion, she never try she stop permanently..she trying to stop..and its hard to do it..I think the picture of Jtx by himself, when jen went smoke…Its show..jen isnt needy..or Jtx try to change jen…btw..they also reported jen not drink alcohol at all..
    anyway..love it how….he so romantic to jen..

82. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

happy Valentine everyone!!! enjoy your chookies and cuddle..

83. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

@Tetta:
    great words.,,,you are so wise!!!

84. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

@Tetta:
    That is very deep Tetta, and I understand what you are saying…Brad is not a very complex person ;) and Jen is.

85. Up the Coast said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

@siska:
    Happy Valentine’s Day Siska :)

86. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

in diff topic…are anyone saw the picture of Harper seven sticking her tongue when Dbeckham took her to VB show?…she is so cute…love this baby!!

87. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

@Up the Coast:dont eat too much choc like I did this morning…bad..bad..

88. Tetta said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

@Up the Coast:

Two glass wine and i find the depth in me. The only thing there is evidence about is the need for curtains. As I have worked a lot with light and lamps I know this. And to say what I mean in an easier way, you can´t have fun if you never are sad.

89. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

@siska:
    I just look at the e cigarrate pictures..it seem very similar with what jen had…good on her ..if she used..that ,more smart choice..

90. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore: he might has something very special…like chris brown had over Rhianna..or AJ has over BP. or JM used to had over jen….he..he

91. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:41 pm

@siska:
    this is the pic i’m referring to, http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzbbz7WwxL1qi7ydlo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329262547&Signature=raRke573ukrBA8VaLbVyOyvZiso%3D
    maybe they have seen a different one. i think he is trimmed in this one so it could be worse if not your cup of tea.
    what is the MR shoot?? my brain is dead.

92. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

@siska:
    i think he must, maybe this time around with him she will remember that, instead of making it all about her all the time. NAH!!!!!!!

93. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 13th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

@siska:
    u 2 sis!!!!

94. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:MR is MickeyRouke…this shoot is very tame…there are nothing show..only a bit of skin…He is sexy man.for sure..no wonder jen cant resist..he..he
    In X17 told that on jen birthday..Diaz also attended…I always suspect jen sort of broke JM heart as a payback for Diaz humilation (remember JM used to blog? and he said about one of his ex he sort say..please go away?..there are whispering that said is Diaz)…

95. siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    yeah..she so into fame..sort of addicted….when I watch the show…Kim role made me bore…Khloe is the most entertain one..with personality…
    I also think..she truly in love with Reggie..but he didnt want to be control by kim..thats why she cant resist him..,he play hard to get..he.he

96. joanne said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

@siska:
    Happy heart day.

97. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

:lol:

98. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

@siska:
    Here you go, Siska. He’s got a good body but I saw a little more than I wanted to see but SRW enjoyed it, maybe you will too.

99. Guest2 said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:40 pm

@Guest2:
    Oops, I see SRW already posted the pic. Didn’t read all the posts.

100. payal said on February 13th, 2012 at 8:44 pm

hey guys thanks for not judging me or jumping down my throat, i still love jen!!! but i feel like nostalgia is my favorite word right now and again maybe im projecting my own feelings onto her or as she hasn’t been in the public eye much im letting myself get influenced by the damn media, hopefully when i see jen again doing press, my fears will go away.

101. Capri said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:37 pm

@Guest2:
    Well, uh, he has Very penetrating eyes, doesn’t he?

102. Capri said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:43 pm

@Guest2:
    I think I’ll go on back over to FF and check out his eyes again.
    Happy Valentine’s Day to all. I’ll try to come back later unless I come across more pics of JT’s…..eyes.

103. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Ok..I saw this already from his tumblr ..girl you so cute..it’s just a bit hair..he..he..I think it’s hot..he..he@Guest2:

104. Siska said on February 13th, 2012 at 10:58 pm

@joanne:Enjoy yours with your loved one…

105. Guest said on February 14th, 2012 at 12:06 am

@siska:
    That might be the case, but honestly if you look at a link to a site Isopix at FF you will see all the pics from the set and it’s definitely not a cigarette. It’s a flash of light (probably from a candle on the opposite ledge). Her hand and face are way in front of the light which is way too large to be a cigarette. The DM gets things wrong all the time and they probably just wanted to stir up controversy. x17 didn’t say she was smoking in the pics and they’re the agency that took them. You know they would have been all over that if they thought it was true.

