IUC World Exclusive: Palace Insider Tell IUC Exclusively That The Queen And Prince Philip “Have Not Slept Together in 23 Years”

Posted on September 1st, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Fashion

A Buckingham Palace insider revealed to IUC that Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip have led separate lives for at least 23 years. The source claims during that time Philip had multiple mistresses, including a well known socialite who is almost 50 years his junior. “He’s shagged many woman, including a well known west end theater actress and a notorious Welsh businesswoman,” the source close to the Royal Family told IUC. “They have not slept together in 23 years. They remain together in public to avoid a public scandal. Not many people know this but the Queen gave up on the old coot long ago when she learned of his womanizing ways. She also despises him for how badly he treats members of the household staff. He has a terrible temper.” Developing….queenelizabethandphilip

1. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Ugh….good gawd, who cares?

2. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:36 pm

their happiest years together were spent spying on and finally destroying diana.
    it’s all over now.
    slipping in and out of the human skin to mate isn’t as easy as it used to be anyway.

3. whatever said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Well blow me over with a feather. This is not breaking news. Everyone knows the old coot has had multiple affairs……..that’s why they got angry with Di divorcing Charles…they wanted her to continue with a life, these two have had for years. They are hypocrites. .They continue a life of adultery, thievery, and yes murder…….I still believe there was a “hit” put out on Diana, one because she was going to marry a muslim, and two because that made way for Charles to marry the rotweiller, Camilla….I also believe that in years to come, the good people of Great Britain will rise up one day, and kick the monarchy out….

4. payal said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:38 pm

oh man, there are probably millions of secrets the royal family has been hiding for years and years hopefully one day it will all come, especially the diana years.

5. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:39 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    ~it’s a young persons game~

6. alif said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Read this rumor, before. Also read that he was responsible for Princess Di’s death. Nothing more came of that, except rumored statements she made to her confidantes that she’d become a target for “accidents” which would be arranged by the prince. Now, that would be, if exposed, a world exclusive!

7. Guest2 said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:44 pm

He’s disgusting. I hope they do some day find out what his involvement was in Diana’s death.

8. Tetta said on September 1st, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I agree with all comments abow. The whole royal family seems to live in another universe.

9. rushdog said on September 1st, 2011 at 2:04 pm

This does not surprise me, seems to be a given. Most of the older royal family is all so super stiff with each other it can’t just be protocol. The life of known persons in any category of celebrity is becoming increasingly humorous to me. Oh if the truth were laid bare it would probably be more shocking than we could imagine! (or maybe not) I’m really thankful for a nice, private life.

10. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 2:05 pm

the royal family is as arrogant and disgusting as our govt (which has been calling itself the ‘federal family’ a lot lately) in the states.
    9/11 first responders who know went on that day and are dying right and left from deadly materials released that day have been barred admittance to the 10 year event in NYC even tho tens of thousands will be there. the facts are not wanted there.

11. rushdog said on September 1st, 2011 at 2:09 pm

So KK and her new husband got a “welcome to NYC” party in their honor. He’s a free agent in the NBA and I can’t tell if he’s signed w/anyone yet. I can’t believe the circus around her will be an asset to his NBA career. Why do they need a welcome party to anywhere? More pr, attention and hype of course to market their brand. Ugh!

12. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 2:29 pm

@rushdog:
    I read that his parents were appalled at the wedding, and thought it was tacky. Then I saw a commercial where he is shocked to learn that Kim was married before……didn’t this kid or his family even google her? ;) I guess the sex tape is REALLY going to be a surprise then. Welcome to the family. I think he was “chosen” because his first name and Kim’s first name worked well with the KK logo, so they wouldn’t have to change it.

13. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 2:34 pm

@Up the Coast:
    ‘I think he was “chosen” because his first name and Kim’s first name worked well with the KK logo, so they wouldn’t have to change it.’
    …..works like blacK magicK! :P

14. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:03 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    ~shudder~ Now he can impregnate her, with a female child, and they can begin creating/selling a children’s clothing line. They have a family plastic surgeon too! When will this shit end???

15. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:20 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Oh well, according to TMZ the “chosen” one sat next to RayJ on an airplane recently….and he didn’t even know who the guy was!!! Dude! Wake Up!

16. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:33 pm

@Up the Coast:
    haahaaaaaaahaaaha
    he isn’t prepared at all for this family of vipers at all.

17. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:35 pm

he’s a sheeple fast asleeple.

18. Tetta said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Talking about the crazy royal family. Someone said the marriage between Prince William and his Kate also was arranged. They are not in love but at least they where friends. The reason for the marriage is that Kate is so suited to once be a queen.

19. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:43 pm

@Tetta:
    i can believe that.
    she can put on a great happy face having the advantages of actually being queen some day.
    charles and camilla aren’t going to get that honor i don’t think. people still love diana there and charles and camilla are a cad and his cod.

20. Tetta said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:50 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    That is what i think to. Queen Elisabeth could live for another 20 years. Then it´s an easy excuse for Charles to say that he is to old to become a king. Problem solved. William and Kate will be the next king and quenn.

21. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:51 pm

@Up the Coast:
    i wonder if he knows she still has the hots for reggie, or that reggie even exists.
    they found a brain dead nerd to carry off this charade.

22. I'm on the bidet said on September 1st, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I don’t like to think about any of the Royals having sex, so I’m pleased as punch to hear this one. Doesn’t seem fair though that he’s getting all the action, and she gets none, so go on Queeny, find yourself a bloke to give you a right proper shagging! Pip pip cheerio corr blimey allo guv’na bangers ‘n mash expecto patronum!!

23. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:16 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Pip pip cheerio corr blimey allo guv’na bangers ‘n mash expecto patronum!!

i googled it all, quite funny!!!!!!! :P

24. selfffrighteouswhore said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:19 pm

see you all later.

25. jan said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:37 pm

@payal:
    Yeah Payal. Read all about it. intheknow7 dot com. That website is very embedded – layers and layers of information. Have to get familiar to navigate. Anyhew, I was just reading about the “monarchy”. It will make you want to gag big time. All about close breeding and ALL about “husband” of the queen. This website says that he is the real father of the upcoming king. Charles could not quallify – not competent for many “reasons”. And that’s why they bred with another family member. I didn’t say this – the website did. Very, very interesting though. Now I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

26. jan said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:38 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Makes me sick too just thinking about them simply having regular (not with family members) sex. Moving on to a more palatible subject. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

27. jan said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:39 pm

@Tetta:
    Read that he’s too inbred to become king.

28. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:52 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    Aww……he probably doesn’t even realize he is the rebound guy :( (young, dumb, and full of c__) ;)

29. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 4:56 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    I hear ya! I don’t even like to think about joLIE having sex :cry: my minds eye needs washed out with soap now.

30. Patty Anne said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:46 pm

31. Patty Anne said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Well that’s good to know. Now I won’t have nightmares from images of those two doing the deed. I can’t

32. Patty Anne said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:46 pm

33. Patty Anne said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Well that’s good to know. Now I won’t have nightmares from images of those two doing the deed. I still

34. Patty Anne said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Oopsey! Okay, to continue:

I still can’t seem to recover from the horror of hearing Camilla (in that horrid voice) saying to Prince Charles while married to Princess Diana, “Ohhhhhh Charlessssssss” after Charles was heard on the illicet recording telling Camilla (his mistress) he’d love to be where her Tampon was at this moment. Big EWWWWWW@Patty Anne:

35. Up the Coast said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:53 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!!! That was so unnecessary :( I can’t sleep now….. :shock:

36. Tinkuy said on September 1st, 2011 at 5:54 pm

ho-hum … who’da thunk? This truly is an earth-shattering, “developing” world exclusive. Keep up the good work, Ian.

37. Astro said on September 1st, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Where is the Exclusive News with this post?????…My parents have been sleeping in different rooms in their last 30 years!!!!.

Poor Ian….Poor Ian…Poor Ian.

38. jan said on September 1st, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Poor baby. I hope this is not a permanent tatoo. Branded into the fam? I can’t bear to think about that.

39. jan said on September 1st, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Also, I noticed in a picture in a tab mag at store tonight – it looked as if Jen had a bruise on her upper left arm.

Also, in a pic online it appeared that her face was puffed up. She did not look good at all.

What’s up with that? I do have a gut feeling.

Anyone coming back here tonight? Y’all come – ‘ya hear?

40. Guest2 said on September 1st, 2011 at 10:28 pm

@jan:
    Hi jan, I really hope those tats are temporary. You just never know with those crazies. Where did you see the photo of jen with the bruise on her arm?

41. Guest2 said on September 1st, 2011 at 10:29 pm

@Guest2:
    nevermind, you already said where you saw it. It’s past my bedtime and I’ve been all over the place here tonight. See you tomorrow.

42. jan said on September 2nd, 2011 at 12:53 am

@Guest2:
    I saw it on a mag cover at grocery store checkout. I’ll try to find it. Tried to remember name of mag. Will try to locate though.

43. Evil Kitty said on September 2nd, 2011 at 9:20 pm

I would have sexy times with Prince Phillip and he is old enough to be my pepaw.