Pastor Eddie Long – Innocent or Guilty?????

Posted on September 29th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

eddie longDid Pastor Long push sex on teenage boys??? What about George Bush???(ABC)

1. Kate said on September 29th, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Okay I read the article , ABC, What about George Bush? Did I miss that? Maybe I am just tired and didn’t see it or my comprehension is slow today, was there a reference in there to him?

I didn’t see one. Help me out here Ian?

2. I'm on the bidet said on September 29th, 2010 at 11:57 pm

@Kate:
    “Ebony and Ivory, live together in perfect harmony . . .” – sorry, I was just captioning the picture. You didn’t miss anything Kate, it wasn’t in the story, and the only connection I know of what that Bush (and some other presidents) attended a funeral for Coretta Scott King at Bishop Long’s mega church.

3. Kate said on September 30th, 2010 at 2:55 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    oh my gosh thanks iotb, , lol, I thought , please , I know I do not always pay attention but hmmm, I don’t think I am ADD although my son is and well my mom , well ya know, has not been easy for her..had me worried there. Long long day today. :)

Now now Ian, we can not be guilty by association can we? lol if so we are all in a world of trouble.

4. Up the Coast said on September 30th, 2010 at 12:48 pm

Didn’t Bill Clinton seek spiritual counseling with Pastor Long after the Monica Lewinski “situation” blew up his life? This picture brought back memories of Papa Bush and his connection with Larry King, the man who was connected with the Boys Town scandel, in the 70’s or 80’s.

5. mooki said on September 30th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

there’s a double standard in the black churches. They preach against homosexuality but a lot of the preachers and parishoners are closet cases! (and they say the Catholics are bad….)

6. alif said on September 30th, 2010 at 7:13 pm

It’s the old “Do as I say; NOT as I do!” preaching we get from all quarters.

7. ANTIVIRUS said on October 11th, 2010 at 3:59 am