@Payal: Maybe you are projecting. I would like to hear your reasons for saying what you said. Why do you feel as you do about Jen right now?

106. iwasanon said on February 14th, 2012 at 12:24 am

@payal:
    “cynical and aggressively rebellious”
    Are you afraid he’s too much like Pitt?

1998 Pitt interview
    Pitt – “Your talking to a guy,” Pitt begins, “who’s always had this kind of congenital sadness.
    Fincher – Tyler Durden is probably a character that’s closer to Brad in real life than most people would be comfortable knowing,” Fincher suggests. “There is a childlike sense of anarchy to things that interest Brad. He is a kind of a shit stirrer
    Norton – Brad’s natural instincts are toward flatulent self-exposure, scatology.

107. janindisguise said on February 14th, 2012 at 12:31 am

JT doesn’t sit well with my spirit.

108. iwasanon said on February 14th, 2012 at 12:43 am

@payal:
    I’m glad you don’t see this as jumping down your throat because it’s not meant to be. I guess some of us are just interested in understanding why you see things the way you’re seeing them.
    I see what Tetta is saying and your comment about the nostalgia makes me think that your thoughts about Jen may be influenced by the timeframe of your exposure to Jen and how she has been portrayed in the media during that time. I’d be interested to know if you can separate your feelings about Jen from what your knowledge of Justin is? If you didn’t have that knowledge of him, what changes do you see in Jen?

109. Tetta said on February 14th, 2012 at 3:14 am

@iwasanon:

Can it be that some of us are a bit jealous on Justin and even a bit angry ? He has stolen “our Jennifer”. She just disappeared for over a month during the holiday season. We are used to have a continuous availability to her and we are used to have at least a weekly update on what she is doing. And today too. We don´t know where she will live, NY or LA ? Is her romance with Justin for real ? Jennifer wants more privacy but we blame Justin for taking her away from us.

110. French Chick said on February 14th, 2012 at 5:40 am

BTW, has anyone seen poor Georges’ face when he lost the BAFTA to Jean Dujardin ? Absolutly fabulous :)

111. Tetta said on February 14th, 2012 at 8:07 am

@Tetta:

My comment above, at 3.14 am is meant to be addressed to Payal.

112. Guest2 said on February 14th, 2012 at 8:58 am

@French Chick:
    I didn’t see it as it wasn’t televised in the U.S. but I am glad he lost. I hope he loses at the Oscars as well. All that shameless self-promotion he and brad have done does not deserve to be rewarded. Neither does their acting as it is mediocre, brad more so.

113. Guest2 said on February 14th, 2012 at 9:04 am

@Siska:
    Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Siska, if that shot had been of a young hunk like, say, channing tatum, or m fassbender, then I would have enjoyed it and wanted to see more. On a 40 year old man, and other old guys, clooney, pitt, not so much. It’s age discrimination, I know :)

114. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:11 am

@siska:
    ok MRourke yeah, whew. :???: and i do love him as an actor, i just don’t to see anything else of roided out rourke. back in the day he was a beautiful man, top to bottom.

john mayer and cameron diaz were an item?? i didnt know that. but sometimes i forget things so thoroughly i thought i never knew til someone sets me straight.
    do you think justin timberlake will ever really marry jessica biel???? i think he will drop her before a wedding and be done with her for good. maybe he isn’t that mean, idunno.
    remember how broken up diaz was over him a few years back? when they were an item he was away and she got caught by paps snogging in the bushes with some handsome guy. then justin came back to town and she made a big deal on camera to jump into his arms and wrap her legs around him. i figured she’d get away with it since so much is just bearding and all, but not too terrible long later it was done between she and timberlake. i read that she tracked him down at a hollywood event and a girlfriend had to talk some sense into her before she made a sad fool of herself.

115. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:12 am

@Guest2:
    have a happy one to you too G2!

116. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:15 am

@siska:
    i do like khloe, she sure has handled herself remarkably well in this paternity thing.
    her mother kris, has a really cold heartless streak in her.

117. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:18 am

@Guest2:
    i’ll click and have a nice morning view this time. :P
    goes well with my green tea.

