IUC World Exclusive: Infiltrating The Republican Party – Official Says “We’ll Never let Arnold run for President as a Republican”; Arnold Turns To Barry O for Advice

Posted on October 16th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

arnoldobamaIanundercover at Republican headquarters California IIIn my new book The Governator I spent time undercover infiltrating the Rebublican Party. It was all good fun hanging out at the party’s California headquarters. One of things I told them was that I was contemplating switching political allegiances because I was not happy with Obama’s performance. Not one person I met there was unwilling to dish on Arnold. And not a single person seemed thrilled with Arnold’s performance as governor. “He’s more liberal than the Clintons, Susan Sarandon and Liberace put together,” one official told me. The official added that Arnold has been in ongoing discussions with President Obama about how to amend the constitution so the foreign born in the U.S. can run for Prez. (Amazon)

1. Lil said on October 16th, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Arnie is fiiine. seriously, hes no berlusconi. pls stay with brangelina or gay celebs.

2. Patty Anne said on October 16th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

This question is redundant; to become President of the United States one must not just be a citizen, but a natural born citizen. Arnold does not qualify.

3. Up the Coast said on October 16th, 2010 at 5:11 pm

We’ve seen no proof that Soetoro is qualified either.

4. Astro said on October 16th, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Come Ian, another failure book?

5. alif said on October 17th, 2010 at 2:16 am

Arnold could run as an Independent if he succeeds in his quest for eligibility.
    There are many of us, voters, who detest the Republican Party and are now disappointed in the Democrats.
    Why? They won the votes of Independents by their anti-war in Iraq stance. Instead they have now expanded the war in the middle East.
    And Iraq? From what I hear, America spent all those triliions for a meaningless war. Things are not getting better in Iraq.
    Meanwhile, our country is in worse financial straits than ever! And the Republicans will capitalize on it.

Arnold is not a hot topic right now, I’m afraid!

Well, this could go on all night. This would be a better topic in history classes.

6. Astro said on October 17th, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Ian: You have to consult an Astrologer about the all failures that you have had after MJ Book. First the failure about Brangelina Book, now your failure about Arnold Book. You are giving to your Bad Press the reason. Oh by the way, another set back for you, Angelina received the approval for her movie and Brad was there to support her. I am sorry. But the couple who has a bid head children is winning again.

7. I'm on the bidet said on October 18th, 2010 at 2:56 pm

@Astro:
    Is that what you are up to Astro, trying to convince Ian to see an Astrologist? And let me guess, you are “Astro the Astrologist” who for a remarkable fee will work up Ian’s star chart? Well I just checked the paper, and your horoscope for today reads “All signs point to futility in trying to persuade NYT bestselling author that you can predict the future. Best to stay home and eat the rest of that sauerkraut and jelly sandwich you left in the fridge.” Bon apetit!

8. alif said on October 18th, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Well, as it has been said time and time again, AJ dictates to the media. And so, the media is the problem. The ones behind the publicity behave too much like sheep. They do not question what and why they do what they are doing. They are robotic in their behavior!
    It’s almost as if the people behind the desk found a cushiony job and that’s all that matters.

9. Patty Anne said on October 18th, 2010 at 5:51 pm

That is exactly where the problem lies. The press seems not to care so much for reporting facts as they do for staying on the good side of the celebs. Shame.@alif:

10. Astro said on October 18th, 2010 at 7:14 pm

OMG, and now Angie The BITCH in 3D, with James Cameron behind her.

Sorry Ian, with James Cameron in the project, it will be a successful movie, BLOCKBUSTER for sure, and the Oscar for the best Actress. If the Studio decides that Brad will be Marc Anthony, perhaps he will get an Oscar Nod too. So they will make History as the couple that wins the Oscar the same year.

11. Kate said on October 18th, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Astro Boy, you have such a innocence about you I can’t tell if you are serious or joking? LOL I doubt Ian is worried about how Cleo will come out, and gee I wish I had a few business failures like you think he has, I think I could actually retire. :) Do we want Brad to be Marc Anthony? Hmm can’t decide, I don’t think I dislike him THAT much, lol. pretty sure that would end the poor boys acting career. He has not done much of late, what a way to go out eh? Being compared to how hot he was in Troy or maybe how hot Colin was in Alexander? Or maybe just being able to see , gee they fake it so well on screen , no wonder it is so each for them to do it in public also. ha ha!

Nice to see you again Astro!

12. I'm on the bidet said on October 19th, 2010 at 1:03 am

@Astro:
    Hmm, with 3-dimensional special effects plus AJ’s one-dimensional acting, do you get a two-dimensional film? Ha!

(side note: after reading the above on her iPhone, AJ screams out “Damn you, I’m on the bidet!” and draws puzzled looks from people around her, with a maĆ®tre d’ rushing over to say “Beg pardon Ms. Jolie, you aren’t on the bidet, you are at a corner table at the Four Seasons restaurant. Do you . . . need a towel?” )

Seriously, why would anyone do Cleopatra in 3D? Is it going to be like the animated 3D Beowulf, with AJ’s image and vocals? I don’t get it . . .

13. alif said on October 19th, 2010 at 1:35 am

I hope as we near 2011, people are becoming more knowledgeable about Cleopatra and Marc Anthony. For example, Cleopatra was not a stunner, as far as her looks.
    But that would suit Angelina Jolie, as she is not really all that!
    Both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have limited ranges. So unless the script is outstanding, and Cameron manages to camoflauge their lack of abilities, then it may succeed.

James Cameron may just eat a little humble pie if the people smarten up. But I wouldn’t bet the rent, as I see how some have already bought the evil propaganda behind Brangelina! And here, the people behind the media’s outright lies will succeed, just as past dictators had proved.
    The same goes for the cult of Scientology. Now, they’re trying to ignore one of the cult’s main adherents, little Tommy Cruise, and his role in the cult.

As I so frequently hear in these hard economic times, “It’s all about the money!” However, they never add, “that doesn’t, and will NEVER make it right!”
    And that’s what the media counts on!

14. alif said on October 19th, 2010 at 3:02 pm

I read that Brad had a body double for some of “Troy”. It was reported that the thigh shots were not his own. Never saw the film; had no interest in seeing BP on screen.

15. Astro said on October 20th, 2010 at 6:21 am

OMG, StarMag: Angie Pregnant AGAIN!!!!.

16. Astro said on October 20th, 2010 at 7:15 am

@Astro:

And maybe StarMag is true now, because Brad has been so affectionated with her, lately.

17. inthegrfay said on October 21st, 2010 at 11:22 am

@alif: You really put into words something I could not explain – “…the evil propaganda behind Brangelina”. So true.

18. mooki said on October 22nd, 2010 at 7:24 am

@Astro:

Angie’s no Liz Taylor. and James Cameron thinks lightning can strike twice after Avatar. This sounds like a stinker

19. mooki said on October 22nd, 2010 at 7:25 am

staged pda by Brangie on the set of her “directorial debut” (yeah right)

20. Legos for Girls said on November 4th, 2010 at 2:42 am

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. Reply

21. ear pain serious problem said on November 13th, 2010 at 3:02 pm

How are You, I really like this website. Visit those helpful site you can stop tinnitus and can tinnitus be treated and what our customers have to say. Thanks mate!

22. Gourmet Food Reviews said on January 18th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

I was more than happy to seek out this net-site.I wished to thanks on your time for this excellent read!! I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.