IUC World Exclusive: Tiger Woods Sex Tape Exists – Just As I Said on Opie&Anthony Show Last January

Posted on September 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Tiger-Woods-mistresses-Hate to say I told you so - but I told you so. Also, READ THIS

1. inOttawa said on October 1st, 2010 at 6:51 am

OMG. We’ve had to have pictures in our minds of him with so many ugly skanks and now the opportunity to perhaps actually see it live? ooooh this is too much!! This guy is washed up at a reputational level and I have to think few people will care… but this is the USA. I think I saw the woman who is shopping the idea of a tape with her in it around and all I can say is YUCK.

2. I'm on the bidet said on October 1st, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Tiger has really grown as a person during his sex fiasco – not! Here is checking out the singing talents of Katherine Jenkins (from CDAN site):

As for the sex tape, I’m adopting a “wait and see by proxy” approach, by which I mean I’ll believe it when someone else sees it and tells me its true, because 1) this mistress lacks credibility, and 2) I’m not going to watch the tape.

3. Tinkuy said on October 1st, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Ian, your eloquence and masterful command of vocabulary on Opie & Anthony are praise-worthy.

4. section9 said on October 1st, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Right. Tiger and Angelina scandal coming up? Anything, Ian? Tiger has to have at least half a billion left to his name.

5. Laura said on October 3rd, 2010 at 12:33 am

Hi, Ian: I wish you would go back and cover Toothy again. I really enjoyed your scoops on him (I think you were far more accurate about him than Ted C who is still perpetuating the fiction that Toothy and his boyfriend are raising a child together).

6. EM said on October 3rd, 2010 at 6:49 am

What about the men Tiger’s mistress alluded to? That’s more interesting.