IUC World Exclusive: Jen Aniston Tells Pal “I have Finally Moved On”

Posted on August 16th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment

jennifer-aniston-legsShortly after IUC bi-blogger SRRC announced Jen Aniston is madly in love with a wealthy European banker, a friend of the Hollywood star told IUC she has never seen Jen so happy. The longtime pal said Aniston recently told her “I have finally moved on”. “I have never seen her look as happy,” the pal told IUC. “She looks like a changed woman. It took her years to get over Brad leaving her. She never got over her negative feelings about Angie until recently. Now, she could not care less about them. She has found the love of her life. She will have kids soon.” Developing…

1. alif said on August 16th, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Very, very happy to see this. And just in time, too. Bill O’Reilly has targeted her for his own agenda.
    She has stood up to him.
    For those who don’t know BO, he’s a former show biz tv reporter who turned into a conservative talk show host. His anti-liberal agenda has earned him top ratings. He was the one who attacked George Clooney, esp. for GC’s charitable works, claiming that GC, among other liberal celebs was using tragedy for his own career purposes.

2. Kate said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Poor Angie, who is she going to use now to play off of? LOL I bet Brad will not be so valuable to her now, it is not near as much fun when the ex does not want them anymore. samcc! Jen is going to steal her spotlight too! Go Jen!

Keeping a open mind. I would love to see Angie jealous of this. lol and Jen happy of course.

3. Pattyanne said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Well, considering the speculation ongoing this past year, as to the sudden great grin on Jen’s face all the time, and the bounce in her step, with the confidence she was exuding I’m sure as Hell hoping it’s true! I watched the film It’s Complicated last night, about a divorced couple with the ex hubby marrying the tattooed, dark haired , younger bimbo and being completely miserable. The formerly married pair engaged in an affair, the ex-hubby re-fell in love with his ex wife (his words), but she wisely said no go. What’s been done is not to be undone, and they went their separate ways. To me, that is a description of where Jennifer Aniston HW’d true Golden Girl is headed. New love, new life. La Vie. Laughing At Life. Yep, sense of humor to boot!

4. Pattyanne said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Oops, Lola Vie@Pattyanne:

5. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Is this like when Salma Hayek hooked up with the boss of Gucci or whoever it was to get the sperm for her baby with Penny? Just asking!

6. Kate said on August 16th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I thought that was cute movie, until the end, then it was just plain stupid. At first the kids are begging their mom to let Dad stay over, they marvel at the family time, and then when they find out that mom and dad are intimate they are pissed off and angry, sorry, that is just plain stupid, it did not flow, there was not smooth translation , none. It just jumped and then she ended with the dweeb Steve Martin. They had zero chemistry while Meryl and Alec had plenty, it just was not believable to me at all. That and I have several friends that have reconciled and are still together today, so people can go back as they get older. Especially at the ages they were playing. lol

@keane, hers was not hot though was her, I seem to remember him being a bit of a dud.

7. NINEDOUBLEOSEXNINE said on August 16th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

I thought it was a KNOWN FACT that Jenny is gay? I mean, how many beards can a girl have before she brakes down and comes out?
    So, the question is, Ian, is Aniston gay or not?

8. Koichi Ito said on August 17th, 2010 at 4:42 am

Soon you may see that Jennifer Aniston could be married to European or Middle Eastern Aristocrat or Royality. If so imagine that Jennifer Aniston is a wife of Grand Duke of Tuscany or Emir of Abu Dabai? If married Jennifer Aniston will be called Duchess Jen or Countess Jen? There is one thing for sure. There was no queens named Jennifer in recorded history, but some queens was named Angelina!

9. Jalyn said on August 17th, 2010 at 8:47 am

I can only hope & pray this story is
    correct…i have my doubts but i’m
    hoping so….she needs to leave
    those other two idiots IN THE DUST!

10. mooki said on August 17th, 2010 at 9:18 am

posted a BI on blindgossip.com and the stans (psycho fans) attack

11. Pattyanne said on August 20th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

By now most if not all of you have seen this- Jen’s house in Architectual Digest Magazine. It’s amazingly beautiful~! I don’t think I’ve ever seen another home anywhere near it. 14 ft high double doors (carved) at the entry and from there it just gets better and better. Jennifer being Jennifer has made it a comfy and welcoming home (I stress HOME) for herself and to entertain company. And she has remained the same person as before her Friends wealth and fame.