118. joanne said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:20 am

@janindisguise:
    She may be using him for the bod. I wouldn’t blame her. Its not always the man that likes variety.
    If I looked like her and had her moeny i hope i would have a sexy man waiting in every house I owned. :twisted:
    I am not healthy enough to handle that but it sounds like fun. ;)

119. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:26 am

i bet as he is walking away at the end that he’s thinking he will do anything to hold on to this kind of clammering for his attention.
    pleez brad pleez brad

120. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:36 am

‘”Brad is a friend of mine, he’s a great guy. I love them both, I love their children and they love mine,” said Thornton, who has four children from other relationships.”‘

when do they have time to get together and love on each others’ children?? what a ultraweirdo, he’s gonna ruin a couple great movies for me talking like that.
    i like the way Bad Santa and Karl Childers talks better.

121. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:50 am

‘Brad and Angelina prove an exception to the rule, as their money, celebrity status and an extensive social network put their children in a protective bubble. But their fans do not have that cushion.’

jolie….’“Without the balance of doing things that actually matter in the world — and being part of the real world — then I would have been left in a bubble. ‘

122. Guest2 said on February 14th, 2012 at 10:54 am

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    She’s been sticking her nose in everyone else’s premieres I wonder if she went to his. I think he’s full of crap and saying whatever is necessary to shut off the reporters’ questions about jolie.

Poor bradley, always a bridesmaid never a bride but he keeps plugging along like a true fameho.

123. janindisguise said on February 14th, 2012 at 11:01 am

I am becoming more convinced this is not the real and natural Angelina Jolie.

124. Armitage said on February 14th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    The trouble is, they are all clamouring nostalgically for the legend that was Brad Pitt. Not for the man he is now. He is a whisker away from being addressed by people looking at him quizzically and asking “didn’t you used to be Brad Pitt?” At the BAFTA Awards, Adam Deacon, who won the Rising Star Award, got onto the stage and said he couldn’t believe he was in the same place as people like Brad Pitt, as if Pitt is either the epitome of handsome, cool,edgy HW megastars (and I think some still view him as that because of his subversive,urban, cult turns in films like Fight Club and Snatch- and he still has quite a bit of mileage to get out of that view of him) or he is the ultimate,generic, uber-famous tabloid HW star kept in the limelight through all the gossip. I think people still feel affection for him because they love his old films and they don’t recognise that he has become a onesie wearing, smelly old goat who wears ridiculous platform shoes and plays power games with his plastic- fantastic partner- in- crime on the red carpet. If his WWZ film goes down well or one of the others he has in the pipeline, he will be back on top, because there is still a lot of goodwill out there amongst his fans. If not, all it would take would be for him to drop this fruitless notion that he has to produce “Art” now and for him to do another cameo turn for Guy Richie or someone, and he’d be considered to be back doing what he does best. Jolie is best at playing nutters, so she needs to write herself a script set in a psychiatrists office or an asylum. She may have done a better job than Keira Knightley playing a sado-masochistic hysteric in A Dangerous Method – wonder why they didn’t give her a call?

125. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

@Armitage:
    ‘ I think people still feel affection for him because they love his old films and they don’t recognise that he has become a onesie wearing, smelly old goat who wears ridiculous platform shoes and plays power games with his plastic- fantastic partner- in- crime on the red carpet.’

i think you are right armitage.
    i didnt know about this keira knightley movie, ‘a dangerous method’. is it worth a viewing???

126. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

@Guest2:
    he is plugging along isn’t he. so funny. so pathetic. so typical. like clooney. like their own carnival barkers.

127. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 14th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

@French Chick:
    i looked on youtube, the clip i saw got to clooney too late, he had his game face on by then.

128. Kate said on February 14th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Beautiful poem for a beautiful lady, gone too soon Ian. Praying for her family. It is just so easy to slip away this way, and no one ever believes it will happen to them-ever.They just do not.Sad . God Bless her family and friends.

129. Armitage said on February 14th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    I haven’t seen the film. It’s had mixed reviews, from what I’ve read. It’s about the relationship between Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, with Viggo Mortensen and Michael Fassbender playing the leads. They are supposed to be good in it, but Knightley is being panned, not surprisingly.

130. janindisguise said on February 15th, 2012 at 12:21 am

I forgot to say how much I loved Whitney Houston. Sort of grew up to her music. I don’t necessarily believe what the mainstream media(MSM) is so VERY quick to get out there – that she automatically died of an overdose. They “said” an autopsy was performed and that the toxicology report would be back in 8 weeks (you know how much time it REALLY takes to get results back from toxicology?). Another one covered by the MSM for their masters. I don’t know what really transpired in that room – only Whitney,God and maybe another person(s) – and for that reason (the MSM) trying to once again mind control the masses, in my gut I tend to wonder what the real truth is.

