IUC News: Idol Star Fantasia Barrino Tries to Commit Suicide

Posted on August 10th, 2010 by HisHighness in 1
  1. Tamara said on August 10th, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Whaaaaaat?? Over that Cook dude?? How sad.

2. atv guy said on August 11th, 2010 at 12:05 am

My whole problem is my lips move when I think.

Sent via Blackberry

3. alif said on August 11th, 2010 at 3:33 am

I thought of her as a survivor! Wasn’t her publicity for AI in that vein?

4. Butthurt said on August 11th, 2010 at 11:02 am

So what? Who cares?

5. mooki said on August 11th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

hope she pulls through.

found this though:
    http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=121217 (Priscilla needs to cut back the famewhoring for her ex. It’s becoming embarassing)

6. Geez Louise said on August 11th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Please, she got called out for sleeping around with a married man. Wife filed for divorce and named Fantasia in the complaint. Wife also claimed that husband and Fantasia taped some of their sex sessions….
    Sorry but when you play with fire you will get burned. Fantasia should have thought what the consequences would be for her actions. Not a good example for her young daughter. I don’t wish Fantasia any harm but me thinks this “suicide” attempt is to take some heat off of her and the affair/alleged sex tape.

7. Pattyanne said on August 11th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

I’m surprised to read this. I had thought she survived so much to make it that nothing would get in her way now. BUT, on the other hand, did she actually commit adultry with another woman’s hubby? Geesh! Not worth suicide over, just bad judgement on her part if true. Man up to it and move on gurl.

8. Herpes Covered Dinosaur said on August 11th, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Her face, oh shit, her face.

9. Mrs. Anti-Virus said on August 15th, 2010 at 7:03 am

I bet you wish george bush was still president now

10. samsung white 3 said on December 22nd, 2014 at 4:37 am

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write or else it is complicated
    to write.