IUC Report: King Of Pop’s Vox Was More Tenor Than Soprano

Posted on June 21st, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

mj-crotch-grab
In my upcoming film, Gone Too Soon, MJ’s spiritual advisor claims The King of Pop did not have a high pitched voice. (NY Post)

1. Patty anne said on June 21st, 2010 at 1:21 pm

I had once read that as well. And, I believe that Lisa Marie referred to it in an interview. MJ had a normal sounding male voice but created the falsetto sound for his music. He was a major talent to the music industry; there is no denying that fact. I pray that Katherine keeps the reigns and raises MJ’s children as he would if he were around, with love, and direction.

2. Lily said on June 21st, 2010 at 2:46 pm

is Rabbi Shmuley the father of Paris? I had never heard that before, but I saw him CNN recently and noticed how much they look alike!

3. Chris G. said on June 21st, 2010 at 5:06 pm

If you listen to MJ speak at the James Brown funeral, or most of the recent award shows he attended, or when he visited American troops a few years back, or in the This Is It rehearsal footage, he does speak in a deeper tone than what he traditionally used in front of the media.

4. mooki said on June 21st, 2010 at 5:38 pm

@Lily:

I doubt it (he’s just another guy desperate for $$$). MJ is definitely the father…… the mother of both Paris and Prince Michael I could be LMP
    (more on that later)

5. nan said on June 21st, 2010 at 11:54 pm

@mooki:
    Lisa Marie? ????????????????????? do tell

6. I'm on the bidet said on June 23rd, 2010 at 10:31 am

@Patty anne:
    It looks like Katherine will be spending the rest of her days looking after MJ’s kids, and battling creditors and family looking to get MJ’s money. Isn’t there anyone else in that family who can step up and help out?

7. Tamara said on June 23rd, 2010 at 10:48 am

@I’m on the bidet:
    Yea someone younger like Janet maybe? She made such a show of protective Auntie to them at the Funeral now I wonder if she’s seen them since?

8. hanna said on June 23rd, 2010 at 2:58 pm

@mooki:
    How is that? It has already known that Debbie Rowe birthed these kids

9. mooki said on June 23rd, 2010 at 4:06 pm

@nan:

there was a rumor a while back about L. Marie being the mother to Prince and Paris (she did not officially divorce Michael until ‘96 and photos of her from ‘95-’96 are few and far between). Debbie Rowe, I’ve heard lesbian rumors about.

as for Blanket, his mother’s definitely a surrogate, more likely MJ’s nanny Grace.

10. nan said on June 23rd, 2010 at 4:54 pm

@mooki:
    yeah but of course Rowe was artificially inseminated….she was just a surrogate anyway. why all the drama from Rowe if Lisa is the mother?

11. Sarah said on June 24th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Someone know if Gone Too Soon is aired already?! Someone wrote that saw already the movie on Discovery Channel! o.o

12. nan said on June 24th, 2010 at 7:15 pm

@mooki:
    But Rowe was just a surrogate and there are pics of her being pregnant. Why would LMP hide this?

13. Sarah said on June 25th, 2010 at 8:28 am

@hanna:
    Yeah, some people are obsessed with Lisa being the love of Michael´s life, but Paris seems a lot with Debbie.

14. I'm on the bidet said on June 25th, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Joe Jackson continues to try to exploit MJ’s death for money:

I just don’t know what words are best to describe Joe . . . is it sociopathy, cold-heartedness, abusiveness, selfishness, or what that describes someone who exploits his child through life and death the way Joe Jackson has? Perhaps “Joe Jackson” will become an adjective itself, e.g. “that man is going to Joe Jackson his kids for the rest of his life”.

15. mooki said on June 26th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

saw the Gone Too Soon documentary last night. wow, just wow…

16. Sarah said on June 26th, 2010 at 12:32 pm

@mooki:

Is it good like they say? Even Michael fans liked it.

17. mooki said on June 26th, 2010 at 5:41 pm

@Sarah:

it was better than I thought. lots of rare footage and audio and interviews from MJ’s inner circle including Frank Dileo, Brian Oxman, and Deepak Chopra + some of the This Is It crew. It was definitely better than CNN’s overdone tribute w/ Larry King and Jermaine and ABC’s clip show.

btw Ian, when’s LMP’s book due?

18. sharyl said on June 28th, 2010 at 5:31 pm

I loved the show “Gone too Soon”. Saw it several times over the weekend and read “Unmasked” last hear. I do believe Ian did his research.
    I know this is highly controversial, but I do feel Michael Jackson was innocent.
    Deepak is highly intelligent, spiritual and was close to Michael.
    Isn’t it possible to have friendship with children without being sexual?
    I believe so. MJ said it over and over “being with children gives him the opportunity to have the child hood he never had. It saddens me greatly that someone like Evan Chandler can be so hateful, controlling, obviously he was jealous beyond repair.
    We have lost someone who inspired the world. How many people can we say that about? Lady GaGa….geeeezzzz