I would certainly hope that, when I pass, people don’t say OMG she died of alcoholism just because at one time in my life I had a problem with it. But then, of course, I am not in that evil industry and am not the “protege” of one Clive what’s the goat’s name?

I find it macab that they let her dead body remain in that room for the sake of upsetting the guests at the pre Grammy party downstairs – that they not see the stretcher go out of the building upon the guests’ arrival. A macabre event for sure. The coroner, therefore, did not rush over to do the process. Here’s what her family stated about it: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/whitney-houston-family-upset-clive-davis-party-proceeded and I am in total agreement with them.

We just had, last week was it? – Madonna’s evil ritual in front of God and the USA and others. I’ve never seen anything so evil (and I have heard that Nicki Manaj’s performace was even more evil at the Grammy’s). They are right there in plain sight. Bold, aren’t they (illuminati)? There’s an excellent explanation of what I’m talking about re: Madonna at SuperBowl ritual, er I meant performance.

And that brings me to Whitney again and her previous SuperBowl singing the of the Nat. Anthem…are those days really gone? I heard Chaka Khan talking about her friend Whitney… boy, if you have ever seen someone interviewed and they seemed to be holding back so much that’s inside – well, that was her. I just know she knows the industry and how it works. God bless ‘em all. Chaka has been recovered, she said, for 8 years I believe it was from drugs and such.

The other day, someone I know was on the phone with me (I was in a department store at the time and they were in another public place) and they were having an emergency or someone was sick – I don’t recall. I immediately broke into prayer and the other party said “oops, I had you on speaker and you said Jesus, to which I responded “I don’t care – I don’t care – I don’t care. If I have to put up with that vile stuff on tv, do ‘ya think I care what anyone thinks about praying in the name of Jesus?”

Speaking of that name, did ya see Whitney and a friend (?) singing the night before: Jesus Loves Me. How’s that for timing? He’s sooo good. And I pray that Whitney is leading the choir up there in Heaven.

There now, I feel better – been wanting to vent that for some time.

Shalom

131. janindisguise said on February 15th, 2012 at 12:37 am

I meant to add that one the evaluations of Madonna’s performance to satan is at vigilant citizen.com. Everything in that performance is broken down.

And Michael Jackson was addicted to that stuff that puts you out pre-surgery? Really? Addicts like to get high and feel good I thought not be knocked completely out like what was described by MSM. He was warning us of the illuminati. Knew that when I heard his song to his “comeback” (like Whitney and her “comeback”) that said “they don’t care about us” – in fact, I believe that was the title. The dancers and Michael were marching like Nazis – goosesteppping – in the rehearsal footage I saw.

There will never be another Whitney or Michael – hard as they try. They are gone. Maybe some masters have hell to pay, no?

Praying for our youth, and nation and world.

132. janindisguise said on February 15th, 2012 at 12:38 am

And whew. The end.

133. janindisguise said on February 15th, 2012 at 12:43 am

More.

134. selfffrighteouswhore said on February 15th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

@Armitage:
    thanx armitage. i think i’ll check it out.
    haha, the fassbender guy is the one with that certain jenesequa clooney and pitt are all enamored of i guess. ;)

135. juliette said on February 15th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

poem was okish!! But how come it’s all come back to Ang n Jen on here, very sad and no relevance or am I missing something!

136. juliette said on February 15th, 2012 at 9:21 pm

forget the last comment the poem was rubbish IMO

137. Sandy said on February 17th, 2012 at 1:38 pm

@janindisguise:I agree with you wholeheartedly. I believe Whitney was sacrificed. All the signs were there. The reason they continued the party is because Clive the Devil had to have the sacrificial body on the property while they danced and partied over it. I don’t believe one iota that Whitney died from drugs — she was more than likely drowned at the hands of someone else coming into the bathroom or given a mega-dosage of Xanex (not knowing so). it ’s so surprising how Satan took over Hollywierd — and a lot of these stars fall prey to the Devil’s evil ways.

138. Up the Coast said on February 17th, 2012 at 2:00 pm

@janindisguise:
    I agree with you Jan…sadly, our young people are waiting in long lines, like cattle waiting to be slaughtered, to be on American Idol/X Factor/America’s Got Talent/Britian’s Got Talent/The Voice…so they can live the “Dream” :(

139. Up the Coast said on February 17th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

@janindisguise:
    I would like to know how much life insurance was taken out on Whitney, in the last 2 yrs.

