IUC World Exclusive: Did Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter Split Because Jeter Found Out About Secret Beau???….

Posted on August 26th, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

A member of the Charlie’s Angels’ crew in Miami confirmed to IUC today that the big reason Minka and Derek split was because all star Derek was not amused by how much time Minka has been spending in Miami with hunky co-star Ramon Rodriguez, who plays Bosley in the remake of Charlie’s Angels. “They arrive every day together on set,” the source said. “They’re inseparable. And they look awfully good and happy. They’re either very good friends or are totally in love. Either way, they can’t get enough of each other.” Developing….charlie's angels

1. sinker said on August 26th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

didn’t even know they were dating. jeter creeps me out for some reason.

2. anon said on August 26th, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Don’t believe it for a second. I could see that they broke up because she got tired of waiting for him to propose and now she and the producers are using that to to pump up this Ramon guy and/or get some PR for the show. Does anyone seriously believe that any female would cheat on Derek Jeter with some unknown tv actor. Not in a million years.

3. selfffrighteouswhore said on August 26th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

derek ‘cheater’ jeter is a raging manwhore. he gave jessiaca alba herpes years ago….and so on and so on.
    i’d wager he screwed around on her, not the other way around. somebody on the movie set is probably jealous of minka. she is gorgeous.

4. Guest2 said on August 26th, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Did anyone really believe Jeter would marry her or anyone for that matter? I don’t know much about him but it seems he’s not really the marrying kind. And I kind of hate to bring it up but weren’t there some gay rumors going around about him? I could be wrong but I think it was him because it surprised me when I heard it. I actually kind of like him. He seems like a nice guy in his interviews. I also work with a yankees fan who says he’s a great guy who does a lot of good works. Of course, that’s coming from a yankees fan! I never heard of Minka Kelly before she dated him.

5. I'm on the bidet said on August 26th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Uhhmm . . . which one in the picture is Minka Kelly?

6. payal said on August 27th, 2011 at 9:01 pm

brangie or jen news please!!! pretty please cherry on top

7. Brown Sugar said on August 28th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Ah paypal, you can’t breathe without some shit about Brangie. your life must really suck. You SUC.

8. Brown Sugar said on August 29th, 2011 at 9:33 am

Oh Paypal one more thing., pretty, pretty please with cherries on top go wash your stinky, funky pussy this Monday morn, you know Brangie is fucking the shit out of each other. Continue to weep and moan Idiot.

9. Up the Coast said on August 29th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

wow……intelligent words escape you, eh?

10. selfffrighteouswhore said on August 29th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

B.S.

11. Sinecta.com said on August 26th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Minka Kelly, Derek Jeter Split…

‘They remain friends. They still really care for each other,’ sources state of the breakup.Minka Kelly and Derek JeterPhoto: Getty ImagesMinka Kelly and Derek Jeter have struck out after three years of dating.The 37-year-old Yankees shortstop and the…