DWTS Announces D-List Lineup – Who Do You Think Will Win????

Posted on August 31st, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

iansamharrisInsiderI wish they’d bring back Samantha Harris as Tom’s sidekick. Her razor-sharp personality is sorely missed. (The above pic is me being interviewed by Samantha last year for ET).
Who do you think will emerge victorious this year???? For more read (PerezHilton)
- DAVID HASSELHOFF
- MICHAEL BOLTON
- RICK FOX
- BRANDY
- FLORENCE HENDERSON
- THE SITUATION
- JENNIFER GREY
- MARGARET CHO
- BRISTOL PALIN
- AUDRINA PARTRIDGE
- KURT WARNER
- KYLE MASSEY

1. Pattyanne said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:19 pm

There is not one celeb on that list that interests me, so I will not be watching DWTS this season. In fact, I’m suffering burn-out on the plethora of “reality” shows on television.

2. HisHighness said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:21 pm

You’re right on PA. It’s a pretty lame roster, except for Florence Henderson. How can anyone dislike Mrs. Brady???

3. Lily said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:22 pm

I am hoping Margaret Cho will exert her wonderfully subversive influence on the Palin girl.

4. I'm on the bidet said on August 31st, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Blech! I’m overwhelmed with indifference. But yeah, amongst them, I’d root for Florence Henderson, she’s got class, and Wessonality. By the way, on ‘The Brady Bunch’, did Mrs. Brady have a job? I never understood what she did all day . . .

5. Togi said on August 31st, 2010 at 6:01 pm

I’ve never watched this show and will continue to NOT do so. However, if I had to bet a penny it would be on Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing, of course!

6. Tamara said on August 31st, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Well, Jennifer Grey is a shoe-in IMO – her Dad is a famous choreographer Joel (?) Gray – which is how she got the part on Dirty Dancing – so I imagine she’s got the ahem “leg up” on the competition! LOL

7. alif said on August 31st, 2010 at 11:08 pm

They have had figure skaters and gymnasts in the recent past. However, these had a distinct, and unfair advantage, since they have to practice endlessly, those difficult twists and turns to the accompaniment of a musical background.

I can’t think of one reason why they chose Bristol Palin. She seems to get as much free publicity as Paris Hilton. For what?
    Seems to me they”re famous because of their surnames.

A good question would be: Who would you rather see in the lineup?
    Betty White was mentioned leading up to the announcement.

8. Kate said on September 1st, 2010 at 12:41 am

Jennifer Grey gets my vote too, I think she has a cute personality.

9. mooki said on September 1st, 2010 at 6:10 am

it’s gonna be down to Jennifer Grey and Hasselhoff because they have the most dancing experience (Hasselhoff’s done BWay and Jen of course is the daughter of Joel Grey and was in Dirty Dancing). First to go will probably be Bristol (who probably got on due to Mama Grizzly Sarah’s bribing) and the Situation

10. purdy said on September 1st, 2010 at 10:06 pm

I’d watch just to see Hasselhoff and observe his behavior. I sure hope he can catch sobriety as I am a recovered “one of them”. Jennifer Grey has the dancing genes for sure and I saw Dirty Dancing close to a hundred times as others probably have.

11. Pharma427 said on September 7th, 2010 at 6:50 am

Hello! kdaecga interesting kdaecga site!

12. World Wide News Flash said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:55 pm

DWTS Announces D-List Lineup ? Who Do You Think Will Win????…

I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)