IUC Fashion: Kim Kardashian W Magazine Spread In The Raw Ain’t Too Pretty….

Posted on February 2nd, 2011 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Fashion

kimnudeI’ve always loved hot fatties in the nude. But Kim looks more like a greased up, silicon, botox and caked on makeup wannabe model gone awry. After noticing her botched up surgeries I lost my appetite. Bring back Marilyn, or my favorite figurative artist Henri Manguin to show star struck Kim how it should be done.marilynnudeSmall Odalisque911marilynnude2

1. shaky W. said on February 2nd, 2011 at 10:56 am

I love your blog Ian. You are the genius of pop culture. Hollywood Undercover is my favorite book ever. What an amazing work you did Ian. Kim is revolting and needs a major kick in the ass. I can’t believe how famous she became. She has zero talent.

2. joanne said on February 2nd, 2011 at 12:05 pm

This proves how dumbed down we are.

3. Tinkuy said on February 2nd, 2011 at 1:54 pm

adjust your spectacles, Ian, which of those 3 is a fatty?

4. I'm on the bidet said on February 2nd, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Ugh. I deplore all things Kardashian.

5. rushdog said on February 2nd, 2011 at 2:37 pm

How “implanted” is she? Good grief.

She is on the cover of many mags in the U.S. (and not just tabloids). It really does say something about our (US) culture that all it takes is persistent PR and marketing to be perceived as something (at least in her own mind) and to get rich & famous. Sadly, I think it’s now more than 15 minutes of fame for many of these people.

6. I'm on the bidet said on February 2nd, 2011 at 2:57 pm

@rushdog:
    Yes, the entertainment industry, and E! in particular, has become quite expert at manufacturing celebrities where little or no actual talent exists. In a recent story about Halle Berry’s custody battle, for example, they managed to find a way to link to a story about Kim Kardashian. We expect them to promote their own properties, of course, but its kind of crass to exploit the future of a child to help maintain her ‘celebrity’ status.

7. Patty Anne said on February 2nd, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Goodness~! She’s much better with clothes ON than OFF. How does she manage to sit down with that much junk? Not a pretty photo, no wonder she’s crying all over television about this nude shoot, her second one?

8. joanne said on February 2nd, 2011 at 5:50 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Why is she crying about it? She posed for it. These Kardashians need to go away,

9. siska said on February 2nd, 2011 at 7:05 pm

sorry people..but I had to disagree with you about kim..im not her fans..but I has to admit..for someone who rely heavyly on her being famous as her tool to gain her income..she doing quite well..her body is one of reason people tune in to her..she is not skinny but all woman..and her look is beautiful sort of exotic type..and her picture is great..I wish I had that ..he..he
    For personality..I actually prefer her sister khloe..Kim a bit too bland. But Kim made smart move about milking her persona to gain more cash..she endorse a bunch of stuff and open stores after stores..
    one thing that i dislike about her is..she keep doing wolf cry game…come on..when you agree to made sex tape or a nude photo (twice)..you knew that you agree to be seen in it..so stop pretend to be upset about it..own it and be cool about it.

10. Up the Coast said on February 2nd, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I don’t know what she’s bitching about, at least no one is peeing on her :(

11. mememe said on February 2nd, 2011 at 9:41 pm

she looks deformed.

12. liv4 said on February 2nd, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I thought at first it was a caricature.

13. mememe said on February 2nd, 2011 at 9:47 pm

and another thing…I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and she was quoting Kim K who was all up in arms about these photos. Kim was going on about how she didn’t think they were going to look like that, and can’t believe they showed her butt.

And all I have to say is ohfrickingplease. Kim has a publicist. And a manager. Everyone knows that no spreads in national magazines go to print without final approval from the artist and the publicist. So what in the hell is she talking about??? She had to have approved these. She had to have. Is she just crying now because it’s not getting the positive reaction she wanted?

Can we just put more money into the space program so we can finally find a way to send this family to another planet?

14. rushdog said on February 2nd, 2011 at 11:08 pm

@mememe:
    “send this family to another planet” that’s funny! So when they took a picture of her backside what exactly did she think was going to show? Using controversy for publicity, she’s learned well how to rake in the dough.

@siska – I don’t disagree with your thoughts about her success and why people want to look at her. And I think this sort of promotion has been going on in Hollywood for decades. It’s the extent that people will go with it and what appears to be the increasing number of people that will use this type of activity to become famous. Yes she’s putting money in the bank just like Paris and others.

15. I'm on the bidet said on February 3rd, 2011 at 2:56 am

@Up the Coast:
    So . . . that’s your standard for grievance, “if no one is peeing on you, don’t complain?” I urge you to run for political office, perhaps even the US presidency, using that as a slogan. [Enter joke about 'Tea Party' here]

16. siska said on February 3rd, 2011 at 3:04 am

@rushdog:
    some people do anything for fame and money ..thats way she should not pretend to regret it when she the one who decide it before.

btw I am enjoying Jen interview circuits..she is such a fun..specially the Ellen show..she even dare to wore that nipple vibrator…he..he such a cool girl!!

17. mememe said on February 3rd, 2011 at 11:52 am

@siska:
    I know Siska. Poor Paris Hilton gets herself arrested now on a bi-weekly basis, and no one cares. Let’s just hope Kim K’s 15 minutes are almost up too.

18. joanne said on February 3rd, 2011 at 1:07 pm

@Up the Coast:
    You almost made me pee from laughing.

19. meah said on February 3rd, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Other than one freakishly huge ass, I see no fattys here. None of the pictures is of a fatty. All of those women are very slim. I also don’t see any botched surgeries.

20. Tamara said on February 4th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    WOW IOTB – that is actually the meanest thing I’ve ever heard you say – you are usually the funny one here…hmmmm…….wasn’t UTC referring to Kim K’s sex tape where she got peed on by Ray J??

Ian – did you actually call Kim K a fattie??? She might have some massive “curves” but is she really a fattie??

21. Yang Penceal said on February 9th, 2011 at 1:54 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out someone with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is something that’s wanted on the web, someone with somewhat originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet!

22. handbags for woman said on March 2nd, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Well written submit, excellent researched and useful for me within the long term. I am so pleased you took the time and work to make this. Kind regards. Ladies Golf Shoes Eagle Creek Luggage Open Lingerie Cardboard Jewelry Boxes Fashion Design Schools Mac Cosmetics