IUC World Exclusive: Paris Hilton Denied Entry To Japan; IUC Learns Promoters in Japan Will Seek Full Refund

Posted on September 22nd, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Paris Hilton is headed back to the U.S. on her private jet, which was paid for by the promoters bringing her to Japan. The stiffed promoters, IUC has learned, will make Hilton pay for the private jet they booked her and demand reimbursement of some 430k U.S. they shelled out to promote Hilton’s lines of fashion and fragrance. Sorry Paris, your days in court appear to be far from over. Aside from Tokyo, the drug felony charged heiress was also due to appear in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Jakarta, Indonesia.

1. I'm on the bidet said on September 22nd, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Perhaps we’ll find out just how stupid and/or arrogant Paris Hilton is . . . if she tries taking a purse full of cocaine into Southeast Asia, she’ll find out they don’t play around down there when it comes to drug penalties:

2. Kate said on September 22nd, 2010 at 2:20 pm

LOL I just love this! Finally some one holds this 29 year old spoiled brat accountable. Two hold days in a airport hotel ha ha ha, and not even a HILTON hotel poor poor little Paris. Don’t you wonder ifs she does not do this on purpose, and Linds too, just to stay in the news, or are they BOTH that stupid. Is anyone this stupid? Or are they both that ARROGANT!

I just got the feeling Linds was playing us all with that pathetic plea of being an addict, and this just flies in the face of everyone out there that remembers her trying to remember her favorite Bible verse on Larry King Live, my all time favorite moment, right up there with Brad and his “that came later Larry, later”

These people. (I didn’t say those people ) lol

3. mooki said on September 22nd, 2010 at 3:38 pm

what’s this I’m hearing right now about Tom and Katie getting a divorce in Prague?

4. Tamara said on September 22nd, 2010 at 6:45 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Is THAT what she calls it? Her PURSE? lmao

5. inOttawa said on September 22nd, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I’m thinking it’s now cool to be in trouble with the law.

6. Up the Coast said on September 22nd, 2010 at 7:59 pm

@Tamara:
    ….giggle…. ;)

7. joanne said on September 23rd, 2010 at 8:45 am

@inOttawa:

Your probably right, it gets you movie offers, rag mag covers, media coverage and you get to abuse the law. If you are everyday people the story is quite different.

8. Kate said on September 23rd, 2010 at 1:43 pm

@joanne:
    Paris is such an embarrassment to her namesake, I wonder how her family keeps making excuses for her. Many say she is sweet, but then there are all those stories about all she treats her animals, so..?

9. weight said on September 27th, 2010 at 9:52 pm

yeah my dad will like this

10. Puma Shoes said on September 28th, 2010 at 3:59 am

For most of this 12 months, my web site is teeming with numerous website visitors each day. Thanks for supporting me all the time! What’s much more, share the content articles with all of us who love the literature!creative recreation and nike air force 1 high, Puma shoes with high quality, fashion style and competitive price.

11. Scott Johnson said on September 28th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Paris Hilton is such a hoe i just saw her NEW SEX TAPE !!

12. Puma Shoes said on September 30th, 2010 at 2:32 am

For many of this yr, my blog is teeming with quite a few website visitors each day. Thanks for supporting me all the time! What’s more, share the content with all people who adore the literature!creative recreation and nike air force 1 high, Puma shoes with high quality, fashion style and competitive price.

13. oqlprqnkdl said on October 13th, 2010 at 7:24 am

xpJnkO pfecbjqntepv, [url=http://vabuuqxrwuul.com/]vabuuqxrwuul[/url], [link=http://rymwxqysedhy.com/]rymwxqysedhy[/link], http://jjhtentyqpft.com/