IUC Exclusive: MJ Film Gone Too Soon To Air June 25 in More Than 50 Countries

Posted on June 17th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

michael-jackson-byeTV Guide Network airs my new film June 25 @ 9pm. Not to be missed. Check out the promo (youtube)

1. Patty anne said on June 17th, 2010 at 9:49 am

Michael is a perfect example of Money Can’t Buy Happiness. He was a great talent who affected many areas of the music industry, and his loss will be felt in the direction music takes without his inovative methods and new sounds.
    Here is a partial list of songs MJ wrote and composed himself:
    •Billie Jean
    •The Way You Make Me Feel
    •Black or White
    •Bad
    •I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
    •Beat It
    •The Girl Is Mine
    •Remember The Time (written and composed by Teddy Riley, Michael Jackson and Bernard Belle.)
    •Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
    •Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
    •Heal The World
    •Scream (the duet was written and composed by… James Harris III and Terry Lewis, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson.)
    •They Don’t Care About Us
    •Stranger In Moscow
    •This Time Around (song and lyrics writen by Michael Jackson and composed by Dallas Austin, Bruce Swedien and Rene.)
    •Earth song
    •D.S
    •Money
    •Childhood
    •2 Bad (song and lyrics written be Michael Jackson and music composed by Bruce Swedien, Rene, and Dallas Austin.)
    •HIStory [sic]
    •Little Susie
    There are at least 181 songs written / composed by Michael Joseph Jackson

2. I'm on the bidet said on June 17th, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Congrats Ian!!

3. Lisa said on June 17th, 2010 at 6:26 pm

I don’t have access to the TV Guide channel. Will you post it on yr site or youtube?

4. Becca said on June 18th, 2010 at 10:25 pm

I cannot understand why some fans are saying Ian says that
    MJ was pedophile. That is NOT what his conclusion was; he
    believed that MJ was innocent of those charges.
    These type “fans” only want the Michael Jackson they perceive.
    I look forward to watching the documentary.

5. Beck said on June 19th, 2010 at 4:53 am

People have to know after seeing the video/movie “This Is It” that Michael could have pulled this thing off. He did still have a voice, he could still dance and he had the production team to present a great show. What he didn’t have is a personal guider. A lover or friend to be there for him and watch over what he was eating and what he was doing with drugs. He didn’t have a person to help him who had no other interest but his well being. He had a reason to be afraid of close friendships..everyone (including his parents) were always after the buck. Anyone he ever trusted had sold out. What an awful existance. Most celebrities have a problem dealing with this after a few years, but consider dealing with this throughout your entire life. I am not a young person, but I have become so interested in this whole Michael Jackson story. It has to be the saddest celebrity story I’ve ever known about. Here was a sweet, gentle, exceptionally talented child who was destroyed. That is all he wanted was to dance, sing, write music and help people…………..and he was totally destroyed. What does this say about our society?

6. veterinary technician said on June 29th, 2010 at 8:04 am

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

7. S said on July 1st, 2010 at 8:02 am

@Becca:

There seems to be a fake Twitter account confusing the hell out of a lot of people and upsetting a few fans I believe. Maybe the real Ian can report it to Twitter? http://www.twitter.com/ianundercovers

8. Kerry said on July 6th, 2010 at 8:18 pm

I’ve loved Michael Jackson for a long time I always beleived he was inocent of all the things they accused him of I always wondred how I could show my support

9. Kerry said on July 6th, 2010 at 8:19 pm

i bleive mj was always inocent

10. pret rapide said on October 5th, 2015 at 1:08 am

Pour les professions libérales et les artisans, il est recommandé de fournir deux ou trois années de
    bilan.

11. www.auftragnkschuhe.de said on October 5th, 2015 at 8:48 am

Details, Dankeschön für den Beitrag Sie haben eine sehr hervorragenden wunderbare gute brachte.