RIP MJ – Two Long Years Without The King – We Miss You Michael!!!!

Posted on June 25th, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

“You expected to be sad in the fall. Part of you dies each year when the leaves fell from the trees and their branches were bare against the wind and the cold, wintry light. But you knew there would always be the spring, as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason.”
Ernest Hemingway
Michael_Jackson

• 22 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. jan said on June 25th, 2011 at 8:56 am

Great quote Ian. I have goose bumps right now. I hope that group (you know who I mean after all my postings) will be punished in some way or another.

2. Evil Kitty said on June 25th, 2011 at 11:43 am

Nice tribute to MJ Ian. IMO, Michael was one of the best dancers and R&B singers ever and a man who defined pop culture for those of us who grew up in the 80s. He’s gone too soon, but the world will always have his music. RIP Michael. You are legend.

3. selfffrighteouswhore said on June 25th, 2011 at 12:18 pm

he was absolutely a victim and i believe he visited that evil upon others. i doubt he thought it was that evil considering the torment joe and whoever else put him through. if he wasn’t doing that, he was at the very least brazen in his attitude that it was ok for way grown to hang out with little boys and invite them into his bed. he was sending a message to perverts. not a good one. his kids are beautiful and seem decent and sweet. katherine can do her best but she is too old and can’t protect them.

(one inverted pentagram over his head and the rest are right side up.)

4. Peri said on June 25th, 2011 at 1:12 pm

I absolutely still miss MJ every day, and cannot listen to his music without becoming sad and crying. I’m like my mother was with Elvis when he died when I was a little girl. I finally understand why she cried so much. Michael was a beautiful soul and tried so hard to spread his simple message of love to everyone around the world, when instead it was misunderstood and twisted into something perverted. As the mother of four daughters, one of which who was molested by my own father (yes I had him put in prison) and the others he attempted, I can tell you that NO parent of a molested/raped child would EVER settle for money… they want justice, revenge and death to the person who hurt their child. It’s been four years and I still want my “father” to die. No one could buy me off for ANY amount of money. I know in my heart Michael is an innocent man, maybe a bit naive as to how the world perceived him, but yet he was still so right in how people should love children and give them a childhood full of fun and joy and simple things. This world has gone to hell because of neglect of children, televisions and computers and video games “babysitting” and teaching them, etc. I’ll get off my soapbox because I could go on for pages about this subject. I simply wanted to say… I miss you, Michael, and love you still. I pray you’ve found the peace you’ve always deserved.

L.O.V.E.

_________________§$§§$______§§§§
    __________________§§§§§_§§__§§§§$
    __________________§§§$§§__$§§§§§§§
    ___________________§$§§$§____§$§§§§
    _____________________§§§$§§___§§$§§

6. Tetta said on June 25th, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Times flies. There will never be a new MJ. He is still here with his soul and music. I put all bad things a side and only think of the good things he gave us. He seemed to be a loving father and I wish his kids will growe up in harmony.

7. Togi said on June 25th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Here, here, Tetta! I’m with you. Two years — ALREADY! Good grief. I applaud whoever is handling MJ’s children because they are still out of the limelight. (Claps hands). @Tetta:

8. selfffrighteouswhore said on June 25th, 2011 at 2:50 pm

and he was a music master. my favorite song of his is “The Way You Make Me Feel”
    it is awesomely trippy and sexy.

9. selfffrighteouswhore said on June 25th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    and talk about hot legs….brit brit struttin with him at MSG

10. joanne said on June 25th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXG8wtxx_w i hope this works.

11. selfffrighteouswhore said on June 25th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

@joanne:
    AY…trippy and sexy

Shake it, shake it baby, come on now
    Shake it, shake it baby, oooh, oooh
    Shake it, shake it baby, yeah
    1 2 3 baby, oooh oooh
    A B C baby, ah, ah
    Do re mi baby, wow
    That’s how easy love can BE!

12. Child Of Medusa said on June 26th, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Wow – two years already?

Unlikely the world will see another talented megastar like Jackson – at least not for a very long time. I laugh when I see advertisments for Xfactor or Idol. With respect – there doesn’t seem to be any musical legends knocking around that are worth mentioning. Jennifer Lopez said ” she is looking for the next MJ” Like she could spot the next globally famous, massively talented superstar! give me a break lol

There is nothing real about the animatronic charlatans that are shoved down our throats on a weekly basis- via – TV, radio, magazines, yawn . I would never watch any of the crap with “judges” choosing the “real talent” lol

There are not many people that have an alternative view of music. Most seem to stick to certain categories of country, pop, rock, metal etc… Rockers seem to be especially sensitive when it comes to “other” music lol Steven Tyler has gone way down in my estimation – I thought he was great in Aerosmith real rock n roller – but now he is a total sell out. I don’t like the fact he stuck his finger up to “the man” most of his life and now he sits talking out of his ass about pop music -sucking up to the very people that don’t like his style of music – WTF??? lol

One thing I never knew about Michael until his death was his obsession with the after life. He was very interested in ghosts and apparently had a room full of mirrors to try contacting the dead. I found this information very interesting considering the fact he predicted his own untimely death.

It has to be said – Jackson was truly multi- talented and one of a kind.

Fans – If you want to have a look at M.J.’s beautiful grave inside Forset Lawn, many people have uploaded footage onto YouTube.

13. Cardak said on June 26th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Is anyone going to read LaToya’s new book?

14. joanne said on June 26th, 2011 at 4:14 pm

@selfffrighteouswhore:
    I should have looked for I’ll Be There since that was my favorite. He had so much talent when he was young and just got bigger as he got older. I didn’t think he molested those kids for the same reason someone else posted. As a parent you want justice, not money.

15. joanne said on June 26th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

@Cardak:
    I think the only Jackson book I would read would be Janet Jacksons.

16. Tamara said on June 26th, 2011 at 6:07 pm

I was actually shocked when I read this post because I just couldn’t believe its been TWO years already. The songs that tug my heart strings every single time are Ben, and I’ll Be There.

Joanne – oh yea, ITA

17. Guest2 said on June 26th, 2011 at 6:18 pm

@Cardak:
    I watched her being interviewed by someone a couple of days ago and I was thinking I’d like to read her book. She was saying in the interview that that Michael told her that people were out to kill to him because they wanted his catalogs which are worth a lot of money. I’m not entirely sure what she was talking about but it got me interested. I know she’s a little out there and some people don’t like her but I actually think she’s honest and I’ve always liked her. I can’t say that I know a lot about her though.

18. Kate said on June 26th, 2011 at 10:45 pm

@Guest2:
    I saw that interview, I felt sorry for her when she was talking about how abusive her ex was. He sounded creepy, and sad when she talked about Michael. It really is too bad no one could have been allowed in his circle so they could have saved him. Price of fame.

19. siska said on June 27th, 2011 at 2:40 am

I love his We are the world..the most..hope his kids life will be better than MJ ..more peace and love..

20. louisianagurl said on June 27th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

I re watched “This is It” this weekend…it just reminds me of how much of a genius he really was. If you rent it…watch all of the extras parts too…I never do, but these are worth it!

21. HisHighness said on June 27th, 2011 at 5:36 pm

and also watch Gone Too Soon – it’s available now for download on amazon.com

22. Justa Visitor said on June 27th, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I feel very sad listening to his music, too. What a deep, deep void he left in the entertainment world. I especially love his songs from “Off the Wall”. He just seemed like a sweet, sweet soul.