IUC World Exclusive: I broke Arnold Penning A Book story months ago….what’s the big fuss today?????

Posted on September 22nd, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

People Magazine thinks they have some big scoop today (People) Better check People, I broke this story months ago. What took you so long? (Extra) Amazes me how slow the mainstream media can be!!!!!Arnold-Schwarzenegger_1

1. joanne said on September 22nd, 2011 at 11:29 am

Somebody linked him to Pitt in the People comments. They are both losers who broke their wedding vows and had kids with someone else.

2. I'm on the bidet said on September 22nd, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Its because Schwarzenegger recently changed the focus of the book. Instead of a political biography, now the working title is “How to Impregnate Household Help”.

3. jan said on September 22nd, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Gross – absolutely gross. Probably one of the grossest men I can think of. Aaaaack!

4. Tinkuy said on September 22nd, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Er ist ein Scheißkopf, no two ways about it.

5. Patty Anne said on September 22nd, 2011 at 2:11 pm

LOL@I’m on the bidet:

6. Tinkuy said on September 22nd, 2011 at 2:15 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    hee-hee! It’s a 2-in-1 memoir: “How to Screw Everyone”

7. alif said on September 22nd, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Of course his “total recall” will only be partial. He”ll be selective in the info he tells.

8. soldierswife said on September 22nd, 2011 at 6:27 pm

A little boy asked his mother, “Why are you crying?” “Because I’m a woman,” she told him. “I don’t understand,” he said. His Mum just hugged him and said, “And you never will.” “All women cry for no reason,” was all his dad could say. The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, “God, why do women cry so easily?” God said: “When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry her man through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good man never hurts his woman, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.” “You see my son,” said God, “the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart – the place where love resides.”

9. louisianagurl said on September 23rd, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Sorry HRH, but I am annoyed. Seems if you are not covering other stories that are out there already and asking us our opinion on them, you are begging for applause for your “previous scoops” that are not that interesting. I suppose I am just getting very bored with the request for atta boys and the regurgitation of information. I like…hopefully that doesn’t turn into liked…coming to this site to discuss new information or at least clues concerning new information. I think your Vaca time is up…at least for me. JMHO! :-(

10. jan said on September 23rd, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Who would buy that book? Seriously, what’s he gonna do – buy up all the books and make it appear as a “best seller”?
    There’s someone else who recently came out with a book, who was a very public political icon. Who would buy THAT book?

11. I'm on the bidet said on September 23rd, 2011 at 11:09 pm

Let’s remember how tough it was for Ian to even promote his Arnold book, being forced to do a ‘bed-in’ to protest the media blackout he experienced. So, its understandable Ian is irked that suddenly other outlets have ‘discovered’ what he already revealed. Ian, maybe now that Maria Shriver is apart from Arnold any media sympathies she generated left with her, so now they feel more comfortable talking about Arnold. Just my guess. -IOTB

12. jan said on September 24th, 2011 at 1:47 am

Okay, I must have misunderstood the above title of thread. I thought that Arnold is writing a book about himself and that’s what my above post related to. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

13. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 24th, 2011 at 7:31 pm

@jan:
    jan, you are right about the headline.
    i’d never read that book either. ever. big waste of time, no truth there. he is just too ugly, INSIDE and out.
    all profits should go to cali soup kitchens. he is a bought and paid for thief.