IUC World Exclusive: Prince Harry Blames Himself for Sleeping with “Half of Chelsea”

Posted on February 7th, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Reports today in the UK are rife that Prince Harry reunited this weekend with former gf, curvaceous South African glamor girl Chelsy Davy. But a longtime pal of the effervescent Harry told IUC that it is unlikely Chelsy will take Harry back anytime soon. “They still have deep feelings for each other but Chelsy will never forgive Harry for going behind her back with so many other women when they were together,” the source said. “It caused her to have an emotional breakdown. Harry still blames himself for sleeping with half of Chelsea’s (trendy London district) sexy harry1women when he was in the relationship. Harry’s a great bloke whose only downfall is being a sex addict who can’t control himself around beautiful women. He will most likely have Chelsy accompany him to his brother’s wedding in a couple months and shortly after announce that Chelsy and him are just good friends. Harry has major commitment issues that must be dealt with if he ever decides to settle down.” Developing…

1. mememe said on February 7th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

When I first read this I wondered which ‘half’ of his girlfriend he slept with and why he blames himself for it.

2. Mez said on February 8th, 2011 at 3:57 am

After watching his parent’s marriage from the front line, is it any wonder he has commitment phobia….

3. Forex Robot said on February 8th, 2011 at 7:15 am

but I try to add your blog among my reads each day because you have reliable entries

4. Samual Cadenhead said on February 9th, 2011 at 1:54 am

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure good points in features also.

5. comet laptops said on February 15th, 2011 at 12:15 am

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few p.c. to power the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

6. guy4game wow said on March 9th, 2011 at 9:03 am

7. slr camera reviews said on March 9th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue

8. car cleaning books said on May 10th, 2011 at 8:20 am

Basically, admirable what you’ve got performed here. It truly is pleasing to seem you express through the heart and your clarity on this considerable content material can be effortlessly looked. Impressive post and will search forward for your future update.

9. Rev. Dr. Russell Gary Heikkila said on November 20th, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Having renounced a promising Hollywood career, Dr. Russell Gary Heikkila turned to the Church and has gone from Hope Street in Hollywood to Mission Street in a remote New England town. IThe book is considered by many
    celebs to be a “page turning” read. He was introduced to Hollywood by famed agent Henry Willson who considered him “perfectly tailored for the movies.” From moving among Hollywood’s biggest stars to a pulpit size state has been quite an adventure. WestBow Press is proud to announce the released of “From Hollywood to Calvary” (866-928-1240).

10. Rev. Dr. Russell Gary Heikkila said on November 20th, 2012 at 8:51 pm

We all love Prince Harry but I fear he is suffering from delayed adolecense. As an army veteran, I am hoping his experience in the military will help to grow up to be the man we can all be proud of down the road.
    I am a huge fan of the Prince and pray for him to discover meaning, purpose, and fulfillment for his life.
    Dr. Russell Gary Heikkia