IUC World Exclusive: Has Jen Aniston Had Her Eggs Frozen?

Posted on August 29th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

Will Jen be breastfeeding in 2011?

Will Jen be breastfeeding in 2011?

A longtime associate of Aniston told IUC this weekend that, as a hedge against her advancing age, the star actress recently had her eggs frozen at a Southern California fertility clinic. The source added that she expects Aniston to retrieve her frozen eggs for conception soon. “She will be an amazing mother,” the source said. “Jen is incredible with children. For so many years she’s wanted to have children. She’s financially postioned to bring kids into the world and provide them with an amazing life.” When asked if Jen is seeing a mysterious European financial executive the source replied, “there’s definitely someone new in Jen’s life and he’s not a player in the superficial Hollywood scene. That’s all I can say.” Developing…

1. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 29th, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Without meaning to be rude, she does look a bit butch there. I honestly, honestly think she is gay these days. Wonder if her and Brad will hook up again then a la Paul Newman and what’s-her-face? (See my knowkledge of legendary HW bearding couples is encyclopaedic!).

2. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 29th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Hm methinks someone has pulled the plug on our sister (ahem) site http://www.melvinknows.com! Part of the peace accord do we think?

3. Pattyanne said on August 29th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit Keane. Seems there is always one poster who must create drama to feel important, shame the story never moves forward but is rather like the film Groundhog Day; repeted over and over on numerous sites. LOL@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

4. Pattyanne said on August 29th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

I think Jennifer will be a fantastic, loving, hands-on mum. And I think it will happen sooner rather than later. It’s great that she’s at that place in her life where all things are possible, and she’s done it herself. Congrats for all her many successes in life…..and love.

5. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 29th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Apropos of nothing – in the interview Madame Jolie did for French tv in which she demonstrated her complete inability to say a goddam word in french (when you aren’t even able to squeeze out “je ne comprend pas francais” without collapsing into embarrassed giggles it is not a great sign), she also enunciated another classic Angelina-ist revision of history. After dragging the whole of the world’s media a la france to witness the delivery of the sainted non-twins and giving the girl non-twin a french name to “honour her mother”, in response to an enquiry about her mother’s french origins, la Jolie says “oh I’m not quite sure, I never really researched it”!!! Yes indeedy ladies and gentlemen, this woman made a huge fanfare of going to france to birth her non-twins and anointing one of them with a french name to honour the possible heritage of her mother that she had never really researched!!!! Yes Angelina, that makes perfect sense. What next Angelina? Going to breed triplets in a tee-pee to honour her mother’s “possible Iroquois roots that I’ve never really researched”?! Absolutely! Truly this woman’s ability to lie her way out of any given situation is astounding. Reminds me of the moment in her interview with the Actors Studio guy where in response to a question about whether her father was around much in her childhood she says: “I’m not sure, I don’t remember seeing him that much”! Um – so you’ve made this whole song and dance about being abandoned by your father for years and years and now all you can say is: um, I’m not sure if he was around or not, I don’t really remember? How this woman has never been called out on her habitual lies before is BEYOND me!

6. Pattyanne said on August 29th, 2010 at 7:46 pm

It’s becoming quite obvious lately that La Jolie is full of chyt as well as a psycho. @Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:

7. Reality Check said on August 30th, 2010 at 4:28 am

Jolie is not even interesting anymore, except to her die-hard fans. She’ll have more and more difficulty looking interesting to anyone in the years to come. There are a lot better, much prettier actresses coming up and even Brad Pitt will not be able to help her keep her original place on the map. I will never forgive this woman for dragging him down from the place he occupied in Hollywood before he met her – he was the reigning star in Tinsel Town and his relationship with Jennifer Aniston didn’t threaten his status the way Jolie did. I’m a huge Brad Pitt fan, always have, always will. Six years around her turned him into haggard, scraggly Mr Mom. This would have never happened if he didn’t meet her stupid ass!

8. Jalyn said on August 30th, 2010 at 8:17 am

I think jen probably did have them frozn.
    Smart move I think.

When she wants them she can have them.

9. ppp said on August 30th, 2010 at 11:08 am

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    is melvin knows server down or am I the only one that cant seem to connect to that site?

10. whatever said on August 30th, 2010 at 11:10 am

Why can’t you and all the other media, just stay the fuck outta Jennifer Aniston’s womb?

11. newbie said on August 30th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

“R.I.P melvinknows.com…nice knowing you, but… I’m so excited to be on my own.Welcome http://www.melissaannmyers.com. Launching tomorrow.

This was written last night. There is a countdown on the new site – suppose to launch 5:00 p.m. EST today.

12. dvz said on September 5th, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Why is it that people cannot accept that….drum roll…. SHE MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE KIDS! I know, what a shocker. If she wanted kids, she would have had them ages ago. By one method or another. I don’t care for her, I don’t think there’s much going on between her ears. But I give her credit for knowing what she doesn’t want, and of course I give her golf claps for staying on the tabloid covers for…no apparent reason at all. It sure isn’t her acting talent.

13. SEO Tips said on September 13th, 2010 at 7:44 pm

I believe this is a Wordpress blog, yes? Which plug-ins do you have?

14. Merle35Steele said on September 26th, 2010 at 8:53 am

The mortgage loans suppose to be essential for guys, which want to organize their company. By the way, it’s very easy to receive a credit loan.

15. spanish-dictionary said on February 16th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Amazing learn, My spouse and i only just exceeded this amazing with a good coworker who exactly was indeed participating in the compact examine for this.

16. jacquelynhopkins33 said on August 4th, 2011 at 9:40 am

Outstanding job! The information provided was invaluable. I am hoping that you keep on the excellent job executed.
    locksmith in hialeah
    Wellington Locksmith
    Locksmith Milpitas CA

17. [...] in Misc, News by Ana Insiders say Jennifer Aniston is recently had her eggs frozen at a Southern California fertility [...]

18. Jennifer Aniston has her eggs frozen. | said on September 7th, 2010 at 2:07 am

[...] say the 41-year-old actress recently had her eggs frozen at a Southern California fertility [...]

19. Did Jennifer Aniston Freeze Her Eggs? | GBC|Gossiboocrew said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:24 pm

[...] IUC reports,  A longtime associate of Aniston told IUC this weekend that, as a hedge against her advancing age, the star actress recently had her eggs frozen at a Southern California fertility clinic. [...]

20. Has Jennifer Aniston frozen her eggs? : starcasm.net said on September 9th, 2010 at 11:55 am

[...] journalist Ian Halperin is claiming on his blog IUC that Jennifer Aniston has had her eggs frozen at a Southern California fertility clinic.  Here is [...]

21. Did Jennifer Aniston Freeze Her Eggs? | GBCWow said on August 15th, 2011 at 3:15 am

[...] sound like some promotion to help her film “the Switch?” Flip and see the scoop…IUC reports,  A longtime associate of Aniston told IUC this weekend that, as a hedge against her [...]