Did Ann Coulter Have a Sex Change? Check this out

Posted on August 30th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

ann coulterAnn Coulter is renowned for despising anyone politically left of Ronald Reagan. I once met her in the green room of the Geraldo Rivera Show, where I noticed she had a rather large protrusion in the front of her throat. Her Adam’s Apple was about the size of a golfball. For more, check out my recent segment on the Opie&Anthony show. (Youtube)

1. lurkeyloo said on August 30th, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Ian, you are such a dumbass. Why would you put something this stupid on your site?

2. alif said on August 30th, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Ann Coulter accused certain democratic politicians of being gay. Her gaydar pinged, she implied, when noting Sen. Al Gore, (Dem. Tenn.) and Sen. Edwards, (Dem. S.C.).
    She made millions off her books bashing their party.
    However, posters on various sites were sayng she is a tranny. She did come across as one, imo!

3. inthegray said on August 30th, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Goiter.

4. purdy said on August 31st, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Incredibly stupid.

5. gorgeouskim said on September 1st, 2010 at 1:53 am

hi there hows it going

6. mooki said on September 1st, 2010 at 6:14 am

I’ve heard lesbo rumors about her and several sites call her Mann Coulter, so the rumors aren’t entirely baseless.

and then there’s this
    http://blog.buzzflash.com/Contributor/3586 (the “conservative Judy Garland”?!?! hell, Liza (who’s a liberal like her mama) oughta be pissed at this.

7. Sam said on September 5th, 2010 at 11:29 am

I’ve met this lady, and she is 100% female. She does have a sort of masculine look in photos, but she is one of the most feminine looking ladies I’ve ever met. This speculation is totally without merit.

8. Carl said on February 18th, 2011 at 1:03 am

Surely you jest. Ann Coulter has an Adam’s Apple. I don’t know her past, but her gender is pretty obvious.

9. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by louis e. rollano, SteveTaff. SteveTaff said: RT@america1first Did Ann Coulter Have a Sex Change? Check this out http://bit.ly/9a5bC1 [...]