Perez Hilton Runs A New Story Accusing Paris Hilton of Stuffing Blow up Her Vulva

Posted on September 8th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

paris-hiltonPerez ran a doozy today corroborating my blockbuster last week.

1. Tamara said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:32 pm

I guess he’s no longer on her payroll – back in the day he would NEVER run a negative story on her, now she’s fair game, guess he doesn’t need her anymore

2. dvz said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

VAGINA, not vulva. Being gay is NO excuse for not knowing the difference.

3. Up the Coast said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

She should have put it up there to begin with and she wouldn’t be in trouble today.

4. Tamara said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Well, its not as bad as I thought, Perez is really just repeating someone else’s story.

5. Patty Anne said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Okay, so she hides her stash up her vajayjay BUT, does she sew it shut to keep it in that huge dank tunnel?

6. Tamara said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

@Patty Anne:
    Eeeeeeeeew!! hahaha

7. inthegray said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

And isn’t the STAR repeating the stewardess story?

8. I'm on the bidet said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:19 pm

And next Paris will declare her vag was switched with her friends without her knowledge . . .

Really though, its hard for am increasingly irrelevant post-celebutante like Paris to find purses that match her outfits, so she’s become accustomed to carrying many things in her ‘lady purse’. In addition to cocaine, up her cooch one would find some parking tickets, her chihuahua Tinkerbell #1, a key to a bike lock she had in elementary school, Amelia Earhart, half of an endive salad from Spago’s, and the Egyptian “Book of the Dead”. When asked about searching that area of Paris for police evidence, the LAPD lead forensic gynecologist said “There is no way you’ll get me to look in there” before running out to his car and speeding off.

9. Elby said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

IOTB you are hilarious!

10. Patty Anne said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:47 pm

LOL@I’m on the bidet:

11. Tamara said on September 8th, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Those have to be the worst hair extensions I’ve ever seen! And IOTB as always you are so funny!!

12. Togi said on September 8th, 2010 at 8:34 pm

And we wouldn’t have to HEAR ABOUT IT! Yuck.@Up the Coast:

13. Tamara said on September 8th, 2010 at 9:11 pm

@Togi:
    hahaha Ditto ditto

14. Kate said on September 10th, 2010 at 12:59 am

I have to slap myself, I felt sorry for her when she was in jail. sigh , does she need counseling or to just serve time?

15. Anastasia Beaverhousen said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:39 am

I think you mean, “Perez Hilton copied and pasted an article from another webite today…” I stopped reading Perez because all he does is copy and paste stories, insert an obscure hyperlink and doesn’t give any credit to the original site because he wants it to look like he’s the one reporting it. I don’t even think it’s him anymore; more his mother and sister. He doesn’t even have any funny insights like The Superficial or DListed. There are plenty of gossip sites out there that are better, funnier, play fair and give credit where it’s due.

16. Rain said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:53 am

Vulva are the external organs. Vagina is the internal.

17. Hasbeen Aniston said on September 13th, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Like most gay men, you apprently have no idea what a “vulva” is (stick to pen!s stories, since you are obviously more familiar with MALE sexual anatomy — you know, where you get all of your practice). The vulva is the EXTERNAL female sexual anatomy — the clitoris and labia. They are in the OUTSIDE of a woman’s body, so it is impossible for anyoe to stick anything UP them. You are, without par, the biggest “journalistic” joke on the Web. No wonder your Brangelina book is in the 99-cent bin.

18. Hasbeen Aniston said on September 13th, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Like most gay men, you apparently have no idea what a “vulva” is (stick to pen!s stories, since you are obviously more familiar with MALE sexual anatomy — you know, where you get all of your practice). The vulva is the EXTERNAL female sexual anatomy — the clitoris and labia. They are on the OUTSIDE of a woman’s body, so it is impossible for anyone to stick anything UP them. You are, without par, the biggest “journalistic” joke on the Web. No wonder your Brangelina book is in the 99-cent bin.

19. Hasbeen Aniston said on September 13th, 2010 at 5:41 pm

LOL! What are you FORTY, FORTY-FIVE!!! and you’ve never learned the difference between a VAGINA and a VULVA. LOL!!!!! LOL!!!! All of you pathetic gays are the same — dweebs and nerds in school who never got any action with girls, so you eventually fall into the hairy arms (and butt) of some man . LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Fast Online news said on September 14th, 2010 at 4:24 pm

China hits back at Japan in boat row…

I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)