IUC Exclusive: Gary Coleman Dies (1968-2010); Domestic Violence The Cause

Posted on May 28th, 2010 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

gary-coleman-wedding-pictureI’m extremely saddened to learn child star and controversial actor Gary Coleman suffered a brain hemorrhage and died. The cause here is not just some fall that Coleman’s damage control folks have been telling the media. Coleman and his wife Shannon Price have beaten each other’s brains out for years. Lots of domestic violence in this household. I met Coleman some three years ago at a charity event in L.A. He was very pleasant, but always seemed on edge. I asked him if he had any regrets about his career. “Yeah, just one,” he replied. “That I put my trust in other people to handle my cash.” Despite reaching superstardom Coleman has had major financial difficulties in recent years, just like pop megastar Michael Jackson had before he died. Too many leaches, too many undesirables always tugging at their bank accounts. RIP Arnold!
***I have exclusive info on how Gary spent the last few days of his tragic life, all here on Monday*****

1. Tinkuy said on May 28th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

he already has died

2. Patty anne said on May 28th, 2010 at 5:03 pm

RIP Mr Coleman, I’ll never forget you on Different Strokes, “What chew sayin Willis?”

3. I'm on the bidet said on May 28th, 2010 at 6:08 pm

The poor guy couldn’t catch a break after his television show, and was often a target for humiliation by media and non-media alike. All that plus an abusive relationship. RIP Gary!

4. Susie said on May 28th, 2010 at 6:22 pm

That is really sad. Maybe now he finally has peace from the struggles endured in life.

5. Boot Goot said on May 28th, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Ian, you don’t know that he died from domestic violence! There you go again. But, despite that, it was a very sweet thing you posted, and I am proud of you for that. It wasn’t long ago that Gary fell down and injured himself, and Mario posted something like “Wah! Wah! It is always something with you! What’s the next thing you are going to cry about.” I felt sorry for the little guy, then, and I really feel bad now. I don’t see why he couldn’t ever get work. He was marketable. He could have done TV. I would have watched. Oh well, he’s gone, now. I just wish he had had a happier life.

6. Leah said on May 28th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

RIP Gary-you will be missed. May you have the peace in Heaven that aluded you here on Earth.

7. Alif said on May 29th, 2010 at 3:55 am

I admired Gary Coleman very much!
    He may have been a target for abuse; but he seemed to always rise above it all. Not having walked in his shoes I nevertheless can emphathize.
    R.I.P. Gary. May the angels escort you to paradise!

8. inOttawa said on May 29th, 2010 at 4:08 am

From a website “citrus daily”: A spokeswoman for the hospital where Gary Coleman died says the actor was hospitalized following an accident at his home Wednesday but no details are being released. Coleman had suffered a brain hemorrhage

My understanding is that the domestic violence between these two is very well documented – see his Wikipedia site. While not cited as the cause of Gary Coleman’s recent injury, I think it is a plausible cause. If that is the case, then it would seem to me she could/should be charged with something and we would probably hear about that…. maybe we just need to “stay tuned”!

9. Tamara said on May 29th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Poor sad soul – his adult life was just one disapointment after another – and how dare his wife beat him like that -his health was never really good. I think he’s just another victim of the child actor curse. Can only think of a few child actors who are healthy productive human beings as adults – Ron Howard in particular. RIP Gary

10. Tamara said on May 29th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

And too RIP Dennis Hopper – we have lost a huge talent and Icon – so sad

11. purdy said on May 29th, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Such a sad life. His millions he earned as a child all used up by someone else. Whatever. I hope he has Peace that passes all understanding and that he is dancing with Jesus and the angels! It’s really not about millions of dollars at this point, is it?

12. Boot Goot said on May 30th, 2010 at 1:55 am

I am proud to count myself among those who cared about Gary (I didn’t know him, just what I read about him). I always puzzled over why he didn’t work after he grew up. I think the things you guys have said about him are very nice. I really hope there is life after death, and that he gets a shot at a good, good one. Born short and sickly, working hard as a child only to be betrayed by your parents, broke, ill, and unemployed as an adult, angry and unhappy, married to an abusive person, then dying young. What a sad life.

13. Tinkuy said on June 2nd, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Well, Ian, TMZ & ET have just released info about his divorce & her 911 call. Got anything exclusive yet?

14. Patty anne said on June 2nd, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Isn’t it amazing that the hospital where Gary Coleman was taken after his “accident” simply accepted the word of Gary’s EX-wife that she had the right to tell them to pull the plug? I understand the couple was divorced August 12, 2008 but the divorce was not recorded in their actual names for confidentality. Looks like Ian was right again and Gary Coleman’s death was caused by domestic abuse, certainly by the EX telling the hospital to pull the plug.

15. qwerty_r2 said on July 31st, 2010 at 8:33 am

I would like to exchange links with your site ianundercover.com
    Is this possible?

16. PowWeb Review said on August 13th, 2010 at 8:31 am

Thank you for this article, It’s a interesting read which was very helpful.

17. Garretot said on December 23rd, 2010 at 11:41 am

De dуnde eres? їEs un secreto? :)
    Gracias

Garretot

18. Miato said on January 12th, 2011 at 8:45 am

Hola,

Que frase… La idea fenomenal, excelente
    Miato

19. Dougles said on April 14th, 2011 at 4:33 am

ЎHola!

Encuentro que no sois derecho. Puedo demostrarlo. Escriban en PM, hablaremos.
    Dougles

20. Mike said on May 1st, 2011 at 6:03 am

If you like classical music like this, you HAVE to watch Josh Wright play La Campanella on two grand pianos! It is incredible.

21. Rene18Morris said on June 16th, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Various people all over the world get the loan in different banks, because that’s simple.