140. Up the Coast said on February 17th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

@Sandy:
    Hi Sandy :) After learning how Whitney’s body was found…my first thought was also that someone might have held her under water :( They said on the news, as the Grammy’s were about to begin, that Whitney was “lying in wait”, which I thought was an odd term to use. I believe that’s a term used in war/battle. I agree that it was more like a sacrificial body on the premises while everyone partied :( I heard Chaka say that Whitney would not say: The show must go on. She would have said: Stop the presses! And I have to agree with Chaka.

141. janindisguise said on February 17th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Noun 1. lying in wait – the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
    ambuscade, ambush, trap
    coup de main, surprise attack – an attack without warning
    dry-gulching – the act of killing from ambush
    Adj. 1. lying in wait – waiting in concealment; in ambush; “an army lying in wait in the forest”
    concealed – hidden on any grounds for any motive; “a concealed weapon”; “a concealed compartment in his briefcase”

Was she ambushed while taking a bath?

142. janindisguise said on February 17th, 2012 at 6:11 pm

@Up the Coast:
    Yes. I would like to know about the life insurance as well.

Also, I heard that Clive will be speaking at the online-vised funeral for Whitney. Where can I heave?

143. Up the Coast said on February 17th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

@janindisguise:
    So will Kevin Costner…(he went to my high school, he was two yrs ahead of me).

144. Sandy said on February 17th, 2012 at 8:37 pm

@janindisguise: I agree with you. i don’t think whoever this person is — it is not the “real” person who was birthed Angelina Jolie. Either this person is a clone or a very good look alike with plastic surgery. But, this person we are seeing now is not Angelina Jolie.

145. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 12:01 am

@Sandy:
    Hi Sandy – I have wondered ever since I saw a picture (I think at FF) where on the right side between her face and her neck, it looked like her face was attached. It was so blatent. I’m going to try to find that again . Basically, I have had this feeling in my gut where this is NOT the real one. Where in the world (literally I believe) did the real one go?

Then, the other night I came upon a website (a little far out one – Jeff Rense?) where a blog was about such as that. It mentioned also Nicole Kidman and showed the real one and the latest one. Wow – that was more than plastic surgery/botox, etc. I think Jolie got mention there. I’ll have to go and see that again also. I just hate to post sort of way-out urls here because of the messenger being perhaps too hard to swallow you know.

Anyhue – I’ll see what I can find.

146. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 12:35 am

TO UTC and Sandy:yy

I can only do these urls one at a time.

147. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 12:39 am

You know they always say stuff like “oh, we’ll probably be cloning people in the future….”
    They’ve been doing this and doing doubles for so long when the original can’t be somewhere else. Frankly, I don’t think I’ve seen the real Jolie in some time.

148. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 12:43 am

Would make sense why BP was looking so forlorn in some of those previous pics on the bench where he was drinking wine. I think that he also has an Unbrad though. When the guy (whatever it is) wears those huge black glasses. The nose is off or something.

149. Up the Coast said on February 18th, 2012 at 1:16 am

@janindisguise:
    Nicole K looks freaky! As I look at all those pictures of Paul, joLIE and Brad…I have to agree that they look like different people. Various parts of their faces seem to change shape, and the gills thing…well, something is totally wrong with that. Brad looks like a wax figure, or at least in a trance. I don’t know what to think, beyond that… :shock:

150. Up the Coast said on February 18th, 2012 at 1:19 am

@janindisguise:
    I don’t think that Rense is far out, I’ve been reading there for years.

151. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 2:17 am

@Up the Coast:

ok -thanks.

152. Sandy said on February 18th, 2012 at 3:22 am

@janindisguise: Janis…I learn they were cloning people early in 1986. I work in a job that takes me all over the world. Cloning of humans has been used for a long time now.

153. elephant said on February 18th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

@janindisguise:
    You have perhaps no idea how true this is…i can’t offer you proof here, but let’s just say word is she was terminated. She was supposed to be gone much sooner but kept a low profile until recently. She was often used to recruit and train others, not of her own will. Her cousin, dionne, has suffered greatly as well.
    I hope people open their eyes and see, we are in the matrix, a reality that is created by a few for their own gain. Oh, and I use the matrix not for real, but bc most peope understand it. The jacksons are all mk ultra, so many public figures are…do some research.

