Naomi Campbell Finally Admits She’s Badass

Posted on September 29th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

naomi-campbell-assIn my book Bad&Beautiful I make it clear that Naomi Campbell is like a bad version of Little Bo Peep who makes all her sheep run away! In the new issue of Interview Magazine Naomi finally admits she’s far from perfect. (Popeater)

1. Patty Anne said on September 29th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Other than publicity for throwing objects at her staff and being arrested I haven’t seen anything newsworth out of this chickie in ages. She needs to start dating Brad Pitt so there can be a new triangle. LOL

2. Tinkuy said on September 29th, 2010 at 6:42 pm

uh, Patty Anne, the blood diamond issue/accusation was very newsworthy

3. Astro said on September 30th, 2010 at 6:15 am

OMG.

IAN: Any clue about this wedding ring?.

Will it be a prelude to future?

4. Patty Anne said on September 30th, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Wouldn’t that be nice if daddy finally married mommy before the kids go off to college. LOL. I seriously doubt they will ever marry, and I also feel it’s now Angie who wants it to remain this way.

Oh, and thank you Tinkuy for so graciously reminding me that Naomi Campbell was given blood diamonds by Charles Taylor in 1997. I had forgotten.

5. Kate said on September 30th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Yes, he is married in Moneyball, twice. He is in character, he has been wearing it since he began filming. He does not wear it when he is not working. Robin Wright is the first wife and the I have forgotten who the second wife is, but pretty,blonde and thin.

6. Tinkuy said on September 30th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

You’re welcome, Patty Anne. The whole blood diamond story fascinates me: Mia Farrow’s testimony at the war crimes trial, Campbell’s account, and then the rumor that she was pissed off that Taylor had given her a raw diamond rather than bling that was “ready to go”. So, it’s all in keeping with her character. Plus she’s banging a Russian gazillionaire (a no-goodnik).

7. Kate said on September 30th, 2010 at 11:58 pm

@Tink, same here, I loved Leo’s movie .

8. Toffee Teeth said on October 1st, 2010 at 12:17 am

Thank you so much for posting such a nice picture of her buttock

9. Tamara said on October 1st, 2010 at 8:39 pm

Hmmmm, blood diamonds – seems not so long ago we were trying to solve a riddle re the very same. Things that make you go hmmmmm