Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi-Blogger): Paris Hilton’s White Powder Mold

Posted on August 28th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

ramone-143paris_weed3Scarface dopey…white on black rims…snocone for breakfast, lunch and siesta…sunbiz dissolution…spewing coked out random shit…drugged out orgy cage…crying and hormones…injecting subutex…mama junkie rumors…too rolling stoned live…when she’s 100 she’ll still have sniffles…two legs and eight hands…hotel party pardor…kissing lincoln penny…wiping hard drive clean…powder coating since age 14…lis pendens…full metal alchemist…sweet and expensive…long butterfly dress…L.A. veteran sugar glider!
Te Amo, SRRC

1. Kate said on August 28th, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Can’t you make these just a tad easier ? I don’t have all weekend ya know. :)

2. HisHighness said on August 28th, 2010 at 7:17 pm

@Kate:
    I agree with Kate SR. Some clearer hints would make it more appealing.

3. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 28th, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Paris has been on coke since 14 cos her mum is a major cokewhore too? Yep got it, can we get back to the brangie ones now please?

4. Kate said on August 28th, 2010 at 8:22 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    LOL we could not even figure out the last three of those. I swear they are getting harder and harder. Can I ask WHY?

5. Kate said on August 28th, 2010 at 8:23 pm

@HisHighness:
    and thank you sir! :)

6. Iona said on August 28th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Who cares, really? Just another overprivileged, spoiled, arrogant brat taking up space. Her family has enough money to take of her. Just go away forever and take LL with you.

7. mez said on August 29th, 2010 at 5:40 am

Talentless, unskilled, can’t believe this person gets paid appearance fees. She tried to come to Australia I think earlier this year or late last year and was prepared to drop her price on appearance fees but no one offered her anything… Thank god! I do feel sorry though for the shallow life she leads.

8. inOttawa said on August 29th, 2010 at 7:10 am

@Iona:, I could not have said it better.

9. jeannie said on August 29th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

I’m glad this vapid useless piece of garbage has finally been busted. I’ve heard that she was a major coke whore for at least 7 years. Remember how she had to detox while in jail? That piece of news was sure swept under the rug. Her money almost always buys her freedom and I’m beyond fed up.