154. elephant said on February 18th, 2012 at 6:51 pm

@Sandy:
    Word is that christina aguilera has been gone for some time and who we see now is often just her clone.

155. elephant said on February 18th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

@Up the Coast:
    AJ has been used to transport drugs, etc and as a slave for years. Though she is no longer the original, a clone as well supposedly, brad is real but has sold his soul…all those disney stars…brad meltzer (wrote decoded) once said of all the secret places he has had access to, disneyland was the freakiest (underground city basically) and refused to ever go back or take his children there.

156. elephant said on February 18th, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Mk used to term their subjects before age 30, hense the famous who died by age 27 (janis joplin, hendrix etc.)Bc the instability of the programmed by that age. The programming has changed and they are able to allow them to serve longer. Usually however, they are replaced in public by “doubles” (clones, whatever you want to call them), while the real person ispassed around as a sex slave to those who would want the experience with the “original” – sick I know. Some people who have been named as programmers: bob hope, dick cheney, regan, clive davis, tons in country music (seems to be a lot around nashville). Of course you know, this is all just “gossip” and I have no proof or reason to believe any of this is has any truth.

157. elephant said on February 18th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

@Sandy:
    A sacrafice made by a new star…did anyone notice the satanic overtones of madonnas halftime show? I am not one of those crazy people who sees evil in everytrhing, however the eye that kept showing up, the horns on her helmet that had nothing to do with roman or egyptian themes etc…and her long black witch dress…all as the full moon was rising, the best time for casting spells, etc.
    Going back to whitney, this was more of an initiation, its 2012 and some people have BIG plans for this year…

158. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

@elephant:
    Yep to all. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes I feel like I am a minority have been woken up to this reality – except for y’all.

159. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I called up my friend today to see what she was up to – she was watching that funeral. She told me that it was so beautiful. When I asked if Clive was there (I know I should’nt have.), she told me what beautiful words he spoke. I told her he is one of the most evil creatures in the world and she said she’s not going to judge someone like that. Well, ex-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. Told her I had to go get my hair done and said farewell. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t been enlightened. For the record, I was not judging and told her so – then she wanted me to prove my statement. Really? She wouldn’t believe it anyway. God bless her.

160. janindisguise said on February 18th, 2012 at 9:08 pm

@elephant:
    For whom was she sacrificed? One of the new singers? Do you know which one?

161. Up the Coast said on February 18th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

@janindisguise:
    I know exactly what you mean. When I first started researching all this stuff, several years ago now, I sometimes wished that I could unlearn it all. But I couldn’t :( and I knew it was true because certain things that I’d experienced in my life started to make sense, and I realized that not knowing isn’t going to stop it…so the only choice is to BE AWARE of what is happening around me. I don’t trust anyone anymore, but I DO trust my own intuition more than ever.

162. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 12:49 am

@Up the Coast:
    Yes. I guess I should remember there are no coincidences in God’s world – it’s all for a reason.

163. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 1:14 am

I thought the devil was either cheney or pope rat.

164. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 1:35 am

165. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 10:12 am

@joanne:
    Thanks Joanne. BTW, I quit going to the movies a long time ago, with the exception of once a couple of months ago out of pure boredom. I cannot support that crap. I also unplugged my tv. Although I do watch a little at my mom’s who I take care of at night, that’s pretty much gone too. The symbols are a good reminder for me to just “bump it”.

166. Sandy said on February 19th, 2012 at 10:52 am

@elephant:Elephant…you may be correct on Christina. I haven’t researched or asked around to find out who all is exactly cloned, but I’m sure there are many.

167. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

@janindisguise:
    I rarely go to the movies because people just don’t know how to act sometimes but still go to see a few favorites to get out of the house. I only watch tv if someone turns it on otherwise it just sits there. I play pogo to keep my mind active since my body is broken neuro wise.

168. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

@joanne:

Bless your heart Dream and your body. I did not know. I believe that you are very intelligent and possess much discernment. Gosh, if we ever needed something now, it would be discernment.

169. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 4:11 pm

@janindisguise:
    Thank you for the kind words. Just remember good will prevail.

170. Up the Coast said on February 19th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

@joanne:
    I pray you are right Joanne..xxx

171. Guest2 said on February 19th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

@joanne:
    Thank you for that link; I’ve spent a couple of hours reading there and found it fascinating. I will read more as time goes on. As for the popes, I read in one of the links someone posted here about closing that John-Paul was actually a being of light and that Benedict is a good man but the illuminati influences in the vatican surrounded them.

