Did Lilo’s Comeback Start Last Night????

Posted on September 13th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment
  1. Kate said on September 13th, 2010 at 1:33 pm

I thought she had potential in her early days, and I would love to see her make a comeback and clean up her life on a personal and professional level, but only because that is the best thing for her. I am tired of these kids and their selfish antics, so not likely give her a penny ever.

2. I'm on the bidet said on September 13th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Expectations for her are so low that even a mediocre bit for the VMA’s seems like a career comeback. I’ll be impressed when I see her in the movie, and when during the movie I see the character she’s portraying more than I see her public persona. I wish for her what I wish for anyone who has been to rehab and jail, that they get cleaned up and lead a healthy life, whatever career they may pursue. Remember Lindsay, there are not bidets in prison!

3. alif said on September 13th, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Several movie people were raving about her performance in a recent film. In it she portrayed a whacked out person. And they said it was a great “performance”! Ha! Ha!
    Just like Jolie being awarded an oscar for portraying, essentially, herself.

4. Momus the Sarcsastic said on September 13th, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Since when did a comeback entail a short skit by an untalented druggie with an untalented drunkie?

5. Lil said on September 14th, 2010 at 3:26 am

shes wearing contact linses! her eyes are green and the boobs are fake too,-

6. purdy said on September 14th, 2010 at 9:18 am

If her breasts are fake, I’d get my money back or a redo. That’s the first thing I noticed, her boobs are almost down to her waist.