Sugar Ray Ramone Catone (The Bronx Bi-Blogger) – Jen Aniston Living With European Banker Executive

Posted on August 16th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

jenanistonHow she has managed to keep this under the radar remains a mystery, but the Friends legend is definitely in love again and living with her dream. And her man is mucho hot. Developing…
Te Amo,
SRRC

1. inOttawa said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:57 am

If this is in fact true, maybe this is the first real indication that she is realizing the celebrity beat is not real life and in my opinion, this would put her on the right path towards happiness.

2. Koichi Ito said on August 16th, 2010 at 7:29 am

I think that Jennifer Aniston could be marrying not so far furture to an Aristocrats or Royalities of Europe or Middle East! It is great thing for Jennifer Aniston to get married to someone like Grand Duke of Tuscany or Emir of Dubai!

3. mez said on August 16th, 2010 at 9:02 am

I hope this is true! Is there a portfolio or picture of him Sugar Ray… Could you please name the bank so we can get to see what he looks like. Angie will not be happy!

4. Pattyanne said on August 16th, 2010 at 9:17 am

Jen is such a private person, in fact she kept her relationship with BP a secret for a very long time before they decided to go public and eventually marry, so I’m not surprised she’s able to keep this relationship a secret also. No wonder she’s been glowing and looking so very happy for the past year! Way to go Jen! Who want’s Jolie’s Sloppy Left-Overs!!

5. Tamara said on August 16th, 2010 at 9:58 am

I really really hope this is true – but…….IDK……a NAME would have been a good idea

6. crouching tiger said on August 16th, 2010 at 11:35 am

I really really hope this is true. I always rooting for her to be with someone like banker executive, someone far away from Hollywood life. I like the fact that she is a private person, keeping her love live under radar. It’s great! How hot is he, btw?

7. Bait and Switch said on August 16th, 2010 at 11:57 am

Developing? You never get back to anything so I highly doubt that this is developing let alone true!

8. Kate said on August 16th, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Okay so how long has she been living with this European banker? and where , LA or Europe, because she is hardly in Europe, so is he doing his business from LA? If he is living with her I can’t see how they could keep that under wraps and if she is living with him over there, that is not what I would call “living together”, so SR can you define this a little bit better.

How old is the guy, how old is the relationship, a year, a few months, a few weeks? Makes a huge difference in how reliable this sounds. If this is definite, how do we know, I don’t think this kind of thing really has to be a blind item, it is not something that one would be sued for, so yeah, as Tam said, how about a name?

We see photos and couples outed all the times that are trying to keep their dating on the down low, so why the big secret? She is not married, and I am assuming he is not married.

If this is going to be breaking news, Sugar Love, then break it! lol Give us the details, not just a hint.

9. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 16th, 2010 at 2:51 pm

More fantasy from Ms Jolie’s PR team. What is this – throw Angie up against any icon from the past few millenia and hope something sticks? Who next, Mary Magdalane? This woman brings whole new meaning to the word DESPERATE.

P.S. The comments below the article are hilarious – wonder if her people are re-thinking the wisdom of this one now?

10. Tamara said on August 16th, 2010 at 2:56 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Did you see her as a bleached blonde in Life or Something Like it? Her character was apparently a huge Marilyn fan and so when she got older she emulated herself after her and I have to tell you – she DID NOT pull it off – in fact she looked ridiculous – in fact, this is the WORST she has ever looked in any movie – so if this is true – and I pray God it’s not – I urge the producers to watch this movie first!!! This is the worst case of mis-casting I have ever heard of!

11. HisHighness said on August 16th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

@mez:<
    Deutchse Bank company

12. mooki said on August 16th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

“inflammatorywrit 11:56 AM
    I have an acquaintance who used to be an assistant to a very famous fashion designer, and over drinks he confessed that (allegedly) it’s pretty established that Tom [Cruise] is HIV+, hires rent boys on the regular, and that Suri is actually his cousin’s kid. No one says anything because…well..Scientology is a scary as hell cult with lots of power and have no objections wrecking people’s lives if they fuck with them. “

13. question said on August 16th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

@Kate:

Ian / Sugar Can you answer a few or all of kate’s questions?

14. newbie said on August 16th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

I was just looking at a picture of Suri and she does look like Tom’s cousin William Mapother, who was in Lost.

15. alif said on August 16th, 2010 at 4:54 pm

When Tom was younger, it was easier for his body to withstand the type of sex that gives one Aids. As he got older, his body was not young and fresh enough to deals with the rough sex.
    Most of the aids victims were bottoms. Okay, so there are capillaries near the surface of the anus. The wear and tear makes them burst, esp. in older persons. This provides an easy entry for the Aids virus.
    With all his riches, he should be able to get the proper treatment so he could live with Aids for a long, long time.

The cult is so dangerous that when Tom was outed on several occasions, the person outing him sometimes “disappeared”, or “committed suicide”.
    Or, they were sued for millions!

16. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 16th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Oh god – the pics of her at the London premiere of Salt are truly horrendous. She looks like the grim reaper with a clown mask stretched over its head. How has she kept this charade up for so long? She is hanging on to her career like a woman hanging off the edge of a cliff by her finger nails while her legs peddle at the air beneath but carries on showing up at these do’s and grinning for dear life with a tenacity that seems almost super human to me. What on earth motivates her to keep up this fight I wonder? If I were here I would retreat to my castle in the air and count my millions and enjoy the spoils of my success. But Angelina would rather drag herself through all this instead…. curious isn’t it? I can’t even begin to imagine what she gets out of it….

17. colour said on August 17th, 2010 at 1:19 am

What`s wrong with you Kenae? Jelous that Jolie can actually keep a job longer then 6 months – something which you haven`t managed so far? I tell you what she does – doing her job and fullfilling her work obligations by promoting her new movie! Clear now?

18. mez said on August 17th, 2010 at 3:05 am

@HisHighness:
    Thanks Ian

19. Jalyn said on August 17th, 2010 at 8:56 am

colour….don’t think the word jealous and
    jolie belong together…she’s such a hunk
    of junk lately…what is there to possibly
    be jealous o f??? her beauty..hahahahahahahahaha
    that she has brad even more hahahahahahahahaha’s

20. cero said on August 17th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

@hishighness oh my god ,it´s Ackermann, ha ha hilarious , the jerk that got prosecuted because of fraud

21. alif said on August 18th, 2010 at 7:34 pm

@alif:
    Saw a recent photo of Tom Cruise. He is wasting away!

22. physician assistant said on August 21st, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article