172. Guest2 said on February 19th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

@Guest2:
    That’s cloning not closing!

173. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

@Guest2:
    Pope John Paul may have been ok, the book Thunder of Justice has him as a hero at the end of the world (I guess they were wrong) but Pope Rat doesn’t sit right with me. Why would a pope talk about helping the poor and wear gucci shoes? Thats not tightening the belt to help others.

174. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Have y’all seen the SNL video over at dlisted? It’s one skit: Beyonce and Jayz and their baby. It’s hilarious. (I don’t stay up to watch that show.) This skit is by Maya (sp?) Rudolph. Funneee.

175. Up the Coast said on February 19th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

@janindisguise:
    YES! I saw it this morning, it’s hilarious.

176. Guest2 said on February 19th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

@joanne:
    I was raised Catholic though I don’t practice it much these days. I still go to Mass occasionally but prefer to spend my time in church alone. The church does help the poor but like every religious institution there is hypocrisy. There was much money spent on the sexual abuse scandal that was diverted from other things. There are cardinals and priets in the Vatican that should have been kicked out of the church over the abuse scandal but were instead brought to Rome and rewarded. I’m not entirely sure of Benedict myself but there are far worse choices for popr, this I know for certain.

177. Guest2 said on February 19th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

@Guest2:
    ugh, priests….pope. really going now.

178. joanne said on February 19th, 2012 at 8:43 pm

@Guest2:
    I was raised caatholic too. I went to catholic school for 5 years. In sixth grade I went to a one room schooIhouse. It went from first to sixth grade, we watched a lot of TV. when I got to high school I didn’t read very well but knew I was a sinner and going to hell 8O I had a speed reading course in seventh grade, my teacher was great. She changed my life. I owe her a lot. I haven’t stopped reading since.

179. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I’ve never practiced Catholicism but I know legions who did in AA – heh. They always say …and a recovering Catholic – whatever that means. I was a Methodist growing up, whatever that is. Does that come from the word “meth” I wonder. Not being sacriligious – I just get a kick out of all of the churches “denominations”. I am non-denom.

All of that stuff about Catholic priests, Jesuits, etc. is very interesting and I feel it has NOTHING to do with the people practicing that religion. Have you ever seen that big pope’s eyes (I don’t keep up with the names). Jesus, help us!

180. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Geez – some of this stuff just won’t post here:

Warning – triggers on all the above page.

181. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Well darn it. That brings up some other page. Guess it has to be typed into browser.

182. janindisguise said on February 19th, 2012 at 10:20 pm

I can’t seem to post the correct url here, but just take the dot from between word and press – wordpress, etc.

183. elephant said on February 21st, 2012 at 12:52 am

I don’t know…

184. Reverse Phone said on June 3rd, 2012 at 2:31 pm

vgkasjbovoefsdpwfs, Reverse Phone Lookup, fKcpbIT, [url=http://eds-tavern.com/ /]Reverse phone lookup name[/url], YXppVEu, http://eds-tavern.com/ / Reverse Phone Lookup, ZwjCzSR, Penis Enlargement, HbpESyy, [url=http://cburial.com/]Penis enlargement program[/url], VyYjRgC, http://cburial.com/ Penis Enlargement, HcXuExx, Penis enlargement system, IvzUppf, [url=http://chadcurly.com/]Cheap penis enlargement[/url], GmbLOmY, http://chadcurly.com/ Best penis enlargement, ZrkwKYc, Best penis extender, rJWgCEB, [url=http://itmatrix-ca.com/]Dahan penis extender[/url], LmlEUiu, http://itmatrix-ca.com/ Penis Extenders, RhvIFRI, Erectile dysfunction treatment, WYNCrmR, [url=http://bowl58.com/]How does erectile dysfunction vac work[/url], uISDTvV, http://bowl58.com/ Erectile dysfunction medication, JCAIZwl, South Beach Smoke, bIVTgvL, [url=http://ecigbrandsonreview.com/south-beach-smoke.html]South Beach Smoke[/url], poZaDnK, http://ecigbrandsonreview.com/south-beach-smoke.html South Beach Smoke, MSUmqMU.

185. Hye Pein said on July 17th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

At Euro 2012 socialistic to put on momentous matches!

186. Jaylene Hake said on November 28th, 2012 at 6:47 pm