Shia LaBeouf and Anne Hathaway Forbes Top Two Actors For The Buck – Brangie Fails to Make Top 10

Posted on September 1st, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

jennifer-aniston-ROI is the key to any business. Shia and Anne give great returns, Shia $81 and Anne $64 for every buck the studio gives them. Surprisingly, Jen Aniston made the list at number six, tied with my favorite actress Meryl Streep. Here’s the top 10:
1. Shia LaBeouf – $81
2. Anne Hathaway – $64
3. Daniel Radcliffe – $61
4. Robert Downey Jr. – $33
5. Cate Blanchett – $27
6. Jennifer Aniston( tied) – $21
7. Meryl Streep (tied) – $21
8. Johnny Depp – $18
9. Nicolas Cage – $17
10. Sarah Jessica Parker – $17

1. I'm on the bidet said on September 1st, 2010 at 11:14 am

Really, Sarah Jessica Parker? Just seeing her name on the marquee is enough to make me not go. She seems like a nice person, but just in a lot of bad movies.

2. joanne said on September 1st, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Being #6 doesn’t sound like a flop to me.

3. Reality Check said on September 1st, 2010 at 12:52 pm

@joanne:
    Not at all. Besides, how many of us are so lucky as to earn $ 21 per assignment?

4. Kate said on September 1st, 2010 at 1:24 pm

I think Jen will have staying power over the years to come, just as Diane Keaton did, and other older actresses that have done her genre, and she is well liked by her peers.

5. Tamara said on September 1st, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Hubby and I are going to the movies tonight to see Switch! whoo hooo Can’t wait!

6. Sammy said on September 1st, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Why surprisingly !! She was in top ten, in this same (category) list, last year too ..And last year also, her ROI was between $21-$25 range.

7. Rabbit said on September 1st, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Go Jen! Ian is dead on, ROI is the main thing that matters (rightfully so) for investors.

8. I'm on the bidet said on September 1st, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Think of the names that aren’t there – Robert De Niro, Julia Roberts, Al Pacino, Nicole Kidman, etc.

9. Jalyn said on September 1st, 2010 at 6:39 pm

SMACK!! right in your face angie…hahahahahahahhahahaha

10. siska said on September 1st, 2010 at 8:51 pm

@Tamara: give us the review..I am still waiting in sydney..the Switch will be play in october..I really hope will be in wide realease..

11. Kate said on September 2nd, 2010 at 4:25 am

I loved Switch, but it really was more Jason’s film more than Jen’s , should have been marketed in a different way. Heartwarming, touching, funny when you did not expect it to be. The little boy was adorable, but it would have been nice if his eyes had been blue to match his parents, but otherwise he was a perfect clone for Jason. Juliette was funny and charming and it was a fun New York film. I love to watch films that are filmed in Manhattan, they have a natural charm and energy to them.