IUC Blind Item: Popstar Used To Be Sunset Hooker

Posted on December 2nd, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

sunset-boulevard-blvdBefore she came out with a string of hits she used to sell herself on Sunset Blvd for $165/hour. Who can it be???

• 22 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. I'm on the bidet said on December 2nd, 2010 at 10:27 am

Susan Boyle?

2. Patty Anne said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:23 pm

One Hundred and Sixty-Five Dollars an Hour? Hot-Dayam~! I was in the wrong line of business all those years. Well, maybe not. I’d hate to think of what she had to do to earn (cough, couth @ earn) that kind of cash, and the risks she took: AIDS, V.D., Physical Abuse. Nope, good thing she can sing isn’t it?

3. Chris said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:05 pm

I thought of Ke$ha since she looks so trashy but I doubt anyone would spend that much on her

4. Lily said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Ke$ha?

5. wtf said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:52 pm

GAGA

6. wtf said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:52 pm

GAGA

7. Up the Coast said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:58 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

8. joanne said on December 2nd, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Gwen Stefani? Ke$ha sounds good too.

9. Tamara said on December 2nd, 2010 at 6:07 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    hahahahaha

10. mooki said on December 2nd, 2010 at 6:26 pm

@wtf:

Gaga’s from NYC, so it’s not her. she did admit to working as a stripper, though.

I like the Ke$ha (LA native) guess (Katy Perry [from Santa Barbara] had a Christian rock singer past before she went pop, so cross her off the list) also Gwen Stefani (from Anaheim) sounds reasonable because she did hang with a rough crowd. and there were rumors from a while back about Cher (who’s from El Centro) before she met Sonny Bono.

11. I'm on the bidet said on December 2nd, 2010 at 7:22 pm

I’ll go with Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas – take at look at her bio from 1992–2001:

12. Keane Dangerous Cyber Queen Supreme said on December 3rd, 2010 at 5:42 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

I was also thinking Fergie or maybe Nicole Scherzinger? Nicole has just gone solo so it would be topical…

13. Lil said on December 4th, 2010 at 4:30 am

nicki minaj?

14. mooki said on December 4th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

@Keane Dangerous Cyber Queen Supreme:

Nicole Scherzinger was born in Hawaii but grew up in Louisville, KY.

15. mooki said on December 4th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

@I’m on the bidet:

i REALLY like this guess. even though she was in a group before BEPs (the girl trio Wild Orchid), she was a methhead…

16. flatlinerr said on December 4th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Why did you have the need to dig up people’s past and scorn them? I guess it’s just for the sole purpose of making your site more exciting at no cost? Be kind to one another. Everybody makes a mistake or may have to do things they might not want to but have to to be able to survive? I don’t believe you can only be the asshole I’m sure you have some decency in you some where.

17. Patty Anne said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

You must have had a near death experience to use that nick, flatlinerr. That doesn’t however, give you the right to pass judgement upon another person. Aren’t you scorning Ian now by what you post? So does that not invalidate your comment in general? Ease up, it’s all for entertainment and those who are financially supported by selling their pirvacy to the general public expect the bad with the good and the ugly. It’s part of the biz yano. :-)

18. alif said on December 6th, 2010 at 2:08 am

Haven’t a clue as to the identity of the person. She’s a singer. She has “a slew of hits”.
    How about a bit of physical description? Or maybe a hint about just one of her hits?
    Or her relationships, past or present.
    There’s almost nothing to go on.
    We wouldn’t judge her, I’m thinkin’ …not in today’s world. Not when the media is glorifying now stars who did much, much worse! And this is not even mentioning the guys.

19. bandy said on December 7th, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Ke$ha.

20. Nic said on December 8th, 2010 at 6:51 am

Another vote for Ke$ha,I knew she was trying to tell us something with that dollar sign.

21. Kimberlie Kurns said on December 9th, 2010 at 12:42 am

This page seems to recieve a large ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to give info on is the most important factor.

22. Mike Truthquake said on December 18th, 2010 at 1:17 am

Probably Fergie. It’s not Kesha. I know Kesha from dodgeball in L.A. before she was famous, and I’m sure she wasn’t a hooker.