IUC Exclusive: No More Facebook for His Highness

Posted on July 29th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

facebook-deathFew realize that Facebook is a complete waste of life. As people spend hours each day chatting and posting on their FB pages the owners of FB laugh all the way to the bank. After much thought, I have decided to leave Facebook forever. And I don’t regret it one bit. Finally, I have my life back and have avoided the inevitable FB death epitaph. Is FB an elaborate scam or is it legit? Let us know.

1. Tinkuy said on July 29th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

much the same could be said about IUC

2. Tamara said on July 29th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Oh no no no no no!! I am NOT giving up on Farmville – totally addicted! lol

3. Lily said on July 29th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Facebook sucks bigtime. Learn a little HTML and make a real website, IF you have interesting content; you can be a maverick in control of your online presence instead of a cow herded into the Facebook corral.

4. Kate said on July 29th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Don’t use it either, but my friends all do. They think I am the weird one. Is it a scam, don’t know, but can it be a photograph of your life for all the agencies if necessary. You bet. Has, and is, and will be.

5. Cilla said on July 29th, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Read the book “Accidental Billionaires” soon to be a movie and you will see what a slimeball Zuckerberg is. I would NEVER be on facebook and my decision was validated after I read the book.

6. Star11 said on July 29th, 2010 at 11:54 pm

I agree with you Ian — I believe Face Book is a government tracking tool — people who use it, think it’s innocent, but it is not. People give up too much of their privacy and their valuable time while entranced onto their Face Book accounts. Just my opinion…

7. Butthurt said on July 31st, 2010 at 9:27 am

@Star11:
    GENIUS! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO FIGURE THIS OUT? IAN WITHOUT FB HOW WILL YOU WRITE YOUR STUNNING TRAVEL REVIEWS?

8. ***Ian's Nacho Cheesy Clitoris*** said on July 31st, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Facebook wept.

9. starsucker said on July 31st, 2010 at 11:47 pm

What what in the butt?

10. section9 said on August 1st, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Never got hooked on it.

However, I am deeply impressed at the way Palin has used it as a communications tool to bypass the press and keep in touch with her base voters. It also has the virtue of being a hard site to trash and attack with DOS Attacks.

That said, I recognize what Farmville and Mafia Wars are: marketing tools.

11. whdpgoym said on August 26th, 2010 at 3:50 am

r7u93K bjzgceclqpwp, [url=http://kjhuszemiewi.com/]kjhuszemiewi[/url], [link=http://rkwtlmmndekt.com/]rkwtlmmndekt[/link], http://mwjbbgzeylbq.com/

12. Her Royal Highness Woman | Ebook Online Free said on July 29th, 2010 at 10:20 pm

[...] IUC Exclusive: No More Facebook for His Highness [...]