Brad steps Out With Zahara to Birthday Party at American Girl

Posted on September 28th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

bradamericangirlThere’s no denying how exemplary Brad is in his dedication to his kids. Once picture is worth a thousand words. (Daily Mail)

1. joanne said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:16 am

I guess Shiloh doesn’t like dolls or parties? Oh yea, she wants to be a he.

2. whatever said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:46 am

I would think that going to a birthday party, would require a little bit more dressing up… instead of shorts and a t-shirt? Well at least Zahara got to spend sometime with other children for a couple of hours. Why wasn’t Shiloh allowed to attend? Oh wait….that would ruin their attempt at proving that Shiloh would rather be a boy.

3. Lil said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:56 am

Shilo was not there because brad always fancied Zahara, or what her name is >.<
    shilo is prop johnny lee millers..

4. joanne said on September 28th, 2010 at 11:17 am

It would be funny if Shiloh turned out to be Millers. He wouldn’t let that become public, he would look like an even bigger fool. He is starting to look like a plastic ken doll.

5. Up the Coast said on September 28th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

I feel sorry for little Toni, the birthday girl. Wasn’t it supposed to be HER big day?

6. Geez Louise said on September 28th, 2010 at 4:31 pm

So, let me get this stright. Just because Brad took one of his kids to a birthday party he’s an exemplary dad? Is that all it takes these days to be a great dad? Taking your kids to birthday parties, the park, to little league or dance class is something millions of parents do each and every day. If you think he deserves tons of acculades for doing something so basic as going to a birthday party your standards for being a good parent are seriously low.

7. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on September 28th, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Yep Brad Pitt holds hand with kid for the benefit of the waiting paparazzi – give him a f*cking medal!

8. alif said on September 28th, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Yes, he seems unaware of the paps, but the kid sure isn’t!

9. inthegray said on September 28th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I thought celebs could go anywhere undetected IF that is what they wanted.

10. I'm on the bidet said on September 28th, 2010 at 9:28 pm

@alif:
    Google up Zahara, and look at the images – pictures of her looking happy are rare, except for some when she’s an infant. Or perhaps her normal expression just resembles a scowl to some degree, I can’t really tell. And you know any gift from Brangelina is going to emphasize being politically correct over fun, even for a kid. Probably Angelina forced her nanny squad to make a coloring book version of her “Notes From My Travels” (now just $10.20 at Amazon! – how can you resist?!) book and had Zahara gift that. Or maybe Brad unloaded some of his ’shaped furniture’ on the birthday girl, and then headed for the door after the girl moaned “Mommy, this weird chair makes my spine hurt!”.

11. Sid said on September 28th, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Stop kissing Brangie’s a$$ Ian… Brad an exemplary dad?? LMAO!!! Is that what it takes to become a doting dad? Taking your kid to a birthday party… Ohhhh… all other celebs MUST take notes… *eye roll*

12. Kate said on September 29th, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Well to be fair, he did not have to take Zahara , he could have sent her with a nanny privately the way they send them to school at times, or were said to have sent them to school when she was filming Salt. Brad looked a bit uncomfortable sitting inside. I’m not sure he is the one that sets there up, and do believe he hates having the cameras in his face all the time in the private moments. He should have thought about that though when she put all the kids out there in that W shoot in his black & white pictorial. He said the artist him thought he could introduce the twins (cough) and they would never have to leave the Chateau. Never bothered them before though when they did the family portraits. By now he must feel they have created a media monster. He made a comment in a interview that he had thought he was handling it correctly by selling the photos, his body language and demeanor seemed to say he felt like it had been a mistake to open that door. Zahara seems to share his fondness for the paps lol

13. alif said on September 30th, 2010 at 12:06 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    I did, and you’re right.

14. Reality Check said on September 30th, 2010 at 8:01 am

@Geez Louise:
    Couldn’t have said it any better myself! :)

15. katlyn said on September 30th, 2010 at 12:42 pm

he did it to get the praise of people; to get
    them to say “aw look at Brad, he’s such a good dad look at him
    he took 1 of his 6 kids out for a party”.

and YOU did it Ian. Read your own post.

What exactly 1,000 words would you put with this picture?

I for one would be interested to know..cuz I can think of
    only a few and they are “show boat”….

16. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on October 1st, 2010 at 4:21 pm

@Kate:

Totally disagree with you here Kate I have to say. Brad sets up all those idiotic shots of him on his bikes no question – they’re all about coming over as manly. And he has pimped those kids out shamelessly both solo and with the harpie on candid “excursions to the toy store” or whatever, in co-ordination outfits (remember the one where he was all in white?) over and over again. He is almost as much of a narcissist as she is in my opinion, he is probably just a slightly nicer person and so hides it better. Even though Peter Andre comes over as a really nice guy in the now defunct British Katie and Peter power duo, he still pimps out his kids shamelessly. He probably invades their privacy more than she does IMO (allowing them to be filmed cuddling up in bed etc). Brad is just the same.

17. Tamara said on October 1st, 2010 at 8:48 pm

I just thought it was supposed to be a fun day for Brad and Z – she got to go to a birthday party with someone other than her own siblings – for that at least I am happy for her!! And he got to spend some time with his good friend Chris Cornell whom he probably doesn’t get to see all that often – so a win-win for all. And….he got to spend some time alone with her – father daughter bonding time. I didn’t really take this one as a photo op – but then, who knows with these two? Of the two of them I think Brad is the least pap manipulative – in as far as it doesn’t happen as often as it does with her.