Gone Too Soon Available Online – Check It Out

Posted on June 26th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

Thanks to everyone for all the500x300 Michael Jackson- Gone Too Soon support. The film is getting excellent reviews, even from the MJ skeptics. MJ would be proud of the support. Gone Too Soon is a complete vindication of The King Of Pop. Check it out online Gonetoosoon.tv

• 18 Comments
  • Tags:
  1. CRYSTAL said on June 26th, 2010 at 11:09 pm

I HAVE SEEN THE GONE TOO SOON FILM ON JUNE THE 25th AND IT TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON.IT JUST CONFIRMS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INNOCENT ALL A LONG WHICH ALL OF HIS FANS NEW THAT.MICHAEL WAS A LOVING AND KIND-HEAR-TED PERSON.AND HE TOUCHED SO MANY HEARTS AND LIFE’S AROUND THE WORLD.BEING A HUGE MICHAEL JACKSON FAN I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST WORK IAN HALPERIN HAS EVER DID,SORRY THAT IS MY OPINION.

2. Kate said on June 27th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Well done Ian, poor Michael, he will be remembered for decades to come. How sad that it had to come to this.

3. gddgkljdfnbkldf said on June 28th, 2010 at 7:07 am

You kept refering to your investigating leading you to certain conclusions, but never explained what they were. We are just meant to take your opinions as fact. Bad journalism, bad documentary about a bad person.

Michael Jackson died the way he deserved. A hermit with no friends and ridiculed by the general public.

4. Jalyn said on June 28th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

sucked…like ian!

5. sharyl said on June 28th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

I loved “Gone too Soon”, saw it several times over the weekend and also read “unmasked”. Thank you Ian. You really did your research. Lots of credible interviews. It saddens me greatly of what happened to the life of this person, MJ. He is just a man, that inspired the world.
    How many people can we say that about.
    I am concerned about us a humanity. What we do to celebrity, how we put them up on a pedestal. It would not bother me at all if MJ or any other big name was roaming the street.
    I would not go up to them. The tapes of Evan Chandler talking were daunting. That kind of human could exercise that kind of control and hatred.
    Sorry everyone! I know this is highly controversial, but my heart is talking here.

6. mooki said on June 28th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

gddgkljdfnbkldf & Jalyn = trolls

7. Sharyl said on June 28th, 2010 at 7:56 pm

I loved the documentary as well as the book “Unmasked”. I believe that Ian did his research many, many credible references. The taping and just hearing the voice of Evan Chandler is daunting, criminal.
    It saddens me how people can be on this planet at times.
    Rage, jealousy for what? To destroy someone he didn’t even know, he is sick in my opinion.
    We have lost an incredible heart of love and someone who inspired the world.
    Who else is out there inspiring us on that level?
    I believe MJ died of a broken heart.
    Sorry everyone, thats my opinion, I know that is highly controversial.

8. mooki said on June 29th, 2010 at 6:11 pm

It was better than CNN and ABC’s tributes/clip shows

9. Malib said on July 2nd, 2010 at 2:53 pm

I don’t live in the US, so I can not watch this documentary online… I wish I could because I hear a lot of good reputations. Are you going to sell DVDs in the future? Or can you upload it on YouTube? Please consider. Thank you in advance.

10. brittany said on July 8th, 2010 at 3:27 am

I thought the movie overall was very good the only problem i had with it was when he started talking about michaels children. I dont think he did his reaserch on that subject and it disapointed me. Those are michaels children! i am tierd of all the lies and how the media is trying to seperate him from the people that were most important to him. Those kids look like him expessaly his youngest. Most people are dumb as to the fact that the jacksons are not completly black if you have ever seen a picture of joes father you see his skin is very light and he is either white or part white. Katherine has indian in her family. Michaels children are no lighter than his own sister latoya and they are part white. To top it all off Prince his oldest has inherited Vitiligo A genitic skin disorder that michael had. Just google for the pictures there are tons of comparison videos Ian seriously. I feel so sad for prince but i hope that his condition will finnaly put this bogus crap about sperm donors and such behind them. Ian i hope you change your mind about this subject and reserch it michael said those were his biological kids and he was not lying ok

11. Wordpress Themes said on July 10th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

12. Stephanie said on August 28th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Ian,

There were parts of the movie I liked very much. I can see you have done your research in regard to the child molestation allegations and trial. Bravo for reporting the truth. I do think the film is speculative in regard to Michael’s marriages and children. I have no doubt in my mind that I have done as much research as you have and my conclusions are different. While you may not have had the sources to confirm the truth about either, to have suggested that Michael’s children were fathered by other’s is wrong. It actually diminished the credibility of the entire film in my opinion. Also, Michael’s relationship with Lisa Marie is not as you reported. Rather than having some very scary psychologists psycho-analyze Michael, who they never met (did not know you could diagnose based on media reports), it would have been far better to stick with the participants in your movie who actually knew Michael. There were many other credible prople you could have included though maybe they did not want to participate knowing that you had a pcychologist in the film who stated that Michael was a classic pedophile. Maybe this was not your intention, and maybe your intention was just to make as much money as possible off of Michael, like all the other leaches did but if you truly cared about him, you would have focused on what you could prove and stay away from what you could not possibly know about. You uncovered some very good information about the events leading up to Michael’s death and I appreciate knowing that. I have some new perspective there but in the end, your speculative commentary about his relationships and children are both speculative and inaccurate.

13. Stephanie said on August 28th, 2010 at 2:54 pm

@Stephanie:
    actually after reading about the content of your book, I realize I was too kind to your work. Basically, you realized that Michael was an innocent man, pretty much everything else you have written is tabloid nonsense.

14. denisha said on August 30th, 2010 at 9:57 am

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE DOCUMENTARY??????????? I’VE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE CRAZY

15. denisha said on August 30th, 2010 at 9:59 am

Where can I purchase the documentary I’ve searched like crazy!

16. Susan Glaser said on November 12th, 2010 at 11:48 am

Poor Michael. The more I know, the more it breaks my heart. What he went through and how it must have made him feel is hard for us to imagine. When you’re an creative and a strong willed person, people often take offense, and as Michael said, are so misunderstood.

17. dominque said on February 19th, 2011 at 8:51 am

@CRYSTAL:
    Do any one know how I can get the DVD on Gone to soon Documentary

18. dominque said on February 19th, 2011 at 8:52 am

If you find out how to get the DVD gone to soon I have been searching for the last year for the DVD.