IUC Poll: Happy Father’s Day – Which of These Hunks Would Make a Good Pop????

Posted on June 20th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

leonardo_dicaprio_10jay-z1anthonyfromopiedaniel3derek-jeter-400ds0703jpgperez-hiltontimberlakegeorgeclooney

1. I'm on the bidet said on June 20th, 2010 at 10:36 am

Uhm, none of them (I don’t know who the guy in the hat is though), but if I had to pick I’d say Clooney, not because he’d actually do anything, but because he’s good with his money and so would likely hire good nannies.

2. jan/sa said on June 20th, 2010 at 10:43 am

leo decaprio he has adopted a child and left her with the extended family and sees to all her needs and visites to me that is putting the child first which proves he will be a great dad and not a pr ho. jmo

3. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on June 20th, 2010 at 11:44 am

they’re all quite gay aren’t they?

4. mooki said on June 20th, 2010 at 11:50 am

because they’re all, a la Perez GAY GAY GAY!

as for parenting, Leo or Clooney probably would make the best parent

5. Reality Check said on June 20th, 2010 at 12:58 pm

What an (un)surpisingly unimaginative topic!

6. Keane Cyber Queen Supreme said on June 20th, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Ian – can I just ask as I am never quite sure what you mean here – are you saying that Jay Z is gay and in a fauxmance with Beyonce or bi and it’s for real? I’m assuming the reason you threw these men together is because they are all gayers? I watched a doc on Jay Z and crew on the road the other night and was actually HORRIFIED about what was going on. They were basically a load of violent crack dealers on tour, Jay Z was probably the nicest one. What is the deal with him and Bey, do you know? I would be interested to hear….

7. kvadrocikl said on June 20th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

When a store has double doors why do they only let you use one of them?

8. HisHighness said on June 20th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Keane, right on…you hit the nail on the head…..

9. Patty anne said on June 20th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Okay, so they are all gay…hummmmmm, and Brad Pitt was not included? Bigger hummmmmmm.

10. Kate said on June 20th, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Happy Father’s Day , Ian..

hey ladies..!

11. blu said on June 20th, 2010 at 8:13 pm

@jan/sa: Leo adopted a child?

12. jan/sa said on June 20th, 2010 at 9:02 pm

did you see any crack? if not how do you know?

13. jenice said on June 21st, 2010 at 6:10 am

it was a small article in the mags quite a while back i reallyadmire him for that and wish more stars would think of the kids first and themselves last. jmo

14. haldrich1 said on June 22nd, 2010 at 12:42 pm

anthony cause his kids could play with all his guns and learn about the era

15. nan said on June 24th, 2010 at 7:16 pm

@Keane Cyber Queen Supreme:
    Jay Z isnt gay…but 50 cent on the other hand……………..

16. waverly said on June 28th, 2010 at 9:32 am

Lord. I wouldn’t leave a dog in the care of any of them. Actors and entertainers are self-absorbed. It’s all about them. From what I gather, parenting isn’t quite like that.

17. Susie said on June 28th, 2010 at 3:07 pm

There is NO WAY Jay-Z is gay!!! Please. And I happen to think that he would make a great dad.