IUC World Exclusive: Diana Feared Prince Philip Would Kill Her Because She Refused to Have Sex With Him; RIP Diana

Posted on August 31st, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

princephilipanddianaToday marks the 13th anniversary of the death one of my all time heros, Diana Frances Spencer. IUC recently learned that Diana told one of her closest friends six days before she died that she was terrified Prince Philip would kill her because she refused a proposition he made to have sex with her one night in 1997. The friend said Philip warned her that if she didn’t sleep with him he would make her fear rebellion for the rest of her life. “And he most certainly did,” the longtime Diana friend told IUC. “He must have been loaded that night when he propositioned Diana but the dirty bastard was able to scare her to death. To this day I wonder if Prince Philip arranged the tragic car crash so he could off Diana and never have to fear her talking about what happened. One thing I know for sure is that Diana would have never lied about something like this.”

1. alif said on August 31st, 2010 at 3:57 pm

It’s very likely that the majority of people familiar with her story would heartily agree!
    And Prince Phillip has always been the #1 suspect.

2. alif said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:00 pm

The strongest image I have of Princess Diana, is that of a young woman who didn’t hesitate to get close to Aids victims. This was at a time when even hospital staff would don layers of protective clothing before they’d even go in the rooms of Aids sufferers.

3. HisHighness said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:02 pm

@alif:
    Well said Alif, thanks for the astute feedback.

4. Pattyanne said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:17 pm

That is how I still see the Princess. She was a real person with real compassion who led the stagnant Royals into the world of today. I’ve often wondered what they would be like today had she not been killed.@alif:

5. Doubter said on August 31st, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Oh baloney. Diana called her MARRIED boyfriend over 300 times on her mobile phone. She was paranoid and half crazy. She also said in a letter to her former butler that she thought one of the royals would have her killed by messing with the brakes in her car. She was a troubled person, who was bulimic and addicted to her fame as well as all her other problems.

6. alif said on August 31st, 2010 at 10:44 pm

@HisHighness:
    Yes, and another favorite pic of her: She’s next to Mother Teresa, and they are so happy to be in each other’s company.

I personally know of several people who were devastated upon hearing of her death. My buddy was beside himself. And I was in similar straights!
    And of course, the tremendous outpouring in England; so prominent on the telly.

Interestingly enough, a good acquaintance told me there was no better movie than “The Queen”, the year it came out. I agreed. And believe me, he’s a masculine dude! Ha! Ha!

7. alif said on August 31st, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Interesting subject to ponder. England’s fair rose.
    Btw, the ever-opportunistic Elton John revised his musical tribute to Marilyn Monroe, and re-dedicated it to Princess Di.
    Result: Elton John has the biggest selling single record in pop history.

The topic of what would happen if Pricess Diana lived, is too big for me. But there are books with themes of good being destroyed by evil. For example: There’s a short story by D. H. Lawrence, titled, “The Prussian Officer” which addresses that very theme. Also, “Billy Budd” has the same theme.
    My take: Oftentimes, Evil is too uncomfortable in the presence of Good; therefore, Evil must destroy Good.
    And of course, that happened to Jesus, the Christ.

8. Doubter said on August 31st, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Sorry people. I had long quit admiring Di in any way before her tragic death. If she had lived, she most likely would be just like Fergie, she would have run out of options to pay for her celebrity lifestyle, blown through her divorce settlement, probably at least one more divorce, numerous plastic surgeries, botox, more confessions like to Martin Bashir…

9. Kate said on September 1st, 2010 at 1:03 am

I remember the day she died. I was in a cab on the way to the airport, and the driver told me, I did not believe him. It was shocking, but I felt that way about JFK Jr too when his plane crashed .

10. Doubter said on September 1st, 2010 at 7:44 am

Tony Blair: Diana a MANIPULATOR, like me:

11. Momus the Sarcsastic said on September 1st, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Methinks that Diana and/or her “friend” were/are a tad bit delusional.
    Although a well-known adulterer, Philip has been quite discreet in his affairs. I doubt that he would proposition such an unstable person as Diana.

12. Flashing Beacon %0A said on November 18th, 2010 at 6:29 am

vanity leads to more plastic surgery procedures. people are becoming more conscious about their appearance :,’

13. where to get Diflucan cheap said on April 11th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

There are certainly a couple more details to take into consideration, but thank you for sharing this information.

14. where to buy cheap Fluconazole said on April 13th, 2011 at 5:37 am

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

15. cholesterol lower tip said on May 13th, 2011 at 11:27 am

16. price levaquin said on May 17th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

17. Hedwig said on August 14th, 2011 at 11:57 pm

I live in Costa Rica and am about to publish a community newspaper, what are the steps to go about copyrighting the name and articles published in it? And also when can one start using the copyright symbol?.