IUC World Exclusive: French Model Racine Claims She Refused To Join Mile High Club With Beckham

Posted on September 28th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

david_beckham_victoria_beckhamRacine told IUC she refused to join the Mile High Club with David Beckham out of respect for the footballers wife Victoria. “He certainly had his eye on me most during the flight,” the model/french flight attendant told IUC. “I wonder what would have happened if I had shown interest in him. I certainly fancied him but I couldn’t do it because I have so much respect for his lovely wife. I just couldn’t do it. Also, I have a new boyfriend and didn’t want to cheat on him this early in the relationship. One thing I can say is that David’s even hotter in person. Victoria is the luckiest girl in the world.”
Meanwhile, Becks has served In Touch Weekly and the hooker who spilled the beans on him to the tune of 25 million bucks. Both In Touch and the prostitute are standing by the story. Do you think Beckham is telling the truth? (Access)

• 13 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Kate said on September 28th, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I don’t believe him. These sexual tryst all happened on private charter flights, right? In Touch has a legal department like NE I would imagine. 25 million is too much to risk with a untrustworthy source. I seem to remember that MJ had to rely or the DA on some film footage from a camera on a charter for their case. Maybe that is the case here. For David all those ads he does with his “lovely” wife are worth $$$ so this would burst that image and cash flow.

First Ashton, now David, batter up Bradley.

LOL we’ll see.

2. Tinkuy said on September 28th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Racine must be a highly refined lady if she was unwilling to cheat on her new boyfriend “this early in the relationship”, thus leaving the door open to future cheating.

3. Lil said on September 28th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Racine is a made up celeb flight attendant who only speaks to Ian.

4. Tinkuy said on September 28th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

@Lil:
    How could anyone doubt that Racine is an impeccable source? ;-P

5. Tamara said on September 28th, 2010 at 8:33 pm

I simply believe the adage where there’s smoke there’s fire – so I think this whole 25 mil lawsuit is to make himself look innocent – there have been too many allegations over the years not to have some truth involved – but Vicky is holding onto her man – I don’t EVER see her letting him go – so they will fight this together. Ashton, hmmmm – don’t know what to think about that one yet. Jury is still out

6. waverly said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:49 pm

How is Victoria the luckiest girl in the world if her husband is a big old cheater?

7. Toffee Teeth said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Beckham does have an impressive shank and buttock. This lady shoud have shagged him immediately.

8. I'm on the bidet said on September 28th, 2010 at 11:56 pm

@Tinkuy:
    Maybe the boyfriend should check Racine’s day planner for some clues as to when the cheating will start, e.g. a note like “Relationship with boyfriend now three weeks old as of this date, can now sleep around with moral impunity”.

9. Reality Check said on September 30th, 2010 at 7:58 am

Awwwwwww! It always melts my heart to see a home wrecker do something out of respect for the wife of the man she boinked! (Tongue in cheek.) The one million dollar question is why that respect never appears before the boinking but emerges only in the small, subsequent details. :)

10. mooki said on September 30th, 2010 at 7:05 pm

I’m betting they divorce this year…

11. Revolution said on November 16th, 2010 at 5:31 pm

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham are both idiots of Cockroach Britain.

Victoria used to work as prostitute, before she joined the pop group, Spice girls. But there is nothing amazing about it. More than 99% Englishwomen are prostitutes and it is their culture to live the life of prostitutes. Take the example of Sarah Ferguson, who had sex with two Rich Camels (Rich Arabs) for 450,000 Dollars. Sarah Ferguson is a Cockroach prostitute of Cockroach Britain.

12. aspergers syndromes symptoms said on January 14th, 2011 at 4:41 am

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.