Major Breaking Blockbuster Coming Soon….

Posted on August 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

blockbusted-s

• 23 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 30th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Ok just to re-cap, here is my current thinking on the non-twins:

Brad is the father of Knox (his name was on the double birth certificate he held up after the birth), his mother is some teenage (Catholic?) chick he knocked up probably from France (hence why they had to go there for the fake birth). Viv I am hoping only has the blood of one of the Voight’s, and I think that Voight is James. Holly for the mother/surrogate. They don’t get pictured in the US because French baby momma will not give the crazy lady permission to take Knox and she doesn’t want to take just Viv and raise any questions about why her non-twin brother is not there. Oh and French baby momma wants him back (Knox that is). How am I doing so far?

2. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 30th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

So good old Melvin Knows has gone private now has she?

Guess our Ange slapped a cease and desist on her the like of which we have never seen huh? lol

3. anon said on August 30th, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Hmm, interesting theory Keane. I realize that is your take from Sugar Ray’s post but I have thought in the past that Viv has Voight blood (and not Pitt’s) and that it was possibly James sperm. Wasn’t sure who the mother/surrogate are.
    I originally thought Holly but I’m now thinking otherwise. Just not sure Holly could keep a baby hidden down in Atlanta area. Too many people would have posted online if the baby looked like either of these twins.
    I also thought in the past that Knox was a child they adopted who was born months earlier than Viv hence the drastic difference as to what baby stage they are in.

4. anon said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

One more thing. Why would Knox’s mother let him be taken to Japan. Unless that was a rent a baby. Or would she only give him to Pitt to take out of the EC. Where was she last week with the twins, was it Bosnia. Are they part of the EC? Is this young mother afraid if she let’s him go to the US she may never see him again but she could just file a lawsuit in the US and DNA would prove it’s her child.

5. Togi said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Ya think? ;-) @Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

6. inthegray said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:12 pm

You guys are the ones that figure everything out. So, here’s my question. How the heck do they get out of this mess they created?

7. pppp said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:14 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    What exactly happened to Melvin knows?

8. Togi said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:17 pm

ITG … I’m certainly NOT one of the Sherlocks around here. But it sure would make a great book, wouldn’t it?@inthegray:

9. anon said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Any hints Ian? Is it about Brangie? Is it soon as in today, Monday, or soon as in this week?

10. Pattyanne said on August 30th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Keane, remember all the publicity surrounding the comment that James wanted a child and Angie was going to help him become a father? We assumed it meant they would incestuously create this life, but it looks now as if you are right about James being the father of Viv and mother not known – yet! As for Knox, Ian had posted Brad was sexually active with someone in France area, so I think it’s possible you are right on that as well. Brad is about to become a dad by fem other than Jolie so Jolie decides to arrange for James to become a dad using someone she hired …. the time dif would be a month or two making it possible to create the very profitable “Twins”….For someone who speaks with an Italian accent when eating, Russian accent when angry, and French accent when flirting, I see this are being totally within her rhelm of norm.

11. Vittoria said on August 30th, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Hi sweetie! Hope you are well and I’ve missed talking to everyone (new job, the move & 4rd floor flat is killing me with the recently surgeried knee). I think your theory makes sense. Those wee ones only seem to show up in Europe.

12. Vittoria said on August 30th, 2010 at 9:54 pm

@Vittoria:
    OOPS! The hi sweetie was for Keane.

13. I'm on the bidet said on August 30th, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Major blockbuster: “Angelina Jolie, set to play Cleopatra in what is expected to be an Oscar-nominated performance, will continue her portrayal of historical figures by taking on the role of Abraham Lincoln, considered by many America’s greatest president. Says Jolie, “yeah, I’m just that good, I can do that kind of role, no problem, my talent is under-appreciated. Also, blah blah blah Brad, blah blah kids, blah yakketa blah domestic bliss.” Gossip mags immediately called Jennifer Aniston to ask if she would be trying out for the role of John Wilkes Booth in the movie, to which Aniston replied, “For god sakes, leave me out of this!!”.

14. Togi said on August 30th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

OMG IOTB!!!!!!! You are sooooooooo funny! If you think about it, there are physical similarities between AJ and Honest Abe. Abe was pretty darned skinny and had a huge head and big hands. Sound familiar???@I’m on the bidet:

15. sparklingtwinkle said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:33 am

i think its- angelina jolie to star in the british drama THE UNFORGIVEN. Now will follow the news that the brood will reside in uk for the time being. And then follow split rumours to get programe publicity

16. inOttawa said on August 31st, 2010 at 5:48 am

My head is spinning and why has not even a slight reference of this been made outside the blog world? I do think the little girl looks a bit off in all of the photos. Does anyone have a photo of her smiling and looking normal – maybe I’ve just missed it.

17. inthegray said on August 31st, 2010 at 8:37 am

These are the kind of posts/announcements from Ian that give the site a bad name. Always “developing”. I hate to see it because it is a great site for information.

18. wtf said on August 31st, 2010 at 9:39 am

um was the paris post the blockbuster??? Snorezzzzzzz

19. I'm on the bidet said on August 31st, 2010 at 12:10 pm

@Togi:
    Maybe the idea will catch on! I’d get a pretty good laugh out of seeing AJ asked “Are you going to play Abraham Lincoln in your next movie?” at a real press conference. In fact, I’d have to consider my work on the Internet ‘done’ at that point, and retire from online to a country cottage to read sophisticated novellas.

20. Kate said on August 31st, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I hope the blockbuster is that Angieman is busted with some smack in he she tunnel lol I was talking to a young beautiful woman yesterday, who is soo inspired to be like her, and she said, “what would it take for me to achieve what she has”, at first I thought she was joking, then I realized, oh poor thing is serious. I don’t think some of these young people realize just what a total ho she had to be to become who she is today. Angie has licked her lips at every old man that has interviewed her and for positions she has gone after to the point it has driven that woman to a dark void. I can’t imagine why anyone would want to be her. Then it hit me, these people really believe she got there the way you are suppose to, “with hard work and education”. Sad really when you think about it. That photo of her laying on her back, the tape across her nipples, the guys fingers in her hoo hoo to hold her steady while he is tattooing it, and her smoking her crack or whatever that may be, and her in total oblivion really says it all. She gave it all to get where she is, her dignity that is, and she will never get that back no matter what she does. If it had been just one incident, you could toss it up to youth, but she has developed a pattern all the way up to present that shows the dark side of her. Made her rich and famous though, and with that she could name her title, and Bill O’ is worried about Jen and how she will influence young people? Wake up BO!!

21. Iona said on August 31st, 2010 at 8:12 pm

I’m still waiting for the “developing story” of Depp didn’t like working with Jolie – guess the source chickened out?

22. Nike Dunk High said on September 14th, 2010 at 10:16 pm

I really loved the top quality information you present for your guests for this blog. I come here all the time and am really pleased along with your updates. I could not detect this kind of dissertation concept in Internet and wished to obtain the thesis. This blog site is valuvable for me.

23. HoustonFrankie said on October 10th, 2010 at 10:49 pm

I had a dream to start my own commerce, nevertheless I did not have enough amount of money to do it. Thank goodness my colleague proposed to utilize the loans. Therefore I took the commercial loan and realized my old dream.