Brad’s Bike Lets Him Down Again

Posted on September 16th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

bradbike(Daily Mail)

1. Kate said on September 16th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

You would think at some point he would save the vintage bikes for areas where he could just ride freely and relax, out back of his Chateau or his Italian Villa or something..and use a new one that will break down where paps are ready and waiting. Is he playing the game, hating it, or just likes those dang bikes? geez. Brad, isn’t that frustrating?

2. I'm on the bidet said on September 16th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Hmm, I guess its the only vehicle he can use where AJ can’t tell him how to drive. Imagine him trying to add sidecars for AJ and all the kids, lol. If he was really smart he’d be wearing all leather road gear, not for style, but to protect his skin from road rash if he crashes.

3. Up the Coast said on September 16th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

@I’m on the bidet:
    Good Point, especially with his track record.

4. Patty Anne said on September 16th, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Poor little Rich Man; he got everything he thought he wanted and nothing is as he thought it would be. And I think Kate has the right idea. Use the vintage bikes on one of their multitude of million dollar estates ( my, think how many refugees could be living in just one of those homes?), and ride the new bikes around town. Seems strange that they were never seen for over a month, and suddenly there are paps waiting on the set of Moneyball to snag photos of Jolie and the kids being strong armed off the set, and Brad with his numerous vintage bike brake downs. He needs to contact Jay Leno and find out what he does to keep all his vintage vehicles running so well – or maybe just not call the paps?

5. Kate said on September 16th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

lol I am not so sure Brad does call them, I think he is one that is really hunted , I doubt he can go anywhere in LA without being trailed, but of course he knows that too. He could use more stable form of transportation so he would not be a sitting duck. I think he hates being at their mercy. There are other times I think it has been staged to prove a point, but what do these prove? Nothing.

6. joanne said on September 16th, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Jolie probably has the kids put sand in his gas tanks. I think Leno knows how to fix his vehicles. Sometimes getting what you want isn’t all its cracked up to be.

7. SparklingTwinkle said on September 17th, 2010 at 6:41 am

I guess that’s not the only dissappointing ride brad has in his life…… eh billy bob??

8. Kate said on September 18th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

@SparklingTwinkle:
    LOL now that is funny, not what Ted says, but who believes that anyway !

9. Kate said on September 18th, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Gee I really need to get an avatar, yours is so pretty ST, I look naked next to you :)

10. Iona said on September 20th, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Depp has a vintage motorbike like that, I think. Maybe Brad traded Angie in for Johnny’s bike. Fair trade – both broken down.